NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): NEXGRAM (0096)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.015 - 0.015

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

50,494 comment(s). Last comment by icedvestor 5 days ago

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 10:51 | Report Abuse

Well, if you doing business with good faith then why you show your name? In business practice nominees usually have two purpose only:

1. For tax planning; or

2. To create a scapegoat.

Tey and Ooi use nominees for the later as evident by the facts that pt asu, etc are just an empty shell company so the tax is not that much. Now, when things get ugly, Tey and Ooi just simply say: ei, not my business. You sue the people who sign the business with you. We are merely consultants and a brokers LOL...

This is what exactly happened to Jerry Djajasaputra whose house is put under security seizure because Tey and Ooi induced the poor surfer to be guarantor of another business scam.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 10:52 | Report Abuse

Already answered lah...you so blind brother. Now it is you who failed to answer on who is the consultant, client, brokers, etc.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 11:12 | Report Abuse

This is a simple question that I bet tey chee bye could not answer just like the above question.

If protasco's board doesn't know that dato chong have made a deal with tey and ooi to buy tun daim's stake and that the o&g's deal came from tey and ooi, then how come the board is all on board (pun intended) with tey and ooi made a beach head at protasco by buying tun daim's shares and they asked tey and ooi to sign sds that declare the deal they brought in is at arm's length and tey and ooi doesn't have a slightest business interest? LOL LOL LOL

Posted by ChongLier > 2016-01-21 11:19 | Report Abuse

[lies continues]

Au: Chong said he is in a rush, the oil project we brokerage has few on-going debtors and creditors.

Tey: Any company also have debtors and creditors. Benny signed agreement he will deal with Herman, and Herman defaulted on the money he borrow from us, I heard our client company cheque he borrows was bounced back, police report were made. It's normal business breach of contract, so let them sort out as per contract, likely Benny will honour pays Herman take care of him he promise, don't see any issue. If any issue, we trust Chong will let us know. he promise and he ask us to stay behind.

Chong: Faster Larry, shorty cannot wait.

Tey: But..

Chong: Give me what ever you have. Paper works.

Tey: My asset is in process how? Update later along the way? Vendors need to be paid, their loan etc.

Chong: I agree to propose it, and get approval to do down payment, and promise to complete within 6 months.

Ooi: We don't join the board now? How come? We buy the company and he induce us to "trust him" and find excuse don't want us on board. How do we know he will complete the oil project within 6 months as per agreement? Our investors loan has to repay, and vendor company guaranteed that. Wasn't this cheating?

Tey: Chong said he will present, propose and influence his board. He things we own the assets is not good to be on the board. We are OK even it's RPT, but he cannot wait. Moreover, we did not buy over the assets, it's back to back pledged to to vendor and investors who gave the loan. Everything transparent and legally handled.

Ooi: OK then I go in myself. I chip in money I must see what Chong is doing. But he is the only

Tey: What about Augustone? He can handles well the project? We have nobody involved in the entire due diligence.

Ooi: I trust Augustone. Anything he shall inform.

Ooi: The staff of ASU, Tjoe Yudhis, is he trusted?

Tey: Like all Indonesian companies, all bosses are not in any company name. Almost all big corporations staff don't know the actual bosses except the commissioners. We do well like most private bankers. We protect our clients privacy. They fund us, we screen through projects and help them gets funding. We stick to our profession and job ethic.

Ooi: OK, so Yudhis shall work for the vendor company, he only knows us the consultants. Pak Dedi he knows as the shareholder, so should be good enough to represent the project company. Nobody tells staff what deals we arrange, business information. End of day Protasco will run the oil business anyway. ASU has many other oil projects, vendor don't need to involve in this project. We trust Chong will do a good job.

Tey: Yes, we must trust Chong. Any problem he could talk to us. Let him handles.

[1 year past]

Chong: Do double due diligence, use all top auditor, RISS Australia, GT Singapore, etc. Dispute of shortage of oil never mind.

Son Kenny Chong: Site visit see well. All ok.

Tey: Chong how is the process doing? Why so long? Can or cannot do, let me know. Oil was 100 dollar and now going down. The asset gets better value year back, want to flip to others may not have time.

Chong: Still in process. I will do it.

[1 1/2 year past]

Chong: Son, rush fast. We demand Indonesia government must give us 10 years contract in writing.

