SOLUTION GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SOLUTN (0093)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.215 - 0.22

Trading Volume

16 people like this.

16,184 comment(s). Last comment by jomvalueinvest2 1 week ago

Posted by Azhar Mohd > 2020-12-20 00:15 | Report Abuse

Who is the vaccine supplier in malaysia instead solution n bintai?

Posted by Trend9699 > 2020-12-20 00:42 | Report Abuse

I have been watching the comments here for few months
I have to stand out and share my opinions here, no buy call or sell call , just share

First... hopefully CKNG can share some view in proper way , and grow up a bit, i can just see a guy who missed a boat and always call sell since solution was in 40cents few months ago.. everytime the price drop , then the first word from him is waterfall and run or no screw ? no good opinions and no points, we already received your advice , run and waterfall , we get it.. if you are sharing a same thing please don't comments again.. we already knew, thanks...

about this ULAR , is more irritating , keep repeating the same things... i can feel lonely inside your heart.. just share some thought to prove you exist in here.. no offend , just help you to find out yourself... and we received your comments too.. not worth 1.80 , we already received it.. thanks..

My opinions here
about solution worth what price is depand on market demands, not we judge... what i see so far solution is only a vaccine counter who pay their effort and serious in this new business.. and have a good progress so far... if not , it won't stand highest price among others counters.. no matter how you people comment , it won't drop below 1.20 , and no SO ZAI investor will bought their PP share price at 0.916 , and sign agreements hold their share for two years not selling.. this is the news i know.. someone already saw the future of this company

and about vaccine stock , we are investing future... you can study other country stock who related to vaccine.. so we can't judge this share worth what price.. example about CANSINO ? you can find out their company don't have any order and sales yet... but the company from 20hkd increased 10 times higher.. and stand strong above 150hkd.. because investor know what will bring in future.. and good news is mexico goverment placed the biggest order to them.. same with this company

who worry the limit down and every day about run run run.. they are gambling not investing.. because who play share like gambling will always all in their funds and hope this stock price increase in a day and sell off instantly... i believe this stock worth more than 1.80 , and i invest with little part of my saving... not playing contra like other player , all in the funds , when stock down keep ask people run... i am keep buying this share since 40cents.. and i am investing.. thanks

YOLOorLOL

350 posts

Posted by YOLOorLOL > 2020-12-20 00:47 | Report Abuse

For who keep thinking this stock will drop ..then let we see.......see whose right or not ........
Btw Calvin and ck ..your words are not trust worthy anymore.....conman

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2020-12-20 01:04 | Report Abuse

Trend9699, thx for your sharing. Very sincere sharing.

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 01:05 | Report Abuse

Free for all but government foot the bill.it is not given free of charge by the vaccine manufacturer

Calvin tan has no effect on the share price .you can't insult the intelligence of the readers company investors but yourself..

lee9fold

4,730 posts

Posted by lee9fold > 2020-12-20 01:09 |

Post removed.Why?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 01:09 | Report Abuse

Calvin tan.Vaccine is given free to the people by the government or vaccine supplier?.

If such a simple question can not be answered by ypu what on earth do you think you can create havoc to this counter?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 01:12 | Report Abuse

Calvin ,The more you say,the more preposterous it becomes ,the more you make a fool of yourself to the world.....

Posted by Trend9699 > 2020-12-20 01:18 | Report Abuse

i really believe this company did their parts.. if not the price won't stand strong.. if bought highest point 2.00 and bought back on 1.40 , still got many chance to run away if you choose to not believe.. it rebounds back above 1.80 few times.. its not a con stock.. and getting stronger.. i believe this time support price will be 1.50 above.. and nothing to worry.. if you are investing and not gamble in stock market... and somethings is coming.. it will go higher.. this is the trend...

Posted by tradesafely > 2020-12-20 01:56 | Report Abuse

Trend9699 as nice as your words can be, the current price is still not justified.

Going by your logic of comparing this counter with Cansino
Cansino was 60 hkd early this year, now almost 3x at 180hkd
This counter was 10 sen early this year, now almost 16x at 1.60

What does Cansino does and how do they profit from the vaccine?
Compare it with this counter - do you expect this counter earning more than Cansino?

Oh well, maybe next you will put up another point on the number of shares, market cap, profitability etc, the list goes on.

Happy to know that everyone bought low here, seems like nobody holding high so I wonder who bought up high prices.

My point is simple - the current price is not justified.

Posted by Trend9699 > 2020-12-20 02:42 | Report Abuse

Tradesafely if every share need to wait for a reasonable price only enter.. there is little late.. need enter it in high price , if can't take the risk , obviously this is not a good counter to invest , you can choose for another stock.. may be bank stock ? those vaccine related stock in our local stock market, i only can see solution has a bright future...

actually i not sifu , i just share my view.. i not good in market cap or profit or anything.. and i just top up 1.59 closing price on friday.. i choose to believe before end of the month will go higher..

as i know we need vaccine to bring back our normal life.. and vaccine is the future.. the trend still there.. i just follow... forget about the fundamental.. if believe then just buy little and hold , if feel current price not justified , can choose for another stock to buy...

Posted by tradesafely > 2020-12-20 03:55 | Report Abuse

Trend9699 by no means am i saying that this counter is a con counter, it is just that the price is not justified. If there is value and growth it will bring, the price will be reasonable to enter. High price, when you said it is high, means it is not reasonable and not justified.

If you have entered low, I am happy for you.
I am just against people promising the sun and the moon enticing others to enter at this price.

Posted by Swing Trader > 2020-12-20 07:14 | Report Abuse

Please anyone can justify this RM1 counter with FA. Else this is a con!

john1

297 posts

Posted by john1 > 2020-12-20 09:15 | Report Abuse

Trap

Posted by Azhar Mohd > 2020-12-20 09:19 | Report Abuse

I m stay hold as mentioned PA to MOH to me

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 09:21 | Report Abuse

someone said I only said solution not worth rm1.80. You cockeye or what. I sharing so much with correct prediction so far lah. price still below rm1 80 is still right. I said msia will get oxford vaccine also 1 hour later announcement was out and I was right too. lastly left 20% government contract with 3 china potential vaccines choices with Sinovac better chances then follow by Sinopharm and cansino the last choice. see correct or not? This one not yet confirm correct? other was right too like solution is just an empty refilling factory with just a piece of floor plan with approval only and need few months to setup the plant right. Correct?

Posted by Azhar Mohd > 2020-12-20 09:26 | Report Abuse

Yes Ular u r rite, i m also waiting the left 20% gov contract-

Posted by Azhar Mohd > 2020-12-20 09:31 | Report Abuse

Malaysia have to give face to china since long2 friend. But which one

Posted by Azhar Mohd > 2020-12-20 09:36 | Report Abuse

Instead solution who else will supply as middle man

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 09:50 | Report Abuse

you must know when Msia PM keep asking China to give priority to Msia to access china vaccines. you cannot say dont give order to china also. China angry later will remember Msia forever lah. This one call diplomacy vaccine lah. Gauge from Asean nations so far Indo Filipina and Spore using Sinovac vaccine so I predict Msia will follow also. Msia like to follow others lah. If not Sinovac then Sinopharm next lah. Since UAE ruler gave free China Vaccine to Msia 500k doses already and UAE PM also tested with positive produced antibody against covid 19 virus. after the trial. Msia also feel more secure and confortable to use Sinopharm vaccine. Why cansino last choice is bcos the least popular among the 3 china vaccines lah. Non Asean nation order cansino why Msia want to be hero kah order cansino vaccine? Correct?

emsvsi

3,517 posts

Posted by emsvsi > 2020-12-20 09:55 | Report Abuse

Why invest in a vaccine stock and ha e to choose between either Sinopharm, Sinovac or Cansino..when you can invest in the true recovery stock which will benefit regardless of who wins..?

Top pick is Genting Berhad

In 2021 it will go on super bull run, as history has shown after every recession (Mar 2009 low to Jan 2011 high)

Sincerely,
EMSVSI

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 09:59 | Report Abuse

talking about the middlemen news. dont assume msia cannot order directly from china vaccine pharma company. only the gorvernment know not you or me. you only speculate will Msia will get from solution. First thing will malaysia aim for pharma existing stock or future stock? if Msia want asap then have to buy existing or early batches of new production. Can solution setup the plant on time to supply to Msia order? no one know lah. of course there is a risk cansino supply direct from china plant. will solution earn any commision if Msia government order direct from china plant? correct?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 10:01 | Report Abuse

No need to argue ..all the vaccines except China ones have been reported with side effect...check the today news in USA and UK. Reported by prestigious press.

Floor plan of fill and finish has been approved by NPRA is better than no approval.setting up is in the progress and by new year ,it will be ready.

If you don't want to get complication after vaccination,better opt for the vaccine with least side effect.

The choice is yours.....heaven or hell

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 10:06 | Report Abuse

no one vaccine is 100 efficacy. cheapest count lah. oxford most popular with 3 bil doses on pre order and Msia also signing 20% of msia order. you have yo evaluate the whole scenerio and cannot keep dreaming cansino is the best choice among the approved china vaccine msia will order. Correct?

Abba84

976 posts

Posted by Abba84 > 2020-12-20 10:09 | Report Abuse

Its vaccines business appears faltered or none existence with no clear growth plan.

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 10:10 | Report Abuse

Now we talked facts and those facts already casted on the wall. you have to accept the chances is getting slimmer for cansino now. you can dream but reality will come at the end. Not I condemn cansino but I evaluate the chances base on the facts available now. Ypu can dont accept my view. This is purely for sharing. no buy or sell call. But I still will say solution not worth rm1.80 whether you like it or not and so far still right. Correct?

Kingston1

1,716 posts

Posted by Kingston1 > 2020-12-20 10:10 | Report Abuse

So many othrt counters went up while vaccine counter came down
https://www.facebook.com/103165771496030/posts/157186906093916/

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 10:20 | Report Abuse

If no 100% efficacy then go for the one with least side effect

Honestly and personally speaking, I will not consider Pfizer and Oxford as my 1st choice. I am not too sure of moderna which I am still ascertaining facts from my reliable sources

Just because the Western worlds want to start the economy recovery fast, they compelled FDA to grant them with emergency approval in a hasty manner. The emergency approval is akin to temporary approval...WTH

As I have reiterated ,I go for the safest choice given a lot of choices....

China is very smart by not rushing to grant approval though they have put a large numbers of people over millions on trial within China and abroad like indo,Turkey,Pakistan, Brazil.

No side effect has been reported so far.

Now then it is waiting for the right time to strike .........

When???I tell you later

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 10:25 | Report Abuse

Don't worry about 20% supply and or this..when your product is proven to be good ,no need to promote.it is saleable like hot cake.

Wanna me to buy you Xmas cake free? Its free to you but no free to me..ular

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 10:27 | Report Abuse

cansino the least popular one. you keep saying good products is sellable? ppl grabbing oxford vaccine thats the fact. cheapest. correct?

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 10:35 | Report Abuse

It is not a matter of being popular or not.its a matter of safety of the highest standard.

It is not a matter of cheapness or not ,its a matter of safety of the highest order.

That's why I say it is your choice. your life is in your own hand not mine...

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 10:36 | Report Abuse

You want to mess your life with it....it is your choice....

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 10:43 | Report Abuse

you could be correct but ppl evaluate base on chances to bet. you bet lowest chances doesnt mean other will follow you. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 10:45 | Report Abuse

once big players are out and decided not to come back. the end result you should know. now all depends on big players decision not you. correct?

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 10:59 | Report Abuse

anyone else say I only comment solution worth rm1.80 non other than rm1.80. Correct? No.

scenery

2,361 posts

Posted by scenery > 2020-12-20 11:09 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 11:13 | Report Abuse

lambo promoter come here promote vaccine kah? go back lambo jaga your lamborghini lah. later ppl go in you lambo forum gaduh with you lah. lambo is you ctr right. correct?

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 11:16 |

Post removed.Why?

CKNG8291

530 posts

Posted by CKNG8291 > 2020-12-20 12:00 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia on Saturday (Dec 19) said it expects to receive the first batch of the COVID-19 vaccine jointly developed by Pfizer and BioNTech in February, according to a report by national news wire Bernama.

Last month, Malaysia announced it agreed to buy 12.8 million doses of the vaccine. Under the deal, Pfizer will deliver the first one million doses in the first quarter of 2021, with 1.7 million, 5.8 million and 4.3 million doses to follow in subsequent quarters.

CKNG8291

530 posts

Posted by CKNG8291 > 2020-12-20 12:00 | Report Abuse

Solution buy MOU and sapu ikan bilis for profit

Posted by Trend9699 > 2020-12-20 12:01 | Report Abuse

I will not wasting time to reply ULAR comments..
Tired to see the name appear here and act like a good people to kirim salam.. and share his views.. if you really want share.. you just need to share once... we got it.. happy to saw you wrote last comment in few days ago.. but now come back again.. you really so lonely and never end.. hahaha..

What I concern is only result of phase three test by cansino.. other than that is not my concerns.. thank you

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 12:22 | Report Abuse

I maintain my stand where there is no 100% efficacy ( it never will be) then go for the one with least side effect

Honestly and personally speaking, I will not consider Pfizer and Oxford as my 1st choice. I am not too sure of moderna pending more facts to be made known.

No matter what and how you argue, the safest choice is the one which shows/ develops the least side effect

Who knows the side effect can make you become half past six faster? Its your choice..

joyvest

10,190 posts

Posted by joyvest > 2020-12-20 12:27 | Report Abuse

Ular seems to have problem of listening....he hears but can't listen.

shinyy

13 posts

Posted by shinyy > 2020-12-20 13:05 | Report Abuse

Govt to provide FOC, but still need to buy from producer. Since Sol is a f and f, will act as the agent
of the main producer and distribution centre from the various govt order. Still Sol will derive profits
from this distribution. eg, 10 million, 100 million doses.

Beltland

613 posts

Posted by Beltland > 2020-12-20 13:15 | Report Abuse

I O U don't carry legal binding to be appointed as the sole agent for the product and can be terminated any moment with or without compensation.It is a tactic to sapu money from ikan billis only. Non of the institutional fund invested in these type of pump and dump counters because they only trust the official announcement from minister of Health that inform the public the true situation about vaccine application. At the moment,whatever news spreading around the market is a tool for syndicate to pump up the share price for speculation and sapu ikan billis money. Until today, nobody seem knows the product inclusive Ministry, product cost price,selling price,how many appointed agents and so on .Without these valuable information ,how to forecast P/E ratio ? Without forecast P/E ratio from reliable Analyst, how to determine the fair value of the stock ? At this price,sorchai jump in the bandwagon and get slaughter !!! HA hA !!!

shinyy

13 posts

Posted by shinyy > 2020-12-20 13:27 | Report Abuse

The real conman is Calvin. Note that all his writing promote his counter. He alrdy take position months ahead at lower price. Now he vigorously condemn Sol to create fear. You know what he
wanted from all of you. Crazy fool.

ahbah

6,117 posts

Posted by ahbah > 2020-12-20 13:32 | Report Abuse

But he cannot FORCE U to buy or sell !

But U got FOC investment lecture from him !

772 posts

Posted by 007007 > 2020-12-20 13:50 | Report Abuse

SOLUTION GROUP BERHAD ("SGB" or "THE COMPANY") LETTER OF AUTHORISATION FROM CANSINO BIOLOGICS INC. ("CanSino")
SOLUTION GROUP BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject OTHERS
Description SOLUTION GROUP BERHAD ("SGB" or "THE COMPANY") LETTER OF AUTHORISATION FROM CANSINO BIOLOGICS INC. ("CanSino")
We refer to the Company’s announcements dated 19 August 2020, 24 August 2020, 27 August 2020, 2 September 2020, 23 September 2020 and 24 September 2020. The Board of Directors of Solution Group Berhad (“Board”) wishes to announce that our subsidiary, Solution Biologics Sdn Bhd (“SOLBIO”), had on 30 October 2020 received a Letter of Authorisation (“LOA”) from CanSino Biologics Inc. (“CanSino”, SHSE: 688185, HKEX:06185).

CanSino has authorized SOLBIO to develop the business in Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and Brunei (“Territory”), for their Recombinant Novel Coronavirus Vaccine candidate (Ad5-nCoV) composed of an adenovirus type 5 vector (Bulk Product presentation) (“Bulk Product”), by working with the respective local partners, authorities and regulatory bodies in the Territory in order to prepare the market for the Bulk Product, so that the Product can be sold when it is approved.

Eventually, Malaysia will be the regional fill and finish hub for CanSino and supply the finished product to the Territory.

The LOA is valid for six (6) months with effective from 28 October 2020.

We attach a copy of the Company's Press Release for information.

This announcement is dated 30 October 2020.

Please refer attachment below.

Attachments
SOLUTN-Press Release on LOA.pdf
140.8 kB

Announcement Info

UlarSawa

35,558 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2020-12-20 13:55 | Report Abuse

tomorrow will know big players out or not. dont worry. be happy for another day only. sol not worth rm1.80. Correct?

772 posts

Posted by 007007 > 2020-12-20 14:02 | Report Abuse

The market is not just for Malaysia.........it is for the whole ASEAN region......Malaysia will be the vaccine manufacturing hub for ASEAN.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz