MMS VENTURES BHD

KLSE (MYR): MMSV (0113)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.01 (1.79%)

Day's Change

0.55 - 0.56

Trading Volume

9 people like this.

8,535 comment(s). Last comment by gorengkitty 1 week ago

ccheinn

188 posts

Posted by ccheinn > 2014-09-26 23:14 | Report Abuse

bro, u meant it drop to 9cents lah... you have right to comment, but seems no facts... the fa guys here look at the forward PE... with forward eps estimated 5 cents, now PE baru 12... ace market elsoft almost do the same but of course elsoft better with PE 25 now.

mmsv got it strength as the company now do some real business.... Iboonk79 can tell how busy is mmsv to deliver the oversea order now and coming Q4 going to complete the lumiledx line setup, i think is 2 production lines.

the problem is how well you know about mmsv? as myself, i cannot say i know very well but at least i know what the company doing and what going to be completed.

even recent rally with fishy smell, but it price still supported with fundamental. it was not like iris few years ago rise from 10 cents to RM1 in a very short period. you see during the q2 reporting, all time high quater eps, nothing happen, but price still drop.

you just spend time to find a better stock and people lose money not our business too.....by the way i think the ppl here smart enough to see any risk, they will look after their capital........

people believe what they believe... so as you..... good luck

ccheinn

188 posts

Posted by ccheinn > 2014-09-26 23:16 | Report Abuse

PE = price / eps.... we see pe = 15, with eps = 5, price = 75cents... i think fair enough

pang72

49,681 posts

Posted by pang72 > 2014-09-26 23:55 | Report Abuse

Haha..
80sen la....
I think my comment not rubbish....you all shld like me

pzul

1,451 posts

Posted by pzul > 2014-09-27 00:01 | Report Abuse

Gerry..just joking only la bro..hahaha..ada naik bas ke??

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-09-27 00:12 | Report Abuse

ahdui really beh tahan now change story to that I dun mean it will dropped back to 9 cents n want respect from others :( different view is always o.k but different view with sampah like dropping to 9 cents n now backtracking is NOT. if u said dropped back below .50 or even .40 with black swan thingy or poor future results I can accept to be fair comment but simply coming out with rubbish n now comparing with Seal? MMSv last result had loss meh? wat was the impressive gains on Seal 3rd quarter- a one off gain? n lastly are they both in the same industry? is the comparision fair - why not compare with Elsoft or Penta????

n this u tell me it's not sampah meh -

monday will test lower at 0.5 or even below. No doubt pushing power is there but it looks like want to trap more people in as can see highest 0.56 but closed at only 0.545

????? why not say oh DJ closed broadly down overnight,KLSE opened broadly lower,MMSV looks weak earlier but came back strongly n close @ .545 slightly below the high of .56 after registering a low of .515 to close slightly below 1% UP (YOURS) despite the broad weakness of the overall market - can or not - why so negatively bias - oh now I remember u're nobody - still waiting to buy below .30 but now after losses at Megb,KTB n longkang biscuit only can afford if it's 9 cents below :(

Posted by franklongkang > 2014-09-27 00:15 | Report Abuse

Yaba yaba yaba..no doubt Frank bully starting his old broken record again..

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-09-27 00:19 | Report Abuse

sorry guys pity my agua cousin soweti @rafizi - he was quite pissed at me for sitting on my bum all day reading n making on MMSV while he had to service the foreign workers thus contracting the F&M disease n spewing repeated garbage postings. sorry ha ha :)

On another note good posting from ccheinn @ 11.14

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-09-27 00:20 | Report Abuse

oh no my agua cousin rafizi still servicing the foreigners n now doing it besides the longkang LOL

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-09-27 00:22 | Report Abuse

keep changing multiple ids heh use back your rafizi la why? worried kena exposed again ha POS :(

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-09-27 00:42 | Report Abuse

Stock: [MMSV]: MMS VENTURES BHD

Sep 26, 2014 04:03 PM
@Frank.. LOL... i keep accumulated only for his share.. seems bright future..
@Boon, got job intro for this mmsv ah? I am also from Penang.. Hahahaha

lester - of course bright future powered by LED ma LOL but on a serious note hope u're not putting everything into this - must spread the risk LOL by the way when free since u're in penang juz go drive by the night time there n see if they have 2nd n third shift after your night supper @ E&O LOL

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-09-27 05:30 | Report Abuse

Posted by ProfitMan > Sep 26, 2014 05:14 PM | Report Abuse

Kingston1 - MMSV: The candle on 24/9 was not a black candle and it traded on the 2nd highest volume of the recent weeks. There were profit taking but it seems to be well absorbed. In fact, it is holding above 0.50 pretty well so far. We can't tell if the big boys are out from the chart. and also, the chart did not exhibit any bearish reversal pattern so far.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Kingston1 > Sep 25, 2014 11:53 AM

Hi, I noticed mmsv with highest volume ever with long black Candle yesterday. Sell signal? Big boys are out of the game?
monday will test lower at 0.5 or even below. No doubt pushing power is there but it looks like want to trap more people in as can see highest 0.56 but closed at only 0.545

Ahdui so how? want to change above ah? need help?
How about Monday will retest the previous high of .585 or even above. No doubt pushing lower power is there but looks like want to collect more shares to goreng past .60 LOLL

dunno how some people read TA or FA some more wan to be 'king' :(

gerry188

981 posts

Posted by gerry188 > 2014-09-27 08:41 | Report Abuse

pzul - Itu bas dah jatuh longkang kuat turun Genting, I pun takut main. Next stop platform 34.5 and then 32.5 and if it doesn't rebound from the gap up at 32.5, then you could even be seeing 26sen.

SS661M

1,016 posts

Posted by SS661M > 2014-09-27 09:35 | Report Abuse

@cheinn. U r right. It all depends on why well we know MMSV. In all kind of FA analysis the accuracy is very much much dependent on input. (garbage in garbage out). If you can provide more infor on the sale after Q3 it would be very nice. My TP 48sen is based on TTM EBIT (forecast Q3 + previous 3 quarters reports).

pzul

1,451 posts

Posted by pzul > 2014-09-27 09:44 | Report Abuse

Gerry..itu bas try monitor 0.38..rebound price at the trenline..if that happen must be strong n must touch 0.43..if not slowly pull back..many got trapped inside at the peak..kesian la..

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-09-27 10:49 | Report Abuse

There seems to be some interesting debate as to what is the FV of MMSV - on one corner we have SS661M who thinks that the FV is 48 cents n he sold all @55 n if not mistaken he was one of those early birds who likely bought ave .30+ so giving him some tidy profits :) n the rest like leslieroy,boon,ccheinn, myself n of course some other holders too like jin, lester etc who believes that the value should be higher.
Before I go on let me say that I'm not disputing SS661M n respect his view n very good for him to take profit n so is for pzul who bought .47 n sold 50+ - good for you guys n they might be right becoz there is absolutely no coverage by any investment house thus very limited data is available. The thing I like about research analysis is that they do speak to the management n find out what they're up to presently n in future to give us an idea n here we do not have the luxury except to look at the AR or the recent past results so it's a little disadvantages.
I'll be the first to admit that when I saw the Star article (RE -posted by hayashi) the price of MMSv was only .21 cents - I was trying to find research report but none n when I look at the financials it was inconsistent though I can see some improvement in the last few quarters. I kiv but came across this article -http://whytoocare-y2k.blogspot.com/2014/07/0113-mmsv.html
but by then the price already run up to over 30 cents. I like wat I saw n started buying n kept buying even my agua cousin soweti who was known as rafizi at that time came shouting SELL by syndicates n followed by nobody now known as kingston1 who sold @30 wanting to buy back below that n kept shouting Sell,run( always good to expose these clowns ) I continued to buy till the low .40s
Without the article by Y2K I would not have known that they recently changed their biz thus the improvement on the last few quarters.
Though the orders are up to only 3rd quarters but the thing is if you read the Star article - the key QUOTE is here ( the one that got me excited :) )- Mr Sia quoted the SALES WILL BE DOUBLE DIGIT GROWTH compared to last year n last year was 26M n if my math is correct n assuming he is honest - this year will be more than 50 Millions n with NPM @ say 16% (conservatively) will be 8M NP n divide by the NOS of 163M = approx 5 cents /share n give ave PER of 15 which is about what ccheinn & Y2k came out to n FV should be about 75 cents.

Of course nobody will know la unless u're insider whether after the 3rd quarters any more orders coming in that is why u need the research analysis but since none anywhere whether u trust* Mr Sia's sales projection n if u do I think 75 cents will be achievable given it's competitor Elsoft n Penta PER is much higher. if dun go ahead n sell la by all means but dun expect soweti/rafizi nor nobody kingston1 to buy any LOL

* for me I think I trust him as the Star article was written in June where the share price was .21+ n he continue to purchase at .35 n have yet to sell any despite other directors selling - of course juz me la n I can be wrong n even if I'm right still pls dun follow me :)remember that most us here got in at much lower prices than now:)
feel free to disagree n continue to debate :)

SS661M

1,016 posts

Posted by SS661M > 2014-09-27 11:08 | Report Abuse

We are investors. We only invest if we are convinced with results. We can always buy back if more potential is presented to us. There's nothing wrong buying & selling. Even the directors are doing so. If we sell then we must be prepared to buy at higher cost. Just dun shout around like madman RUN~~~~SELL~~~~~to influence others.

almufathal

1,360 posts

Posted by almufathal > 2014-09-27 11:36 | Report Abuse

Yess....buy signal...when everybody has negative opinions...it is a buy call....

ccheinn

188 posts

Posted by ccheinn > 2014-09-27 12:34 | Report Abuse

respect, ss661m and frank.... by the way, mmsv now really busy to delivery the order... next monday and tuesday is the last for Q3. we will see what comes forward 2 months.

and, now mmsv price is valued at high end, sometime ppl lose money is not because the company no good, it just the timing..... fair?

pzul

1,451 posts

Posted by pzul > 2014-09-27 13:58 | Report Abuse

Thanks frank..will continue read ur post..

Posted by Chris K Yeong > 2014-09-27 15:22 | Report Abuse

bros, any tp on this counter?

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-27 16:23 | Report Abuse

tp is up to u , if u think 9 c is 9c like Kingston said , if 50c is 50c ,so the important thing here is not the price u buy but the best price to sell.....

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-27 16:25 | Report Abuse

the important thing is

Dow Jones 17,113.15 +167.35 0.99%

almufathal

1,360 posts

Posted by almufathal > 2014-09-27 17:46 | Report Abuse

yeayyyyy

SS661M

1,016 posts

Posted by SS661M > 2014-09-27 18:22 | Report Abuse

I like to share my thought so that all experts here can give some constructive feedbacks.

Unlike matured companies that have proven track records, projecting earning for newly turnaround companies is a challenging task. Predicting cash flow in cash flow analysis is also uneasy. These companies are growing fast and need capital expenditure. This results in very lumpy cash flow. Therefore, I use Joel Greenblatt’s formula. Assume that I can buy the entire company at current market share price, pocket all it’s cash, pay all it borrowings and minority interest, with current
EBIT, what kind of return do I get?

EV(enterprise value) = Market cap + Borrowing + MI – cash – non-operating assets
EY( earning yield) = EBIT/ EV

Judging from the operating margin of MMSV for the past 3 quarters, I think I can safely predict the operating margin for Q3 = 18.5%. Multiply forecast Q3 revenue of 20mil to 18.5% = 3.7mil. The following is the TTM EBIT:

Q3 3.7mil Q2 3.15mil Q1 0.786mil Q4’13 1.021mil ; TTM EBIT = 8.657mil

As a value investor, I required EY of 12.5% (Warren Buffett requires 14%)
If we equate EBIT/EV = 12.5%,
Market cap = (EBIT/ 12.5%) - borrowing – MI + cash + non-operating assets (Eq1)

The corresponding share price for Eq1 is 48sen for EBIT of 8.657mil. Now we assume another scenario. MMSV can sustain 20mil sale and operating profit of 18.5% in Q4. TTM EBIT becomes (3.7 + 3.7 + 3.15 + 0.786 = 11.336mil). The corresponding share price for 11.336mil EBIT becomes 62sen.

So, do you think MMSV can sustain it's Q3 achivement? Or it's just a non-recurring event?

dendron

88 posts

Posted by dendron > 2014-09-28 00:08 | Report Abuse

Thanks Frank Soweto for the great insight of the company and SS661M for the detailed calculations for the TP, always a good learning from the Sifus here.. Can feel that there is still a strong positive sentiment for this counter..

Frank Soweto

3,425 posts

Posted by Frank Soweto > 2014-09-28 06:02 | Report Abuse

ss661m yes the million dollar ? is whether they can sustain after the 3rd quarter n obviously we won't have any way to find out since no research report is out there whereby the management can update from time to time but wait until the results are out start with the next one :)

As for the capex if you read Y2k blog it is usually in it's initial stages and as they go along it will be substantially lower. Is this the case since the NPM for the current qtr is a whopping 28% whereby the previous 2 qtrs before was a steady 15%? but I agree to the conservative of 18.5% - U have presented a very good detail analysis for the FV of MMSV based on data available as it is not easy when not much info is available n it is prudent for readers/investors here to follow your FV.

I can't help to note that ccheinn n boon does have some insider knowledge on MMSV :) n saw ccheinn posted this - Iboonk79 can tell how busy is mmsv to deliver the oversea order now and coming Q4 going to complete the lumiledx line setup, i think is 2 production lines.:)
especially the last part about the Prod. Lines - new/additional to cope with increased demand? :) haha dun want to get my good buddy (cc) into trouble :)

LOL dendron no worries about sharing what I can but it's really not much n sure am NO sifu. far from it. if you're looking for 1 I shall recommend this person to you (kcchongnz) if you want to learn complete FA. SS61M can vouch for it n actually he himself is pretty good :)

haha Pzul - jokes aside if u follow me u might not go to longkang but sure ain't gonna maximise your returns or select the creme de la creme of Bolihland stocks. If you like to trade MMSV I think ccheinn or boon is probably the best to follow when it comes to knowledge of the company :)

Lastly Thanks to ccheinn n boon for always sharing n share whatever you can about MMSv that you both are comfortable with :)

SS661M

1,016 posts

Posted by SS661M > 2014-09-28 07:40 | Report Abuse

Hi brother Frank. Thanks for your comments & kind words. The operatign margin that I used is lower than the net profit margin because I excluded "other operating profit", which I think is not related to the core business. I am only interested in profit related to the core business.

ccheinn

188 posts

Posted by ccheinn > 2014-09-28 11:18 | Report Abuse

last part SS661M make the point, after Q3, and Q4 we do not know if the business sustainable. but tech company is like this. who can predict last 10 years we are holding the 'PC' on our palm... last time punya palm can throw away.

who can predict the tv screen from box to flat and from LCD to plasma then now to LED. i hate to drive in front of those cars with LED light on in the daytime.

who knows tomorrow a wireless charging device come out.....good luck investing......

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-28 13:30 | Report Abuse

If we were to base on the so- called experts and gurus here, not a single counter in Bursa can be invested....especially if we were to discount future growth of the co not very certain yet! In share , apart from the FA and TA , we are also following so many parameters to devise a game play to maximize profits and reduce risks in our trades. Thus , selection of a winning stock is paramount important. If we were to look at all the penny stocks in Bursa, which one will qualify as a inning stock. I can safely said none! So, too much calculation and precision in calculating will not be a sure technique to achieve success. The very crucial thing is market as a whole understand the simple language of buy and sell with perfect timing ! Happy trading...

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-28 14:48 | Report Abuse

Just look at all the egg counters, making less than MMSV , around 2-3 c per share, but the price already rocket high at rm 3-4 , but this counter only a fraction of the price around 40-50 c , all are commenting that it should be 9 c counter? I am really wondering how the other gurus, analysts and experts are going to say about these comments?

SS661M

1,016 posts

Posted by SS661M > 2014-09-28 17:15 | Report Abuse

If we were to base on the so- called experts and gurus here, not a single counter in Bursa can be invested....especially if we were to discount future growth of the co not very certain yet!

That is not true Leslie. I have 8 stocks in my portfolio that fulfill Joel Greenblatt's formula with their current earning. I don't even have to do projection. They are

Latitud, Hevea, Homeritz, Mmode, Willow, Magni, LTKM, KSL

In fact I had more but I disposed the low performers for better monitoring. I have another stock that fulfill Graham's NNAV (the lowest form of valuation) ; Kuchai. I also disposed some low performers in this category.

SS661M

1,016 posts

Posted by SS661M > 2014-09-28 17:31 | Report Abuse

By the way, I m definitely not in the so- called expert and guru category. I m still learning and sharing what I have learnt to enhance my skill & confidence.

PJss17

18 posts

Posted by PJss17 > 2014-09-28 23:21 | Report Abuse

Hi Ss661m. May I know what is MI?

almufathal

1,360 posts

Posted by almufathal > 2014-09-29 00:56 | Report Abuse

buy signal

SS661M

1,016 posts

Posted by SS661M > 2014-09-29 06:49 | Report Abuse

@PJss17. MI is Mission Impossible. Hehehe.... Excuse me. MI is minority interest. There is no MI in MMSV.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-29 09:11 | Report Abuse

Thanks for all the inputs given free of charge.....To me a winning stock is very difficult to come by , so even how much you had poured cold water on it , still the final decision is mine . We may have different opinions but the main one is making gain . The complex calculations not necessarily be the sole one to ensure making 100% profit . What I had seen is that mostly all the loss making monies had attracted a lot of interests and many punters are interested in them . The so called fundamentally strong and making profits were ignored! Not all the gurus and experts are right anyway. This is called imperfect market conditions calling for imperfect adjustments !

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-29 09:19 | Report Abuse

MMSV is a gem in penny stocks !

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-29 09:42 | Report Abuse

just look at wintoni , PE 518?????? , a fried stock , still many punters go for it....i can't see any Joel Greenblatt's formula with their current earning nor Graham's NNAV or any other theories practised nowadays? This is share market with all the imperfections calling for imperfect adjustments!

Posted by wallaceboy > 2014-09-29 09:43 | Report Abuse

Everyone have their own opinion. Who cares?? MMSV is moving to a new high...LOL

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-29 09:46 | Report Abuse

lai liao....all the stalled bulls are being culled along the way soon! Like it or not , the float for this penny stock is really limited , once sold , u must be prepared to buy at a higher price after imperfect timing....

Kingston1

1,716 posts

Posted by Kingston1 > 2014-09-29 09:50 | Report Abuse

Lai liao... correction time is at the corner. RSI shown overbought. Beware guys.

almufathal

1,360 posts

Posted by almufathal > 2014-09-29 09:57 | Report Abuse

hahahaha....hahahahaha....sudah cakap...

SS661M

1,016 posts

Posted by SS661M > 2014-09-29 09:57 | Report Abuse

Hey guys. I m also a goreng fan besides being a value investor. Now I m in a goreng counter LBIcap Wa. Pls drop by:))

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-29 10:01 | Report Abuse

flash back
Est Net Profit 5c
Dividend paid out 1c
Co Net asset per 15 c
No debt
Cah 10.13 million

How can it drops to 9c as quoted by xxxxxxxx!

Kingston1

1,716 posts

Posted by Kingston1 > 2014-09-29 10:09 | Report Abuse

It won't drops to 0.09 but 0.5 is unavoidable. RSI overbought. When everyone already in the game, who is going to buy the remaining shares for pushing up the price? Face the fact la...

ccheinn

188 posts

Posted by ccheinn > 2014-09-29 10:14 | Report Abuse

it needs to be come with volume.. to drop to .5, if no volume who cares....

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-29 10:21 | Report Abuse

So , if u r thinking of buying 9 c , u may wait......when Bursa collapses!

Kingston1

1,716 posts

Posted by Kingston1 > 2014-09-29 11:19 | Report Abuse

Sometimes tragedy scenario always happen in optimistic mindset.

lboonk79

486 posts

Posted by lboonk79 > 2014-09-29 11:40 | Report Abuse

today will break 0.585, watch ittttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2014-09-29 11:51 | Report Abuse

Hope not breaking so fast coz my collection still very small.....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz