MMM GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): MMM (0159)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.12 - 0.12

Trading Volume

28 people like this.

5,947 comment(s). Last comment by Melvin85 2 days ago

eric3311

234 posts

Posted by eric3311 > 2013-02-01 10:34 | Report Abuse

Hi Bingo what is the right timing to collect Asia Mediat again? Thanks ya

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-01 12:46 | Report Abuse

i won't buy it even at 6 cents, hope it will drop 2 cents everyweek. the 1st four buyers at 31 jan was only 5 and, the first four sellers was only 4. can't u read that bingung

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-01 12:53 | Report Abuse

look bingo is very2 reluctant to share either his link or his knowledge, people need to ask him politeeeely. He doesn't have any. He knows the real boss... his claim without explanation

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-01 13:01 | Report Abuse

let me tell u the real boss without chokia talk like bingo, he is Datuk Wira Syed Ali Bin Tan Sri Abbas Alhabshee. Digital Terrestrial Television Broadcasting license was transferred fr amedia to its 70% owned Maha Semarak Sdn Bhd. And this datuk controlled 30% of Maha Semarak. Bingp want to keep it secret for such lousy and not interesting information.

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-02-01 13:06 | Report Abuse

As i though so...
Alhabsyee is someone that linked to...
Nowonder ppl questioning why amedia sdn bhd gve to bumis corpnwhich is Mssb..

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-01 13:59 | Report Abuse

don't forget, ricky wong disposed 22,633,800 shares (9%) in the open market on 16th Oct 2012.not at rm 1, but at rm0.34, so...sendili paham la

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-01 16:34 | Report Abuse

199371 , kenyiew, I will ask SIFU chong to write to you. and you idiot anbz , you can talk all nonsense you want but I had make my pile on Amedia before, have you jealous idiot????.... and I am going to make my 2nd pile soon.

anbz , you go and gamble in some of your useless & worthless penny counters and I can't wait to see you lose your underwear as well, haa haa haa
& anbz , you can say what you want on Amedia & I am the least worry . If you are so smart, then throw all your Amedia shares away now at 14 cents & you buy back late at 4 cents lah, you dare or you just big useless big mouth, haa haa haa] and my friends or me will wallop all, I dare you useless skunk and big mouth anbz .

anbz , be a man & sell your Amedia 14 cents on Monday, I dare you...and you pick up later at 4 cents, berani kah atau takut or mulut besar sahaja????

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-01 16:44 | Report Abuse

& anbz , we all know that Ricky Wong sold more than 22 million shares, no need to inform us as we all know it already long ago as this is stale news & you trying to be a smart idiot huh, ha ha ha. You know why he sold very much less & not at $1.00++??? You know the inside of his selling at that price..if you don't know just keep your big mouth shut & don't try to be a smart monkey huh, hee, hee, hee

anbz , you are not smart at all, old stale news you want to inform us & trying to be smart. please try be a bit more clever than a otak kosong lah.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-01 18:53 | Report Abuse

Some clever donkey anbz wanting to collect cheap and that's why he said that it will go down to 11 cents and less. Psychological affect takes place & some are really scared and start throwing to a low and hope to buy back cheaper & the buaya who says that it will drop to 11 cents in a short time will have a happy time collecting them at that price. so please don't be stupid as this is a very good counter and in a few months time Amedia is going North & south too to Penang & Johore respectively and that's more money & profits coming in. So, please don't be a stooge and when everybody believes in this monkey and throw it will have a snowballing effect & that's how some clever monkey trick you all in selling cheap & he collects, so please don't be taken for a ride, will you. Be smart, play wisely.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-01 19:02 | Report Abuse

and anbz , it's an old trick and so please don't try to pull a fast one.Please keep in mind that some of us here are not that stupid as you think we are. You think you are thee clever monkey, huh????? while we are the stupid ones? If it goes down a bit, we hold, you know the word "hold" or do you need to begin a beginner's course of investing by starting with the ABC of investing, haa haa haa

Posted by paulwongtp > 2013-02-01 21:35 | Report Abuse

who want to sell at 14 cents, anbz?wah like that need to pinjam money already to buy loh .

juinming0304

1,161 posts

Posted by juinming0304 > 2013-02-01 22:52 | Report Abuse

bingo look familiar

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-02 00:41 | Report Abuse

yes,paulwongtp, this donkey anbz said it will go down to 11 cents, please see what he said , I quote....

Posted by anbz > Jan 28, 2013 11:50 PM | Report Abuse

11 cents to go, as before, believe me.

...and so I said & ask him to sell me at 14 cents, that is 3 cents higher than his 11 cents and I will eat. paulwongtp, this donkey anbz is trying an old trick and says it will go down further than 11 cents, so traders who are scared will start to throw and when more people throw, it will have a snowballing effect and the herd mentality too will come into play too.so it will go lower with this scared tactic when he wants to collect at a low price and some foolish traders may be so scared to believe him to cut a little loss now at 16 cents & hope to buy it back at 11 cents & lower & hope to make money this way and they become stupid stooges too, haa haa haa. Please don't fall for the dirty old trick.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-02 00:50 | Report Abuse

and paulwongtp, I think this donkey anbz is a very small player trying to buy cheap and sell at 1 or cent gain to make some pocket money & so may suggest to you all that Amedia will fall to a low price of 11 cents & some stupid members may believe anbz because they are scared to lose more & so they cut a little loss & hop to pick up at 10 or 11 cents, haa haa haa...it's an old trick, believe me.

And also some other members who like him wants to collect cheap will support him & say the same thing too. so please be smart as Amedia is a very good counter and not like other pennies like Flonic, GPRO, Ingenco,TMS, etc , etc . so be smart & play smart too.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-02 01:42 | Report Abuse

that datuk alhabshee is just an alibaba, u stupid, the real owner is still ricky wong.we'll see who's the donkey. May be this bingo is an agent of the sharks. so...if that's the truth, he is not the donkey...worse ... the damn dog. this bingo uses bad names to win his argument ...so i should replied to the pig with this pig's mother language.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-02 01:45 | Report Abuse

how can i throw amedia at 14 cents when i don't have a single unit of it???? bingo memang bebal. lu ingat ni short selling kah?kucing kurap betul

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-02 02:15 | Report Abuse

donkey anbz , you can talk until the cows come home & nobody believes you..you cheap skate want to make some easy pocket money by trying to pull a cheap trick. Forget it lah donkey anbz, go & fly kites instead as the bursa is not for you, better for you to go begging by the road side with empty condense milk tong or better use a empty coconut shell..haa haa haa

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-02 02:39 | Report Abuse

ha ha ha , is that your identity? on monday i want to laugh at u, just like on thursday, not ha ha ha, not gong gong gong (u ...dog), but kah kah kah. at the end of next monday trading your share will either be rm0.155 or rm0.150 , or worse, kah kah kah

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-02 02:41 | Report Abuse

anjing, nama pun bingo, anjing punya nama

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-02 02:42 | Report Abuse

lol

fatty_tang

296 posts

Posted by fatty_tang > 2013-02-02 02:42 | Report Abuse

anbz, you can just save your breath. This bungo has gone insane cos his Gamuda never reached RM4 and his WCT-WD keep dropping.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-02 03:07 | Report Abuse

bingo your Gamuda never reached RM4 and your WCT-WD keep dropping, i'm sad to hear that, i'm not going to laugh at u anymore to avenge u. btw thanks mr fatty

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-02 06:24 | Report Abuse

anbz, you come here & simply say that Amedia will drop to 11 cents just because Amedia a few years ago drop to 11 cents & so it must drop to 11 cents, what logic is that, where do you study investing? in your jamban I suppose. Then by your same logic BIMB will drop to $1.10 cents, MAYYBANK $7,70,AEON $4++, ETC. Show us your proof instead of opening your BIG coconut shell. anbz, as I had said earlier, you try to ask a few members to rally & support you like this fatty_tong? fatty_tong, FYI, I also make some money on Gamuda-WD from 97 cent & Gamuda CX from 4.5 cents, am I crying that I am losing money, you again want to talk nonsense and try to campor tangan. If you keep your big mouth shut, no body will say you are stupid, haa haa haa.

fatty_tong, go ask my SIFU chong when he ask us to buy Gamuda WA & Gamuda CX at what price in his forum? FYI, he ask us to buy Gamuda WA at 97 cents & Gamuda CX at 4.5 cents. In fact we all in his forum make good money already, you are too late, hee hee hee & fatty_tong, please don't try to be too smart too, if fact when you interfere, it shows that you are stupid too like anbz, you got a stupid head, huh?? Like I said earlier, when you don't open your big mouth nobody will say you are stupid, haa ha haa. As for WCT-WD to drop a few cents is a ok to me and so are my SIFU members as we already make tons of money from WCT & WCT-WB already from $1.30 cents and 14 cents respectively when our SIFU chong ask us to buy....btw, what's the price of WCT & WCT-WB now, huh?? We all in chong's forum had already dispose WCT & WCT-WB at a good price and the money is already in our pocket, haa haa haa. So please don't open your big mouth when you know nothing,haa haa & nobody will say you are stupid too get it into your thick head lah.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-02 06:44 | Report Abuse

and anbz , go back to your Jamban Investment School & learn more first before you try to pull a cheap trick on Amedia. Don't take us as stupid idiots as we never are. We followers of my SIFU chog had already make tons of money from his advice in his forum and there's no need for you to teach grandmother to suck eggs.

& anbz, you are just nothing when coming to investing like my SIFU chong, go & learn more before you start teaching grandmother to suck eggs, get it into your think stupid head, got it donkey anbz??

Wy Lee

512 posts

Posted by Wy Lee > 2013-02-02 07:54 | Report Abuse

lolz...Bingo...calm donwn, other as well, time wiill tell. Happy trading ya. Try redtone, got alot positive news XD.

Posted by alwinsywd0520 > 2013-02-02 08:44 | Report Abuse

best buy at 0.140 ? haha

fatty_tang

296 posts

Posted by fatty_tang > 2013-02-02 12:05 | Report Abuse

bungo, you can go back and make your god damned money in your ching chong forum. we're not interested in how much money you've made. these are all hoax and without proof/justification.

kthnxbai

alenac

2,641 posts

Posted by alenac > 2013-02-02 13:03 | Report Abuse

There are still high overhanging Amedia shares in the market todate. Many people has been caught with the plunged last year. My opinion is that this is a syndicate "play" counter. It will only move when the syndicate start to manipulate the prices and the volume. Of course, the main share holders are also "in" the league to make the scheme works. As to how low it can go, nobody knows. As to its fundamentals, whether its preplanned or fix, it's difficult to know. The first round of profit has been reaped. Any surged of prices will be too soon as people still have memories of the runup.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-02 14:07 | Report Abuse

fatty_tang , your useless mouth again & a busybody interfering in other people's affair, you go & fly kite too , you nincompoop. No need to tell you how much money we make but almost all members who are in SIFU chong make good money on WCT, WCT-WB, Amedia, Gamuda warrants, etc, etc,. ask around & you will see I am telling the truth but you cannot accept the truth because of your rotten jealous mind or maybe you lose plenty on worthless pennies and now out of nowhere you start scolding me when I didn't even lift a finger on you, use your thick to think before you pock into other people's affair, haa haa haa...you another empty coconut shell trying to talk big, go & eat shit of anbz, taste good for you especially, a ball carrier of him, hee hee hee

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-02 14:13 | Report Abuse

Wy Lee , thank you for your kind advice. I try to colm down but then suddenly out of the blue, this real stupid idiot & busybody fatty_tang came in and pour petrol into the fire...see for yourself. Nobody ask for his comment & nobody scold him but he just think he is very smart to butt in something that doesn't concern him.

Cheers & a Happy Chinese New Year to you & your family too.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-02 14:14 | Report Abuse

And yes alenac , we let the sharks & syndicates do the work & see which direction Amedia is going.

Posted by paulwongtp > 2013-02-02 22:11 | Report Abuse

i think what bingo suggesting here is purely for investment and not for contra play and really amedia is a profit company and it needs time to go up .its purely for investment and not for contra playing.its not like aglobal which its pe alone more than 400++and how long can you get ur money back in these lousy company and that is very risky.yes maybe amedia is going down now but look at its pe,financial,accounting and its future and try do your homework .ur time will come patience please and please do not call bingo a dog please,i think is very rude .happy new year.

Harold Huong

1,036 posts

Posted by Harold Huong > 2013-02-03 06:58 | Report Abuse

Bingo, support you...actually every retail invester will have own plan to invest their money....we are really not need to pull down other to make higher position for own. I strongly believe time will tell who correct and AMEDIA will back above 0.200 after GE13..keep for 2-3years investment plan NOT 2-3days contra plan...Happy Snake Year

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-03 08:19 | Report Abuse

yep, i've ordered 1.2 million amedia shares at 11 cents for tomorrow. may be tomorrow bursa jatuh kaw2. don't be angry, everyone wants to make profit. those who have the shares surely want the stock price to increase, whereas who don't, want it to fall, these are simple rules. btw this stock is a goreng counter, no doubt. if it really want to expand its advertisement business to south or north,why wait why delay?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-03 08:57 | Report Abuse

or may be i should buy glomac, the top pick of property stock this year?? anybody , what do u think about glomac? its boss iskandar is umno selangor bendahari, and he's the most charismatic leader of umno selangor, lim kit siang mentioned about him to be selangor mb.

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-03 08:59 | Report Abuse

i repeat: lim kit siang said so

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-03 09:08 | Report Abuse

u all know that alibaba of amedia , Datuk Wira Syed Ali Bin Tan Sri Syed Abbas Alhabshee , is actually ketua umno cheras? do u all remember that a few umno leaders condemn Pak Lah , post-12th-election? this Alhabshee is one big name of the condemners . so he is being appreciated for his jasa and bakti. i don't think he has the money and knowledge to build maha semarak. may be alibaba or proxies. Proxies cannot help u much, except to show the license is owned by a subsidiary which is 30% bumiputera owned. Look at glomac iskandar, he's the owner , not a proxy. this saham sometime u need to relate it with politics

necro

4,726 posts

Posted by necro > 2013-02-03 10:01 | Report Abuse

As i though so...
Sory interupt...

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-03 16:08 | Report Abuse

anbz, you cheap skate, you want to buy 1.2 million shares tomorrow at 11 cents, ada wang kah? possible to reach this amount??? that means Amedia down by nearly 50% from 20 cents....you dreaming or what or you are applying psychology to frighten all the Amedia holders & they throw cheaply while you laugh at their stupidity. Friends & holders please don't be taken for a ride, this donkey anbz is just applying psychology to frighten you all & if there's a herd mentality the snowballing effect will be there. So hold and wait for your Amedia to goup soon and FYI, I will be the 1st person to buy
Amedia tomorrow at a higher price than what was closed on last Thursday.

Please take a look at Amedia credentials...

1. EPS is 6.76 cents

2. NTA 32.29 cents

3. PERatio 5.43

4.Profit last year $30 million

...you think, is this a 11 cents stock like this donkey anbz said...so don't be a stooge of him, be wise....carry on buying like me and mt SIFU chong does & so does his forum members.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-03 16:11 | Report Abuse

FYI, I am holding 500k of Amedia & 300k of warrants WA & as time progress my SIFU chong, his forum members and me will be adding more Amedia to our portfolio. WE will do average up if possibly can. We are investing and not a hit & run kaki or contra kaki. 1 or 2 years down the road, Amedia will shoot to the sky.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-03 16:16 | Report Abuse

Mind you Amedia is NOT, I repeat NOt A LOUSY PENNY COUNTER, it's a very good counter instead and any counter that is moving to the main board soon needs to take a 2nd look. Fund managers will be the 1st persons to grab them as by then they will be able to buy when Amedia is in the main board but these fund managers cannot buy Amedia when it is the 2nd board...so my friends, be wise please & don't be taken by this donkey anbz for a ride at your expense.

Cheers & enjoy your Happy Chinese New Year.

King Kong73

2,052 posts

Posted by King Kong73 > 2013-02-03 16:34 | Report Abuse

i hear you bro..hell yeah!

nightmare

83 posts

Posted by nightmare > 2013-02-03 16:53 | Report Abuse

what makes you think that Amedia will be safe from the panic selling during dissolution Parliament paving the way for GE13?

they are echoing the date is 22.2.2013, don't you think there are better time/chance to come back later for the long term investors ?

at least don't let your bullets being locked up now or drain your bullets now, you can have more options later

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-03 17:06 | Report Abuse

nightmare , you got a point here too. However, I feel that the GE jitters won't hit so hard like the one 2 weeks ago. Cheers.

bingo

2,677 posts

Posted by bingo > 2013-02-03 17:06 | Report Abuse

Let's see if the sharks come into play or not.

Wy Lee

512 posts

Posted by Wy Lee > 2013-02-03 17:56 | Report Abuse

bingo, pls email me the chong forum...i want to see long term investment share type. my email lwyy60@hotmail.com TQ very much. XD. I more interest in long term & mid term share investment.

khenghong

35 posts

Posted by khenghong > 2013-02-03 19:54 | Report Abuse

I like to know more too...

stncws

10,443 posts

Posted by stncws > 2013-02-03 20:07 | Report Abuse

For those not buying Amedia, i wish them good luck.,!
For those who is buying, the good luck will become reality in a matter of time.

For those still not decide, you will be regret,maybe the rest of your life...

cheersss

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-04 01:02 | Report Abuse

don't u all remember how "good" green packet was when it was in ace market, what about etitech. see now. before , every week , analyst will tell u to buy both shares due to their high potential earning projections.every 2 weeks the star biz will have a news about green packet...pakat kot...

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-04 01:04 | Report Abuse

amedia is worse than these 2, no doubt technologies companies fr ace market can make u hilang selera makan. ya though amedia is under trading counter... it still involves in technology of the unknown and unproven. what if companies that subscribe to amedia for advertisement make research and found out that what they pay doesn't lead consumers buyin their products or services. it is unproven yet. Their subscriber could decrease. and how many people in buses or in train or LRT or MRT would pay attention to advertisement in tv????!! and how many can see and hear clearly the ads.these are big questions. Go into buses and have a seat a the back , or at the middle with people standing infront of u...ha ha ha, what can u see , may be the 'ketiaks'..ha ha sorry , however isn't it relevant/acceptable quote???

Post a Comment
Market Buzz