INSAS BHD

KLSE (MYR): INSAS (3379)

+0.025 (2.54%)

1.00 - 1.01

44 people like this.

45,950 comment(s). Last comment by Silemak 1 minute ago

sanchez

120 posts

Posted by sanchez > 2014-04-14 15:45 | Report Abuse

shark wanna shake out all the short term player now... as long as the financial still healthy, NTA of 2.10, it will come back soon.. just let it and wait for few months.. u will surprise..

sephiroth

14,138 posts

Posted by sephiroth > 2014-04-14 15:49 | Report Abuse

nice, yummy, pls break 1.18

heavyth

848 posts

Posted by heavyth > 2014-04-14 15:54 | Report Abuse

what is the next support..??

heavyth

848 posts

Posted by heavyth > 2014-04-14 15:56 | Report Abuse

or game over...??

Shaken

45 posts

Posted by Shaken > 2014-04-14 15:57 | Report Abuse

Who knows after 4pm rebounce ?

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-14 16:13 | Report Abuse

Egad ! e&o UP 26 SEN !!!

Posted by TradeInvestStocks > 2014-04-14 16:21 | Report Abuse

you see, sephiroth is waiting to buy cheap stock (hoping to break 1.18) must have pocketed money when it was higher.

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2014-04-14 17:06 | Report Abuse

already gone with the wind .....unless going for a real long long term

Teh_Invest

475 posts

Posted by Teh_Invest > 2014-04-14 17:38 | Report Abuse

insas no more momentum?

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-14 18:07 | Report Abuse

BUY INSAS !

Posted by Bernard Tan > 2014-04-14 18:40 | Report Abuse

I believe this still a good stock, pls correct me if I am wrong...

文耀

512 posts

Posted by 文耀 > 2014-04-14 18:46 | Report Abuse

Buy everything within this...year...XD

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-14 18:52 | Report Abuse

AmResearch: Federal approval for E&O reclamation very significant
April 14, 2014

KUALA LUMPUR: AmResearch views the Department of Environment conditional approval for Eastern & Oriental's subsidiary to undertake the reclamation of Phase 2 of Seri Tanjung Pinang (STP2) at Tanjung Tokong, Penang as a "very significant one".

It said on Monday that E&O might soon proceed to call for tender proposals for the reclamation of the 760 acres at STP2 once it receives formal approvals from the Penang state government.

"The latter had already granted E&O conditional approval for STP2 in April 2011. Formal submission to the state government would soon be in motion," it said.

Earlier Monday, E&O said its subsidiary Tanjung Pinang Development Sdn Bhd (TPD) had received the conditional approval for the detailed environment impact assessment study and conceptual masterplan for the Phase 2.

AmResearch is maintaining its Buy rating on E&O and raised its fair value from RM3 a share to RM3.90 a share -- based on a 15% discount (previously 35%) to its unchanged net asset value of RM4.61 a share.

"We have assigned a significantly lower discount to our NAV as regulatory risks dissipate with the approval from the DoE, Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment for the Detailed Environmental Impact Assessment (DEIA) study and conceptual masterplan for STP2," it said.

Posted by henrytham77 > 2014-04-14 19:21 | Report Abuse

gweilo, insas got holding e&o share?

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-14 19:27 | Report Abuse

I don't think so. Maybe.

Posted by FPCInvestor > 2014-04-14 22:18 | Report Abuse

when it will be in up trend?my capital stuck in insas..damn

cipapo

1,288 posts

Posted by cipapo > 2014-04-14 22:33 | Report Abuse

best time to accumulate....

FullTime

1,074 posts

Posted by FullTime > 2014-04-14 23:56 | Report Abuse

wrong forum , he tried to show off he made money in E & O , he sld go E&O and ut his forum, . what for show off here.

FullTime

1,074 posts

Posted by FullTime > 2014-04-15 00:00 | Report Abuse

guys , E & O has nothing to do with insas , p[ls do not post here. showing off is an act of embarrassing yrself here. louzy investor , her eonly talk insas, pls respect the rules.

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-15 00:03 | Report Abuse

not show off. i told you to by weeks ago. now i tell you to buy insas so if in a few weeks i say its up 30 sen will you say i show off? grow up.

14,487 posts

Posted by Probability > 2014-04-15 00:25 | Report Abuse

Im an Insas shareholder...i appreciate Qweilo's relatively factual arguments than any of those who simply give 'feeling' 'fear' or 'predictive' statements...without any basis.

文耀

512 posts

Posted by 文耀 > 2014-04-15 02:40 | Report Abuse

If u feel lost...go do read more info bout insas....was a undervalue stock. Still hv lot positif news on it.....hold 30+% inari, 10% hohup , 10%formis. Some other factor not price in yet. As long world economy sustable...might go well. This counter involve all kind of business, currently it tech partially contribute good income for insas group. Even though insas was a finance sector cormence in broking....some fluctuation price will be expected. Good for mid term. www.insas.net

KJ Cheah

558 posts

Posted by KJ Cheah > 2014-04-15 08:26 | Report Abuse

people feel lost because don't know about the fundamental of stock, don't buy a stock if you scare when the price drop...

johnte

192 posts

Posted by johnte > 2014-04-15 08:45 | Report Abuse

buy in again 1.19

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-04-15 08:51 | Report Abuse

!

nicholasnwh90

1,114 posts

Posted by nicholasnwh90 > 2014-04-15 08:53 | Report Abuse

People chase high when the stock price shoots up and sell when the stock price consolidates. How to earn money like this?

sosfinance

1,305 posts

Posted by sosfinance > 2014-04-15 09:02 | Report Abuse

People sell because the expectation is different. Most expect the stocks to perform almost immediately. So when, after a few weeks, their felt tire of holding (although, nothing much change in the business whatsoever). So they sell it.

Posted by TradeInvestStocks > 2014-04-15 09:13 | Report Abuse

I also agree with FullTime that E&O is wrongly posted here. To show off or not to show off is another case. This forum is for INSAS and there is nothing to do with E&O.

Posted by TradeInvestStocks > 2014-04-15 09:16 | Report Abuse

I only consider Net Profit after I had sold my stocks & pocketed my $$$. Paper profit I used to do it long long time ago, once the market really cracked, no one will be spared. I will only invest via my foreign capital.

Posted by TradeInvestStocks > 2014-04-15 09:18 | Report Abuse

INSAS is a good stocks for the moment of time, those who had collected @ 1.18 yesterday can get ready to pocket $$$ again. Good Luck.

tpchuayap

855 posts

Posted by tpchuayap > 2014-04-15 09:27 | Report Abuse

tradeinvestor, well said. $$ in your pocket is your money and of course, it is safer until u spend it...good luck

kwl8888

613 posts

Posted by kwl8888 > 2014-04-15 10:08 | Report Abuse

Insas hold 34% of Inari, once Inari been approved switch to Main Board, Insas will up too; Insas also hold Ho Hup, once the later uplift from PN17, Insas benefit too, currently Insas is undervalue, its asset worth RM1.70

文耀

512 posts

Posted by 文耀 > 2014-04-15 10:13 | Report Abuse

Lolz....mid term ok.....but since this company also involve in broking ma...lolz...advised to those ply t+numbers....if u brilliant enough to make money on insas...just do it but dont over do it...lolz...otherwise burnt ur hand...

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-15 10:23 | Report Abuse

lotsa people mention other stocks here ALL the time douchebag,

Tori

105 posts

Posted by Tori > 2014-04-15 10:51 | Report Abuse

I like this forum and I like to read and pay attention to what gweilo and TradeInvestStocks posted.

gweilo is more like a long term investor, keep buying few particular stocks and keep putting money into them until they turn to fair value then only sell, but when come to realistic, how to fork out so much of captial and keep accumulating so many stocks? In term of risk, I personally think that it is really un-safe or at very High Risk unless you are very rich. Moreover, over time gweilo's stocks shall logically have a higher average price based on this type of investment strategy. Whatever profit gain is only on paper.

TradeInvestStocks likes to buy and then sell, generate profit every time. I think this is more realistic to as people like me can also do it. The risk is very very low. The deal is straight forward, buy and then sell if once you make a satisfactory profit. Suddenly if the market turn bad, my fund won't be trapped. I am sure daily life will be very happy too as you make money every day. May be at a smaller amount.

Yesterday, when Insas is down, gweilo posted E&O counter, his another favorite portfolio that is doing very well, I am a bit confuse and I am not too happy because I don have E&O. Moreover, Insas is dropping and then posted "BUY INSAS !" I dare not buy anymore as I am scare to put more of my hard earn money into this stock anymore. I have lots of worries because technically I am not as good as both of them.

Whereas TradeInvestStocks asked us to be cautious, Side line first then chase the stock again if there is good sign again.

I wouldn’t want to judge who is better. Anyway, I am more comfortable with TradeInvestStocks. I like the defensive way of trading and investing. By applying this type of strategy, clearly and hopefully one day my average price based on Insas share price holding can become as negative as this great person.

文耀

512 posts

Posted by 文耀 > 2014-04-15 10:56 | Report Abuse

Same partern for few days....up 2 or 3c later drop marginally.....maybe want trap t+ ppl..lolz

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-15 11:12 | Report Abuse

I posted a BUY on both mphbcap and e&o here one or two weeks ago. how many bought them? both subsequently went up a LOT. yesterday i said BUY INSAS so you watch in a short while it will also be up a LOT. Go and trade if you think you can make money. I used to do that and only lose. Now, I NEVER lose. Why? Because if you buy good stocks that are undervalued even if they go down they will also be the first to come back up again. I invest. Traders gamble. It's as simple as that. You think you can trade and beat the house ? Maybe once, maybe twice but in the long run you will lose. Or at least 95% of you will.

14,487 posts

Posted by Probability > 2014-04-15 11:23 | Report Abuse

Investors make money during:
a)bullish market and..
b)bearish market...e.g E&O yday..it would hav gone up even if DJIA collapse..
they know the direction its heading...
Traders only get a fraction of Investor's gain on 'a' (during bullish market only)...coz they hop in and out..and dependent on luck...and no sense of long term direction of the stocks.

文耀

512 posts

Posted by 文耀 > 2014-04-15 11:40 | Report Abuse

If u want safe...dun put all egg in a basket.. bsre da risk u afford to take....in share market...u earn some...other sure lose some.....if good performance company....everyone earn for their portion whether in term of price appreaciation and div. Hopefully insas will giv sp div or bonus lolz for sweetener for new investor to hv more confident....after 2 time spike in price. XD

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-15 12:51 | Report Abuse

I hate to say it but look at mphbcap ! then check back in this blog to my recommendation of it and e&0 a few weeks ago. sure you dun wan me posting these "gems" anymore? mphbcap +8 today e&o + 9 ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-15 12:52 | Report Abuse

and now i will say it AGAIN ! BUY INSAS !

Posted by TradeInvestStocks > 2014-04-15 13:26 | Report Abuse

Dear Tori: thanks a lot for your comment. I really surprise and appreciate that you can discover the advantages of trading and then re-use your Net Profit to re-invest into the stock again. Your price average will become lower and perhaps it will become negative and at the same time you are Risk Free. Not many people can understand or accept this type of Concept. All right, let them stick to their own way as their way will also generate them good money. In the stock market RISK factor is the most important issue and the trend also play an important role. Be a trader is not necessary a gambler or based on luck only. A Smart Trader will keep pocketing his / her money everyday and keep his / her share average pricing so low & become negative if possible. As this is called: "A sure Winner". One day if you have yet to sell your stock, you are not consider as "A sure Winner". Just like someone took a housing loan and start telling everyone else that he / she had bought a house. Bare in mind that you are only the sole owner if you can settled your bank loan in the how many number of year (in the future or coming year, many of them defaulted their loans). Virtually & Reality are two totally different things. However, this kind of trading concept cannot be applied SIMPLY to any type of stock as you like. It can only be applied on those valued stock like INSAS. It is very good to be a long term investor, I am also a long term investor in many Blue Chip counters, in-between I also trade them to make Net Profit. At the moment I am Debt Free (inclusive of all in-hand stocks & properties purchased). For your information, I am not against gweilo (in fact, he is a good investor). Just hope everyone here making $$$ from INSAS. Good Luck

bowman

Posted by bowman > 2014-04-15 13:46 | Report Abuse

Wait for insas to drop below rm 1.20 I think it can, from the charts

14,487 posts

Posted by Probability > 2014-04-15 14:02 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the informative posts TradeInvestSrocks. Agree on that..

Posted by TradeInvestStocks > 2014-04-15 14:21 | Report Abuse

Dear Probability: thanks for your support. Hope that $$$ will keep going to your pocket in the near future.

FullTime

1,074 posts

Posted by FullTime > 2014-04-15 14:32 | Report Abuse

Agreed with Tradeinvestocks, i know a lot of Tycoon and share experts, they usually practice humble.they do not lecturing people when they made huge monies. lets respect each other of their way to trade. learn to be humble.

Posted by TradeInvestStocks > 2014-04-15 14:36 | Report Abuse

Dear FullTime: Thanks for your support too.

Tori

105 posts

Posted by Tori > 2014-04-15 14:50 | Report Abuse

With so many people agreed with TradeInvestStocks, so all these re-affirm my last posting.

TradeInvestStocks, you are the best, keep it up. I fully and 100% agreed with you too.

Whatever you had posted are logic and make sense. I am willing to follow your method as it is very safe and useful. I am just a small timer so all my money is very important to me. If I lose it, I will get myself kill. I had learn so much from you.

You are very humble and I am sure you must be very wealthy too, even though I am not sure but I just guess from all your postings.

FullTime has asked gweilo not to post again on topic like E&O or MPHBCAP here which are all not relevant at INSAS, this is kind of violating the rules & regulation of i3investor. gweilo ignored FullTime and keep posting. This shows how in-mature gweilo is.

We must always respect each other and be humble as what FullTime has mentioned. Please make this forum fun and a place to make money.

FullTime

1,074 posts

Posted by FullTime > 2014-04-15 15:21 | Report Abuse

Tori . well said . precisely , those really rich and professional , they are very humble , they do not make some money and yelling and there, start to educate others. further , this is INSAS forum.

gweilo

1,086 posts

Posted by gweilo > 2014-04-15 15:24 | Report Abuse

Tori the twit. MANY PEOPLE here mention stocks outside of Insas ALL the time. From now on I will police them all and make a BIG deal of it whenever anyone mentions ANY other counter BUT Insas. Will that make you happy ? Of course you will miss out on BIG almost INSTANT gainers like INSAS, E&O and MPHBCAP which I was the FIRST to recommend before they ran ups. OOPS ! I just did it again myself. Sorry ;))