NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): NEXGRAM (0096)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.015 - 0.015

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

50,494 comment(s). Last comment by icedvestor 5 days ago

Posted by Bettertomorrow > 2016-01-25 20:40 | Report Abuse

Since u are so good and hero to trade stock. Tell us what Stock to run tomorrow?

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-25 20:41 | Report Abuse

Anything but nexgram. Run away from nexgram or nexgram will steal your money.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-25 20:51 | Report Abuse

Nobody can cheat nobody? You should tell that to tey and ooi's victims in indonesia LOL

https://stockbit.com/symbol/INVS

http://idsaham.com/saham-INVS-informasi-saham-analisa-saham.html

Basically their company was suspended because they cooked the shares of inovisi, tey and ooi's company in indonesia. Then without prior notification to investors, employee and sc, tey and ooi closed down inovisi to the detriment of their investors.

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-25 21:02 | Report Abuse

That is ceook

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-25 21:04 | Report Abuse

Someone did not send him bullet is already mercy. Maybe 1 out of 10,000 small investors will. So many enemy he created. Leaves a hell to his son wor. Better migrate to moon. Alice chong would likely invite that to happen. Chong better hire 30 bodyguards. The cost of listening to advisor is suicide. Really stupid.

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-25 21:07 | Report Abuse

Learn a little from nexgram former warrior. People saved the company and retires to take terrorist chong hit by himself. Respect. Chong leh? Still hiding in his rat hole. His son alice bin kenny chong shall goes in. Keep on coming. Respect the nexgram small investors also for not sending him to his coffin.

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-25 21:10 | Report Abuse

Using gun or bomb like a terrorist doesnt mean normal human being needs to follow the brain damage chong. His lawyer teach him how to set fire kill innocent investors did not tell him it hits back and creates more enemy for him alice chong. Pitty he needs to lives in hell. Everything has a limit. He is asking for it.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-25 21:11 | Report Abuse

Well, you can write anything you want but the fact is, it was not dato chong who needs a bangla bodyguard to cover his face. And it is not the chongs who pleaded to the indonesian police for protection because someone they crosses has threaten to kill them on sight.

Want to know who it was? It was tey por yee LOL LOL

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-25 21:21 | Report Abuse

Lol lol lol. Kenny chong felt people set wanted warrant on him in indonesia because his father went too far teased tycoon nerves there. Learn from ethical professionals like bankers. You kill them also they wont give a name of theit masters. You do bad deed to people better watch your back. Thousands of investors are not kidding. They can feel and see the truth young man.

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-25 21:22 | Report Abuse

Waste give light to a young man walking into the dark. God bless.

Posted by Bettertomorrow > 2016-01-25 21:23 | Report Abuse

Wah u like from special branch

Posted by Bettertomorrow > 2016-01-25 21:23 | Report Abuse

Cool down

Posted by Bettertomorrow > 2016-01-25 21:25 | Report Abuse

If nothing to do with us we better don't comments too much. For better tomorrow

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-25 21:39 | Report Abuse

kihhh kih kihhhh !

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Posted by Eddieyeo > 2016-01-25 21:47 | Report Abuse

I am here from bursa. Miss me?

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Posted by Eddieyeo > 2016-01-25 21:48 | Report Abuse

Kenny chong is marked.

Eddieyeo

31 posts

These few days watch some show.

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Was told some thing will happen in chong father house.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-25 21:58 | Report Abuse

LOL LOL, welcome back tey...register new account already eh?

That search warrant is for you mah...still afraid to come eh? Tell your bangla's bodyguard to cover your hideous face lohr......a little suggestion tey, get plastic surgery because your horrendous face is so infamous now LOL LOL

Ooo, afraid not tey, i am not kenny chong. LOL LOL LOL...

Posted by Bettertomorrow > 2016-01-25 21:58 | Report Abuse

Wah

Ejsaham

544 posts

Posted by Ejsaham > 2016-01-25 22:00 | Report Abuse

Eddie...kasi block ini perempuan......semakkkkkk!

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Posted by Eddieyeo > 2016-01-25 22:00 | Report Abuse

When the people knows all these happens because of chong father, i think warrant bid goes up. Wait and see. Bursa heard something happens this week. Everybody watch.

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Posted by Eddieyeo > 2016-01-25 22:01 | Report Abuse

She is kenny inner twin, got guli dua biji lah. How to block. Can only sunat.

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Posted by Eddieyeo > 2016-01-25 22:02 | Report Abuse

Was told many balls being cut. Matter of time.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-25 22:03 | Report Abuse

Oh tey, settle your debt to herman and benny....

So shameless, claiming a honest bankers but refused to pay your debt LOL LOL

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-25 22:07 | Report Abuse

And when will you repay your small investors in indonesia tey? LOL LOL LOL

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-25 22:11 | Report Abuse

Last post for tonight.

You need to imported more bangla to be your bodyguards tey. You will never know when your employee will tipped your enemy of the schedule to deposit or withdraw money from banks LOL LOL LOL LOL.....

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Posted by Eddieyeo > 2016-01-25 22:53 | Report Abuse

Kenny chong watch out tomorrow door front. Many small investors watching you. Your father left a pile of enemy for you. Pray he doesn't die. Bursa sweeping this week internal bribery. Ask your father what he did. Eddie is coming to him.

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Posted by Eddieyeo > 2016-01-25 22:55 | Report Abuse

Last post. Watch your guli. Ask papa chong ket pen, he knows what happened.

Posted by Bettertomorrow > 2016-01-25 22:56 | Report Abuse

Oh employees did that?

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Posted by Eddieyeo > 2016-01-25 23:11 | Report Abuse

Nobody says he is kenny chong. Just says kenny chong and he admit. Gotcha!

Eddieyeo

31 posts

Posted by Eddieyeo > 2016-01-25 23:13 | Report Abuse

His father needs body wash not bodyguard. So much blood. Paint more piles of blood to protasco more looks like hell for his son to suffer later. How many generation, chong cannot answer.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-25 23:41 | Report Abuse

LOL LOL LOL...new account again tey?

You are so traumatize by kenny chong that you see kenny everywhere; here the proof LOL LOL

---

CrookLier Learn a little from nexgram former warrior. People saved the company and retires to take terrorist chong hit by himself. Respect. Chong leh? Still hiding in his rat hole. His son alice bin kenny chong shall goes in. Keep on coming. Respect the nexgram small investors also for not sending him to his coffin.
25/01/2016 21:07

---

LOL LOL

If you are coming to the chongs, don't forget to bring your bangla bodyguard to cover your ugly hideous face LOL LOL LOL....

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-26 06:07 | Report Abuse

Negram want to sell it subsidiary: gold dynamic investment ltd and pt star for RM 35million. Can anyone can tell me who in the right mind want to buy a defunct paper company without assets or projects for RM 35million? LOL LOL LOL

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-26 06:12 | Report Abuse

Larry Tey Por Yee claimed that he is a warrior. Thing is, i've never seen a warrior need a bodyguard to cover his face or cry to the authority for protection because the person he cheated threaten to kill him on first sight. How about you? LOL LOL LOL LOL

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-26 07:12 | Report Abuse

Tey claimed that he retired as a warrior from nexgram to protect innocent investors. But can a person who was ousted by the board of the company you co-founded can be really called a warrior? Yes, tey was given an ultimatum by nexgram's board: either he resigned or the board will tender their resignation LOL LOL LOL...

In manitoba, tey swallowed too many lsd and it damage his brain LOL LOL LOL

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-26 07:45 | Report Abuse

One of Tey and ooi's victims told me that the sole reason tey and ooi could defraud so many people is because their victims all in desperate or emergency situation when tey and ooi then came to rescue them all the while tey and ooi planned to cheat and eat them too.

With benefit of hindsight. I conclude that they are correct.

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-26 08:07 | Report Abuse

Morning kenny. Who told you what? Don't get it.
Was told chong ket pen spys told everything. Kenny was named.

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-26 08:09 | Report Abuse

So the crook chong ket pen took company money using kenny the funny. Father and son robbers.

CrookLier

31 posts

Kenny caught cheating to his wife sleep wth maid.

CrookLier

31 posts

Father chong sleeps with kenny wife!

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-26 08:12 | Report Abuse

One of his maid was told kenny and father loves to share and they love dark skin. Male or female. That is why kenny chong go indonesia safari. I can conclude they are homo.

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-26 08:14 | Report Abuse

Forgot. Guys go chong junior house and spam. Here http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/5070.jsp

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-26 08:43 | Report Abuse

Investigations to proceed despite the company withdrawing Ire-Tex offer

ALTHOUGH the takeover offer Nexgram Holdings Bhd made on Ire-Tex Corp Bhd is now off the table, it has not stopped regulators from pursuing their investigations on the former’s past dealings.

On Thursday, Nexgram turned things around by announcing its intention to withdraw its takeover offer on one-stop packaging service provider Ire-Tex. This came a day after it said it would take steps to bring in a special auditor to determine the veracity of some of its assets.

Yesterday, Nexgram also announced that its due diligence committee had taken heed of concerns made by regulators and followed up with a visit to Indonesia, where some of the questionable transactions are said to have transpired.

“The Nexgram board had formed the view that such observations appear to potentially point to inconsistencies with regards to details of certain assets with the Nexgram group,” the statement said.

Following this, Nexgram said it had formed a special committee comprising of four directors of which two are independent, to take necessary steps to address the matter, which include the appointment of a special auditor.

Still, if any evidence suggests Nexgram has not carried out its responsibilities towards shareholders, the company could face sanctions from the regulators, and depending on the severity, it could face criminal prosecutions, insiders say.

The Nexgram saga started after it launched a takeover offer on Ire-Tex last November, which was to be satisfied through issuance of new Nexgram shares.

According to its website, Nexgram says it is a multinational conglomerate involved in the telco, security and surveillance, software development, property development, industries, business advisories and investment activities sectors.

Its rationale to take over Ire-Tex was so it could continue its diversification by tapping into manufacturing and industrial segments.

StarBizWeek earlier reported that regulators had concerns over the takeover due to the veracity of certain assets in Nexgram.

However, it had insufficient grounds to disrupt the offer and continued to follow up on its leads.

Following this, Nexgram posted its offer document on Dec 11, 2015.

It is understood that both the Securities Commission and Bursa Malaysia met with the advisors and a representative of Nexgram’s board to request the verification of certain alleged bank balances by an independent accountant.

However, soon after, through Jan 11 and Jan 12, Nexgram announced that it had earlier entered into agreements to dispose of some of its subsidiaries, which according to the SC, were the subject of enquiry.

At the same time, Nexgram made some more changes in the company.

On Jan 14, the company announced that its co-founder Datuk Tey Por Yee (pic) had resigned as executive director to “pursue his personal interest and goals”.

Since his resignation, Nexgram has six directors left sitting on its board.

Interestingly, Tey has not sold off his stake in Nexgram. According to Bursa filings, Tey’s stake stands at 23.4%.

This led to the SC choosing to invoke its powers under the Capital Markets Securities Act (CMSA) under Section 217 to issue a public statement on its concerns relating to those assets, a first for the SC.

This course of action is seen as a rarity even in other countries, says a source.

The SC had issued the public statement on Jan 15, stating that Nexgram’s disposal of certain assets “delays and obstructs the ongoing enquiries by the SC and Bursa Malaysia”.

Since Nexgram was seen as being “uncooperative” in bringing in a special auditor to independently verify the value of its assets, Bursa had all this while held back on the greenlight for Nexgram’s circular to its shareholders related to the Ire-Tex deal.

This meant that Nexgram had not been able to call for an EGM to vote on the takeover proposal, which in turn could have led to the offer lapsing.

On Jan 11 and Jan 12, Nexgram announced that it had earlier entered into agreements to dispose of its subsidiaries – Nexgram Resources Sdn Bhd, Godynamic Investments Ltd and PT Semesta Tirta Antara Raya (through Godynamic) – which are believed to be the subject of the regulators’ enquiries.

Although it is not too clear which assets showed some red flags, it is worth taking a look at Nexgram’s balance sheet.

In its financial statements for the year ended April 30, 2014, the company had RM84.5mil in cash balances. However in the following year, a majority of that cash seemed to be reflected in as inventories. Its inventories moved from zero to RM89.8mil in the following financial year while its cash balances fell to RM31.1mil.

Sources say enquiries by the regulators are focused on the paper and cash trail of how those inventories were built up.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-26 08:43 | Report Abuse

Compounding matters, the same day Nexgram made known its intentions to bring in a special auditor to verify the veracity of some of its assets, its external auditors CHI-LLTC tendered their resignation.

CHI said its resignation was “due to the company’s recent expansion plan and the unavailability of CHI’s workforce which has decreased recently, to handle the increasing work”.

It is noteworthy that Nexgram’s external auditor’s resignation comes at a crucial time of the company facing an investigation by the authorities.

CHI is obliged to continue as Nexgram’s external auditors until a replacement is found.

It is likely that Nexgram’s best option was to withdraw its offer to takeover Ire-Tex, given the circumstances. If it did not take that course of action, it would likely have led to a lapse of the offer to takeover Ire-Tex, says a source.

“It seems like Nexgram went about in circles, and went through all those transactions, just to pull out in the end,” the source says.

In its filing with Bursa on Thursday, its adviser Mercury Securities announced: “...in view of recent developments and events that have transpired and after taking into consideration the timeline of the offer permitted under the (Takeover) Code, the Nexgram board views that it would be in the best interest of all parties, including the company and its shareholders, as well as the holders of the offer securities for the company, to make an application to the SC to withdraw the offer”.

It applied for the written consent of the SC under the Takeover Code to withdraw the offer, subject to consent from the SC, upon which the offer shall cease and all acceptances received shall be returned to the accepting holders.

Yesterday the SC had given Nexgram consent to withdraw the offer.

Industry experts say if Nexgram had earlier given in to the SC’s requests for an independent special auditor to check on the veracity of its cash balances for example, it would have been an easy task for the auditor to carry out. “They could find the cash trail within 48 hours,” says one accountant.

“It is strange that the directors didn’t address the matter as that opened the door to the regulators intervening,” according to an industry expert.

Notably, Tey made headlines the same day the SC issued the public statement on its concerns over Nexgram.

This was in relation to another company in which Tey has a substantial stake, namely construction and property group Protasco Bhd.

Tey claimed trial to two charges of cheating and perjury.

He pleaded not guilty to inducing the board members of Protasco, of which he became a substantial shareholder in November 2012, to agree to a US$22mil (RM68mil then) acquisition of PT Anglo Slavic Utama Indonesia, an oil and gas firm.

The deal saw him together with director Ooi Kock Aun voted out of the board at an EGM.

Tey also pleaded not guilty to committing perjury by making a false statutory declaration that he had no interest in the Indonesia-based company. Separately, shares in Nexgram have seen a drop of more than 30% since Jan 14, to 6 sen at market close yesterday. It remains to be seen what the regulators will find in its investigation and how the saga will pan out.

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-26 08:46 | Report Abuse

One of Larry Tey Por Yee and Adrian Ooi Kock Aun's top brass wrote this email:

"Dear folks,
As I am far away, there are not much things I can do from here.

I have just written an email to Larry & Adrian urging them to perform what they promised; it has become a habit for them to promise but not perform, either they change their minds unilaterally or circumstances forces them or other opportunities arise and then they put priorities to something else.

I have done what I can, so my conscience is clear.

If within a few more days, I cannot see signs of general improvement, I have no choice but to resign as Director of Inovisi. There is no benefit for me to stay and get into situations where the owners and I are not of the same opinion.

I am getting Eri to prepare all email addresses for me to announce my resignation, even to the regulators and authorities.

I hope it does not come to this, but I must defend myself from further problems.

Looking for your understanding,
Thank you for the good cooperation we had in the past,
Best wishes, "

The plots thickens LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-26 08:50 | Report Abuse

An email from the same honcho:

"Dear Adrian,
As you know, I am not at all involved with Green Pine. I do this as a calling to assist whenever I as can.

I know you are trying your best, but at this stage, it is not good enough to try, we must perform. Poor CG, always under pressure, always embarrassed what to say when pushed from Indonesia. When you say you would send each Rp100Million this week, could it mean that on Saturday or Friday, you would send the money from Malaysia, and it would reach into bank accounts by Tuesday or Wednesday or even Thursday?

This is NOT the first time, you committed to a payment and then reneged or modified. I cannot and will not be in a position if I cannot trust your word implicitly. I pass on what you want me to say to them, but my credibility and integrity is at stake. I am stuck between helping you and Jerry and being in a position of risk in my relationship with the people I introduce. This case is very serious, and can jeopardise the future of the company. This must take first priority.

Because the case is against Green Pine, the court can seize and block assets belonging to the company which are shares of Inovisi.

I will try to pay the lawyers Rp100Million out of the promised down payment Rp250Million being 50% of their fees totalling Rp500Million, but even if they accept, especially because of my relationship with them, they will not be happy. And you know, an unhappy lawyer is not at their best performance.

I will let you know the follow up; we will sign the mandate today, plan strategy and coordinate between lawyers (who will talk amongst themselves).

It is not a good idea to remit funds directly to the lawyers, we will have no control over them if we do not pay them ourselves. So please remit funds into company accounts so we are in a position to know when they are paid and can then control them better.

Let us pray the end result is what we hope for."

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL....

alicetey

802 posts

Posted by alicetey > 2016-01-26 08:53 | Report Abuse

PETALING JAYA: Following the unprecedented action by the Securities Commission (SC) to disclose questionable actions by Nexgram Holdings Bhd, the regulator’s next course of action is a thorough investigation into the money trail relating to the RM84.5mil cash balance that had previously existed in the company, sources said.

This investigation will entail, among others, answers from directors, advisors and auditors of Nexgram, which is involved in software and property.

It is learnt that the authorities are looking at the dealings involving three subsidiaries of Nexgram and if the decision to divest them went to the board.

“The three subsidiaries were already the subject of investigations by the authorities in the capital markets. Knowing that, how did the planned divestments get done?” asked a corporate lawyer. The type of action taken will depend on the findings of the investigation by the regulators.

To recap, last Friday, the SC invoked its powers under Section 217(4)(b) of the Capital Markets and Services Act 2007 (CMSA) by issuing a public statement in relation to a proposed takeover of Ire-Tex Corp Bhd by Nexgram, to be funded by the latter’s shares.

The SC’s concerns had related to the value of the assets of Nexgram, noting that the actions of Nexgram to dispose of some of its subsidiary companies “delays and obstructs the ongoing enquiries by the SC and Bursa Malaysia.”

According to sources, both the SC and Bursa had concerns about Nexgram, following the latter’s service of its notice to takeover Ire-Tex last November.

At some point in their investigations, both regulators agreed that there were sufficient grounds for Bursa to require Nexgram to provide verification on the existence of certain assets belonging to these subsidiaries.

It is also understood that as part of the initial investigation into Nexgram, the SC and Bursa had met with the advisors and a representative of the board of Nexgram to request the verification of certain alleged bank balances by an independent accountant.

The trigger point for the SC to take action under Section 217 of the CMSA was the company’s decision to dispose the relevant subsidiaries.

The type of actions of the regulators in this case will depend on when the outcome of their investigations are, which is also a complicated matter as it involves bank accounts and other transactions in Indonesia.

Depending on the timing of the findings, the SC could file for an injunction to stop the offer from proceeding or leave the offer to lapse. This is because Bursa has already notified Nexgram through its advisors that it will not clear the circular to shareholders and thus an EGM cannot be held for Nexgram shareholders to vote on matter, and this in turn would lead to the offer lapsing.

“The combined efforts of the SC and Bursa are ensuring that the shareholders of the target company, namely Ire-Tex, are not in danger of receiving payment in shares that may have a questionable value,” explained the corporate lawyer.

The SC raised eyebrows at the value of Nexgram that was sitting on a cash balance of RM84.5mil as at April 30, 2014. Its accounts showed that in the following financial year, most of that cash looked like it had been converted into inventories.

The company could have used the cash to purchase inventories, indicative by the accounts which showed inventories move from zero to RM89.8mil as at 2015. At the same time, cash balances fell to RM31.1mil. Sources said the SC’s enquiries could have centred around the paper and cashtrail of how those inventories were built up.

The case involving Nexgram has drawn attention to one businessman in particular, Datuk Tey Por Yee, who on Jan 14, resigned as executive director to “pursue his personal interest and goals”. Since his resignation, Nexgram has six directors left sitting on its board.

The rare statement by the SC sent Nexgram’s shares reeling to as low as 7.5 sen yesterday, representing an 11.76% drop.

The stock saw 34.5 million shares exchange hands. The shares closed at 8.5 sen last Friday.

Tey was also involved in the Protasco Bhd boardroom tussle, which saw him together with director Ooi Kock Aun voted out of the board at an EGM.

This came after allegations of a questionable investment in an Indonesian oil and gas company.

Meanwhile, in a related development, Nexgram shed some additional details about its plans to sell its entire 69.6% stake in Godynamic Investmentd Ltd for RM34.8mil on Jan 12.

This was in response to a query by the stock exchange.

Nexgram said while proceeds from the disposal would be used to pay for the 51% stake in Transeaways Shipping Sdn Bhd, which was announced on Jan 14, the company was “unable to quantify the exact amount” to be utilised for the planned acquisition.

CrookLier

31 posts

Posted by CrookLier > 2016-01-26 09:03 | Report Abuse

Kenny chong again

Post a Comment
Market Buzz