INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (1.94%)

Day's Change

1.03 - 1.07

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

44,635 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 10 hours ago

xiaoeh

2,236 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

ai ya...
i just talk cock here la'
if Insas share price shoot and stay above 2.00
no one will question the management...
after all
most of the people including me
care more about whether the share price can move
rather than whether it is a value or not value stock...
happy investing

xiaoeh

2,236 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MoHWoe6TTg
巴菲特2024股東大會:12大精華總結

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

If I remember correctly, it was once reported that there over 26,000 shareholders in Insas. If 26,000 people buy Insas also cannot move then needs how many people to buy?

Sslee

4,834 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

It only need one man Tong theedgemalaysia to buy up 5% to become substantial shareholder to move Insas share price north.

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

26,000 shareholders if each on average has 10,000 shares that would have meant 260 million shares.

Sslee

4,834 posts

ANALYSIS OF
SHAREHOLDINGS
as at 29 September 2023

ORDINARY SHARES
Number of shares issued : 663,020,762 (excluding 30,327,291 treasury shares)
Class of shares : Ordinary shares
Voting rights : One vote per ordinary share
ANALYSIS BY SIZE OF HOLDINGS
No. of No. of
Size of holdings shareholders % ordinary shares %
Less than 100 2,540 11.58 89,136 0.01
100 - 1,000 1,675 7.63 701,877 0.11
1,001 - 10,000 13,894 63.34 47,418,784 7.15
10,001 - 100,000 3,364 15.33 92,263,710 13.92
100,001 - less than 5% of issued shares 462 2.11 382,438,908 57.68
5% and above of issued shares 2 0.01 140,108,347 21.13
21,937 100.00 663,020,762 100.00

Sslee

4,834 posts

Majority 13,894 shareholders hold 1,001 to 10,000 insas shares.

Windy1974

729 posts

Posted by Windy1974 > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

In order to play momentum of earnings, either you know the industry very well or you monitor prices. Then again, prices of commodities rise and fall. Those who bought Hibiscus when the missiles were flying got caught with their pants down. The smart one like me bought before the missiles fly. Just bought Hibiscus 2.58
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/05/hamas-says-latest-cease-fire-talks-have-ended-israel-vows-military-operation-in-very-near-future.html

Sslee

4,834 posts

Wednesday, 28 Feb 2024
PETALING JAYA: Malaysia is in a sweet spot to enter a prolonged bull market, says prominent fund manager Tan Teng Boo.

According to the founder and owner of icapital.biz Bhd, the benchmark FBM KLCI could potentially rise to 2,500 – 3,000 points in the next three to five years, citing it is a “realistic target”.

Why play momentum? Just sell everything your house, car, gold, etc and all in Bursa. Don't you believe the word of wisdom from our Malaysia Warren Buffett?

xiaoeh

2,236 posts

wah...
many have been saying this bull run is real one this time around....

Windy1974

729 posts

Not sure how high KLCI can go but i do believe we are entering a bull market back up by earnings. At last, under Anwar and Rafizi, Malaysia has captured the next growth catalyst. Renewable energy. Malaysia has a geographical advantage for solar energy. We have most sun hours. Johor caters for data centres and Sarawak gonna cater for hydro and solar energy. Singapore needs Malaysia in order to achieve carbon neutral status.
Sarawakians have enjoyed tremendous wealth creations since Anwar took over as PM. By giving autonomy to Sarawak government. Sarawak companies will do well. Disclaimer: Not sure if that would include the Tan Sri Tiong's companies or not with all the infightings.

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Market going to be sideways for awhile and some stocks will spike when the moment comes. But not Insas.

Windy1974

729 posts

Those who sold YTLp were short sighted

Sslee

4,834 posts

Jtiasa already becoming a net cash company and I am looking forward to receive more dividend from Jtiasa.

JTIASA free cash flow for Q2 24 is 134.46 M MYR. For 2023, JTIASA free cash flow was 248.23 M MYR and operating cash flow was 297.19 M MYR.

Sslee

4,834 posts

How about those sold insas above RM 1.20?

speakup

25,190 posts

Posted by speakup > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

That I must thank sifu Leno

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Posted by leno > 2024-01-25 15:06 | Report Abuse

i am the most successful investor in this forum and all other forum
my name alone will strike FEARS to everyone

Those oldbies will curse me like no tomorrow

I collect cheap VALUABLE stocks and make BIG killing one after another
for the past 20 years !!

I dont sell when up 5% or 10%
i dont even sell when up 50%
because i buy at 10% of the REAL VALUES.

Analabs 80 sen sell 1.60
LCTH , Johor Port, Hing Yiap - take over high price
PMcorp buy 8 sen shoot up to above 40 sen
Fast killing in DRBHicom, MMC, MBMR, ornastel, BJtoto, PBbank, Nestle, CScenic
Leader Universal 40 sen take over above RM 1

All these are recorded and are witness by everyone.

There are 3 wrong stocks i bought
- LCL
- Prkcorp
- MNRB
and i still manage to cabut with Profit.
Because i make decision very FAST with no regret.
When i get to know something not right,
I RUN FIRST, then look behind LATER.

I even lay out my strategy for INSAS
BARE and CLEAR for every one to see.
In real time.

I tell u one last time
when u get to know super good stock
SAILANG ALL IN
Then WAIT until it reach it REAL VALUE.

FOCUS on the REAL VALUE
not the trading, volume, share price that is traded among strangers.

Just because someone selling his car at certain price, does not mean your car worth the same. Don't waste time selling front tyres for insurance.
Want to sell - SELL ALL !!
U sell part, of course u win some and lose some.
u may argue, coming in second place or losing in second last place is okay.
U ARE WRONG.

I only need to FOCUS on CORRECT VALUATION.
A genious Carpenter always say -
Measure twice, thrice or five time, and i only need to cut one time.
Watching other people cutting woods will not change the length of your Lan ciao.

INSAS is WORTH RM 6 RINGGIT !!
DUMP EVERY OTHER STOCKS
AND SAILANG ALL IN
TOMORROW !!

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

What happened to Leno?

xiaoeh

2,236 posts

when Insas surge above 1.20....
Leno will KAMBING!!!!!!!

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Leno is an embarrassment.

Windy1974

729 posts

It's unfair to compare Insas to YTLP.
So please allow me to keep it even more simple:
It is not hard to earn money from Bursa by just remember:
Share price will increase if EPS increase

1. EPS will increase in present of Earning Growth Catalyst (EPS sudden increase due to increase favorable production/products price or sudden reduce in raw material cost)

Above was quoted by you. If you are not careful, you end up in KYY category. Sustainable share price appreciation needs to be supported by sustainable EPS growth. Does Insas has sustainable EPS growth? NAP i can agree lah. 2024 would be my 30 years in share market, the only sure thing that would lead to share price appreciation, EPS growth, without failed.
Now, it's ok to argue over whether YTLP earnings growth are sustainable or not. No issues. That's what i3 forum supposed to be. If you wanna compare apple to apple, at least compare 2 potential growth stocks. Eg YTLP vs Harta or YTLP vs PMetal.
My opinion on glove, yes, it is in an organic growth industry but i would like more time to see what damage China companies can do to locals.
As for PMetal, it was a fairy tale Cinderella story. PMetal could expand their productions forever with cheap hydro electricity from SESCO. That's until his best buddy retired from the top post and died in February 2024. SESCO no longer obliged to sell new capacities at depressed price to PMetal. Heard PMetal is moving into Indonesia. Let's see if the tiger can beat the local worm or not

Sslee

4,834 posts

For apple to apple comparision YTLpower Vs Yinson.
Both depend on high debts for growth.
Yinson 2026 earning will spike up and YTLpower earning still not very sure can sustain.

Sslee

4,834 posts

Just a simple question:
Do you think an efficient and clean Singapore government will give a lucrative 21 years PPA to Ytlpower like Mahathir did?

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

YTLPower spike due to infusion of foreign funds. It's a good spillover effect on the rest and will lift up other stocks.

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Reputed for his acute sense of market timing and stock selection, Pheim Malaysia executive chairman Tan Chong Koay has been referred to as 'Southeast Asia's Small-cap King' and the 'Warren Buffett of Asia'.

This is one person I look up to. The other is Neoh Soon Kean.

Tatooine

125 posts

Posted by Tatooine > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Another Thong disaster investment and his management!! HoHup had to sell development as have no cash to build it … even after sale they are over rm500 million in debt and look like they are finished. When things got bad what did Thong do ? Resigned from board and try and distance himself. A terrible businessman… imagine if thong finds another terrible investment and uses all of the insas cash and then need to keep giving more cash to stop that going bust! Insas would be ruined and it is possible he will do it!! Return cash to shareholders

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Insas is so cheap, you are paying 30 sen for a ringgit, hahaha.

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

If you walk into Insas corporate office and tell them you want to surrender your Insas share to them, they will pay you RM3.30 for each Insas share. 🙂

Tatooine

125 posts

Omesti selling microlink shares as it has no cash and desperate. Thong also long time board member , he created mess there too. Microlink no cash , raising cash from insas… all terrible cash draining investments.

Tatooine

125 posts

Insas would also be in deep cash trouble if not that inari came to insas for funding. Now gives out cash

Alex™

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

i insaf d

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Everyone should insaf.

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

KLSE CI up 12 points due to foreign funds buying, Insas down 2 sen, why?

BLee

745 posts

Posted by BLee > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

“TheContrarian > Everyone should insaf.”

Insaf (repent)? I am not one of these ‘Everyone’ as my free holding cost less than 60 sen.
Why is Insas price trading at a great discount? Few days ago, I went to a member day sale. Most of the merchandise on sale at up to 80% discount; yet no taker. Are there any similarities? Is it Insas trading price not worth the calculated book value? Or is it the upside risk not worth taking the risk? I hope someone can contribute the answer to some of my questions above.
Meanwhile, my answer could be:
‘- the possibility of dilution risk if Insas-WC, paying 90 sen will get converted to one new insas share of NTA 3.57 and EPS 14.72. What happens when 331.423mil Insas-WC gets converted?
‘- how much earning is required to pay interest on 132.604mil Insas-PB half yearly?
‘- how much Inari shares to be disposed-off to prop up the EPS?
‘- the ROE of 4.12 is with Inari disposal, what will be the figure if excluding.

I am holding Insas for years because Insas gives better returns compared with FD rates and my other passive income. If the return does not meet my anticipated passive income rates; I will search for some other stocks which can... i.e. the higher Insas price, the expected return should be more. Is that the case? Therefore, Insas price can only go higher if the return gets a higher percentage return, not at the same return rate yearly..Happy Trading and TradeAtYourOwnRisk.

Sslee

4,834 posts

Posted by Sslee > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Hello Alex™ already so long didn't drop in i3 to zay hello. Where have you been for the past 2 years?

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Insas sinners, repent! And Insas will rise again. Cepat insaf, hahaha.

BLee

745 posts

Posted by BLee > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

“TheContrarian > Insas sinners, repent! And Insas will rise again. Cepat insaf, hahaha.”

Sound more appropriate, Insas sinners insaf (repent), Inari AI ia (it) Insas saver..haha

Sslee

4,834 posts

Tong theedgemalaysia sold down his holding in star media. Any chance he will buy more Insas?

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

No, Tong bought back Maybank, bought into KSL, IOI Properties and CCK Consolidated.

Alex™

12,591 posts

Posted by Alex™ > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

glad to see sslee and contrarian bro. Lots of new faces too.

finishing my doctorate soon, took a trip to US and back sound. Lots of stories to share. Bursa still bestest la. Got burnt by china equities. 7 years of trading / inv exp and lots to offer back to community.

Anyway insaf dulu....so long time no get used to malaysian stock market style.

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Bursa is a small pond, easier to play. We all small fish.

Sslee

4,834 posts

TTB of icap is very bullish on Malaysia and China market. Hope he is right

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

TTB and every "expert" were bullish way back in January. Foreign funds withdrew in March and April and only started to return again. Market this year will be better than last year for sure. There's a spike in new opening of trade accounts by retailers since January. This means old veterans like us can make some good money. But it will not be a super bull, there's never going to be one here again.

xiaoeh

2,236 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 23 hours ago | Report Abuse

judging by your all long lost old frens came out of nowhere....
this time bull run could be a real KAMBING!!!!!

Sslee

4,834 posts

Posted by Sslee > 16 hours ago | Report Abuse

Warren Buffett is very bearish on the market.
Warren Buffett's $189 Billion War Chest Looks Bearish for StocksThe Berkshire Hathaway chief sits on a record cash pile and expects it to grow further.
BY PHIL ROSEN, CO-FOUNDER AND EDITOR, OPENING BELL DAILY @PHILROSENN
MAY 6, 2024

Sslee

4,834 posts

Posted by Sslee > 14 hours ago | Report Abuse

It is a funny world. When the one and only one real Warren Buffett is bearish the so many Warren Buffett wannables are extremely bullish.

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 14 hours ago | Report Abuse

US stock market is on the high side, funds there are moving away and coming to Asia which is relatively cheap. Malaysia stock market will benefit.

Sslee

4,834 posts

Posted by Sslee > 13 hours ago | Report Abuse

I3 need more people like Alex™ to share his inv exp and lots to offer back to community.

xiaoeh

2,236 posts

Posted by xiaoeh > 11 hours ago | Report Abuse

Tan Teng Boo. According to the founder and owner of icapital.biz Bhd, the benchmark FBM KLCI could potentially rise to 2,500 – 3,000 points in the next 3-5year

https://www.icapital.my/2024-05-02-icap-shares-outperforms-msci-sp500-nasdaq-en-us/

TheContrarian

8,749 posts

Posted by TheContrarian > 10 hours ago | Report Abuse

When KLCI hits 2500 Insas will breach 6 ringgit.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz