MALAYSIAN AIRLINE SYSTEM BHD

KLSE (MYR): MAS (3786)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

37 people like this.

15,107 comment(s). Last comment by wallstreetrookie 2020-04-18 11:57

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2014-04-06 14:51 | Report Abuse

Indonesia is too liberal....free sex...drugs ...corruption...putting syariah behind them...and you want to what is they get as a result.....Natural Disaster all year round....invaded by IMF and their economy and natural resources is control by the WEST...Do your homework please......

izoklse

5,250 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-04-06 14:53 | Report Abuse

Dont worry under islamic law the economy will still ok on no reba and many other things un-islamic. Indonesia is more like malaysia and even a lot of muslim here are related to indonesian or even have saudara mara there.a lot of them are bugis,jawa,minang and so on.. . If Malaysia and Brunei manage to transform the country towards fully islamic nation with the implementation of syariah law and islamic law....for sure people in indonesia will scream for toward the govt for change because they are one of the biggest country in the world which have huge number of muslim population. It is a great movement in ASIA.

izoklse

5,250 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-04-06 14:55 | Report Abuse

Even the Hudud and Islamic law in achech indonesia can spread toward the entire sumatra and jawa. :-) .

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2014-04-06 15:01 | Report Abuse

The same thing will happen to Malaysia if the country put Syariah/Hudud aside....Free sex...Drugs ...Corruption..Gay...Lesbian....Allah issue...name it.....The true muslim strongly believe that if the Muslims ignore Allah/Syariah....More Disaster to the country is in the pipeline....Can't you all see the symptoms?...Drought..Floods..Earth Quake in the northern part of the Peninsula....Denggi...MH370....Nothing political here...get back to basic.....BIG THANK YOU TO PAS/DAP/PKR...YES TO HUDUD/SYARIAH LAW IN MALAYSIA...UMNO IS CORNERED AND LEFT WITH NO CHOICE BUT TO ACCEPT HUDUD/SYARIAH LAW IN MALAYSIA IF THEY WANT MALAY SUPPORT.......

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-04-06 15:18 | Report Abuse

If Hudud is implemented, we chineses will be extremely sideline. BN is corrupted but moderate in Islam practices.

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-04-06 15:20 | Report Abuse

The rightfull party in Selangor is PAS, so MB should be from PAS. The rightful PM from Pakatan should be from PAS.

Nallayak

928 posts

Posted by Nallayak > 2014-04-06 15:28 | Report Abuse

When Nik not around PAS will join BN

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2014-04-06 15:29 | Report Abuse

YES TO HUDUD/SYARIAH LAW IN MALAYSIa....KUDOS TO PAS/DAP/PKR......The opposition leaders has checkmate UMNO....MCA is helpless.....

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2014-04-06 15:30 | Report Abuse

MIC no problem...mana-mana boleh ikut.....

Nallayak

928 posts

Posted by Nallayak > 2014-04-06 15:31 | Report Abuse

MCA is helpless becos most chinese youth chose migration

Nallayak

928 posts

Posted by Nallayak > 2014-04-06 15:34 | Report Abuse

MIC no problem lah now their members got priority over MCA members

Nallayak

928 posts

Posted by Nallayak > 2014-04-06 15:35 | Report Abuse

Indo Jakarta pprty is booming up 40% last yr, brighter prospect than here

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-06 15:44 | Report Abuse

ohlahlah Hudud to Malaysia, UMNO takut mati, kakaka...banyak UMNO & cronys kena potong tangan?

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-06 15:49 | Report Abuse

saya perchaya banyak UMNO kaki pindah dari kelantan bila Hudud diluluskan. UMNO memang takut kakaka.

skybursa

1,480 posts

Posted by skybursa > 2014-04-06 16:26 | Report Abuse

I can't believed there's still people in the 21st century put religion above freedom, business, development and human rights. That is why Middle East countries is so backward & always in chaos.

Ring

6,522 posts

Posted by Ring > 2014-04-06 17:14 | Report Abuse

Unlike in the sixties when we were schooling in the english medium ppl were more professional in their thinking. During my time to go to U you must Form 6 n the GP paper touches on any subject through out the world. Students were compelled to read n the english reading materials are plenty n the reading makes a person more professional. The professional days are gone? so odd thinking ppl are around.

skybursa

1,480 posts

Posted by skybursa > 2014-04-06 17:25 | Report Abuse

Achieve develop status by 2020? By 2020 Malaysia will become the most backward nation in Asean. We only good at talking about religion stuffs & not moving forward. China was so backward 20 years ago. And now they are way ahead of Malaysia in all sectors. Even Thailand was developing faster and income rising in the past years. What our nation good at?

izoklse

5,250 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-04-06 17:57 |

Post removed.Why?

Ring

6,522 posts

Posted by Ring > 2014-04-06 17:58 | Report Abuse

It is timely the Govt introduce english medium schools as an option in certain areas on a small scale and develop from there.Now after the tragic MH370, the importance of english is being made known and also an eye opener."Can the Govt, please think about it"

izoklse

5,250 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-04-06 18:30 | Report Abuse

I 100% agree with you Ring. English as a first or second language in all school. Abolish all vernacular school.Malaysia is the only country in the world has this kind of school system.

skybursa

1,480 posts

Posted by skybursa > 2014-04-06 19:54 | Report Abuse

I agreed to the importance of English. Take Singapore for example. It's a Chinese dominated country but their national language is English and that's why it economy flourish & standard of living so much better than Malaysia with so much natural resources & huge land mass & yet our economy and income gap between both country is getting wider. You feel safe walking in the street of Singapore at midnight. While you don't feel safe in Malaysia even in day lights. Because they never put religious as the first priority that will hamper growth. Freedom of speech & human rights lead us to develop status & not by praying day and nights.

nagachan

669 posts

Posted by nagachan > 2014-04-06 21:50 | Report Abuse

Ring & izoklse, What is wrong with vernacular schools? Poor english standard has nothing to do with vernacular schools. In fact one must accept the fact that the standards in vernacular schools are much much higher than the national type schools. It is the country wrong education policy that neglected the importance of English. If you have parent or grandparents that attended vernacular schools their standard of english is much much higher than what you have today.

SANG-JERO

3,980 posts

Posted by SANG-JERO > 2014-04-06 21:57 | Report Abuse

Skybursa....Agreed on Eglish matters but I would strongly suggest that if you are a Muslim ..... put praying day and night as top priority...and,,,other matters as secondary....and you will be bless......

Ring

6,522 posts

Posted by Ring > 2014-04-06 22:11 | Report Abuse

I am actually referring to english medium schools. In fact in the sixties n seventies we were speaking the best english in the world because we speak without the slang.Even if you are from these schools, all are not able to master the language. During my time you have to sit for the trial paper on english literature b4 you are allowed to offer for the senior cambridge paper. So those born with talent are able to master the english language which is not easy and the country needs them for the world to respect us. At one time we were speaking like the CNN reporters. I am listening to the MH370 tragedy and comparing our personnel to the foreign media it is disgusting and sickening.

nagachan

669 posts

Posted by nagachan > 2014-04-06 22:32 | Report Abuse

Ring, my apology. In fact my comment should only be addressed to izoklse. As I have said the poor english standard today has nothing to do with vernacular schools. Is wrong policy and we must accept what is the true fact that cause the country english standard to spiral down this low.

Posted by Ammar Roshidy > 2014-04-06 22:57 | Report Abuse

Guys wow, I want to know when should I start to pick up MAS stocks. As far as bad English is concerned, nothing can be done as long as the present government is in power. Any way any one any pointers.

nagachan

669 posts

Posted by nagachan > 2014-04-06 23:16 | Report Abuse

For as long MAS can't be turnaround just ignore even if it drops below 10sen.

Posted by Thomasleee > 2014-04-07 00:54 | Report Abuse

Anwar fiasco on MH370 nothing more that display of incompetence and immaturity. So ashame how Anwar tried so hard to score a political mileage of this tragedy.

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-07 01:09 | Report Abuse

Posted by Thomasleee > Apr 7, 2014 12:54 AM | Report Abuse

Anwar fiasco on MH370 nothing more that display of incompetence and immaturity. So ashame how Anwar tried so hard to score a political mileage of this tragedy.

ask yourself what UMNO & BN does all the while...they done even worse things non-stop, period...just ask around.

PS..presume you are a bodek useless MCA kaki or an UMNO kakis using a Chinese nick?

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-07 01:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by nagachan > Apr 6, 2014 11:16 PM | Report Abuse

For as long MAS can't be turnaround just ignore even if it drops below 10sen

I presume that with the present type of management, MAS will masuk longkang no matter no much Rakat money is thrown on it. Everyone is treating MAS as their grandfather's one. Just ask this useless UMNO to see how Singapore does things correctly and see how Singapore's SIA had become the most profitable airline in the world every year for a long period.

Didn't you all remember that even sometime back even the previous chief bought millions of dollars worth of useless paintings [not contributing to MAS business & profit] just to decorate his office? And what about the MAS unions? Overstaffed? & more???

As long as UMNO/BN government don't & doesn't want to put MAS on the operating table and cut away the cancerous parts, then be prepared to see MAS dies a slow death, that's for sure.

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-07 01:23 | Report Abuse

Everyone of the UMNO cronies want to milk MAS as fast as they can....just ask yourself how much is MAS paying to contractor to supply MAS with the "teranjang or naked nasi lemak" as our renown cook Wan calls it?

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-07 01:32 | Report Abuse

That's why I too support Hudud law so that these UMNO & their cronies hands that take the Rakyat's money had to be cut off...no hands, so cannot steal anymore lah, hahaha. And the savings of this Rakyat money can be use to look after the welfare of the Malaysians....isn't this a better alternative? Better health facilities & care, better tolless roads,better education facilities, the possibilities of all benefits are endless.

Go to any middle east countries and see that even their gold smith's shop are not rob even left unguarded or unattended during the call for prayers....that's what my friends tells me, wonder if this is true?

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-07 02:23 | Report Abuse

UMNO AKAN GUNA MEDIA BURUKKAN USAHA HUDUD PAS DI PARLIMEN

Posted: 06 Apr 2014 12:04 AM PDT
Sebelum PAS bentang Private bill hudud nanti, UMNO akan mainkan hudud di Kelantan bukan hudud Islam tapi hudud PAS.

Nanti mereka akan kata mereka hendak selamat kan nama baik Islam kerana hudud yang PAS luluskan di Kelantan sebenarnya zalim dan jauh dari kehendak Islam.

Di masa itu PAS tiada media dan majoriti orang Melayu akan terpengaruh dgn propaganda jahat UMNO tersebut.
Akhirnya pengundi2 Melayu yang cenderung dgn Pakatan Rakyat nanti akan lari semula kepada UMNO. Mereka akan merasa lega sebab UMNO menyelamatkan mereka dari kesesatan PAS.

Terutamanya kepada pengundi2 Melayu wanita yang sememangnya selama ini amat ragu2 dgn usaha PAS untuk melaksanakan hudud.
Tidak ketinggalan mereka akan guna NGO2 Islam upahan mereka untuk menyatakan bahawa hudud yang PAS bawa itu sesat dan tersasar dari Islam. Itu tak termasuk kenyataan dari Mufti2 dan Qadhi2 seluruh Malaysia.

PAS takkan mampu jawab balik sebab PAS tak kawal media utama. PAS pun tak bersedia untuk kempen yang menyeluruh berkenaan isu ini sebijik macam waktu hudud diperkenalkan di Terengganu.

Pada pengundi2 bukan Islam, lagi teruklah mereka main isu ni sampai bertahun2 mereka main sehingga akan terlihat jatuh tahap sokongan kaum Cina dan India pada PAS.

Hudud tidak boleh terlaksana di Malaysia selagi MEDIA UTAMA TIDAK DIKAWAL OLEH PAS. Kalau tidak ia hanya akan mengundang fitnah dan nama buruk kepada Islam dan kepada hukum syariah semata-mata.

Golongan atas pagar Melayu mudah ditipu dgn propaganda fitnah UMNO. Mereka juga amat lemah kefahaman tentang Islam.
Ingatlah ini wahai Kerajaan Kelantan oiii

Berapa kali nak kena tipu dgn UMNO ni????

Kena tipu dgn UMNO ni Islam ajar ke?

TULANG BESI

izoklse

5,250 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-04-07 04:14 |

Post removed.Why?

izoklse

5,250 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-04-07 04:27 | Report Abuse

source : http://www.malaysia-today.net/umno-kelantan-bawa-isu-hudud-ke-mesyuarat-mt/

Umno Kelantan bawa isu hudud ke Mesyuarat MT

(Bernama) – Badan Perhubungan Umno Kelantan akan membangkitkan hasrat kerajaan Pas negeri melaksanakan hukum hudud pada Mesyuarat Majlis Tertinggi (MT) Umno, kata Pengerusinya Datuk Seri Mustapa Mohamed.

Beliau berkata, perkara itu perlu dibincangkan oleh MT Umno sebelum kerajaan negeri Kelantan membentangkan rang undang-undang persendirian berkaitan Enakmen Kanun Jenayah Syariah (2) Kelantan 1993 di Parlimen.

Beliau berkata, rancangan kerajaan Kelantan itu memerlukan persediaan rapi termasuk penyelidikan dan pendidikan dakwah berkaitan penguatkuasaan hukum hudud tersebut.

“Tidak ada masalah…sebagai orang Islam, kita wajib sokong undang-undang Islam,” katanya kepada pemberita selepas merasmikan Mesyuarat Agung Tahunan Ke-15 Badan Ihsan Anggota Pendidik Kelantan di Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Jeli di sini, hari ini.

Mustapa, yang juga Menteri Perdagangan Antarabangsa dan Industri, berkata demikian ketika diminta mengulas keyakinan kerajaan negeri melaksanakan hukum hudud pada awal tahun depan sekiranya Parlimen meluluskan pelaksanaan hukuman berkenaan.

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-07 10:40 | Report Abuse

the trouble with UMNO bodek kakis is when they cannot win an argument here, they will say the other side is anti this, anti that and the usual favourite is Red bean Army, why not Green Bean or Black Bean for a change, hahaha...why don't these people grow up and stop behaving like a useless no otak person?

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-07 10:40 | Report Abuse

That's why I too support Hudud law so that these UMNO & their cronies hands that take the Rakyat's money had to be cut off...no hands, so cannot steal anymore lah, hahaha. And the savings of this Rakyat money can be use to look after the welfare of the Malaysians....isn't this a better alternative? Better health facilities & care, better tolless roads,better education facilities, the possibilities of all benefits are endless.

Go to any middle east countries and see that even their gold smith's shop are not rob even left unguarded or unattended during the call for prayers....that's what my friends tells me, wonder if this is true?

tanyuethan

354 posts

Posted by tanyuethan > 2014-04-07 10:56 | Report Abuse

time to go in for MAS shares???

Ring

6,522 posts

Posted by Ring > 2014-04-07 10:56 | Report Abuse

I fully support Hudud Law it is good for a corupted like ours. I come from a rural working enviroment n some of those ppl there dont have money to buy rice?

kleboy

292 posts

Posted by kleboy > 2014-04-07 11:01 | Report Abuse

Active counter but the price is not moving up. Why???

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-07 11:04 | Report Abuse

Posted by rajaumnok > Apr 7, 2014 11:02 AM | Report Abuse X

Posted by Ring > Apr 7, 2014 10:56 AM | Report Abuse

I fully support Hudud Law it is good for a corupted like ours. I come from a rural working enviroment n some of those ppl there dont have money to buy rice?

yes, indeed adek Ring, the rural folks are the ones who suffer the most in silence. I have heard that in some rural areas or kampongs have no proper water is available at all. Ask yourself a simple question...is UMNO really interested in helping these poor kampung folks or are they all for themselves??
Time for us the Rakyat to get rid of UMNO/BN once and for all & bring a better standard of living for all Malaysians.

LATO' SELI

394 posts

Posted by LATO' SELI > 2014-04-07 11:09 | Report Abuse

Can we refocuse on share/performance & not politic ??

rajaumnok

74 posts

Posted by rajaumnok > 2014-04-07 11:18 | Report Abuse

Posted by LATO' SELI > Apr 7, 2014 11:09 AM | Report Abuse

Can we refocuse on share/performance & not politic ??

brother LATO, no need to concentrate on this counter as it's an almost goner...go for other counters instead as u have a better chance of making money.

AdCool

3,862 posts

Posted by AdCool > 2014-04-07 11:23 | Report Abuse

Fully agree with LATO SELI.

Lembusial

120 posts

Posted by Lembusial > 2014-04-07 11:53 | Report Abuse

The answers that relatives of passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 so desperately want could be revealed in court if they sue for emotional distress.

A lawyer has claimed that the Malaysian government has breached its obligations under international law in communicating over the crisis.

In addition, said Australian aviation lawyer Joseph Wheeler (left), the government’s and Malaysia Airlines’ (MAS) handling of the tragedy could open them both to liability, as families begin to consider legal avenues beyond the issue of compensation.

Lembusial

120 posts

Posted by Lembusial > 2014-04-07 11:54 | Report Abuse

MAS is in serious trouble if it cannot prove those black box radio beacons on its planes were serviced and maintained correctly with the minimum standard battery life stipulation of 30 days.

The automatic inference from that negative inference, particularly if the black boxes or plane cannot be located and found, is that the loss of MH370 was a preventable disaster that only happened because of a safety failure resulting from the possibly illegal approach MAS appears to have had to vital standards of maintenance.

Lembusial

120 posts

Posted by Lembusial > 2014-04-07 11:54 | Report Abuse

In other words, screwing up on internationally agreed aviation SOPs by cutting corners on them and/or making assumptions that should not be made.

Lembusial

120 posts

Posted by Lembusial > 2014-04-07 11:55 | Report Abuse

I recall MAS cutting corners before on important safety-related SOPS, like being a stinge on the levels of safety buffer fuel it was required to carry on its planes, and for which it was once caught out and slapped a heavy fine at Heathrow Airport.

Lembusial

120 posts

Posted by Lembusial > 2014-04-07 11:56 | Report Abuse

Doubtless, lawyers will use those past safety breaches as rich pickings to infer a breach of safety standards in this instance of the MH370 incident.

Lembusial

120 posts

Posted by Lembusial > 2014-04-07 11:58 | Report Abuse

Insurance policies may also indemnify only up to certain agreed maximums or perhaps even deny liability altogether if gross negligence in maintenance standards (drat, those SOPs again) can be proven to have existed at MAS.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz