NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): NEXGRAM (0096)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.015 - 0.015

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

50,494 comment(s). Last comment by icedvestor 5 days ago

keanchung

117 posts

Posted by keanchung > 2016-01-21 00:06 | Report Abuse

down jones plunge 400 point, disaster is arrived

tklim

3,155 posts

Posted by tklim > 2016-01-21 00:18 | Report Abuse

seriously.....nexgram is a SELL call.....I am not joking.....Good Luck....

Posted by Haziq Nazri > 2016-01-21 00:21 | Report Abuse

i am wondering why people are asking other people to sell? u worry about other people's money or u want to collect cheap? If u dun have nexgram shares, what would u benefit from asking people to sell? Pls enlighten me

Posted by Flybythenite > 2016-01-21 00:23 | Report Abuse

Pls hold.

keanchung

117 posts

Posted by keanchung > 2016-01-21 00:30 | Report Abuse

sure someone pay *he edge money, everyday want tekan nexgram

keanchung

117 posts

Posted by keanchung > 2016-01-21 00:32 | Report Abuse

cut lost, wait lower price and average down

ADAM LEE

90 posts

Posted by ADAM LEE > 2016-01-21 03:58 | Report Abuse

Stay focus Haziq Nazri. Don't bother about -ve thinking of other people

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-21 05:23 | Report Abuse

Dow jone REBOUNDED handsomely from down as much as 570 to merely 249 $$$$$$
POTENTIAL TODAY $$$$$$
## SG999 is recoveringgg well , & expected to be discharged today from Tanjong Rambut Hosp...

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 06:21 | Report Abuse

Yo Raziq...all signs is there to sell man....sell or not to sell is your business, it's your money. But if you want to keep it, it would be wise to heed to my warning to avoid the fate of Indonesian investers that were duped by Tey Por Yee and lost all of their money by investing in the now defunct PT Inovisi Infracom, Tbk.

And I don't have any ulterior motive bro...but I do believe in kamma. People reap what you sow is the most beautiful concept that is quite true. Look at Tey Por Yee and Ooi Kock Aun crumbling empire for instant. The empire was built upon the deceit, tears and blood of innocent people so it is about time kamma kick in.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 06:25 | Report Abuse

Yo Cheong, I want to talk to that old fart Lim Chye Guan LOL LOL LOL

Already answer lah brother. Are you just plain stupid or blind? I told you everybody in the board know the reason dato chong bring in tey chee bye to protasco is to acquire dato daim's stakes at protasco to meet the dateline set by him. And as a board member, tey have the right to propose new project provided it was taken at arm's length.

So, now answer: who is the consultant, client, vendor, supplier? LOL LOL

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 06:38 | Report Abuse

Nexgram is worthless, it is heading to 0,00000 valuation. A junk penny stocks that not even straton oakmont would want to touch it LOL LOL LOL

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-21 07:05 | Report Abuse

Untie alicetey must be RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH to Tanjong Rambut Hosp ( happy- bahagia hosp ) for psyctric treatment !....
## BTW >> SG999 is expected to be discharged today !

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 07:21 | Report Abuse

As you all may aware by now that tey and ooi's flagship company in indonesia has been suspended by the indonesian sc before it silently went bankrupt to the dismay of it investors.

What do you think these investors would give for the information i provide here that the company they were invest in were a sham and very soon will meet it demise? This is chance of a life time people....nexgram is ruined. No company controlled and managed by tey-ooi has ever have good health. Their companies are like sand castle, look strong and big, but it still made of sands, easily destroyed with a small wave of water or a small doze of breeze of wind or kick by toddler.

Save your money. Cut loss now. Nexgram is doomed to fail.

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2016-01-21 08:04 | Report Abuse

Buy call from fund manager....rebound soon.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 08:14 | Report Abuse

Fund manager only want your commission lah brother..

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 08:19 | Report Abuse

Tpy walk into a plc board to propose something? LOLOL. Superman! The board must be stupid. You change the board minutes?
So chong ket pen signed an agreement abd did not disclose to his board his person interest? Didn't he?

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 08:21 | Report Abuse

Funny as per info all over the web, when did superman tpy "fly into" protasco board to show the board ar? As far as can find, only "chong" which bring proposal and "induce/convince/cheat" the board to approve the deal! Your lawyer change your board minutes and ask all boars members to lie? Wow! No wonder hadenan fired by macc.

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 08:22 | Report Abuse

Spin answer again. Wow!
Did chong inform his boars he signed an agreement and did not disclose person interest? Simple question.

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 08:23 | Report Abuse

Oh forgot. He lied by signing SD.

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 08:28 | Report Abuse

Oh chong admit he is stupid and onlu found out not arms length? What a joke. He has no mouth to ask and clarify? He bribe so much money to find out professional consulting firm client names cannot find then have to do so much bribe and stories to discredit the victims as if this can "up his image" by "down others image". Screwed brain. The problem is his communication. If he is to honor he would have ask and replace other assets given the same anount of time to do so as he wasted other people time. But he choose to put blame and make his partner scapegoat. He is 100% right and clean? Or worst, mass murderer of public interest!

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 08:38 | Report Abuse

More joke. Chong to show he is "good", despite he cant answer "why he did not disclose to his board he signed an agreement with person interest and further signs a sd", use an indonesia labor joe umyudis and ho chin Fuat, hide his son kenny chong, oh forgot alice chong, the running dog tan yee boon, create and induce tpy and ooi companies and investments, as if there were problems. So they look bad? So they are durg dealers, gay or smugglers? So what is it got to do with the only problem of this hollywood show where:
Did chong sign an agreement and did not disclose to his protasco board his interest, and further sign a sd? Did or did not? Only 2 options ma. Why so difficult?

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 08:45 | Report Abuse

What website? The free hosting blog sites concocted by tey chee bye and ooi puki themselves LOL LOL

This is a re-enactment of what happened then:

Tun Daim: Yo, chong, i want to sell my stakes. Do you want or not?
Dato Chong: i don't have enough capital to buy the shares. But i'm gonna look for buyer, ok?
Tun Daim: ok Chong.

Later on

Dato Chong: i was introduce to you by a mutual friend, mr. a banker. So, a friend of mine want to sell his shares. Interested?

Larry Tey: [Thinking in his head: prostaco is a good company, better than that junk of mine called nexgram, sure can tipu-tipu him].

Larry Tey: sure Dato. I'm in. Anyway dato, i got this oil and gas project in indonesia. The profit is so and so. Guaranteed. Interested?

Dato Chong: since you are introduced by a mutual friend and he believe in your reputation, then i'm interested. But it's clean and clear and at arm's length?

Tey: Yes, clear. But i'm bringing my friend ooi kock aun to your board, ok?

Dato: ok, let sign investment agreement to seal the deal.

---

Tey: oooi, i just met this old chap. Think we can cheat on him like we cheat herman koswara and benny tjokro.

Ooi Kock Aun: great...double the profits. Money, money, money, money.

---

Dato: just met this gentlemen larry. He will invest in protasco and bringing new projects.

Board: ok. Approved.

----

The end.

Ejsaham

544 posts

Posted by Ejsaham > 2016-01-21 08:54 | Report Abuse

wow...u guys wake up early just to talk about nexgram.......

keanchung

117 posts

Posted by keanchung > 2016-01-21 08:57 | Report Abuse

Panic mode is on

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 08:58 | Report Abuse

I woke up early to save you from nexgram. That tey chee bye woke up early to stole your money.

Jacatez

188 posts

Posted by Jacatez > 2016-01-21 09:09 | Report Abuse

Panic selling + panic buying. LOL

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-21 09:09 | Report Abuse

$$$$$$ COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 09:12 | Report Abuse

Nexgram is coming to hell.... LOL LOL LOL

rong93

85 posts

Posted by rong93 > 2016-01-21 09:15 | Report Abuse

gogogoogog

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 09:15 | Report Abuse

Oo, don't forget to clarify who is the client, supplier, consultant etc etc etc LOL LOL LOL

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-21 09:22 | Report Abuse

Must RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >> this Untie alice_T to Hepi-Bahagia Hosp TR......

tklim

3,155 posts

Posted by tklim > 2016-01-21 09:29 | Report Abuse

SELL CALL.....analyst consensus.....This is not a joke....

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2016-01-21 09:29 | Report Abuse

My Dear Alice, till now still don't know how TPY forge sign of Herman, Benny, & stole company as claimed....really want to learn how to do this MacGyver job to become rich ma.

tklim

3,155 posts

Posted by tklim > 2016-01-21 09:29 | Report Abuse

However...your money......you decide...

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-21 09:30 | Report Abuse

BE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY ( some analysts ) !

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2016-01-21 09:35 | Report Abuse

No goreng no bankrupt...if goreng more high risk...learn from wintoni.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 09:42 | Report Abuse

This is a re-enactment on the road tey and ooi cheated protasco:

Ooi Kock Aun: Tey, we cheated herman and benny but we could fly back to malaysia should they lodged legal action against us in Indonesia. But our home is in malaysia. If we cheated protasco, then we cannot run any where.

Tey Por Yee: easy lah brother...all we got to do is hiding our name. The way forward is to establish a new indonesian company or a special purpose vehicle then we induced our indonesian friends in the said companies; so when protasco realized that the project is a scam, we could make the indon kuli as our scape goat. Got it?

Ooi Kock Aun: but who we goona put as nominee?

Tey Por Yee: I propose Dedi Francis, Jan Tangkilisan, Jerry Djajasaputra; Tjoe Yudhis; and Azmy Alqamar etc.

Ooi Kock Aun: you sure want to do that to your best friends?

Tey Por Yee: aioo, they are not my friends. They merely my coolie. Easy to depose if needed be.

Ooi Kock Aun: wow, you so cruel leh....

Tey Por Yee: money is number one bro. When you have money people will come. So we can throw other people to trash [thinking in his head: that include you brother].

---

Ooi Kock Aun: bro; Jerry Djajasaputra just got sued for IDR 175billion and his house is going to be confescated by the court because we put him as a personal guarantor to a business we made with Koperasi Sejahtera Bersama. What to do bro?

Tey Por Yee: just let him die. But let pretend that we care. We don't want the stupid indon to know that we gonna left him to rot.

Ooi Kock Aun: ok. You know better than me lah bro.

-----

Protasco's board: wah lao, ooi, tey, the project you brought in is a disaster. We want to cancel but already deposit money. What to do?

Tey Por Yee: easy peasy...just sue PT Anglo Slavic Utama mah...while we at it, just sue and kill it director Tjoe Yudhis and commissioner Dedi Francis if they refused to return the money. If they play hard ball, we will kill their family as well. This is how we do business.

Protasco's Board: you are too cruel bro...this is what we are going to do: as a gesture of good faith, we will give them one more chance.

----

Protasco's Board: holy crap....our internal investigation just found out that PT ASU, PT ASI, PT FAS and PT Haseba and its managements are nominees who are fully controlled and owned by Tey Por Yee and Ooi Kock Aun. We are being duped. What to do?

Dato Chong: there is nothing to do but to sue Tey Por Yee and his cohorts then we beg forgiveness to our shareholders and investors.

------

Tey Por Yee and Ooi Kock Aun: our name is in ruined. Let create fictitious board room drama to make us look good. Since no respectable mass media would want to publicly lie, then we have to create the drama using free hosting blog sites.

-----

The end?

LOL LOL LOL

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 09:51 | Report Abuse

The market just open; but nexgram already start falling down LOL LOL LOL

Ejsaham

544 posts

Posted by Ejsaham > 2016-01-21 09:54 | Report Abuse

solid........attaccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2016-01-21 10:03 | Report Abuse

dear Alice, you should change career from lawyer to Hollywood movie director with your hidden talents of scripting...just kidding..

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 10:13 | Report Abuse

Wow, i'm confuse....so who am? Am i dato chong? Kenny chong? The bastard son of dato chong? A lawyer? Or am i tey chee bye, the bastard daughter of tey por yee? LOL LOL LOL

Nah, that was based on true story bro....the actual dialog may be differ but the essence is all there. There also abundance of evidence to back it up, naturally.

Kappajey

146 posts

Posted by Kappajey > 2016-01-21 10:13 | Report Abuse

Alice info is solid but imagination just as solid hahaha

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 10:18 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha it is as solid as it can be bro....it validity is like a gold and titanium alloys solid LOL LOL

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-21 10:18 | Report Abuse

NEXGRAM under strong collecting now >> ANYTIME 6.5 - 7 SEN
then PANICCCCCCCC BUYINGGG $$$$$$$$$$$

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2016-01-21 10:26 | Report Abuse

Shark keep collect on 0.06...

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 10:29 | Report Abuse

The shares could as well go down to 5 cents.

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2016-01-21 10:36 | Report Abuse

Believe alictey is the shark,ask us keep selling him...hahahahaha...

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2016-01-21 10:37 | Report Abuse

the key word is nominee. many Chinese businessman also got sleepy Bumiputra nominee as per govt. rules, regulations also. is this means all Chinese towkay are crooks with evil intention?

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-21 10:38 | Report Abuse

UNTIE ALICETEY to BANGG her head to the WALL anytime
NEXGRAM is SET TO EXPLODE ANYTIME $$$$$$$$$$

Posted by ChongLier > 2016-01-21 10:43 | Report Abuse

Chong ket pen to cover up the only question he can't answer, made up stories to discredit his own saviour, They and Ooi who help him sits on Protasco today, is disgusting.

he can't answer "why Chong signed an agreement and did not disclose to his board his personal interest. he further signed a SD."

Stories telling it is, here is what story Tey & Ooi may have con by Chong:

Banker: Larry you need to help this Dato Chong. It's October 2012 and Chong has 1 1/2 months to find buyer to take over his boss shares in Protasco.

Tey: Why should I invest in this company?

Banker: he is a Chinese, help him. You can use the company to expand your business in Malaysia. Meeting next week in Singapore.

Tey: I we raise fund from investors and pay RM100 million buy the company, he promise to let us inject or refer deals total up to our investors returns, about US55 million. You sure he guarantee honour his words?

Banker: You own the company, he shall take good care of you. Let him delivers.

(Chong can't wait until Singapore, met Tey in Malaysia to tell his story)

Chong: Mr Larry, my boss Tun Daim shorty wants to eat me. It's October and I have no time to find investors. I will sign anything to save my career. I lost everything. You have anything to inject, I promise to do it. I need it fast. Deadline is 31 December 2012.

(Dato Ibrahim appointed few directors and removed Chong from his existing position few months ago).

Ooi: Tey, Chong Ket Pen is who? Why we need to help him? We have other better business to do and projects on-going.

Tey: Chong was referred by my good friend, a Singapore banker. According to the banker, Chong is a Chinese and he said his boss Tun Daim wants to eat him by injecting some land assets he feels will dilute him.

Ooi: Still if we control a construction company, it's not interesting as we are working with Indonesia businesses in resource and oil & gas.

Tey: Never mind, according to Chong, he will run the company for us, promise us to inject anything good we have into company, spell clearly in agreement be it we own it or referred, up to a combined value of US55 million. Banker told Chong to allow us to replace any other assets, so our investors return are assured. We can grow the company bigger with better high growth business like oil and gas. He is a Chinese, we help him.

Ooi: We are just consultants ourselves, unless we wants to own the assets, which we don't want. How to meet Chong deadline of just few weeks, what if we buy the assets first and openly declares? We have no time pressure. But Chong has time pressure, it will takes 45 days or more past 31 December 2012 Chong's boss deadline?

Tey: Chong promise in front of banker, he shall honour his promise to buy our assets, be it our own or referred. He knows he don't have time for EGM which past the deadline.

Chong: I signed the agreement on 3 Nov 2012, shorty is pushing me, I will propose to the board immediately, and get it approved. Tey and Ooi you don't surface first, I will do the job for you.

Tey: the oil asset is still in process, you sure you wants to rush?

Chong: Give me what you have. We signed agreement just stated I will buy "anything in oil & gas in the oil district", total US55m, and I promise you to replace any other assets if got any issue; in exchange you find investor to take over Protaso buying over Tun Daim block.

Chong: If I declares I signed an agreement, Ibrahim will know and board will know I have backer/investor, and I have side deal. It's RPT if shows I have interest, it will take months to get EGM shareholder approval, I can't wait how?

Tan heng kui: never mind, just prepare propose to the board. Don't let Tey & Ooi comes in, they cannot enter the board. So nobody knows they existed, and nobody knows you signed an agreement and did not disclose, so don't need EGM.

Chong: We don't have enough time how? Skip the board?

Tan heng Kui: ask secretary, we rush through board resolution and think later.

Secretary: The asset belongs to Tey & Ooi, it would be long past deadline if we go through EGM, how?

Chong: They did not buy off and transfer the the assets to their name, should be OK. In front of banker I promise them already be it their own asset or not. I placed the order, they will help clean up and prepare nicely, this is normal any consulting firm will do.

Tey: Ok, I refers Mr ooo's new hired project manager Augustone Cheong Kok Fei to help you monitor the project. Who you send over to do all the due diligence?

Chong: My son Kenny Chong. I can only trust him, nobody else in the board.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz