MALAYSIAN AIRLINE SYSTEM BHD

KLSE (MYR): MAS (3786)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

37 people like this.

15,107 comment(s). Last comment by wallstreetrookie 2020-04-18 11:57

Posted by moneycome88 > 2014-03-22 17:02 | Report Abuse

Berani atau tidak Thomasleee, you macham tikus sekarang. UMNO2SHIT challenge you to post in FB, Twitter or any political blog and then we all here will see what happen to you, hahaha. You Thomasleee talk big, now post big in FB, Twitter or any political blog and we will seee lah. Thomasleee, you got NO BOLA, or the Chinese call it "BOH HOOT"???

Posted by UMNO2SHIT > Mar 22, 2014 04:53 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Thomasleee > Mar 22, 2014 01:37 PM | Report Abuse

I remember stories of Anwar during his DPM times meeting popular male actors and personality for quick rendezvous in hotels, and don't be surprise these male personalities driving luxury car the next day....hahahaha

I dare you to post THIS in FB, Twitter or any political blog & see if you are sued till you have no pants to wear..DARE???????

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 17:04 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha...hiding your real name? Who is coward? Hahahahaha

Posted by moneycome88 > 2014-03-22 17:07 | Report Abuse

Berani atau tidak Thomasleee, you macham tikus sekarang. UMNO2SHIT challenge you to post in FB, Twitter or any political blog and then we all here will see what happen to you, hahaha. You Thomasleee talk big, now post big in FB, Twitter or any political blog and we will seee lah. Thomasleee, you got NO BOLA, or the Chinese call it "BOH HOOT"???

I remember stories of Anwar during his DPM times meeting popular male actors and personality for quick rendezvous in hotels, and don't be surprise these male personalities driving luxury car the next day....hahahaha

I dare you to post THIS in FB, Twitter or any political blog & see if you are sued till you have no pants to wear..DARE???????

BERANI? BERANI? BERANI? APA CHAKAP Thomasleee, or should we call you "BOH HOOT" ??????

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 17:07 | Report Abuse

US lend their most sophisticated Orion plane for SAR. This is world very best...somproud been malaysian now :D

BERANI? BERANI? BERANI? APA CHAKAP Thomasleee, or should we call you "BOH HOOT" ??????

Posted by moneycome88 > 2014-03-22 17:08 | Report Abuse

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 17:08 | Report Abuse

:D

Posted by moneycome88 > 2014-03-22 17:11 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, no need to side tracked the topic or issue, I challenge you to post in FB, Twitter or any political blog if you are brave enough or else we Chinese call you "BOH HOOT", like it.

BERANI?? BERANI?? BERANI?? Thomasleee, you chakap besar tetapi you tak berani sebab you tak ada bola????

Posted by moneycome88 > 2014-03-22 17:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 17:13 | Report Abuse

Dont you feel so proud that our little TLDM flood with world very best sea vessels and planes for this MH370 search and rescue? World very best you know...TLDM expose to world latest military weapons available...only us malaysians ever experience this level. :D

Posted by camrybenz88 > 2014-03-22 17:16 | Report Abuse

I totally like this, sokong 100%.....over to you Thomasleee

osted by moneycome88 > Mar 22, 2014 05:12 PM | Report Abuse

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 17:38 | Report Abuse

BERANI? BERANI? BERANI? APA CHAKAP Thomasleee, or should we Chinese call you "BOH HOOT" & the Malays call you "TAK ADA BOLA" ??????

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 17:39 | Report Abuse

BN never threat me to vote for them. But i dont have such privilege here, like pointing guns at my head to agree with you. Tarnish my good name at the same time. BN never once send their thugs to threaten me, never. Good luck to opposition, you need it.

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 17:44 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, no one is threatening you. You & your big ,mouth, that's why. So, I challenge like others to do your posting about YB Anwar in FB, Twitter or any political blog. & mind you no one is pointing a gun at your head too, it's you big fat mouth that's what & that's why I challenge to post what you wrote about YB Anwar in FB, Twitter or any political blog, BERANI TAK???? or again I call you as the Chinese call you "BOH HOOD" or the Malays call you "TAK ADA BOLA"???, hahaha

BERANI? BERANI? BERANI? APA CHAKAP Thomasleee, or should we Chinese call you "BOH HOOT" & the Malays call you "TAK ADA BOLA" ??????

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 17:50 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, so go and post this ...what you said below...

...go post the above in FB, Twitter or any political blog if you are brave enough or else you are a bloody coward who prey on innocent members here. Go ahead Thomasleee, post it in FB & be a man....BERANI???? ATAU TAKUT MACHAM TIKUS??? Thomasleee, you & your big fat mouth makes you feeel as though you are the lord here and others are fools.

I dare you to post in FB, Twitter or any political blog & see if you are sued till you have no pants to wear..DARE???????

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 18:02 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, so go and post this ...what you said below...

...go post the above in FB, Twitter or any political blog if you are brave enough or else you are a bloody coward who prey on innocent members here. Go ahead Thomasleee, post it in FB & be a man....BERANI???? ATAU TAKUT MACHAM TIKUS??? Thomasleee, you & your big fat mouth makes you feeel as though you are the lord here and others are fools.

I dare you to post in FB, Twitter or any political blog & see if you are sued till you have no pants to wear..DARE???????

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 18:03 | Report Abuse

For over 50 years, never once BN threaten me, my parents harressed us to vote for BN. We appreciate the kindness and our rights to education, wealth etc. I am scare of you. What if i vote for Pakatan and thugs control me? Why harrass me? Please forgive me for my freedom to speak my opinion.

BEAMAN

176 posts

Posted by BEAMAN > 2014-03-22 18:11 | Report Abuse

You 100% right thomasleee..proud to be Malaysian.

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 18:13 | Report Abuse

Why cant i expressmy pride as malaysian anymore...:(. Must i be opposition?

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 18:13 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, no one is threatening you. You & your big ,mouth, that's why. So, I challenge like others to do your posting about YB Anwar in FB, Twitter or any political blog. & mind you no one is pointing a gun at your head too, it's you big fat mouth that's what & that's why I challenge to post what you wrote about YB Anwar in FB, Twitter or any political blog, BERANI TAK???? or again I call you as the Chinese call you "BOH HOOD" or the Malays call you "TAK ADA BOLA"???, hahaha

Thomasleee, don't side tracked this topic. Be a man & go & post what you said about YB Anwar in FB or Twitter as you ask for it with your big stinking mouth. If you don't open your big mouth & talk nonsense, nobody will say you are stupid. Since you ask for it, so be a man with your 2 bola & post what your wrote just now in FB or Twitter or just post it in any political blog. I challenge & dare you, you Thomasleee berani or you a small tikus who talk big only & make fun of others & your don't speak the TROTH & that's why you dare not take up my challenge. Thomasleee you are a really ball-less person, what a shame indeed.

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 18:18 | Report Abuse

MH370 now international efforts. World leaders giving their millions an hour SAR to help find MH370, its not cheap operation, they would love to find as soon as possible too. Dissapointed with whiners..

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-03-22 18:20 | Report Abuse

And all you did is tarnish my good name. BN never once tarnish my good name

jamie525

39 posts

Posted by jamie525 > 2014-03-22 18:35 | Report Abuse

Thomasleee, I never tarnish your name at all. It's what you merciless wrote about YB Anwar without any proof and that's what I ask you to post it in FB ,Twitter or any political blog if you dare and see if you kena sued or not. I never tarnish you name , did I ? Now let the members see what your wrote and see who is tarnishing your name Thomasleee. You yourself got yourself into trouble and that's why and NOBODY IS TARNISHING YOR USELESS NAME AT ALL...NOW SEE THE SNAPSHOT I POST HERE. MAYBE I WILL POST IT IN THE INTERNET AND LET THE WORLD DECIDE IF I TARNISH YOUR NAME OR NOT.

....now the members here decide when they see this snapshot below.

http://s22.postimg.org/a0ltwyi4h/3_22_2014_6_25_42_PM.jpg

Zenwan

189 posts

Posted by Zenwan > 2014-03-22 20:41 | Report Abuse

OMG Spm results and marking are under OSA.

http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/257871

Zenwan

189 posts

Posted by Zenwan > 2014-03-22 20:42 | Report Abuse

Chongtze, can't see the link. Can repost?

SaturnX

287 posts

Posted by SaturnX > 2014-03-22 20:51 | Report Abuse

Hello Chongtze.,,what you postlar??

sangharimau

1,568 posts

Posted by sangharimau > 2014-03-23 00:05 | Report Abuse

"Government of Malaysia, tell us the truth! Give us back our loved ones!" shouted audience members at today's briefing at the hotel attended by government officials.

The hotel has hosted daily briefings for relatives from representatives of the airline.

"The Malaysian government is deceiving us. They don't dare to face us. The Malaysian government are the biggest murderers," a relative in the audience shouted, even though there was no evidence to suggest a government conspiracy.

As anger in the hall mounted, some relatives rushed towards the Malaysian officials but police intervened and the officials left the room.

"We can't bear it any longer," one woman said.

"They're offering us compensation, but we've lost our entire families. This is China. They can't just tell us to come or go as they please. We're going to wait here. If they don't come, we're not leaving."
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/chinese-relatives-of-those-on-board-mh370-turn-unruly-at-2nd-beijing-briefi

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:08 | Report Abuse

Ketika pencarian pesawat MH370 memasuki minggu ketiga, para pakar forensik yang memeriksa simulator penerbangan yang diambil dari kediaman juruterbang Malaysia Airlines (MAS) Kapten Zaharie Ahmad Shah, tidak menjumpai sebarang bukti mencurigakan, The Sydney Morning Herald (SMH) melaporkan.

Simulator itu menjadi salah satu fokus utama para penyiasat bagi menyelesaikan misteri kehilangan pesawat berkenaan.

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:10 | Report Abuse

Penyiasat curiga apabila mendapati Zaharie, 53, memadam log pada komputer yang dihubungkan dengan simulator pada 3 Februari, hampir lima minggu sebelum Boeing 777 dengan 239 penumpang hilang daripada radar semasa penerbangan dari Kuala Lumpur ke Beijing.

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:12 | Report Abuse

Dilaporkan bahawa pemacu keras komputer itu dihantar kepada pakar FBI di Amerika Syarikat bagi kajian lanjut memandangkan penyiasat mengambil kemungkinan pesawat itu dirampas.

SaturnX

287 posts

Posted by SaturnX > 2014-03-23 00:13 | Report Abuse

You are late in info lah......this one alredi confirm it's a normal thing to delete a game and restart file and log for new attempt....

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:14 | Report Abuse

Zaharie dan pembantu juruterbang Fariq Abdul Hamid, 27, menjadi tumpuan utama siasatan selepas pihak berkuasa Malaysia berkata mereka percaya terdapat "tindakan yang disengajakan" oleh seseorang di atas pesawat yang menyebabkan ia kehilangan komunikasi dan kemudian beralih daripada laluan penerbangan yang dijadualkan.

SaturnX

287 posts

Posted by SaturnX > 2014-03-23 00:15 | Report Abuse

Everybody delete their old log or even cookies after awhile.....should we also think you have something to hide??

SaturnX

287 posts

Posted by SaturnX > 2014-03-23 00:15 | Report Abuse

Making a mole hill ....lol

Posted by janetooi001 > 2014-03-23 00:16 | Report Abuse

行动党秘书长林冠英在谈及国家领袖的英语掌握能力时,盛赞邻国印尼国家领袖英文越来越好,趁机挪揄廖中莱英文糟糕。林冠英当时说 “幸好廖中莱不是交通部长,否则不知道他如何应对外国媒体……”,“我们呢?幸好马华总会长廖中莱,不是交通部长”。明踩若是廖担任交长期间发生MH370客机失踪事件,廖肯定的应答肯定一团糟。

SaturnX

287 posts

Posted by SaturnX > 2014-03-23 00:16 | Report Abuse

Question we should ask is why the real transcript cannot be shared......?

SaturnX

287 posts

Posted by SaturnX > 2014-03-23 00:17 | Report Abuse

Why real transcript cannot be shared by DCA or our govt? ......internal security again?? Hahaha

Posted by janetooi001 > 2014-03-23 00:19 | Report Abuse

廖中莱的英文不好是事实,但代交长希山慕丁的英文也不是十分好。

还记得希山在汇报失联飞机或曾折返时说“The air may turn”,正确词法该是“The airplane may turn”。纵然如此,全世界的媒体都“get”到希山欲传递的意思。虽然英文不好确是不大好,惟只要双方仍能相互沟通,并不构成问题。

Posted by janetooi001 > 2014-03-23 00:22 | Report Abuse

英文会话能力还是其次,相比起廖总英语讲得不好,他说不清理还乱的糟糕表现更令人诟病。作为政治领袖,应变能力必须强,这样才能临危不乱应付自如。敏捷的应答方式,办小事能使人心安,做大事可令人信服。

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:23 | Report Abuse

Malapetaka kembali menyentak kita. Misteri kehilangan pesawat Malaysian Airlines MH370 membuatkan warga Malaysia panik dan ditimpa kepedihan dan kesedihan.

Persoalan apa yang berlaku, di mana dan kenapa berlaku dan siapa terlibat masih menjadi misteri dan tidak terjawap.

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:25 | Report Abuse

Malah titipan doa dan permohonan kesejahteraan kepada mangsa terlibat tidak pernah putus-putus sehingga sekarang.

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:30 | Report Abuse

Komitmen rakyat Malaysia amat tinggi dan begitu bersemangat sekali.

Malah laporan media massa membuat misteri MH370 seolah-olah terjadi dekat dengan kawasan kita, persis seperti pernah dikemukakan pemikir Prancis Paul Virilio (1999) perihal realiti virtual yang merupakan kepanjangan dari realiti asal yang terjadi.

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:35 | Report Abuse

Misteri MH370 seolah-olah mahu melontarkan pendapat bahawa berita televisyen bukanlah refleksi atas realiti, tetapi realiti yang dihasilkan.

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:41 | Report Abuse

Meminjam istilah Yasraf Amir Piliang, media menciptakan 'imagology of suffering', iaitu pelbagai citra tentang bencana atau malapetaka mahukan misteri di media yang datang dalam jarak ruang-waktu, yang mampu mengetuk kesedaran dan perhatian manusia dengan meninggalkan jejak kepedihan mendalam, sekaligus membangkitkan rasa kebersamaan di dalamnya.

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:43 | Report Abuse

Sehingga ini ditulis, misteri kehilangan ini masih belum terungkai dan ditemui jawapannya dan kita berharap persamaan kebersamaan itu tidak hilang dan luntur.

Posted by betulbetullcakap > 2014-03-23 00:49 | Report Abuse

Sampai bilakah ia dapat bertahan kerana Vietnam dan China malah Amerika Syarikat (AS) perlahan-lahan mengurangkan penglibatan dalam pencarian.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz