INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (0.50%)

Day's Change

0.99 - 1.00

Trading Volume

44 people like this.

45,893 comment(s). Last comment by TheContrarian 22 minutes ago

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-12 23:50 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-12 23:52 | Report Abuse

or such other period as may be prescribed by Bursa Securities.; In Netx case there is a follow up time table announced .

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-12 23:54 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 00:01 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 00:05 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 00:09 |

Post removed.Why?

i3lurker

13,893 posts

Posted by i3lurker > 2021-02-13 00:30 | Report Abuse

I am warning you that the phrase "kindergarden logic" has been copyrighted by me with Zhou Gong.
You are not to use it without my express written permission and naturally all permission is denied.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 00:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 00:33 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 00:38 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 00:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 01:05 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 07:51 | Report Abuse

Correctloh....Warren Buffet already mentioned all investment eventually measure by bondlike return mah....!!

Insas at Rm 0.88 but its bondlike value Rm 2.75 TO RM 4.80 mah....thus the value already there mah...!!

Why waste time speculate on Growth rate for QL, Nestle, Pchem, Dlady, Greatpac, UWC, Vitrox and Pbank leh ??
Ans : This is bcos the above share have low bondlike value, so no choice but to speculate on growth to justify overvalue share price loh...!!

if u wan to be successful like leno or raider ... then u must follow us lor.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... common sense lor.
Leno not force force one. Tarak paksa paksa one.

What is INSAS value now ?
If someone want to takeoever INSAS ... will u willing to sell your share to them at 83 sen ? 90 sen ? RM 1 ? RM 2 ?
What is the net cash ?
What is the net asset?
What is the earning ?
No need to estimate growth at all.

Common sense.
It doesn't work this way ? Really ? How come it work for leno and raider leh ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ....

Be sincere to yourself lor. The choice is your to make.
Leno retired at 39 years old from medical doctor practise worr....
Now, top 10 half marathon runner veteran category.

INSAS CANTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:00 | Report Abuse

INSAS WILL SHOW VERY STRONG UPSIDE IS STOCKBROKING & CORPORATE FINANCE LOH!

Stock broking and provision of corporate finance & advisory services
M&A Securities Sdn. Bhd. (“M&A”), a wholly owned subsidiary company, is a stock broking company providing trading services for securities listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad (“Bursa”) and other recognised foreign stock exchanges, share margin and discretionary financing, collaterised trading,corporate finance advisory, underwriting and placement of securities, nominee and custodian services and other regulated activities.

M&A’s principal office is located in Mid Valley City, Kuala Lumpur and it currently has five (5) branch offices located in Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Penang and Johor Bahru.

2. OPERATIONAL REVIEW

2.1 Stock broking and provision of corporate finance & advisory services
Since July 2019, M&A has acted as principal advisers and successfully listed 7 companies on the ACE
Market and 2 companies on the LEAP Market. M&A has continuously been ranked as one of the top principal advisers in the IPO market for ACE and LEAP Markets. M&A will continue its niche in the stock
broking and corporate advisory role in promoting SME and growth companies to list on the ACE and LEAP Markets.

"M&A’s revenue increased by 41% from RM26.3 million in FY 2019 to RM37.0 million in FY 2020, mainly due to higher revenue generated by the broking and corporate finance and advisory units. M&A reported improved trading activities in the third and last quarter of FY 2020 arising from higher retail trading on Bursa."

2.2 Structured finance
The Group’s lending arm, Insas Credit & Leasing Sdn. Bhd. (“ICL”) is licensed under the Moneylenders Act, 1951. ICL has established itself as a boutique structured finance provider to selected sophisticated investors and corporations seeking short and medium term financing for working capital and investment purposes.

As of 30 June 2020, ICL has a collaterised loan portfolio of about RM260 million generating recurring interest income to the Group.
ICL has stringent operating and compliance policies and processes in place in evaluating the credit profile of the borrowers, the project viability, the collateral offered and sources of repayments and ICL
conducts ongoing monitoring procedures to assess and ensure the loan positions are well maintained, adequately secured and comply with the necessary covenants.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:00 | Report Abuse

2.3 Investment holding and trading

The Group’s investment strategies encompass stringent asset allocation and diversification to manage risk of the portfolio investments of the Group.

To achieve this objective, the Group acquires fixed and variable income investments typically money market funds, debt securities and high yield growth stocks and listed equities and options. These investments are held
on a medium to long term investment horizon of 1 to 5 years.
The Group’s investment objectives remains to maximise capital growth with recurring income and cash flows above the cost of funds.

As of 30 June 2020, the Group’s investments in listed equities are primarily in the properties and REITS, e-commerce, logistics, consumer products and financial services sectors in both local and overseas stock
exchanges, and the key equity investments include, amongst others, Ho Hup Construction CompanyBerhad, Omesti Berhad and SYF Resources Berhad.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:01 | Report Abuse

2.4 Technology and IT related services
In FY2020, the Group continued its activities in investments in the technology sector. The Group’s major holdings include investee companies Inari Amertron Berhad (“Inari”) -

Outsourced Semiconductor
Assembly and Test (“OSAT”) group; Diversified Gateway Solutions Berhad (“DGSB”) – the ACE-listedtechnology group involved in integration business in telco, media and vending machine infrastructure and
food technology; and Sengenics Corporate Pte. Ltd.

(“Sengenics”) - a functional proteomics company that has the patented KREX technology supplying full length, correctly folded and functional proteinsfor the biotech industry.

In FY 2020, Inari reported revenue of RM1,058 million, a 8.2% decrease as compared to RM1,153 million in FY 2019, and its earnings decreased from RM192 million in FY 2019 to RM156 million in FY 2020.

The decline in revenue and profit is mainly attributable to the ongoing US-China trade war and Covid-19 pandemic, which has disrupted the semi-conductor industry during the last 2 quarters of FY 2020.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:01 | Report Abuse

2.4 Technology and IT related services (cont’d)
For FY 2020, DGSB reported revenue of RM56.3 million, a 46.8% decrease as compared to RM105.9 million in FY 2019, and loss after tax amounting to RM5.5 million in FY 2020. During the financial year 2020, DGSB disposed its 100% equity stake in ISS Consulting (Thailand) Ltd. for a cash consideration of RM31.7 million.

Sengenics is a functional proteomics company originally spun out from research carried out at Cambridge University in the UK.
The company’s patented proteomics technology called KREX is being evaluated by top pharma and biotech companies as well as top academic institutions in the USA, Europe and Asia.

The global biotech industry has grown robustly during FY 2020 from demand of health-related products and services, and diagnostic tests and vaccines for the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Group’s Technology segment, as in the past financial years, remains a key contributor to the Group’s profits and cash flows.
The Technology segment continues to maintain a significant equity holding in Inari to generate recurring dividend income at the same time continuing to seek new and promisinginvestments in the technology sector.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:02 | Report Abuse

FUTURE PROSPECTS OF THE GROUP

The Group expects FY 2021 to be a challenging year due to the ensuing Covid-19 pandemic causing global equity and currency volatility, the continuing US-China trade war, uncertainties over Brexit and the lingering effects of the emerging economies.

The Group has a strong and healthy balance sheet, net cash position, diverse business units that generate reasonable earnings and cash flow, and with prudent management and good corporate governance, we believe the Group will deliver positive results in FY 2021.

M&A expects the FY 2021 equity market environment to remain volatile and will continue to promote and source for new and existing clients for fund raising and corporate exercises to generate revenue.
M&A will maintain its margin business to generate a steady flow of income.

As technology is already an integral part of our lives and the future, we believe our investments in the technology sector are important and will contribute towards the future prospects of Insas Group. Our Technology
investments in the range of companies from startups to listed companies provide for the best short, mid & long-term prospects for the return on investments.

Our existing investments in the listed tech companies have
benefited from the positive market and investor interests in tech companies since the lows of March 2020 and looks likely to continue positively into FY 2021. Barring unforeseen circumstances, this market outcome is expected to benefit the Group.

As for our largest investment holding – Inari Amertron Berhad - the outlook for the year ahead for Inari remains somewhat challenging due to supply chain disruptions brought about by the US-China trade war & IP conflict, and the Covid-19 pandemic.

However, we believe the underlying prospects of the semiconductor industry remain bright as advances in technology will continue to drive demand for semiconductors through the expected rollouts of 5G, Internet-of-Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) applications during the year. Inari remains steadfast and ready to participate and benefit especially from the next-generation wireless technologies.

On property portfolio, the Group will continue its effort to market its existing properties for rent and/or sale and to identify and invest in good properties and development projects that yield attractive return.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:05 | Report Abuse

Why there is huge value in insas long term strategic investment in Associate leh ??

Market value of Associate company comprises of Inari & Ho hup worth Rm 2.2 billion v cost of quoted investment rm 226m. The potential mark to market gain is Rm 1.947B, this Associate hidden gain enhanced Insas NTA per share from Rm 2.75 to Rm 4.80 mah...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:06 | Report Abuse

Patience Is Our Biggest Asset

Peter Lim made his wealth through patient, long-term investing.

He does not like to trade – which is to buy one day and sell the next to lock in profits.

He said that “people who get rich are those who buy a company, build it, run it.”

It takes time for businesses to grow; they certainly do not flourish overnight.

He also did not worry about the short-term fluctuations of the stock market.

One time, the Singapore’s stock market took a sharp nosedive, wiping out more than $100 million of his stock’s value.

However, Lim was unruffled. Having been through many crashes and financial crises, he knew that things would turn out fine after all, and it did.

Interestingly, Lim got to where he is today through a mixture of savvy investing and sheer grit.

His story showed us that in order to succeed, we need to have the patience to grow a business instead of looking for short-term gains.

INSAS IS A REAL PATIENCE INVESTING LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:11 | Report Abuse

U NEED TO INVEST LONGER TERM IN INSAS TO MAKE VERY BIG MONIES LOH!

Think long term

“The big money is not in the buying and selling, but the waiting” - Charlie Munger

Finally, patience. If you’ve been you’ll know that we’re long-term investors at heart.

As humans we generally have a tendency for activity, we always want to be doing something. In financial markets, that can take the form of buying and selling frequently.

However, if we buy and sell, we unnecessarily interrupt the 8th wonder of the world from working its magic: compound interest.

To illustrate, if you start with $1 and it increases by 1% each day and is compounded daily for a year, it grows to $37. That’s a 37 fold increase.

After 5 years, that initial dollar becomes $77,002,912.

So long term investing is where the big money is made.

Why invest in insas long term leh ??
ANSWER: U PUT IN RM 0.885 PER SHARE ON INSAS WHICH HAVE AN INTRINSIC VALUE OF RM 4.80 & U JUST WAIT PATIENTLY FOR ITS APPRECIATION MAH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:12 | Report Abuse

The coming of the Great Rush for Insas loh...!!

U better go into Insas now b4 the GREAT RUSH for INSAS COME mah..!!

Just buy b4 too late loh...!!

I love to read your write ups.
Very professional reports.
Insas is very cash rich
Cash in hand is 90 cents.
No of shares 663 million and it holds 555million inari

But why is the price of insas not up when inari keeps moving up???

Insas lacks media reports in STAR n The Edge.

Kindly have your reports published in the local media so that investors will come to realise how undervalue insas is!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:15 | Report Abuse

An extraordinary investor has the following qualities:

1 He must be intelligent with good business sense.

2 He must have a good foresight to be able to see ahead of other investors.

3 He must be able to control his emotion of fear.

4 He must be prepared to take some calculated risk.

5 He can make his own decision and not easily side-tracked.

6 He knows the basic share selection fundamentals.

JUST BUY INSAS LAH...!!

MY TUKANG TILIK SIFU SAYS SURE WIN & CANNOT LOSE LOH...!!

TARGET ABOVE RM 1.00 WITHIN 1 MONTH LOH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:19 | Report Abuse

LETS BE "THE WORLD CHAMPION AT INSAS" BY GOING FOR THE GOLD LOH..!

GO FOR GOLD INSAS ALL THE WAY LOH...!!

MUST BUY MAH...!

TP MORE THAN RM 1.00 LOH...!

One Moment in Time- listen to this inspirational song

Whitney Houston & General Raider

Each day I live
I want to be
A day to give
The best of me
I'm only one
But not alone
My finest day
Is yet unknown
I broke my heart
Fought every gain
To taste the sweet
I face the pain
I rise and fall
Yet through it all
This much remains
I want one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in time
When I'm racing with destiny
Then in that one moment of time
I will feel
I will feel eternity
I've lived to be
The very best
I want it all
No time for less
I've laid the plans
Now lay the chance
Here in my hands
Give me one moment in time
When I'm more than I thought I could be
When all of my dreams are a heartbeat away
And the answers are all up to me
Give me one moment in…

An extraordinary investor has the following qualities:

1 He must be intelligent with good business sense.

2 He must have a good foresight to be able to see ahead of other investors.

3 He must be able to control his emotion of fear.

4 He must be prepared to take some calculated risk.

5 He can make his own decision and not easily side-tracked.

6 He knows the basic share selection fundamentals.

JUST BUY INSAS LAH...!!

MY TUKANG TILIK SIFU SAYS SURE WIN & CANNOT LOSE LOH...!!

TARGET ABOVE RM 1.00 WITHIN 1 MONTH LOH...!!

Why invest in insas long term leh ??
ANSWER: U PUT IN RM 0.885 PER SHARE ON INSAS WHICH HAVE AN INTRINSIC VALUE OF RM 4.80 & U JUST WAIT PATIENTLY FOR ITS APPRECIATION MAH...!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:22 | Report Abuse

Correct mah...Inari will be flying loh...!!

U either chase Inari or chase insas mah....!!

Insas strong buy loh..!

Apple Price yesterday .
See tonight go up again .

Inari will be flying

when QR will be released?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:24 | Report Abuse

Correct mah 5G exposure !!...Inari will be flying loh...!!

U either chase Inari or chase insas mah....!!

Insas very strong buy loh..!

Apple Price yesterday .
See tonight go up again .

Inari & insas will be flying

when QR will be released?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:27 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:32 | Report Abuse

Conclusion;

Below is the findings;

Sslee is a donkey

Leno is a monkey

Raider is a superman

Haha,
A donkey joke for rogers123:

God created the donkey and said: "you will work tireless from sun up to sun down, carrying heavy bags on your back, you'll eat grass, you will not have intelligence and you will live 50 years. You will be a DONKEY!" The donkey answered:"I'll be a donkey, but living 50 years is too much, give me only 20 years." And God gave him 20 years.

God created the dog and said: "You will look after the men house, you will be his best friend, you will eat whatever they give you and you will live 25 years. You will be a DOG!" The dog answered: "God, living 25 years is too much, give only 10." God gave him 10 years.

God created the monkey and said: "You will jump from branch to branch, you will do silly things, you will be amusing and you will live 20 years." The monkey answered: "God, living 20 years is too much, give me only 10 years." And God agreed.

Finally, God created man, and told him: "You will be Man, the only rational being on this earth, you will use your intelligence to control other animals, you will dominate the world and you will live for 20 years." The man answered: "God, I'll be man, but living 20 years is not enough, why don't you give me the 30 years that the donkey refused, the 15 years that the dog did not want and the 10 years that the monkey refused." That was what God did.

Since then, Man live 20 years like a man, then he enters adulthood/married and spends 30 years like a donkey, working and carrying the load on his back, then when his children leave home, spends 15 years like a dog, looking after the house and eating whatever is given to him, then he gets into retirement, and spends 10 years like a monkey, jumping from house to house or from children to children, doing silly things to amuse the grandchildren. !!

At age 59, I should have got over with donkey life but what to do conned by Xingquan and have to work like donkey for another few more years.

Lucky leno retired at young age and lives like monkey king swing and sway from tree to tree (Taking part in many world marathon tours).

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 08:39 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 08:41 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 08:43 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 08:45 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:46 | Report Abuse

The coming Preference Rights with Free Warrants will enhance the share price of insas loh!

Ya lah u keep telling Philip & me that Insas worth Rm 4.80 but still insas is hovering at only less than 89 sen loh...!!

At 1 time, i remember Philip...is even laughing at us...when insas was 44 sen....saying it is going bankrupt mah...!!

Thus it is essential...insas can go back up...to above Rm 1.00 mah..!!

Even it is worth Rm 4.80...it need to take the 1st step for the stock to move up above rm 1.00 mah...!!

This right issue when it is deeply very undervalue is good mah...as it force everybody to put more monies into insas...if they have confidence to hold loh..!!

If u buy more insas when cheap thru rights issue offer u will definitely make more monies mah...!!

Please note they is no dilution of Insas if u exercise Your warrants eventually, in fact it enhance your insas value when u subscribe for Insas shares when other don't loh!

Posted by Sslee > Aug 2, 2020 12:23 PM | Report Abuse

Haha stockraider,
Please allow me to enlighten you, shares sentiment and shares value are two different things. I attended CSCSTEL and ask the professional CEO what CSCSTEL share buy-back policies are? The CEO told me Share buy-back at below the NTA is value addition into shares NTA per shares but SBB at above NTA is price supporting for someone interest because it is shares value diluting to NTA per shares.
The treasure shares can then either be retired, redistribution or resale to open market at price higher than NTA.

So tell me is potential conversion of 331,510,380 free warrants at depressed price well below NTA for the next 5 years is shares value addition/enhance or diluting/destroying?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 08:49 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 08:50 | Report Abuse

Yes raider is praying veli hard TP insas above rm 1.30 in the next 2 mths mah...!!

It is coming loh....!!

But even insas up to Rm 1.30 but its fair value of insas is still Rm 4.80 mah..!!

AffinHwang TP: Inari RM3.07. Very soon INSAS will be reap for harvest by Raiders aiming for its holding in Inari

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/ptres/56145.jsp
• We believe the emerging 5G transition will be a boon to Inari. With the recent doubling of the capacity of its SiP assembly line and ample RF testers, we expect Inari to see a repeat super growth cycle.
• To boot, the recent JV with PCL will also give it a hand in the fast growing optical module market.
• Concerns over Osram’s new owner ams and consolidation of the supply chain are overplayed, in our view. There are synergies in the form of access to new customers, product portfolio and market segments.
• On the back of a FY19-22E EPS CAGR of 22% and improved risk reward, we raise our TP to RM3.07 based on a PER of 35x on CY21E EPS. Inari remains a top sector and country pick. Maintain BUY.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 08:52 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 08:53 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 08:55 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 08:58 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 09:00 | Report Abuse

Lu dengar sini ah ??

Kalau insas habis jual semua inari.....Insas share price going to go up to Rm 4.80 loh.....!!

Those applying for insas rps with warrant will be laughing all the way to the bank loh...!!

Don miss this wonderful opportunity mah...!

Posted by TheContrarian

559,853,575 Inari shares at RM3.41b will fetch RM1.91 billion. Insas cantek loh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 09:00 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 09:00 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 09:01 | Report Abuse

or such other period as may be prescribed by Bursa Securities.; In Netx case there is a follow up time table announced .

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 09:01 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 09:02 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 09:02 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 09:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Mikecyc

45,527 posts

Posted by Mikecyc > 2021-02-13 09:03 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 09:03 | Report Abuse

Big fish can buy alot of insas but small fish can buy tiny mah...!!

If small fishes too like pirahna can buy alot than target small fish loh..!!

U tell me how much small fish can buy insas leh ??

Usually we need big fish to move to move share price loh...!!

But small fishes, like the pirahna can move the insas share price as good as big mah!

Posted by Sslee

Haha,
Why want to benefit the big fishs?
Can't we benefit the small fishs the common people?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-02-13 09:08 | Report Abuse

In Malaysia, there is no single Conglomerate that has capacity to exploit technology sector except for Insas. Insas has a COMPLETE package to do the job.
1. Construction arm of Hohup,
2. computer chips and quality control of Inari ametron,
3. software expertise of Dgsb
4. communication of Omesti
5. funding and investment of Insas M&A
6. Connection with Huawei and Foreign Tech Company
Combination of construction, hardware, software, communication, and finance and management.
The 5 FREE warrants are GOLD MINE
They worth more than previous 2 warrants.
Last time Insas was just in the beginning of adventure.
Now insas is on the way rolling ....

Post a Comment
Market Buzz