MY E.G. SERVICES BHD

KLSE (MYR): MYEG (0138)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (3.39%)

Day's Change

0.905 - 0.94

Trading Volume

67 people like this.

66,662 comment(s). Last comment by hng33 21 hours ago

TtreeInvestor

2,770 posts

Posted by TtreeInvestor > 2020-07-03 17:42 | Report Abuse

My way of intepretation. Correct me if i am wrong.

T.Qty (Buyer) 8,979,000

Buyer normally will have 2 ways to buy:
(a) Q-ing at Buying Q 1/2/3 (Passive way of buying)
(b) Direct buy from Selling Q1 (Aggressive way of buying)

Vice versa, Sellers.

So this 8,979,000 units, is those Buying Q place by non-ticket holders. And those AGGRESSIVE SELLERS (CANNOT WAIT ONE), sold to this Q. So to me, I will interpret as this is aggresive sell transactions.

Vice versa, if the other way round, then is AGGRESSIVE BUYERS GRAB FROM Passive Sellers. So i interpret as BUYERS TRANSACTIONS (12,223,100 units).

Posted by patrickngtt > 2020-07-03 18:01 | Report Abuse

Some how, the price is maintained at 1.51, strong support from people.

Posted by TalesOfHope > 2020-07-03 18:08 | Report Abuse

@TtreeInvestor
now i see. Mind i know where you get this info? I'm currently using RT platform, jesus very limited info

TtreeInvestor

2,770 posts

Posted by TtreeInvestor > 2020-07-03 18:39 | Report Abuse

I think most of your trading platform should have. Just dont know hide where. I am using Hong Leong Platform.

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-03 19:40 | Report Abuse

Wow MYEG scandals with Zahid hope no limit down on Monday after this news No wonder they cancel 12Million shares

Takers

140 posts

Posted by Takers > 2020-07-03 19:58 | Report Abuse

what happen? can someone explain

Posted by EmperorFund > 2020-07-03 20:31 | Report Abuse

Today Big Funds sold 10 million...next monday will try to go for 30 million

Riaz1954

1,296 posts

Posted by Riaz1954 > 2020-07-03 20:38 | Report Abuse

Jack Sparrow...

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-03 20:39 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: A senior management staff from e-service provider MyEG Services Bhd told the High Court in Ahmad Zahid Hamidi’s corruption trial that his boss instructed the company to pay RM9.6 million to a law firm linked to the former deputy prime minister’s case over a two-year period.

Chief financial officer Chong Chien Meng said the RM9.6 million, made through 16 cheques, was a “director’s loan” to Mohd Jimmy Wong Abdullah, a member of MyEG’s board of directors.

The payments were made from May 13, 2016 to March 26, 2018.

“He told me to issue the banker’s cheques under the name of law firm Lewis & Co.

“I assumed it was payment for a legal case, so I put it down on the bank draft document,” Chong told deputy public prosecutor Harris Ong.

Harris asked Chong why he did not put Wong’s name in the banking documents since the witness had said the RM9.6 million was a loan.

“If we put it as a loan for Datuk Jimmy, then it would not tally with the recipient’s name (Lewis & Co),” the witness replied, adding that he recorded the RM9.6 million as a “director’s loan”.

Chong also told the court he did not question Wong on why he needed that sum of money from MyEG.

“This was something personal. He later paid back the loan to the company,” he said.

To a question from Zahid’s lawyer, Hamidi Mohd Noh, on whether the company’s auditors raised any issues on the “director’s loan”, Chong said they did not.

Co-counsel Ahmad Zaidi Zainal then asked Chong about MyEG’s announcement on Oct 19, 2018 that its directors had never made any payments to third parties to secure government contracts.

“MyEG came out and said they were not involved in giving kickbacks on whatever projects you obtain?”

“Yes,” Chong said, explaining that the Bursa announcement was meant to clarify media reports that linked MyEG to Zahid’s corruption charges.

He also said the company launched a domestic inquiry to confirm the authenticity of the media reports.

The prosecution had contended that Zahid received RM13.3 million from a company, Mastoro Kenny IT Consultant and Services, to help MyEG secure its projects

MyEG provides a wide range of government services including those related to the traffic police, the National Registration Department and the Immigration Department.

Zahid is facing 47 charges of criminal breach of trust involving family-run Yayasan Akalbudi’s funds. He is also accused of money laundering as well as accepting bribes for various projects during his tenure as home minister.

The hearing before High Court judge Collin Lawrence Sequerah continues on July 14.

icecool

4,895 posts

Posted by icecool > 2020-07-03 20:40 | Report Abuse

market closed. go and rest don't give people stress here.

Riaz1954

1,296 posts

Posted by Riaz1954 > 2020-07-03 20:41 | Report Abuse

Jack Sparrow, the share cancellation has nothing to do with what you are talking about.....it’s company buying back the shares and removing from circulation. Please don’t link the two without knowing the facts. As to the court hearings the loan was paid back!

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-03 20:42 | Report Abuse

Next Week EPF and KWAP will dispose their Shares a lots... Ikan Bilis all trapped... NIIS contract maybe not acquired by MYEG... or maybe contract will be terminated due to this scandals

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-03 20:45 | Report Abuse

Ya they obtained the contract because they Paid Zahid Hamidi some money.. no wonder they easy obtained the government contact... Next week maybe below RM1

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-03 20:50 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR: Seorang kakitangan pengurusan kanan dari penyedia e-perkhidmatan MyEG Services Bhd memberitahu Mahkamah Tinggi dalam perbicaraan rasuah Ahmad Zahid Hamidi bahawa bosnya mengarahkan syarikat itu membayar RM9.6 juta kepada firma guaman yang berkaitan dengan kes bekas timbalan perdana menteri itu tempoh dua tahun. Ketua pegawai kewangan Chong Chien Meng berkata, RM9.6 juta, yang dibuat melalui 16 cek, adalah "pinjaman pengarah" kepada Mohd Jimmy Wong Abdullah, anggota lembaga pengarah MyEG. Pembayaran dibuat dari 13 Mei 2016 hingga 26 Mac 2018. "Dia menyuruh saya mengeluarkan cek banker atas nama firma guaman Lewis & Co.." Saya menganggap itu adalah pembayaran untuk kes undang-undang, jadi saya meletakkannya pada dokumen draf bank, ”kata Chong kepada timbalan pendakwa raya Harris Ong. Harris bertanya kepada Chong mengapa dia tidak memasukkan nama Wong dalam dokumen perbankan kerana saksi mengatakan RM9.6 juta itu adalah pinjaman. "Sekiranya kami meletakkannya sebagai pinjaman untuk Datuk Jimmy, maka itu tidak sesuai dengan nama penerima (Lewis & Co)," saksi menjawab, sambil menambah bahawa dia mencatatkan RM9.6 juta sebagai "pinjaman pengarah". Chong juga memberitahu mahkamah bahawa dia tidak menyoal Wong mengapa dia memerlukan sejumlah wang dari MyEG. "Ini sesuatu yang peribadi. Dia kemudian membayar balik pinjaman kepada syarikat itu, ”katanya. Menjawab soalan dari peguam Zahid, Hamidi Mohd Noh, mengenai apakah juruaudit syarikat membangkitkan sebarang masalah mengenai "pinjaman pengarah", Chong mengatakan mereka tidak. Penasihat bersama Ahmad Zaidi Zainal kemudian bertanya kepada Chong mengenai pengumuman MyEG pada 19 Oktober 2018 bahawa pengarahnya tidak pernah membuat pembayaran kepada pihak ketiga untuk mendapatkan kontrak kerajaan. "MyEG keluar dan mengatakan mereka tidak terlibat dalam memberi suap pada projek apa pun yang anda perolehi?" "Ya," kata Chong, menjelaskan bahwa pengumuman Bursa bertujuan untuk menjelaskan laporan media yang mengaitkan MyEG dengan tuduhan rasuah Zahid. Dia juga mengatakan syarikat itu melancarkan siasatan dalam negeri untuk mengesahkan kesahihan laporan media tersebut. Pihak pendakwaan berpendapat bahawa Zahid menerima RM13.3 juta dari sebuah syarikat, Mastoro Kenny IT Consultant and Services, untuk membantu MyEG menjayakan projeknya. MyEG menyediakan pelbagai perkhidmatan kerajaan termasuk yang berkaitan dengan polis trafik, Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara dan Jabatan Imigresen. Zahid menghadapi 47 tuduhan pecah amanah yang melibatkan dana Yayasan Akalbudi yang dikendalikan oleh keluarga. Dia juga dituduh melakukan pengubahan wang haram dan juga menerima rasuah untuk pelbagai projek semasa menjadi menteri dalam negeri. Perbicaraan di hadapan hakim Mahkamah Tinggi Collin Lawrence Sequerah bersambung pada 14 Julai.

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-03 20:50 | Report Abuse

MyEG ALLEGED CORRUPTION & SCANDAL

An IT firm has landed in the spotlight after the MACC alleged it paid former home minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi RM13.25 million to secure a MyEG project.

Riaz1954

1,296 posts

Posted by Riaz1954 > 2020-07-03 21:06 | Report Abuse

Datasonic also made payments if I am right ...check out....and see what impact it has had on their share price?

Posted by kobethebeagle > 2020-07-03 21:40 | Report Abuse

The news has already triggered Dsonic and MYEG price to limit down 2 years ago, on Monday maybe it will trigger some panic sell, which I think will be a good time to collect as I think it will rebound very fast.

Here is the article from 2 years back:
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/datasonic-myeg-hit-news-charges-against-former-dpm

Takers

140 posts

Posted by Takers > 2020-07-03 21:50 | Report Abuse

If not MYEG or Dsonic who else?

@ jack sparrow Next Week EPF and KWAP will dispose their Shares a lots... Ikan Bilis all trapped... NIIS contract maybe not acquired by MYEG... or maybe contract will be terminated due to this scandals
03/07/2020 8:42 PM

ikenduit

581 posts

Posted by ikenduit > 2020-07-03 21:54 | Report Abuse

Jack Sparrow another joker wanna be. He envy EF popularity

Posted by kobethebeagle > 2020-07-03 21:57 | Report Abuse

Actually not much to worry because now not PH in power, just don't have to panic, only contra players might panic.

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-03 22:29 | Report Abuse

hahahah i have sell all my shares on MYEG today.... if drop i will buy from bottom hehehhe by the way that scandals will have impact for MYEG next week.. court hearing next on14th July until that no more bull for MYEG.. red sea within two weeks ahead... stay away from MYEG...All in for SOLAR shares next week ahead because oil market no more interested...

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-03 22:47 | Report Abuse

https://www.tradingview.com/x/FZTaeZmg/ Technical chart shown Rejection trendline and it will heading to RM1

Posted by birkincollector > 2020-07-03 22:59 | Report Abuse

aiya now even 1MDB seem like an non issue under PN...wats this little money lol

Posted by TalesOfHope > 2020-07-03 23:09 | Report Abuse

jack sparrow, base on TA it should be uptrend. Well basically it depends on own perspective and believe. Nevertheless usually people will bark when free from leash and hope the worst. Else will feel regret doing so. This is human nature. Obviously you are trying to create panic for your own sake which is the worst.

witan

774 posts

Posted by witan > 2020-07-03 23:59 | Report Abuse

@Jack Sparrow what a disgraceful person. Want to create panic so u can collect low?? Try harder

ikenduit

581 posts

Posted by ikenduit > 2020-07-04 00:22 | Report Abuse

@Jack Sparrow. This is what u claimed on 22nd June.

EmperorFund. I will hold until announcement of NIIS contract... have bought from 0.900...Will sell on the contract...
Subsequently on 1st July u claimed u bought from 0.80

Funny guy. Lol

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-07-04 00:34 | Report Abuse

The eagles have landed.

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-07-04 00:38 | Report Abuse

OMG, corruption kes lagi.
Takkan Mu tak nak picit biji.

Takers

140 posts

Posted by Takers > 2020-07-04 00:38 | Report Abuse

I thought today's transaction cancelled

Posted by Virgin_Share > 2020-07-04 01:40 | Report Abuse

shame on u jack sparrow and emperor fund

Posted by tehpenghui > 2020-07-04 01:50 | Report Abuse

This scandal is already factored in the price 2 years ago:
https://www.theedgemarkets.com/article/datasonic-myeg-hit-news-charges-against-former-dpm

icst1975

166 posts

Posted by icst1975 > 2020-07-04 07:08 | Report Abuse

https://malaysiastock.biz/Company-Announcement.aspx?id=1240760
MYEG cancelled 12.5 million treasury shares on 3 July 2020. So total issued shares reduced by 12.5m which improves the EPS by a little bit. Only very cash rich company do this.

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-07-04 07:52 | Report Abuse

Pressure of scandal forced myeg to cancelled lah, to prop up or maintain myeg price. Nothing else made myeg did that.

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-07-04 07:56 | Report Abuse

Myeg 3 years past corruption case not yet settled , can comeback to haunt this company la. Gloomy, Omg.

Zuliana

5,395 posts

Posted by Zuliana > 2020-07-04 07:59 | Report Abuse

Taukeh myeg trustworthiness very much depends on the settlement of Myeg 3 years past corruption case . Omg.

Posted by makelittlemoney > 2020-07-04 08:43 | Report Abuse

now who is in government.. hahaha ahmah zahid.!

witan

774 posts

Posted by witan > 2020-07-04 08:43 | Report Abuse

@Zuliana another funny joker

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-04 09:20 | Report Abuse

better to cut loss on monday before EPF and KWAP take action

Posted by Jack Sparrow > 2020-07-04 09:53 | Report Abuse

Let see on Monday the gap down...you will regret my advice

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2020-07-04 09:55 | Report Abuse

Just buy myeg....prospect has been improving & improving mah...!!

Posted by TalesOfHope > 2020-07-04 10:35 | Report Abuse

Cancelling treasury share is a good things. Please do study first before make judgement with title

Posted by TalesOfHope > 2020-07-04 10:40 | Report Abuse

@JackSparrow you have made your intention very clear that you wish to cause panic in order to buy low. Well since you have sold out, mind to silent perhaps? Scene happens two years ago, it’s past.

Posted by EmperorFund > 2020-07-04 10:56 | Report Abuse

Lol @ amateurs squabbling...

12.5 million shares is just to cater for the options to purchase S5

Not something "extraordinary"

lazycat

899 posts

Posted by lazycat > 2020-07-04 12:08 | Report Abuse

current contracts extended 3 years = worth RM 1.8
get niis contract = worth RM 2.4
get gst contract = worth RM ?.??

phillipines, indonesia , bangladesh ventures start bear fruits
= worth RM ??.??

apart from the 1 time gst system impairment due to PH gov reversed gst to sst, myeg was profitable as usual every quarters , it is a solid proven company, in due time , myeg have every potential to become 1 of the klci component just like harta topglove , anyway.. just my 2c , peace v^o^v

LiimInvest

2,267 posts

Posted by LiimInvest > 2020-07-04 12:21 | Report Abuse

Don’t bother & no issue. Will accumulating more on Monday.

Posted by kobethebeagle > 2020-07-04 12:48 | Report Abuse

It is very dangerous to ignore bad news and only look at good news, that is not a good way to invest.

This is my take on the court case:
1. On 19 Oct 2018, when MYEG and Datasonic were revealed in charges against Zahid, their stock price plummeted, and after MACC revealed that both companies are not going to be charged, only Zahid, then the price slowly climb back up.

2. Investors are cautious with these two counters and there are uncertainty on how the market will react with the ongoing court case, hence you don't see big movements in these two counters.

3. Now that MYEG has given statement in court, investors will see how the market react on Monday. My guess is there will be some panic selling in the morning, but it should recover.

4. Reasons for it to recover is because the court is not placing charges on MYEG ( for now ), and like it or not, MYEG services is still important no matter who is the government, and contract has just been renewed.

5. Don't forget NIIS contact, for this month Dsonic and MYEG price will shoot up before the end of this month, until the winner is announced, closer to the date, the price will be higher.

6. So if Dsonic or MYEG price fall on Monday, don't panic, it will recover.

These are my take on this issue, do your own research and make your own conclusions, don't follow blindly!

LiimInvest

2,267 posts

Posted by LiimInvest > 2020-07-04 13:08 | Report Abuse

Hahaha Let them panic selling , we will accumulate at the good price on Monday morning. I believe It will be recovered at the same day too.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz