BERJAYA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): BJCORP (3395)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.02 (5.48%)

Day's Change

0.36 - 0.39

Trading Volume

43 people like this.

45,438 comment(s). Last comment by Sword 50 minutes ago

Posted by andylee1919 > 2015-02-25 12:35 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the recommendation Calvin. Gong Xi Fa Chai.

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 12:35 | Report Abuse

kikikkiki!!!more blow water story sing con!!!!kikikiki!!!!!cash payout!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 21, 2013 03:13 PM | Report Abuse

SUSTAIN YOUR PATIENCE GREAT MOVEMENTS TAKE TIME TO DEVELOPE

Further Positive News Are:

1) CASH PAY OUT ANNOUNCEMENT SOON

2) CHANGE PM CORP NAME TO NETWORK FOOD INDUSTRIES

3) EXPANSION OF ADDITIONAL LINES OF PRODUCTION LIKE TOP GLOVE & DUTCH LADY

4) AND MORE TO COME....

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 12:40 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!kcchongnz must learn this rule!!!!!!!important rule in investing - dont listen to rumour,comment,blow water story!!!!!!kikikikiiki!!!!

Posted by kcchongnz > Oct 9, 2013 04:36 PM | Report Abuse

mlg123, that is an excellent constructive comments. I have that fear too.

calvin, sure there is capital restructuring and return of some special dividends to shareholders or not in the light of mlg123's comments?

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 12:42 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!i cant stop laughing!!!!blow water story reallllyyyyy obvious!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 9, 2013 05:59 PM | Report Abuse

We also did our calculations whether PM CORP will go into PN 17 Status. After 4 years of very careful research. Visits to NFI Factory in Selangor, Iskandar & viewing MUI'S Hotel & Visiting METROJAYA IN MID VALLEY MEGAMALL & 2 Metrojaya in Johor.

Attending 4 YEARS OF AGM. ASKING COUNTLESS THOUSANDS OF QUESTIONS

Looking into all the ASSETS & the liabilities We Have COME TO A FIRM CONCLUSION.

PM CORP IS THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY! A 10 BAGGER OR A 100 BAGGERS!

FOLLOWED BY MUI PROPERTIES AND MUI BERHAD.

THEY ARE THE BEST OF THE VERY BEST BUYS IN KLSE

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 12:46 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!now i know why sing con stalk hate hjey!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!

Posted by HJey > Oct 10, 2013 05:21 PM | Report Abuse

hahaha. newbiestockreturn, what is your history with kc loh?

Both of u completely destroy this thread. calvintaneng will be very sad. world chocolate champion in the making.

anyway, for everyone info.

Google MUI SCANDAL KHOO KAY PENG. A blue chip turned into penny stock. What is the reason for it?

One more thing, if kkp going to be ex-wife is successful in getting 50% fortune.....it's bad news. 500mil pound sterling. that is 2.5billion rm.

Guess where kkp will raise this money from? Of course by selling his asset including pmcorp

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 12:47 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!hjey make right choice not meeting sing con!!!!sure mati all the way!!!!kikikiki!!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 10, 2013 06:06 PM | Report Abuse

Yes HJey, I waited for you to show up for Focus Magazine sometime back in Singapore, but since you didn't call, I waited 2 more days before going to Johor to get it. See my comments on Focus magazine in the tread.

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 12:49 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!now i even know why sing con stalk hjey!!!!kikikiki!!!!hjey expose sing con lie!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/15%20Points/38690.jsp

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 12:52 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!sang jero another who expose sing con!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 10, 2013 11:18 PM | Report Abuse

sorry SANG=JERO, I have to tell this to PM Corp people. All you guys go over to see SANG-JERO chanting in PANTECH FORUM. See the Pantech Tread. Judge and see whether he is sound or unsound in his behaviour

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 12:53 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!more blow water story on cash payout from sing con!!!!!kiikikiki!!!!so obvious this blow water story!!!!!cannot see meh!!!!kikikiki!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 11, 2013 12:08 AM | Report Abuse

Thank you anbz, I promoted NFI Chocolates in the last 4 years and everybody says, "Thank you". Even the Cadbury, Nestle & DKSH merchandisers were friendly and polite when I met them at Giant, Jusco, AEON & MYDIN Supermarkets.

I only promoted PM Corp Shares here less than 3 short weeks and you read for your selves the comments in the Whole Tread.

Any Way, Believe Or not, It is the Individual Responsibility of everyone.

COMPANY HAS ABOUT 20 CTS NET CASH PER SHARE. THERE WILL BE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT EITHER IN OCTOBER, NOVEMBER OR LATEST DECEMBER 31, 2013

CASH DISTRIBUTION!!!

nancytang

469 posts

Posted by nancytang > 2015-02-25 13:01 | Report Abuse

' Gong Xi Fa Chai ' to chrischan ... long life to you & may you continue to bring laughter to this forumn ha! ha!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 13:11 | Report Abuse

Kikikiki!!!!!!i finish profiling iiinvestsmart,hjey,newman,mikekong and sing con!!!!!kikikiki!!!!mikekong newman same person!!!!!!kikik!!!!i really genius!!!!!to be revealed when i like!!!!kikikiki!!!

calvintaneng

55,497 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-02-25 13:11 | Report Abuse

Wahaha!

Mui properties at 19 cents?

Those who took Calvin advise and bought Mui Properties at 19 cents have already made more than 100% by now.

Calvin Tan Research will be posting soon on Latest Research News in UEMS Forum.

Don't be weak and let go your Bj Corp Shares. Just Hold On Bj Corp Shares Till Result out by April 2015. Then only decide you want to take profit or invest more.

And For Exciting Adventure of Pm Corp Story. Please go to Pm Corp Forum to SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE.

I made more than 100% last year - beating my 2 sifu combined effort

Warren Buffet at 25%
Peter Lynch at 39%

25%+39% = 64%

Calvin did 100%

Believe or not it's up to you.

All By The Grace of THE ALMIGHTY

I am His servant. See my testimony at www.inspiretopray.com

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 13:27 | Report Abuse

kikiki!!!!sing con can teach what is pmcorp roaring sales in 2014!!!!!!kikiki!!!!!kcchongnz also cant help you now!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!plsssssss enlighten me!!!!!!!!kikikiki!!!

calvintaneng

55,497 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-02-25 13:40 | Report Abuse

Roaring sales for Pm Corp thwarted by Divorce Issue. All promotional activity scaled down. With little to do 2 cfo resigned to look for more exciting jobs. Management told all to keep a low profile. Wait for Divorce to be over first. Then we will refocus back on Pm Corp. In any case

Pm Corp Nta Rose to 51 cents. Will rise higher.
Bj Corp Nta Rose to Rm1.35. Will Scale Upward by April 2015 and beyond.

Both Pm Corp And Bj Corp have scalable Nta Growth.

Like the Snow Balling Effect of Berkshire Hathaway by Warren.

Only thing, while the Riches of Pm corp and Bj Corp pile up - both their shares remain at Bargain Levels!

As Value Investors We Load Up!

More so for BJ CORP

The share that will turn many into Millionaires!

Only if you invest longer term.

Can you? See Calvin's Victory Shouts in

UMW Forum. A Blue Chip after 10 years!

Hip Hip Hooray!!

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2015-02-25 13:41 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki... with Chris bak... time for Bj Con to achieve 0.45... kikikikikikikikiki... only 0.45... not more than tht!!!... kikikikikiki

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 13:48 | Report Abuse

Kikikiki!!!!!sales affected by divorce!!!!!!sing con really run out of idea!!!!kikikiki!!!!!share with sing con - i3smart,hjey and mikekong are smarter than you by 2 planet ahead.all 3 combine also 5 planet behind me!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

calvintaneng

55,497 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-02-25 13:57 | Report Abuse

Haha!

Buy More Bj Corp Shares before Official Announcement of Results on April 2015

Buy some Uems shares if you can keep longer term.

Very sorry to say this. Those who followed mikekong55 @ newman to buy thheavy at rm1.03 and Daya at 43 cents have gone bankrupt. For Pm Corp and Bj Corp both long term potential remain Very Bright!

We are glad for those few who keep safe in Pm Corp and Bj Corp.

The majority who followed mike are just like lemmings that went over the cliff and disappeared.

Very Few Were Value Investors.

It has to be this way.

The 1% Richest Investors made 50% of the profit.

The Rich Contrarian Investors Will Get Richer and Richer!

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2015-02-25 14:44 | Report Abuse

today is happy day for Chrischan and Nancytang. kikikikiki

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2015-02-25 14:44 | Report Abuse

but

tt101

1,298 posts

Posted by tt101 > 2015-02-25 14:45 | Report Abuse

bjcorp kaki take it easy, kakakaka

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 14:47 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!!open business lunch lobster,jumping buddha,peking duck!!!!!!just sold 10000 ifcamsc lock up more than 300% profit!!!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 14:47 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!sing con what you have for lunch!!!!kikikiki!!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 14:51 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!!when hot air balloon ifcamsc transfer to main board!!!!!!!!sing con green eye all the way!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 14:52 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!going to boom boom booming iskandar!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

cfoong

1,189 posts

Posted by cfoong > 2015-02-25 16:03 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki ...To partner doing business with Tan Sri... we used to take it easy anyway.. While wining, we dun feel proud but when losing, we dun be frustrated as well... kikikikiki... many forumer here may have different characters here....kikikikikikiki...

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 16:47 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!important rule in investing worth repeating!!!!!do you make money with integrity or no integrity!!!!!!kikikikiki!!!

integrity - make money any method also can.fa ta pump dump also can.arrogant cocky snob sarcastic also can but no telling the world misleading blow water story!!!!!!!!!

no integrity - make money any method also can.fa ta pump dump also can.telling the world this is bargain of century,berkshire asia,blow water like until crocodile can jump over klcc!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

Posted by andylee1919 > 2015-02-25 16:48 | Report Abuse

Drop 1 cents. Losing steam.

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 16:50 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!sing con blow water story!!!!bargain of century!!!!!kikikiki!!!!cash payout!!!!!kikikiki!!!!berkshire asia!!!!!exaggerated number until camel can fly!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!insulting others!!!!kikikiki!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:03 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!!what iiinvestsmart,hjey,mikekong opinion on bjcorpse!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

iiinvessmart - Does the company have a management of unquestionable integrity and moat in business?
chrischan - kikikiki!!!!!of course no la!!!!!everybody know already!!!!

hjey - Avoid management with scandal like Khoo Kay Peng.
chrischan - kikikiki!!!!correct la!!!!!only sing con tell story!!!!!!

mikekong - Dont buy BJCorpse because no catalyst. Make quick money from 1000+ counter.
chrischan - kikikiki!!hit the nail on spot!!!!bjcorpse is goreng stock!!!!!

motomoto

670 posts

Posted by motomoto > 2015-02-25 17:06 | Report Abuse

Posted by chrischan > Feb 25, 2015 04:47 PM | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!important rule in investing worth repeating!!!!!do you make money with integrity or no integrity!!!!!!kikikikiki!!!

integrity - make money any method also can.fa ta pump dump also can.arrogant cocky snob sarcastic also can but no telling the world misleading blow water story!!!!!!!!!

no integrity - make money any method also can.fa ta pump dump also can.telling the world this is bargain of century,berkshire asia,blow water like until crocodile can jump over klcc!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

WAKAKAKAKAKA.. MADE MY DAY

calvintaneng

55,497 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-02-25 17:30 | Report Abuse

Haha

Iiiinvestsmart? - he gave 14.4 cents value to PM Corp, As to HJey he made a fool of himself by questioning my understanding of NFI. For mikekong55 @ newman the story is ended when he disappeared and ran away.

Now chrischan daily ranting shall also come to pass.

April 2015 is only 2 months away. By then the Gst hype will be over.

Let's see how Ifca will perform after that in comparison to BJ Corp then.

And for that we can wait patiently.

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:40 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!sing con kena trap again!!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!when i tell you i finish profling 3ismart,hjey,mikekong and sing con!!!!!!i am dead serious!!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!

kikikiki!!!!obviously hjey made a fool of sing con because hjey from fmcg!!!!!!share with you!!!!i already know where hjey work!!!!kikikikikiki!!!!!!!he is a corporate high flyer in a company that you compare a lot with pmcorpse!!!!kikikiki!!!

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

Sep 29, 2013 09:15 AM | Report Abuse

calvintaneng, you still haven't address the issue. In FMCG, perception is reality. Do you think Coke & Mcdonald are good for health? Absolutely no.

And, how did these Coke & McD become world champion (your fav phrase) in their respective segments? Even Buffett bought lots of Coke shares. Voke & McD led to obesity and high sugar level in blood but people still buying it, day in day out.

The real issue is how PM Corp going to solve channel and marketing weaknesses? Talk is cheap.

I rest my case.

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:42 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!now i even know why sing con stalk hjey!!!!kikikiki!!!!hjey expose sing con lie!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/15%20Points/38690.jsp

kikikiki!!!lai fah from nfi also said you blow water!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:44 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!!mikekong already have whatsapp groupchat with hepitrade!!!!kikikiki!!!!they leave because want to avoid sing con sor chai stalker!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

calvintaneng

55,497 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-02-25 17:46 | Report Abuse

Haha

Talking about integrity?

NFI only sell halal chocolate. I am not interested in others making money if they make money by selling harmful stuff. For that reason I don't buy cigarette or alcoholic beverages.

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:47 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!because you ban in investlah!!!!!i3smart cant ask you this question!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/stk/fin/4081.jsp

kikikiki!!!sing con can explain 2014 good sales or not!!!!!kikikiki!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:48 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!!!normal people run away from stalker!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!mikekong hjey did the right thing!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:50 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!i can share sing con profiling here!!!!kikikiki!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:52 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!now want compare bjcorpse and ifcamsc after gst!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!sing con already lose!!!!8 month already in holland bjcorpse!!!!kikikiki!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:54 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!still want to play with me!!!!!kikikiki!!!!told you your intelligence level is far below me!!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!

calvintaneng

55,497 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-02-25 17:54 | Report Abuse

Haha!

Today BJ Corp just made another RM36 Millions by Disposing BJ Auto shares according to Bursa filing.

This chrischan has no integrity and won't admit that BJ Corp has highly profitable businesses like Mazda & Starbucks coffee. And BJ Corp do have strong fundamental going forward. In fact the continual accumulation of BJ Land & BJ Asset shares point to buying shares of the Greatest Value - as they hold Deeply Undervalue Assets at Bargain Prices!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 17:55 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!!sing con tactics - cant answer!!!!change topic!!!!!kikikikiki!!!

calvintaneng

55,497 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-02-25 17:59 | Report Abuse

What change topic?

Answer given clearly PM Corp Forum Tread. Go and read up. THE COMPLETE STORY THERE.

Even HJey has run away!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 18:01 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!!worth repeating again!!!!!can answer or not sing con on 2014 sales!!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

kikikiki!!!!sing con b****t on cash payout!!!!!kikikiki!!!and increase chocolate sales!!!!!kikikikiki!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Dec 2, 2013 08:37 AM | Report Abuse

A Very Good Morning To All From Calvin Tan Singapore,

Thank You Very Much kcchongnz for detailing the path PM Corp should take:

1) Increase Sales of Chocolate Products
2) Reduce Unnecessary expenses
3) Dispose Assets & Return More Surplus Cash To Share Holders
4) I Can Assure All Here That I Want You To Ride With Me Safely In A Journey of A Great Growth Company in PM Corp

Have A Nice Day!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 18:02 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!worth for another repeat!!!!!kikikiki!!!!

kikikikiki!!!!!!normal people run away from stalker!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!mikekong hjey did the right thing avoid SING CON!!!!!kikikiki!!!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 18:05 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!i trap sing con again!!!!!so easy!!!!kikiki!!!pmcorp made profit for all quarter 2014!!!!!kikikiki!!!sing con really can con!!!!!kikikiki

Posted by calvintaneng > Dec 2, 2013 12:59 AM | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,

We are making good money in Myanmar even if we sell at 26% below Van Houten.
NFI manufactures own products while Van Houten depends on OEM manufacturers in China. They have to sell at higher prices due to added costs.

Our Administrative costs which negate profit from last quarter low season sale will be cut drastically when the next quarter result is out by Feb. 2014. These are the reasons:

1) The Sale of 1 1/2 Acre Singapore Warehouse to Sing Long will Cut Down a Big Chunk in Overhead Expenses of NFI Singapore Operations.

2) Also this is a high season quarter for NFI - production accelerated into 3 shifts now.

3) The weakening ringgit also made Malaysian export more competitive world wide.

Year 2014 PM Corp's results should be very positive for all 4 quarters.

Good night.

calvintaneng

55,497 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-02-25 18:09 | Report Abuse

Wahaha!

So good to see PM Corp's discussion over here.

Yes, PM Corp Latest NTA IS 51 CENTS! More When South American Laura Ashley Franchise is CASHED OUT THIS YEAR FOR RM10 MILLIONS!

IFCA NOW IN BUBBLE TERRITORY WITH LITTLE NTA.

Want Calvin to go over to IFCA & Start Another Verbal Warfare?

I STAND BY WHAT I BELIEVE!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 18:10 | Report Abuse

kikikikiki!!!!!!i summarise why sing con always insulting i3smart,hjey,mikekong!!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!!

kikikikiki!!!!sing con feel inferior and jealous of these 3!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!

kikikiki!!!profiling time!!!!kikikiki!!!

kikikiki!!!sing con live in polluted industry jurong west area because no money buy house in iskandar loh!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!!sing con has imaginary johor buddies but in fact is one man show and blow water until hit pluto!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!!to be continue!!!!!kikikiki!!!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 18:15 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!!start verbal warfare in ifcamsc!!!!!kikikiki!!!remember 50cent competition!!!kikikiki!!!!you lose your pant!!!!!kikiki!!!

Posted by calvintaneng > Feb 25, 2015 06:09 PM | Report Abuse

Wahaha!

So good to see PM Corp's discussion over here.

Yes, PM Corp Latest NTA IS 51 CENTS! More When South American Laura Ashley Franchise is CASHED OUT THIS YEAR FOR RM10 MILLIONS!

IFCA NOW IN BUBBLE TERRITORY WITH LITTLE NTA.

Want Calvin to go over to IFCA & Start Another Verbal Warfare?

I STAND BY WHAT I BELIEVE!

chrischan

645 posts

Posted by chrischan > 2015-02-25 18:16 | Report Abuse

kikikiki!!!!investing advice to sing con!!!!kikikiki!!!dont jealous of i3smart,hjey,mikeong success!!!!in work and life!!!!!kikikikiki!!!!!

Post a Comment