NEXGRAM HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): NEXGRAM (0096)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.015 - 0.015

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

50,494 comment(s). Last comment by icedvestor 5 days ago

monde

1,105 posts

Posted by monde > 2016-01-28 19:17 | Report Abuse

Lamer LOL LOL LOL

To be honest, normally I just skip your wall of text.. Too boring

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-28 19:22 | Report Abuse

Well, i know you read and save my wall of text. Don't deny it LOL LOL

BadFaith

19 posts

Posted by BadFaith > 2016-01-28 19:37 | Report Abuse

Funny. The only non disclosure is chong himself when he present to his board and cover up 2 years later. Then he talk so much to put a blame. The more he talk the more shows divert the attention. Where is tey and ooi? Feel pain if sue them because you have shares? This kind of people you also help. Supporters here want to see justice.

BadFaith

19 posts

Posted by BadFaith > 2016-01-28 19:39 | Report Abuse

Spoiled child. May his satan father clence him well in hell.

ejsaham

544 posts

Posted by ejsaham > 2016-01-28 19:39 | Report Abuse

wow monde same!.....sape mau baca old story...we just wait news..how many company aquired today...news will out soon...hehe

BadFaith

19 posts

Posted by BadFaith > 2016-01-28 19:41 | Report Abuse

Lololol. Monde giv the child some face. He post something you skip he no face.

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-28 19:48 | Report Abuse

Let apply a simple logic. If dato chong really perjured himself, then you and ooi would already file criminal complaint against him instead of filing a vexatious litigation using forged documents and false evidence that dato chong made secret profit out of the ong deal. And obviously gideon tan would not discharges himself if you had telling him the truth that you and ooi did scheme to cheat protasco and failed to adhere to your fiduciary duties as the directors of protasco LOL LOL

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-28 19:52 | Report Abuse

How many company nexgram acquired today? Not even one. The last acquisition was cancelled because nexgram owned a company but do not have the information on the identity of the other shareholders of the subsidiary LOL LOL LOL LOL

And nexgram tried to dispose two paper companies without assets or value (gold dynamic and pt star) for rm 35million. Would you buy toiler papers companies for rm 35million? LOL LOL LOL

BadFaith

19 posts

Posted by BadFaith > 2016-01-28 19:54 | Report Abuse

Chong hide behind company, tey and ooi also sharrholder if they sue company, protasco also zero la. Don't blame chong his mind cannot see the problem. He only needs to tell so much to feel better what he is covering up.

BadFaith

19 posts

Posted by BadFaith > 2016-01-28 19:55 | Report Abuse

Monde i think i see what you mean. Getting blank text of kenny chong here. Like TV commercial. Lololol

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-28 20:17 | Report Abuse

Once upon a time in a building known as sungai wang, the following conversation occurred between two store clerks and a buyer.

Buyer: got second hand iphone 6s plus black 128 gb mah?

Tey and ooi: we have, we have. Here, iphone 6s plus black 128 gb. But no box and the cable is not original. Bought it from seller tha way. Feel free to check.

Buyer: [conducting due dilligence on the phone]

Buyer: everything looks good. Do you have sim card so i can test the cellular function?

Tey and Ooi: don't have. You want to buy or not?

Buyer: ok ok...buying buying. But i need to go to atm because my money is not enough. I pay you deposit so you can keep the phone for me ok?

Tey-Ooi: of course can lah brother.

----

After returning from atm, the buyer check the iphone again before finalising the purchase.

Buyer: ooi brother, why the iphone don't have cellular function?

Tey-Ooi: it is on airplane mode mah.

Buyer: if it is on airplane mode, the cellular function still appear in the settings menu mah.

Tey-Ooi: so?

Buyer: i think this iphone had been icloud's bypassed before because all bypassed iphone would lost it cellular function.

Tey-Ooi: so?

Buyer: i believe this a stolen product and i don't want the owner put me in jail because i was implicated in stealing or storing his/her iphone with you. I want to cancel the purchase. So please return my deposit.

Tey-Ooi: no. You have to buy this iphone. We won't return your deposit. It is ours already.

Buyer: that is not fair. I want a clean and clear iphone. Not a stolen one.

Tey-Ooi: then you choose other iphone mah. We got many. Want to see?

Buyer: no, because i know now that your store is shady shop. I'm afraid to take any goods from you. So give me back my deposit and we will be all right:

Tey-Ooi: so what you going to do if we refuse

Buyer: then i will report you to police.

Tey-Ooi after claim trial to the allegation of possesion of stolen product: we were framed. That buyer conduct due dilligence and first he said it is clear. If he don't like that one, he should have asked for replacement....

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-28 20:25 | Report Abuse

So, you and ooi has yet to file criminal complaint against dato chong on ground of perjury and violation of fiduciary duties then? LOL LOL LOL LOL

Told you, if that is your best defense, then your enemies will have a wonderful time watching you got destroyed in court and later on was sentenced to 100 caning LOL LOL LOL...

BadFaith

19 posts

Posted by BadFaith > 2016-01-28 20:53 | Report Abuse

Concluded. Brain damage. Lololol

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-28 21:01 | Report Abuse

conclusion: tey and ooi slept in jail together LOL LOL

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-28 22:02 | Report Abuse

It seems tey and ooi are poor man's soo chee wen. What do you think? lol lol lol

Posted by Otakudang > 2016-01-29 00:17 | Report Abuse

Otak udang kenny chong really think his father so simple people wants to spend money and cheat him. He cheated people nevermind, ungrateful until wants to eat people. The two stupid should kick him out day one. Trust a thief and got cheated. Better feed pigs than the cheater father and son. Sickening illness.

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-29 04:01 | Report Abuse

Well, thousand of people got cheated by you and ooi kock aun. Even benny tjokro, the heir to batik keris and capital market kingpin also got cheated. LOL LOL LOL LOL...

You are definitely the champion for cheating, fraudulent corporate action and stealing tey LOL LOL LOL

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-29 07:39 | Report Abuse

At age seven, tey por hee was already showing signs of what he was destined to be: a thief and a liar. Ten sen, twenty sen, fifty sen…all would disappear “mysteriously” from his families drawers, savings and piggy banks. Later, bigger sums would go missing, from his father’s wallet to his mother’s purse. Tey would be placed at the scene of the crime but he always had an excuse or story to wriggle his way out of the situation.

For a while his parents believed him. Until he got caught red-handed one day. Then, his father had no choice but to punish him. If we hoped that would beat some sense and decency into him, we were sadly mistaken.

He took his bad habits with him to school. Already skilled at telling lies and manipulating people, he began cheating his classmates. The sums ranged from a few ringgit to hundreds of ringgit. The figures may seem small to some, but for a young schoolboy, the sum is enormous. As usual, his long-suffering father had to clear his debts and try to redress the damage done to his victims.

At age sixteen, Tey por yee had to audacity to go to his uncle’s house to borrow money. He said he needed RM2,000.00 because his father was sick and desperately needed the money for an operation. Believing his lies totally, the uncle gave it to him. His family never lived down the humiliation when the truth came out.

Since young, he has always been obsessed with money. Even when he had a lot of it, it was never enough. He wanted more and more. Never mind if it was obtained in a deceitful manner, just as long as he got what he wanted. It only goes to show that he is not only a pathological liar, but a pathological thief as well. With hundreds of millions already stashed away in private bank accounts, more than he can ever spend in ten lifetimes, he still remains greedy for more. So greedy that he is willing to lie, cheat and steal to achieve his end.

malinfan

698 posts

Posted by malinfan > 2016-01-29 10:08 | Report Abuse

what a true story.... to be continue?

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-29 10:12 | Report Abuse

ATTACCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !
COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG $$$$$

Posted by ChongHolly > 2016-01-29 10:23 | Report Abuse

Tey and ooi are terrorist. lOLOLOL

Posted by ChongHolly > 2016-01-29 10:24 | Report Abuse

They recruit kenny chong to bomb everywhere. So kenny chong is innocent. LOLOLOL

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2016-01-29 10:56 | Report Abuse

Tpy power come on.....kikikikikiki...

Kingsman

44 posts

Posted by Kingsman > 2016-01-29 10:59 | Report Abuse

Dr warrant.have you take you daily medicine yet?

Fam Jenny

7,724 posts

Posted by Fam Jenny > 2016-01-29 11:03 | Report Abuse

It looks like is coming.

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-29 11:08 | Report Abuse

COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!
BE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDY

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-29 12:41 | Report Abuse

CNY JACKPOT $$$$$$$$$$$

Posted by sharedirector > 2016-01-29 13:44 | Report Abuse

don speculate.... everything depends on their internal investigation with external auditor....

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-29 15:23 | Report Abuse

$$$$$ BIG COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
anytime 10 SEN ....CNY JACKPOT

syed23news

257 posts

Posted by syed23news > 2016-01-29 20:21 | Report Abuse

I think someone trying to make small investor scared and cut loss...so someone can buy...

zakryfaa

124 posts

Posted by zakryfaa > 2016-01-29 21:58 | Report Abuse

next week, 7 - 10 cents!?

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-29 23:08 | Report Abuse

kihhh...kih kihh SURE COMINGGGG >> potential CNY JACKPOT
TP 20 SEN remained intact
BE GREEEEEEEEEEEEEDY $$$$$

sg999

1,783 posts

Posted by sg999 > 2016-01-29 23:34 | Report Abuse

oh no ....DRW sudah GILA!!!!

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-30 06:35 | Report Abuse

MAD of the $$$$$$$$$$$......kihh kihh kih

BTW UNTIE ALICE_TEY edi CABUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.....SURE BANGGG head to the WALL 10 X ....

SG 999 - remained under traditional treatment for shock !

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-30 07:54 | Report Abuse

As a male with "kock" as his middle name, adrian ooi kock aun surely been bullied in his entire formative year right? I mean, kids will be kids but they can be very mean.

Is this the reason that ooi kock aun had become a monster whose feel no remorse for all the thousand of victims he cheated all his career?

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-30 08:08 | Report Abuse

Tey Por Yee and Ooi Kock Aun were also notorious for not paying their rentals, to the point that their landlords had to threaten legal action and resort to cutting off the utilities to get what was owed to them.

Worse off were their suppliers, of whom many had to suffer the bitterness of bankruptcy because tey and ooi refused to pay them their dues. Tragically, one of them even committed suicide because of bad debts, courtesy of Dato’ Tey Por Yee and Dato' Ooi Kock Aun.

This was not the only blood on his hands. He used a friend, Dedi Francis from Indonesia, to stand as a nominee for Tey and Ooi. When the loyal Dedi pressed for payment on company debts to incurred by Tey and Ooi's manipulative schemes, he was given the runaround. Time finally ran out for Dedi. Desperate, with his back to the wall and creditors all around him, Dedi almost took his own life but was able to be brought to hospital by his family on time.

ssboy

1,315 posts

Posted by ssboy > 2016-01-30 11:05 | Report Abuse

Nexgram wont bankruptcy bcoz of chong puki,price will remain to 10c or more once oil price rebound.

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-30 11:32 | Report Abuse

Nexgram is destined to be bankrupt.

Oil price may rebound but nexgram will not benefited from it. LOL LOL LOL...

Enjoy the rebound of nexgram's shares while it last LOL LOL LOL

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-30 13:05 | Report Abuse

it's blessing NEXGRAM is cheap now >> the cheaper the penny @ nexgram >> the higher the % gain !

Monde

1,105 posts

Posted by Monde > 2016-01-30 14:06 | Report Abuse

Nexgram is a profitable company .... Next quarter result will be surprising! Buy now for mid term gain

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-30 19:03 | Report Abuse

I just remember one thing. In their defense as can be seen in all blogs created by tey por yee or ooi kock aun, they affirmed that they and/or their nominees are the owners of the oil and gas project in indonesia right? The stupidity of tey and ooi strikes again.

The following are what they affirmed in their statutory declarations:
- pt asu is not a party related to them.
- none of the directors of pt asu or it ultimate shareholders is a party related to them under the company act.
- they are not aware of any matter which require the transaction to be approved by the shareholders of protasco.

Now, since tey and ooi already admitted that the directors; and commisioners of pt asu/pt asi/pt fas/pt haseba are nominees of tey and ooi then they have perjured themselves.

Tey and ooi also already admitted that they are the owners of the project which mean they are the ultimate shareholders of pt asu etc, this means they lied when signing the sd and that is the crime of perjury.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

TeyPuki

629 posts

Posted by TeyPuki > 2016-01-30 19:04 | Report Abuse

How nexgram is a profitable company? Their financial report is cooked. Their shares' counter is cooked. Their assets is non-existence. Their subsidaries are fictitious companies. LOL LOL

Monde

1,105 posts

Posted by Monde > 2016-01-30 20:42 | Report Abuse

Notice everyone is ignoring your post? LOL LOL LOL

DRwarrant

8,354 posts

Posted by DRwarrant > 2016-01-30 21:42 | Report Abuse

RUSHHHHHHHHHHH her to Tanjong Rambut Hosp ... !
## BTW MR SG999 now undergoing serous traditional treatment

BadFaith

19 posts

Posted by BadFaith > 2016-01-31 09:15 | Report Abuse

No brainer

BadFaith

19 posts

Posted by BadFaith > 2016-01-31 09:16 | Report Abuse

Talk so much all empty

BadFaith

19 posts

Posted by BadFaith > 2016-01-31 09:16 | Report Abuse