RHB BANK BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): RHBBANK (1066)

-0.01 (0.18%)

5.48 - 5.53

3,294 comment(s). Last comment by prudentinvestor 1 day ago

Shines

2,731 posts

Posted by Shines > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

骂死你吗

Posted by prudentinvestor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Maybank investors have already received their final dividends. RHB Bank should emulate Maybank and pay dividends early.

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

When the dividend expect to announce ?

jooortp

84 posts

Posted by jooortp > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Must be emotionless to own RHB haha

Hemsley

341 posts

Posted by Hemsley > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

It is OK for late announcement. After received Maybank dividend can buy RHB for another dividend. Haha.

Posted by prudentinvestor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Just four months ago, CIMB was trading at about the same price as RHB. Today it is RM1 higher after ex dividend. How not to feel frustrated with RHB's performance?

25,085 posts

Posted by speakup > 4 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Khazanah dah jadi Goreng syndicate

Posted by lechewai1963 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

EX DATE.....When.....?? No news ...

Posted by prudentinvestor > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Khazanah owned stocks all with very high PE ratios, eg IHH, Airport.

MULTIEVER

58 posts

Posted by MULTIEVER > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@prudebtinvestor,
Khazanah punya average price way lower than u think. they invested these company back in those early years when it cheap and not PLC yet

i bet their portfolio display their p/e is low compare to current market

I only mentioned that all Khazanah owned stocks have high PEs, didn't say that they bought their shares at high prices. I know the stock market dynamics well.

Highest in more than half a year. Hopefully RM5.70 would become its support level now.

lpalani49

Posted by lpalani49 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Heard......25 Cents dividend, 15 cents cash, 10 cents DRP. is this true?

JT1601

Posted by JT1601 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Still got chance to add on at below 5.7?😬

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

what happen if one ignore the DRP ? still get the dividend 25 cents?

cwc1981

976 posts

Posted by cwc1981 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Yes. If subscribed DRP get 15cents cash. If no get 25 cents cash

smartly

6,382 posts

Posted by smartly > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

25sen ex 18/4

smartly

6,382 posts

Posted by smartly > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

huat ar....

Posted by kokchengkai > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

yes ,u will get 25 sens bank in if u dont want apply the reinvestment plan .

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

RM 3 coming soon!

Posted by diuleiloumei > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Is drp worth ?

iscmob

Posted by iscmob > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

i'm still new to this DRP.
i suppose if taking DRP into existing invested shares, the value of your share will be averaged (as the DRP price is RM4.88). Else, taking 25c dividend as the usual profit lah ... Or you may have both.
i'm waiting for RHB correspondence on this.

Hemsley

341 posts

Posted by Hemsley > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Roughly min 5000 units will get ~100 units through DRP, so that no need to sell under odd lot, if I am not wrong.

gladiator

662 posts

Posted by gladiator > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

DRP RM4.88 way below market price should worth it right?

Shines

2,731 posts

Posted by Shines > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Yes worth, but only if you ate holding a big quantity

"RM 3 coming soon!"
@DickyMee, you posted earlier on that Tenaga would drop to RM4.50 and Maybank to RM5.80. Can you tell me how much is Tenaga today?

Posted by Kicapmanis > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Small holding not worth it to subscribe drp?

14,356 posts

Without government support both will be like Sapura.
Don't be carried away!

Posted by Sean Lee > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

hold about 4k units, worth to subscribe to drp? or just take 25 cent dividend

25,085 posts

Posted by speakup > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

depend u want Cash or Share?

@DickyMee, the one who is being carried away is you. Maybank doesn't need government support. It has been doing well and paying handsome dividends for over 10 years. As for Tenaga, it is not allowed to raise tariffs and hence it has to be compensated in the form of ICPT. To say that both would end up like Sapura without government support is a crazy assumption which no one, including you, believes.

@DickyMee, are you too free? Can start selling Mee Rebus to occupy your time. I certainly don't enjoy your antics.

troy88

2,563 posts

Posted by troy88 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

That clown will keep repeating RM3 coming soon just to irritate you. No point responding to him.

14,356 posts

Really? Then why banks need government protection? Why not open it up to competition with foreign ones? Why control? As for Tenaga, government just keep raising tariff to show profit and there is no competition in this sector. Cowards are just too selfish to protect themselves. It is you who are having problem with me, not me. I am enjoying myself as always. What I do in my free time is for me to decide. I would not tell you to wash toilet during your leisure time.

14,356 posts

Well you need clowns to cheer up grumpy people.
As you rightly said,, RM 3 is coming soon.

You are living in an ivory tower DickyMee. Why does the US impose tariffs on goods from China? Why is it so difficult to export rice to Japan? India does the same thing to certain imports from other countries. Why only blame your own country?

14,356 posts

US impose tariff on Chinese goods so that it will not dump junks. Majority of Chinese products are cheap and shitty. It is designed such a way based on repeatable business.
I don't know about Japanese resistance to rice, perhaps they expect better quality.
Not only India but every country imposes tariff. Here, some industries are out of bound for even own citizens where it is monopolised by a particular community. 😂

"Majority of Chinese products are cheap and shitty. It is designed such a way based on repeatable business."
Wow! We have a parrot here parroting Western propaganda. Why does the US ban China's access to many advanced technologies? The simple reason is it is afraid of China 's rise which threatens its dominance and hence has to make life difficult for China.

14,356 posts

Wow! we have a pig who supports China's junk.
What we find in Malaysia is 90% Chinese junks. So I don't need Western propaganda to state product quality. Who is afraid of a technology thief? Let's see their performance after the ban.

Berlin

258 posts

Posted by Berlin > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

China's wide manufacturing base caters for the widest range of products in its wide flung markets, from the cutting edge highest end to the basic very low end, and it so happens much of the Malaysian market is at the lower tier. Whose fault is it? Products go where there is demand and a market for it.

14,356 posts

The fault lies with the importer and retailers.

thye82

114 posts

Posted by thye82 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

how or where to subscribe drp?

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Now if we have a dog which happens to be travelling in a Boeing plane and its door suddenly drops off. How would this dog feel?

Posted by prudentinvestor > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

I have been using a Huawei phone for over 6 years without a single problem. This DickDickMEE views China made products with a jaundiced eye.

Brutus

295 posts

Posted by Brutus > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@thye82, wait for the official announcement. I applied electronically thru Boardroom portal. Fast and easy.

troy88

2,563 posts

Posted by troy88 > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

RHB share price is slowly rising and big dividend is coming..

omnigunk

191 posts

Posted by omnigunk > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Up and up! Ini kali lah!

14,356 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

House dog likes to bark to show his loyalty to the master dog.🤣

iscmob

Posted by iscmob > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

"The DRP Statement and Notice of Election (including the Dividend Reinvestment Form) will be provided to all the entitled shareholders of RHB Bank (save for the overseas shareholders of RHB Bank) on 23 April 2024 and the election period for the DRP will close on 7 May 2024."
https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3436071

and ...
"On 27 February 2024, RHB Bank had declared a second interim single-tier dividend for the financial year ended 31 December 2023 of RM0.25 per RHB Bank Share ("Second Interim Dividend") of which the shareholders of RHB Bank may elect to reinvest a portion of the Second Interim Dividend comprising RM0.10 per RHB Bank Share ("Electable Portion") into new RHB Bank Shares to be issued pursuant to the DRP ("DRP Shares") with the remaining portion of the Second Interim Dividend of RM0.15 per RHB Bank Share ("Remaining Portion") to be paid in cash. If only part of the Electable Portion is reinvested, the balance of the Electable Portion not reinvested and the Remaining Portion will be paid in cash. Following the above, the issue price of the DRP Shares had been fixed today at RM4.88 per DRP Share."
https://www.bursamalaysia.com/market_information/announcements/company_announcement/announcement_details?ann_id=3436139

---
We will be informed on 23/4/24 for the DRP exercise, probably via boardroomlimited.com.
Correct me if I'm wrong.