Ooi: The oil company ask to perform 2 months work, then let them process contract. Government is the one we shall follow, not demand them to follow us.

Tey: I put trust on you Chong, snd 1 1/2 years gone. You are the only executive director legally allowed to carry on the work. Why not I exercise my shareholders right as per agreement and appoint me as executive director? I can help you process this and you tell me what is the problem.

Chong: Tey wants to come in how?

Tan Heng Kui: We let him be non-executive director. Just do it. Don't put him an ED.

Chong: I know Tey can rescue and handles well the oil project. As long he founds out the problems, he can easily solves it when he has power.

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2016-01-21 11:20 | Report Abuse

which bank grant bank guarantor status to Jerry Djajasaputra so easily? I thought banker will weigh our credit profile to become bank guarantor.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 11:37 | Report Abuse

Not a bank, but a koperasi. They invest some money in pt inovisi with promise that they will have return investment in the amount of IDR 175billion. Jerry Djajasaputra named was put as a personal guarantor at the time was a president director of pt inovisi infracom tbk. A big honcho in the eye of the investors without realizing he is just a pawn to larry tey por yee and adrian ooi kock aun. After jerry realized that his name was dragged into the mud by tey and ooi, he ask to quit. But tey and ooi responded by threaten jerry that he will not be protected if he quit. So jerry agreed to stay but relegated to a commisoner and replaced by an old fart baldie named jan adam tangkilisan who main source of income came from salary as nominees.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 11:38 | Report Abuse

Again, which one is a client, guarantor, consultant etc? LOL LOL LOL

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2016-01-21 11:44 | Report Abuse

I thought pt inovisi infracom is a public listed co.,? even if close shop, only innocent shareholders like us burn. No personal lost by directors to bankruptcy suit since public listed co. with limited liability?

skyz

1,650 posts

Posted by skyz > 2016-01-21 11:50 | Report Abuse

explode your head la warrant. then 9 cents tat time say TP 15cents and 20cents jackpot. idiot spinner keep repeating nonsense since last year. ptui! sg999 TP 5.5 cents gonna reach de soon!

Posted by Hashim Razz > 2016-01-21 11:50 | Report Abuse

very interesting novel.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 12:04 | Report Abuse

Now we are talking about Herman Koswara and Benny Tjokro. LOL LOL LOL

----

Herman: bro, i'm looking for an investor to fund my oil and gas operation (ong). You know someone?

Banker: sure; try to contact this guy Larry Tey Por Yee.

Herman: noted.

----

Herman: i need an investor in my ong business. A banker said you are looking to invest?

Tey: ok; how much do you want for your shares in pt fas?

Herman: idr 6billion.

Tey: ok, let sign term sheet to make it formal.

---

Tey: i want to buy your friend share. Is he looking to sell?

Herman: already asked. He only asked for you to pay his loan at mayapada bank in the amount of idr 25billion. Agree?

Tey: agreed.

----

Tey: ooi, i found away to stole pt fas by paying peanuts to the stupid indon herman and benny.

Ooi: great, more provide for us.

---

Tey: herman, this is half of what i owed you: idr 3billion and another 3billion in cheque. Now hand over your shares.

Herman: here goes. Duly signed.

----

Tey: benny, here idr 5billion and the rest in inovisi's block. Now where is you shares? Gimme gimme gimme.

Benny: ok; here.

Tey: [thinking in his head: wow...this indon is really stupid. He don't realized the actual value of the shares is just 10% from the number presented].

----

Herman: ooi tey, your cheque is rejected by the bank.

Benny: ooi tey; the shares that you put as a guarantee is now falled 90% from it value. I want money in cash.

Tey and Ooi: later, later. I'm dealing with this old fart in our malaysian company. Relax, ok?

Benny: we won't wait for too long.

---

Herman: benny; you are the president director of pt fas, do you sent this egms invitation to change the board of pt fas?

Benny: what? I know nothing. Let me take a look at the invitation.

Benny: this is not my signature. I never seen this in my life.

Herman: this smells larry all over it.

----

Herman: benny; larry paid local mobs to steal our oil field. But i managed to persuade the local army commander to repel the attack.

Benny: that bastard!!!

----

Benny: i sued larry in court. He settled and agreed to pay me idr 18billion.

Herman: did he paid?

Benny: no; he reneged the settlement. That low life excuse of a human being.

Herman: i lodged criminal complaint against larry tey.

Benny: and?

Herman: the police had summoned him three time. One time he contacted the police and say he want to came but ask for protection from the airport to police station and back because an indonesian mafia has threaten to kill him.

Benny: did he show up?

Herman: no. And i heard in malaysia his employee tipped his enemy when they are scheduled to withdraw money from bank. The enemy then robbed his employee and before leaving: "tell your boss not to mess with us...."

Benny: larry deserved what is coming to him.

Herman: indeed.

------

To be continued?

Disclaimer: the above scene is made up but the essence is true nonetheless LOL LOL LOL

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2016-01-21 12:21 | Report Abuse

1. so now, there are two unanswered question: how TPY managed to forge doc, cheat co. from Herman, Benny? 2. PT Innovisi is public listed co. with limited liability? if yes, only burn shareholders not directors with fat salary 3. Can we really trust Benny, Herman police report as based on your above script, looks like mafia than law abiding gentleman, use proper lawsuit if you're confident absolutely right

sg999

1,783 posts

Posted by sg999 > 2016-01-21 12:29 | Report Abuse

DUMPED 6 CENTS!!!!

sg999

1,783 posts

Posted by sg999 > 2016-01-21 12:39 | Report Abuse

SKYZ@ yesterday reached 0.055 pun haha!! my tp reached soon! hihihi

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 12:42 | Report Abuse

1. Forging documents and forging signatures is a moda operandi of tey por yee and ooi kock aun. It has been proven in forensic labs in malaysia and indonesia that linked tey and ooi to so many crime of forgeries in both countries. Heard that singapore police already initiated their on investigation over tey and ooi's business scam there.

2. Inovisi's directors are nominee; save for the (former) cfo adrian ooi kock aun. And as tey chee bye put so elegantly above, a nominee director in their eyes in not to know anything about the business activity of the company. Their sole duty is to blindly sign any documents tendered by tey por yee and ooi kock aun. Tey and ooi's nominees are stupid? Without a doubt, but they don't deserved to go to jail or their house seized by the court for it.

3. Yup. Herman and Benny are gentlemen and a businessman whom tried to doing business lawfully.

Well, believe me or not that is you to decide. I'm just conveying the truth and facts. It is not a coincidence that tey is a suspect for fraud; perjury and forgery in two different jurisdiction.

Posted by ChongLier > 2016-01-21 12:42 | Report Abuse

[continue]

AdvisorR: We set up stories, finds any faults Tey and Ooi has, and put traps to paint them bad person. Oil project we sudden terminate, they will panic cannot handle their vendors and guarantors. We just name them the owners as their finger print everywhere. Good excuse to divert the attention from you Chong. Else market will see your failure to execute the project. No face.

Chong: How people gets the projects, any dispute or owning the asset, has nothing to do with the fact I made promise, I did not disclose to board my interest so it speeds up, and I told Tey in front of banker I promise to take Tey assets be it referral or owned, and shall inform him to replace with other assets if I find got issue. Tey done his job and helped me sits here, and I betray him? How to be named ungrateful person and bites hand who feeds?

AdvisorR: Don't tell Tey what are the problems. Just kill him then you will have the company. You got old networks, you just tell your stories enough, people will believe. Kill him by finding any bad deal he did berore. Tey and Ooi may have done 100 deals, must have 5 at least not good or got dispute. It's normal in business, but we purposely highlight it to create perception. They have public listed companies as investment. How they invest supposedly their own problem, but made up stories, create some trouble, instigate authority to create patterns of trouble as if they are so bad, then people will only look at them. They will not see your obvious problem - that you signed an agreement and did not disclose to the board your personal interest. We trap them to sign a SD, you sign also, no worry, the board you control. then purpose do character assassination when they went oversea.

Chong: Shouldn't I talk to them and tell them what concerns me?

AdvisorR: Don't tell. You know Tey and Ooi can solve problems if they know you cannot handle. You want to cover up, just kill them.

Chong: They saved me. I could ask them solve it, or talk to them to replace other assets because I cannot handle. We wasted them 1 1/2 years, oil value also goes down. If also give them 1 1/2 yr to solve the problem, oil contract also expired, how? Maybe they can find corporate solutions.

AdvisorR: Bursa and SC are watching you because you drag too long the process. You could have finish it up in 6 months, go shoot the oil and make money, and hire professionals to run. You could have told Ooi your director to handle the company broker benny or herman, made known to them, they will help look into the dispute, if no good, they have time to find other assets that fits you. But you wasted too much time. Yes, you can still get their help but why do it? you could have own the company by yourself. Set them up, put a blame, Bursa and SC, can be settled, don't let them see your problem. PDRM and so on, hire PI, experts and ambush them. Made up 100 stories they are bad, people are short sighted. They will think they are, and you hide behind Protasco. Nobody seed your hands cresting all these troubles. Bursa and SC are also human only look flying letters you send out. We put flying letters also in Indonesia.

Chong: They are my partners. How can I do this. I basically cheated them to buy Protasco, and did not honour my words.

AdvisorR: OK, made up your mind to make yourself believe the other way round. They cheated you and refer you bad deal.

Chong: Market will think I am stupid. 1 1/2 yr I lie to people to put blame the ownership of the assets. Proof will show they are not how? And yes or not, there is no element of cheating. In fact, I have the proof of cheating them signing agreement and did not deliver. I did not even ask them about the issues, just kill them like that. I can't sleep.

AdvisorR: You know they can turn around project, even do good deals if they are in Protasco. You will have some problem like the boss earlier. Spend enough money (to advisors), you can cover up.

[Jan 2014]

Chong: threaten their staff, lie to them and get them as ally. Made up enough bad impression, people will believe. Burn money every where. Protasco has money.

Son: We lost 100 million, wasn't it no moral to do this? Maybe we told them the problem earlier, they can help and find solution. The brokers Benny and Herman we only hear their story, we should clarify. If not good, they can find alternatives.

Chong: Follow Advisors, make your brain think the other way. They cheat us.

Son: But... they helped us. Face to face talk, things are not that difficult. Maybe if dad scares, I talk. People trust us, we shall solve problem together.

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-21 12:44 | Report Abuse

SG999 >> don't be PONDAN !!
SKYZ now MAD & DEBT RIDDEN ...prggghhhhhhhhhh !

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2016-01-21 12:51 | Report Abuse

Long story......zzzzzzzzzzzz.........

sg999

1,783 posts

Posted by sg999 > 2016-01-21 12:57 | Report Abuse

U R THE PONDAN DRW hahaha.

sg999

1,783 posts

Posted by sg999 > 2016-01-21 12:57 | Report Abuse

TP FIVE CENTS remain solid!!!ROCKS!

Posted by ChongLier > 2016-01-21 13:34 | Report Abuse

[continue]

Chong: We set them up, ask them sign SD, sue them to put all blame to them. They will lost credibility and we follow advisor ask them pay all the cost we created.

Son: We are the one sign agreement, do due diligence, pay everything and they were never on board and no right to do executive director job. you did. How the lies cover up this?

Chong: Advisor says so, we will do as said. Tey & Ooi got their own enemy, we put blame on them, use them, and put enough bad image will cover up what we did.

Son: But... we agreed to tell them if there is problem and let them replace other assets. Oil price also drop so much, sell also difficult. If anything goes wrong with the asset, in agreement they did not cheat anything. Wasn't that our faults failing the due diligence? What dispute they may have we should inform them, they will help us. If really not good, we should honour our words to solve together. Maybe they have win win ideas that solve the problem?

AdvisorR: Chong, you will win a RM500 million company Protasco. Tey & Ooi will loose. Just set them up put a blame. Even though they have proof, you put up 100 stories is enough to bad name them. Nobody will see your wrong doing.

Son: Father signed an agreement, this is the start by father, and because of time, he did not disclose his personal interest. You ask him sign SD together with Tey and Ooi, wasn't father is the most implicated suspect of lying to SD?

AdvisorR: Spend money, paint them bad. Instigate their other investments. Made them looks like got many problem. Use PDRM and authorities to do the dirty work. media is simple, pay and they write whatever you want them to see.

Son: Dad, Tey and Ooi did not attack us because they are shareholders of Protasco. they feel the pain. How bad are they, they saved us, and our communication is very bad. If we don't like a partner, we can negotiate. Why we never ask?

AdvisorR: Chong you must make your mind think the bad way. They cheat you. Even though you know they didn't you have to think that way. use the authority, no company is perfect, kill them.

Son: Dad, we have the RM500 million company already, for cover up what we did, kill so many innocent investors is not right. They are bad, but nothing to do with us. We have our own dirts inside Protasco. We also did many bad deals in overseas, and Protasco carpet it as commercial decision. Why pay all these cost? We lost hundreds of millions of projects, spend tens of millions for funny things just to discredit them, they probably lost hundreds of millions also. Eventually, the facts that we sign the agreement and did not disclose to the board our personal interest, and worst we sign the SD. How?

Ibrahim: This is madness, criminal and sin, my moral and religion cannot allow me to involve in such.
[http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/4882413]

Tan Sri H: Chong you lied to me and ask me sign resolution, you presented to us in the board, you did due diligence, and you process the whole thing. Now you paint your partners Tey & Ooi bad person, it doesn't covers these facts. You don't know how to talk to them is your problem. Just don't let my implication affect me.

Chong: Advisor says will not be seen as long we cover up. We just find Tey & Ooi enemy and use them. It will cover up over shadow our own problem.

Tan Sri L: Too much. It's suicide boomer, Chong your decision that initiated the deal. Cannot run. Business problem bigger than this were solved in business way. I heard both stories, the truth is straight, and they felt cheated, you too. But deep down, you know what you promise and you did not communicate. Problem never solves.

Dato Sri: Your dirts in Protasco people knew and did not hit you because they are also shareholders. Your hand is full of blood and still doing. Why you do this?

Chong: I do it for my son.

Dato Sri: You are creating enemy and hell gate for your son. Be sensible, your partners protect their own staff and investors, take your hit. Eventually will hit back when truth is out. Nothing could be solve unless business solution. It may cost more sin for you son than anything else you created.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 13:48 | Report Abuse

Copy-paste-repeat:

Please do answer, which of following party is the consultant, vendor, broker, client etc etc:

1. Benny Tjokro who agreed to sell their shares in fas and haseba to tey in exchange for investment by tey and ooi. Up to this day never received money but their shares has been stolen by tey and ooi by the way.

2. Protasco who agreed to purchase pt fas' shares provided the deal is clean and clear.

3. Tey por yee and ooi kock aun who "bought" fas and haseba's shares, setup up fictitious companies to hold the shares; and also the one who offered the shares to prostasco.

4. In setting up the deal (which mean to make anglo slavic's looks legitimate), the following companies were involved: globalcapventure, nexgram, pt inovisi infracom tbk, green pine group of companies, acclaim. All of this companies owned or controlled by tey and ooi.

5. There also swarms of tey and ooi's indonesian and malaysian nominees.

So tell me, which one is the vendors, clients, suppliers, brokers etc etc?

LOL LOL

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 13:49 | Report Abuse

Facts are, chong tried to disturb nexgram. What ever stories he made, nexgramers what is the chong guy saying? Out of context.

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 13:50 | Report Abuse

This funny guy must be too free, paid so much to do such better go HK make movie.

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 13:51 | Report Abuse

US market drop so much. Don't think any share can goes up.

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 13:52 | Report Abuse

Funny why ask people unrelated rubbish and did not asnwer the simple questions
Why chong signed agreement and did not disclose to the board his interest?

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 13:54 | Report Abuse

LOL LOL LOL....I'm free as a bird but finger crossed, you will go to jail in malaysia then after you are released; you can have your day in indonesian court...

Nope, i'm not with protasco. Told you, i am the bastard daughter of Tey Por Yee. My name is Tey Chee Bye LOL LOL LOL LOL

Nexgram could closed between 5 to 5,5. Which one do you prefer?

Posted by AliceChong > 2016-01-21 13:55 | Report Abuse

Here lah there lah. Chong stupid meh? He don't have mouth to ask meh? See any problem cannot talk meh? The son don't know how to talk also? The simple 1 question above chong will get it. More he does more he gets it too. It surface more clearer.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 14:00 | Report Abuse

Already answer lah brother.....you illiterate or what? Now answer below:

Please do answer, which of following party is the consultant, vendor, broker, client etc etc:

1. Herman Koswara and Benny Tjokro who agreed to sell their shares in fas and haseba to tey in exchange for investment by tey and ooi. Up to this day never received money but their shares has been stolen by tey and ooi by the way.

2. Protasco who agreed to purchase pt fas' shares provided the deal is clean and clear.

3. Tey por yee and ooi kock aun who "bought" fas and haseba's shares, setup up fictitious companies to hold the shares; and also the one who offered the shares to prostasco.

4. In setting up the deal (which mean to make anglo slavic's looks legitimate), the following companies were involved: globalcapventure, nexgram, pt inovisi infracom tbk, green pine group of companies, acclaim. All of this companies owned or controlled by tey and ooi.

5. There also swarms of tey and ooi's indonesian and malaysian nominees.

So tell me, which one is the vendors, clients, suppliers, brokers etc etc?

A shit...one of my masterpiece got deleted...

Chongkp

24 posts

Posted by Chongkp > 2016-01-21 14:09 | Report Abuse

Divert attention.

Chongkp

24 posts

Posted by Chongkp > 2016-01-21 14:10 | Report Abuse

We do him lor. This chong fela hide in protasco. Come here talk cock. We go his rabbit hole.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 14:27 | Report Abuse

LOL LOL LOL....if you are so innocent; then why in court you instructed your bangla bodyguard to cover your ugly demonic face.....you have to wear that lan jiao face proudly, it is a face that destroyed thousand of life LOL LOL LOL

Nexgram 4 cents, nexgram 4 cents, nexgram 4 cents, who's with me? LOL

malinfan

698 posts

Posted by malinfan > 2016-01-21 15:08 | Report Abuse

Oooi...where's all those hero buyers ? ... 6sen only nia.... dun stop, sapu all?

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2016-01-21 15:10 | Report Abuse

Last year u said 3 cents bt the end up to 13.5cents.

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2016-01-21 15:50 | Report Abuse

Herman, Benny relationship with TPY is like chicken & egg story.
should I pay them after the deal with buyer closed, extension o&g with pertamina accomplished? or should I pay them instantly regardless of any deal close? since buyer's already void, are we expecting tpy to proceed with INR18Billion/ MYR5.3m?

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 16:04 | Report Abuse

Yo chinaman...tey and ooi already got herman and benny's shares in it entiretly but tey only paid half of what he owed to herman and 20% of what he owes to benny. What chicken and what egg? LOL LOL LOL....

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2016-01-21 16:29 | Report Abuse

this deal never materialised with buyer's initiative. How to expect TPY to pay balance to herman/ benny when deal never really closed or extension with PERTAMINA never done? assets may under TPY's name but are dormant with inactivity as long as Herman/ Benny not assist of extension. if TPY manage to find another buyer, I believe this deal can be reactivated. TPY still need both of them for extension for sure with balance payment to them

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 17:09 | Report Abuse

Nice try. The deal never hinges on the extension of haseba's contract. You are thinking the deal with protasco that contained such condition precedent. The deal with herman and beny were ordinary sale and purchase agreement. You pay the price, you get the share.

In this case, tey got the shares but the price not fully paid. Typical tey and ooi.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 17:09 | Report Abuse

Yes, 5.5 LOL LOL LOL

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 17:25 | Report Abuse

My appearance these past few days is to celebrate the breakthrough in the holy war against tey por yee and ooi kock aun. I hope you like my gift. Many more from where it come from.

Stay tune and remember: sell, sell, sell lol lol lol

Nexgram is heading to 0,0000

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 17:25 | Report Abuse

Ciaooo....

Doggy

33 posts

Posted by Doggy > 2016-01-21 17:31 | Report Abuse

Funny looser. Cover up for his bos by disturbing irrelevant people and paint so much irrelevant stories to paint so much irrelevant rubbish. This so easy. Learn bit la from strong businessman stand out let small brain enemy hit himself. Your boss leh. Hide in his rabbit hole. Chicken sorry.

Doggy

33 posts

Posted by Doggy > 2016-01-21 17:38 | Report Abuse

C2pid arguement trying to paint sooo much about the target victims, as far as read, entire deal only 1 issue. Thr chong fela signs an agreement and did not disclose to his board his has personal interest. Also he did not honor his words. Buy an iphone if dislike the button also talk to shop owner lah. He go sue Apple for having dispute with China contractor, screen glass supplier law suit, wire inside use illegal child labor and the shop salesman did not say he is the owner of the shop. Er, so?

The fact he wants it, check and buy, and sue Apple instead say people cheat him!? He no brain or think people no brain? And doggy fela go back cry to your master hide deeper in his hole. He no mercy on public investors doesnt mean his victims are senseless. Watch our greater power up stair.

chinaman

3,256 posts

Posted by chinaman > 2016-01-21 17:40 | Report Abuse

anyway, I'm still holding tight believing on TPY's innocence. TPY is 问心无愧 - as a business advisory man acting like investment banker

Doggy

33 posts

Posted by Doggy > 2016-01-21 17:50 | Report Abuse

Then look at those simple minded staff. All Indonesia business use staff as to front and most dont know who is the boss. What so special. So when simple person like Joe yodis being told "i sue you", its a psychology threat using word, because simple person no idea he is just a staff, company business dispute does not hold him anything until proven justice. He has any intention to cheat meh? Everybody only intend for best, thinggs turm back is common in business. Chicken brain everyday think people wants to eat him, his ex boss daim or new boss teh and ooi. And jump into his own conclusion. Shy to talk or what we dont know. The chinamn is correct about the half done balance because herman jump in which benny has to settle that before conclude. Its a pending issue. Nothing to do with the subject matter where chong sign agreement and not disclose to board and he sign sd lying. This depends on what the oppornant says. Entire case i dont see any problem a all win walk out is so simple. Unfortunately chong does not have business minded people around. What a pity.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 18:11 | Report Abuse

I'm back, for the last time until a new breakthrough arises anyway LOL LOL..

@chinaman, believe Tey's innocence all you want, but better ask yourself first, why three nexgram's directors resigned on the day protasco filed their first suit, citing the suit as reason. They know Tey personally and you don't. If even the people closest to Tey and Ooi see them as guilty, then why you should believe other wise? Fyi, the three directors defection were not the last time. If I'm calculate correctly, up to this day tey and ooi's confidant that decided to switch side are in the dozen (14 people or so).

And it also begs the question of why Tey is named as suspect by two jurisdictions (Malaysia and Indonesia). The police is not stupid right? They must think that Tey and Ooi is guilty after reviewing all the evidence presented before them right? LOL LOL

@doggyteycheebye,

Wow, you have so many accounts in this message board. Want to make people think that you have many supporters 'eh? Same narrative, same style, and same wording...at one look everybody would notice that you are merely a clone LOL LOL LOL

Anyway...I'm not the chongs and the chongs were never my boss. But, be that as it may, as far as the chongs are concerned, they are not the one who need a bangla bodyguard to cover their face. the chongs can freely go anywhere including Indonesia without crying to the police for protection because they have beef with someone who threaten to kill them on first sight. The chongs also not the one who closed their overseas subsidiaries and hide their faces like your best friend Adrian Ooi Kock Aun. And I never heard the chongs' employee switch to your side. Be true to your heart, how many people leaving you already? LOL LOL LOL LOL

With regard to Apple. Don't talk anything that you know shit lah brother. They fired Eric Schmidt because he sold Apple's iOS and iphone secret to Google, impairing Apple business interest when Google sell copy of iOS called android. Same as you and Ooi Kock Aun. Since you put your interest and globalcap interest above Protasco then you deserved to be fired on site. You should have put forward the deal with Herman Koswara (IDR 6billion) and Benny Tjokro (IDR 25billion) to Protasco instead of looking for quick profits by establishing SPVs to cheat protasco and ballooned the price of the project. Your greeds is your doom. You deserve it brother. Enjoy jail and see your sons in six year time LOL LOL LOL LOL...

When you die and got reincarnated, remember this lesson. But if you stay dead, and become worm's food, then enjoy hell where you will most certainly meet with that pondan gay friend of yours Ooi Kock Aun.

Oh right:

Kan ni na bu chao chee bye. ler e lao bu kor gao gan, ler e lao peh tio bey kan, chee hong kia!

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 18:31 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 25 — Protasco Bhd’s shareholders will gather tomorrow at Multipurpose Hall, Unipark Suria, Jalan Ikram-Uniten, Selangor, to vote on resolutions demanding the removal of directors Tey Por Yee and Ooi Kock Aun. Protasco Bhd and its Group Managing Director cum promoter Dato’ Sri Chong Ket Pen have also filed a suit against Tey and Ooi, asking them to refund US$22 million the company paid to acquire a 63 per cent stake in Anglo Slavic Indonesia (PT ASI) alleging that there was fraud and forgeries among other matters. But Tey’s investment vehicle Kingdom Seekers Ventures Sdn Bhd filed a countersuit against the company and Chong claiming that he made RM10 million illegitimate gains in the transaction.

All of this because Protasco Bhd’s acquisition of a controlling stake in PT ASI, which was initiated in December 2012 and amended in January this year, was terminated in July. Protasco alleges that Tey and Ooi didn’t disclose their interests in the acquisition. Tey bought a 27.11 per cent stake in Protasco Bhd from its former Deputy Executive Chairman Dato’ Mohd Ibrahim bin Mohd Nor in November 2012. Ooi was appointed as Protasco Bhd’s independent director on December 10, 2012. He was a nominee of Tey, as mentioned in Protasco Bhd’s lawsuit.

In response to our email, Protasco Bhd said Tey nominated Ooi on the basis of the shares he owned in it, which does not necessarily mean the company or its Board knew at the time of appointment that Ooi would be his proxy or agent on the board. It further replied, no company would be able to recruit/nominate anyone to become, for example, independent directors if the bare fact of nominating them meant they were proxies/agents. And at the end of the day, all directors owe statutory and fiduciary duties to the company and its shareholders especially the minorities, which in this case Tey and Ooi have breached. In its lawsuit, Protasco Bhd said the Board decided to form an Investigation Committee (IC) to look into the sale and purchase agreement and other matters related to the acquisition of ASI after it was terminated in July.

The IC found out that Tey had an in-principle agreement with Protasco Bhd’s Group Managing Director Dato’ Sri Chong Ket Pen on November 3, 2012 to develop oil and gas based projects in Indonesia jointly with Protasco Bhd. It was subject to that agreement that Tey bought a 27.11 per cent stake in Protasco Bhd in December 2012. Protasco Bhd also said that Tey introduced the PT ASI deal to the company. Apparently, Protasco Bhd’s Group Managing Director Dato’ Sri Chong seemingly knew a few things about Tey’s interests in the transaction.

Responding to our email, Protasco Bhd said the fact that Tey was promoting the deal was known to the Board and it was not prohibited. However, what was not known was that Tey hid his beneficial interest (an actual stake) in PT ASU, which is something that has to be declared and prevents him from participating in Board decisions on the deal. In his counter suit, Tey claimed Chong made illegitimate gains of RM10 million in the acquisition of PT ASI. To that, Chong responded that Tey borrowed RM20 million from him in December 2012 to buy shares in Protasco Bhd and the RM10 million that Tey claims to be illegitimate gains was actually a part repayment of the loan. Sadly, the minority shareholders are stuck between the suit filed by Protasco Bhd that will next be heard on December 8 and the countersuit filed by Tey that will be heard on January 12. Ultimately, it is up to the courts to decide on these matters.

When they gather for the EGM on Wednesday, the minority shareholders might wonder how independent Ooi was despite being a nominee of Tey. On the other hand, Bursa Malaysia and the Securities Commission would be watching closely to see if Protasco Bhd obeyed the Listing Rules and other securities laws in the last couple of years. Certainly, Wednesday’s EGM will not be the final word in what seems to be a long drawn battle. — Investor Central - See more at:

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/money/article/investor-central-protasco-berhads-egm-are-minority-shareholders-adequately#sthash.FKlUi4kP.dpuf

------------

"The IC found out that Tey had an in-principle agreement with Protasco Bhd’s Group Managing Director Dato’ Sri Chong Ket Pen on November 3, 2012 to develop oil and gas based projects in Indonesia jointly with Protasco Bhd. It was subject to that agreement that Tey bought a 27.11 per cent stake in Protasco Bhd in December 2012."

"Protasco Bhd said the fact that Tey was promoting the deal was known to the Board and it was not prohibited. However, what was not known was that Tey hid his beneficial interest (an actual stake) in PT ASU"

Check and mate LOL LOL LOL LOL....

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-21 18:40 | Report Abuse

Bye ciao....see you when there is a breakthrough in the holy war against the devil incarnate Tey Por Yee and Ooi Kock Aun. A male with "cock" in his middle name LOL LOL LOL

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-21 18:50 | Report Abuse

You are writing the writs to be presented to the courts and not the decisions of the judges.Is it fair to investors to hear one sided stories which may not be the truth.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz