PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.00 - 0.00

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 1 day ago

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 14:12 | Report Abuse

Good Afternoon Tsurukame,

The Gross Profit from Chocolate sales in this weak quarter still hovers around 30%. Why it shows a loss? It was caused by distribution expenses for toblerone to 7 Eleven, Capri sonne drinks, M150 Energy Drinks, KIWI NEKTA, KIWI JUICE, Silang Potato Chips & Sticks, Signature Sauce & Others which NFI Is Networking with Distributing Rights.

Look at the whole picture. PM Corp is a Corporation With 4 Divisions.

1) INVESTMENT IN QUOTED & UNQUOTED SHARES (Making Tons of Money Here. Invisible as yet)

2) MONEY LENT TO SUBSIDIARIES (With Interest) Shall we called this "PM Bank" You see "Public Bank" Also lent money for interest.

3) REAL ESTATE. Gone Up A Lot. Still Moving Up Daily. With Govt Clamp Down on Private Property Speculation - Interest Is Diverting to Commercial Properties. Very Good for PM Corp & MUI Berhad.

4) FOOD MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION.

THIS QUARTER Only 3 ARE HIGHLIGHTED (REST NOT YET)

1) PROFIT FROM WAREHOUSE SALE
2) PROFIT FROM CHOCOLATE SALES
3) LOSS THROUGH ADMIN & DISTRIBUTION COSTS.

LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE. DON'T DEPEND ON ONE DIVISION & ONE QUARTER PERFORMANCE.

CONSIDER THESE FACTS:

1) GREAT PROFIT FROM REAL ESTATE DIVISION
2) SMALL PROFIT FROM RETAILING CHOCOLATES
3) SMALL LOSS IN THE PROCESS OF PLANTING DURIAN TREES.

Long Ago, I bought Harison. So Much Revenue. But where is the profit?. Harison spent a horrendous amount of money distributing goods in the deep interior of Sabah & Sarawak. Capturing Wide Market Network but with high initial capital outlay.

Tell the durian farmers. Invest in raw land. No income. For next 6 years - no income and only losses through expenditure. So give up? No. From the 7th Year Onwards & FOR THEIR WHOLE LIFE TIME THEY WILL RECEIVE ENDLESS STREAMS OF PROFITS FROM DURIAN SALES..

So Think Long Term & Think NET WORTH. TOTAL NET WORTH FROM ALL 4 DIVISIONS.

YOU MUST SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE.

PM CORP Is Not Just only chocolate or food distribution. PM CORP IS A CORPORATION WITH MANY PROFITABLE DIVISIONS

IT IS THE BOTTOM LINES THAT COUNTS.

OF COURSE, THE SALES OF TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY WILL BRING IN A LOT OF CASH IN FUTURE.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-11-23 14:54 | Report Abuse

VinVin... whr r u? Don't u wander too far now..... MQTECH is gonna fly.... literally wit its JET PLAN... DONT MISS

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-23 14:58 | Report Abuse

Good Afternoon Calvin Tan,
PMC chairman, Dr Ngui Chon Hee, as per latest Q3 Report on prospects for 2013 had stated as follows:
- PMC will continue with its competitive strategy of FURTHER developing its range of products to enhance its market position
-Strengthen the distribution of Agency brands
-Rationalize its manufacturing facilities to improve productivity
-Continue to explore new markets overseas

PMC Chairman had focussed on PMC prospects in 2013 on basically TANGO, CRISPY, TUDOR and AGENCY BRANDS such as Toblerone etc. Pursuant to PMC chairman message to shareholders, Please advise as follows:

-Has PMC developed its range of products in 2013 to enhance its market position? If yes, what are these?? What was the incremental reveue and gross contribution margin for YTD Q3 2013 figures??

-Has PMC strengthened the distribution of Agency Brands?? If yes, why has distribution expenses for agency products caused losses for PMC in YTD Q3 2013 report ? Has sales of agency brands increased for YTD Q3 2013?? What is the incremental revenue increased and gross contribution of Agency products versus Incremental cost of Transportation in strengthening distribution of Agency brands??

-Has PMC rationalized its manufacturing facilities to improve productivity? You had earlier mentioned that there is only 1 factory. What action had been taken by PMC to rationalize its facilities? Has there been productivity increase?? If there is why isn't this shown in the bottom line of PMC for YTD Q3 2013??

-What new markets has PMC opened up in YTD Q3 2013? What is the incremental revenue and Product contribution margins for these new market??

Based on your chairman's message in Q3 2013 report, PMC business is not turning around but fundamentals in the chocolate business is worsening a little as based on the YTD Q3 reported figures with property transaction taken out, PMC had fared worse compared to YTD 2012 performance. On prospects for 2013...PMC Chairman Dr Ngui had ONLY focussed on Chocolate products(own brands) and Agency Brands..

Post Reply Back

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 14:58 | Report Abuse

JCool. I don't know about MQTECH. So I can't comment on it. Wish you do well.

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2013-11-23 14:59 | Report Abuse

Both Mike and Calvin are needed to add some spices in this forum, is just both of them are of different views. As I see it, both are really season campaigners of which their views are valuable to us. Both have done their homeworks and lets hope both of them can reconcile and together we are all here to make money.

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 15:08 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame.

At the AGM in June 2013, Dr.Ngui Chon Hee, the brother in law of Tan Sri tendered his resignation on the same day he chaired the Meeting.

Two main reasons for the last quarter performance. 1) OEM Orders dropping. 2) A low quarter. This is not unusual as chocolate sales is also cyclical. High & low seasons. Year end festive activities should reflect a better sales soon.

Think of moon cake sales. Only once a year at about the same time in August Every Year.

As Very Long Investors We Are Not Looking At Quarter To Quarter Result. Neither are we concerned with Dow Jones daily performance. It is the Long Term Prospects That We Look Into.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-11-23 15:12 | Report Abuse

Tqvm...

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 15:30 | Report Abuse

Yes. Management Has Indicted the future direction is to produce and promote our own brand. OEM for Van Houten is now history. OEM For others only generate a small profit margin. Direct production of goods to market place will be the future. And again judging by my visit to NTUC Supermarket in Jurong Point today.

THE FUTURE OF NFI & PM CORP IS VERY BRIGHT.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-23 15:30 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan,
The Q3 Report has also YTD Q3 2013 and YTD Q3 2012 figures. So 75% of the year had gone by and the reported YTD 2013 info for Choco products(own brand) + Agency brands had apparently deteriorated compared to YTD Q3 2012 performance. So Q4 is halfway over and recovery in revenue and profitability is imperative for Q4 and full 12 months 2013 figures.. Are you confident that Q4 2013 will post much better revenue and profit that Q4 2012??

As long term investor we must always watch on the lookout for improving fundamentals and the fundamentals for 2013 is slightly worse than 2012 for Choco products + Agency products based on reported figures..it appears to be deteriorating but it may not be...

You had mentioned that OEM sales are dropping...What was the OEM sales in YTD Q3 2012 versus YTD Q3 2013?? What is the difference in OEM sales between YTD Q3 2013 vs YTD Q3 2012?? Is the revenue drop in YTD 2013 vs YTD Q3 2012 smaller or bigger than the revenue loss for OEM sales in YTD Q3 2013 compared to YTD Q3 2012??

Looking forward towards your input as right now without these figures...it is difficult to assess whether fundamentals are improving or deteriorating but on the surface it looked as if it is deteriorating...having said that on a long term investor we want to see higher revenue and gross contribution margins from own brands such as TANGO, TUDOR and CRISPY as Agency products has margin limitations and one can lose the agency distribution as well...

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-23 15:34 | Report Abuse

Calvin tan, So will Q4 2013 and 2013 figures(revenue and profit b4 tax) be much better than Q 4 2012 and 2012 figures for chocolates products business (property sales taken out) ???

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 15:53 | Report Abuse

Next quarter is high season due to many festive year end activities. Should definitely post better results..

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 16:06 | Report Abuse

WOW, SEE MY COMMENTS ON MUI BERHAD FORUM NOW! ANOTHER STOCK THAT CAN MAKE YOU 6 FIGURES. OR 7 FIGURES!!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-23 16:09 | Report Abuse

Next Quarter is Q1 2014...This quarter is Q4 2013..Which quarter are you referring to Calvin?? My question to you is on this current Quarter i.e Q4 2013...Are you alluding to the fact that Q4 2013 will be better than Q4 2012 figures and that 2013 for chocolate business will be better than 2012 chocolate business(property transactions taken out)??

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-23 17:07 | Report Abuse

member41,umsngb-number of share 79m(0.50 PAR) CASH in handRM9.2m NTA 0.75 This is a very smallcap stock; but it's a growth stock.EPS 5.32 (2011)7.99(2012) and still growing. EPS 3.98(1st 6 months 2012) vs EPS 4.49(1st 6months 2013)shows slight increase.Q3 reporting expecting on 18/11/13.EGM on 11/12/13 for disposal of share held in a company by umsngb will strengthen the company coffer by RM4.3m. RSI 84 and overbought but in uptrend mode. will have legs to move higher before Q3/EGM of company.this is my view,buy/sell the decision for you to make.read THE EDGE that DOWJONE X'mas rally about to start.their rally may begins any moment(coming thursday is THANKGIVING DAY is US) but don't know when is our CNY rally going to happen. good luck

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 17:18 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame both end 2013 and beginning of 2014 will be good. The results will be out in february 2014 & may 2014

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 17:24 | Report Abuse

Many of my Johor Friends have made 6 figures in PM Corp. Some are still waiting for 7 figures. But The One Who Made The Most Is MUI BERHAD - MUI BERHAD HAS 70% PM CORP SHARES. SO MUI BERHAD MADE RM75 MILLIONS - AN 8 FIGURE PROFIT!

AND SURPRISE OF SURPRISES! MUI BERHAD HASN'T MOVED MUCH. BUY NOW! AND DON'T CHASE MUI BERHAD AFTER IT DOUBLED TO 50 CENTS.

BUY NOW WHEN THE BUYING IS STILL SO CHEAP!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-23 17:29 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan, The 2013 figures for PMC including property transaction will of course be better than 2012 figures....As an investor I am looking at chocolate business only for 2013 as I want to know whether the chocolate business revenue and net profit B4 tax figures for 2013 is better than 2012 figures.... That is all I want to know as an investor as I purely look at chocolate biz as a going concern...

The property sales , asset payback will not occur on a yearly basis...its once off two off but not every year ...what will deliver the top line and bottom line growth for PMC is whether the fundamentals for the choco biz(own brands + agency products) is improving or deteriorating...on the surface it seem to be deteriorating...but it is not a final conclusion as yet as I do not have the OEM sales and profit contribution figures for 2012 and 2013 YTD figures of course

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-23 17:59 | Report Abuse

today have found my first hidden gem and priority on my shopping list for 2014. It's TAKAFUL. The shares is held tightly by BIMB,EPF and japanese fund MITSUI.very limited percentage of shares available in open market.Number of share 162m NTA 3.50. This is a growth stock EPS 59.89(1st 9months 2013) vs 42.47(1st 9months 2012). Full 2012 EPS 62.18 vs 48.47(full 2011). That is my first BUY after CNY.WHY???? in today 'THE EDGE' M&A research house says the tapering in US in March'14 will cause an outflow of funds in emerging market..BURSA MALAYSIA is an emerging market.She expect the outflows to begins in Jan/feb'14 and further say that EQUITY market players would like to see the slide of INDEX(AT START OF YEAR);before making some recovery as MARKET NORMALIZES.She also expect CAPITAL outflows quite substantial given our markets rally from 2009 till today. Hope is a 'FALSE' alarm and likewise hope forumers here do tread cautiously. The decision is yours to make.Thank you.

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 18:02 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame. We are very well aware of this. All others are only assets for Margin of Safety. The Real Future Growth Must Come From Current On Going Business. Of This I AM EXTREMELY BULLISH.

STEP UP PRODUCTION. DOUBLE, TRIPLE AND INCREASE SALES MANIFOLD TO AS MANY COUNTRIES AS POSSIBLE.

THAT IS THE FUTURE OF PM CORP. DON'T WORRY. PM CORP IS MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. THAT IS THE REASON WHY LONG TERM INVESTORS DON'T CASH OUT AT 37 CENTS.

THE FUTURE UPTREND IS STILL INTACT.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-23 18:11 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan, Well it is good to know that PMC and you are EXTREMELY BULLISH on PMC Chocolate business growth in top line and bottom line.

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 18:13 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame. Yes! Yes!! & Yes!!! Give Me a "5". This is how excited Iskandar OSK TOP BOSS React To Bullish News!

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-23 18:27 | Report Abuse

mikekwong55,
Sometimes I do wonder what is the real purpose of this Tapering talk...Is it to talk the market down to prevent excessive euphoria in the global equity markets...The US govt is geared up to its eye balls with 17.5 Trillion USD ...Can the US govt afford to pay higher interest rate to refinance maturing bonds? The Japanese govt is even geared much higher to the US...If anything we should focus on what is happening in Japan as if Japan really collapse it will have worldwide ramifications...

Janet Yellen in the past had mentioned negative interest rate on cash deposits...so will Janet Yellen taper or will she try to keep interest rate to as low as possible or introduce negative interest rate on cash deposits???

It is anybody's guess what she will do.....My take is Ben Bernanke was fired(tenure not renewed) by President Obama the moment he whispered "TAPERING"...and caused financial convulsion in a short period...I think the FED will be more responsible in their future statements/// so far the speculation on Tapering is by Investment houses and not by the FED...

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-23 18:39 |

Post removed.Why?

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-23 18:41 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan, Thanks for the info..

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-23 19:00 | Report Abuse

Mike thanks for your tip I go check it out. Any comment on Asdion bhd. This one control by young chap mr Tey.

Posted by 奇迹相信 > 2013-11-23 19:30 | Report Abuse

i prefer to trust mikekong55, at least some of his speculation being proven previously. if i need 7-10 years to only know whether whatever claimed by calvin is true, i wont buy that. =)

pop8872

928 posts

Posted by pop8872 > 2013-11-23 21:02 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, any counter below rm3 u would put in your potential list for 2014 ah? not much cash flow for expensive stock...

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-24 02:09 | Report Abuse

Mike
I think it is high time for you to start a page like KC's "Any hidden gems" .... before it gets too hot for comfort here... Haha...
Don't forget to count me, if you do.

Before I forget, have a happy and peaceful well-earned Europenn trip and try to keep your pc at home, though many here will wish otherwise .... haha.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-24 10:36 | Report Abuse

Smart to sell all before nice vacation. Don't want check tv while overseas haha. Stressful.

invest118

45 posts

Posted by invest118 > 2013-11-24 10:55 | Report Abuse

>>johnchong, if mikekong55 want to squat here it can be a win-win provided situation is under control cos' u get added publicity :))

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 11:18 | Report Abuse

A VERY GOOD MORNING FROM CALVIN, SINGAPORE

I MADE A CALL TO BUY PM CORP AT 9 CENTS WHEN MANY LAUGHED AT ME. FEW PEOPLE BELIEVED AND FOLLOWED.

I EXPECT THE SAME REACTION NOW. I AM CALLING FOR A VERY STRONG BUY ON MUI BERHAD. I AM FULLY INVESTED IN PM CORP.

AND IN THE PRICE RISE OF PM CORP MUI BERHAD HAS MADE RM75 MILLIONS BECAUSE MUI BERHAD OWNS 70% PM CORP SHARES.

AFTER BJ CORP TAKEN COSWAY, DUNHAM BUSH & BERJAYA CAPITAL PRIVATE, BERJAYA CORP STILL REMAINED AT 12 CENTS. BUT NOT FOR LONG. BJ CORP STARTED ITS OWN ASCEND FROM 12 CENTS TO RM1.80 EVENTUALLY!

SO MUI BERHAD IS THE ONLY LAGGARD IN THE WHOLE OF KLSE. I WANT TO WARN ALL FELLOW INVESTORS HERE.. MANY COUNTERS IN KLSE HAVE RISEN INTO BUBBLE TERRITORIES. PLEASE DON'T CHASE BUBBLES.

MUI BERHAD WAS A BUBBLE AT RM32.00. MUI BERHAD IS NOW A GREAT BARGAIN AT 21.5 CENTS. WITH ALL CONVERGING POWERFUL POSITIVE FACTORS FOR MUI BERHAD:

1) THE WORLD RECOMMEND KL AS TOP NO 4 FOR SHOPPING & TOP 10 FOR TOURISM
2) MALAYSIAN GOVT ALLOCATED RM2 BILLION FOR TOURISM PURPOSES
3) SOMETHING VERY BIG IS BREWING IN MUI GROUP RIGHT NOW. I CAN SENSE & FEEL IT.
THAT IS THE REASON WHY I BORROW MONEY TO BUY MUI BERHAD SHARES!

MUI BERHAD HAS CORUS HOTELS FOR TOURISTS TO STAY IN

TRAVEL & TOURS COMPANY TO BRING THEM AROUND

METROJAYA, LAURA ASHLEY, EAST INDIA, SOMERSET & REJECT SHOP TO SHOP TILL EVERYONE DROPS!!

HIGH QUALITY TUDOR GOLD, TANGO & CRISPY TO BUY AND BRING HOME

GO OVER TO MUI BERHAD FORUM NOW & SEE MY LATEST WRITE UP!

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-24 11:56 | Report Abuse

tsurukame,'tapering' or no 'tapering' year in year out the market will correct come first week of new year. research house will tell you fund manager is adjusting their portfolio this and that. for all I know the weakest month always feb/march and so coincidentally happens to be US QE tapering month.having say this let the both of us take the opportunities to buy in "beaten" cheap quality stock and cheap penny from our great master (author of 'MY TRADING BREAK 2013' ) recommendation. this great 'guy' make more than 250% from his holding and I really salute him. he did mention still holding onto 2 shares for long term. tsurukame, since you're one of the forumer(guess only 3 posting if I remember) posting a comment;can guess what this great 'GUY' is still holding onto.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-24 12:13 | Report Abuse

$ mikekong55 - how are you doing. Agree with your views on QE. This has been an issues in the last few months and I would like to think a lot of people are using it to "affect" the market in one way or another.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-24 12:28 | Report Abuse

johnchong,I'm not quality. still dependant on KCCHONG for his write-up on potential stock and MKTWATCH for his expertise chart reading. with this 2 experts here everyone of us here can earn some money from their guidance.don't you all agreed? jchong/POP8872 there is this kuching base company that you can look into for long term. It's WEIDA. NTA 2.78 number of share 179m current price 1.70 still got plenty of MARGIN OF SAFETY.this is a growth stock. EPS(2010)13.07sen (2011)18.72sen(2012)19.01sen(2013)42.40sen(bought over weida properties) (1st 3month 2013 1.79sen) (1st 3month 2014) 7.81sen by looking at their quarterly earning this should be another counter MUST have in your 2014 portfolio. Q2 financial report due 28/11/13. this is my view buy/sell at your own risk.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-24 12:31 | Report Abuse

# mike - by the way, I thought you already have started your vacation !. So managed to clear those you wanted to sell.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-24 12:48 | Report Abuse

inwest88, my vacation start on 23/12/13.wait for my daughter to finish her college semester exam on 19/12/13.she is doing actuarial studies. will start selling the other 6 counters on release of result.will sell all before 15/12/13.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-24 13:56 | Report Abuse

@MikeKong55: have a blessed holidays! take care my friends same goes to everyone here.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-11-24 14:00 | Report Abuse

# mike - oops, I thought it's 23rd Nov. Sorry, getting older buy the day. Actuarial Science is good - bright future !

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 14:30 | Report Abuse

FOR NEXT WEEK, MUI BERHAD 3RD QUARTER RESULT SHOULD BE OUT. SINCE PM CORP & PM CAP ARE BOTH POSITIVE. MUI BERHAD WILL DEFINITELY BE POSITIVE!

THE VIRTUOUS CYCLE OF MUTUAL PROSPERITY OF PM CORP & MUI BERHAD WILL CONTINUE IN ITS UPWARD TRAJECTORY RIGHT INTO YEAR 2014, 2015 & BEYOND!!

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-24 16:45 | Report Abuse

Calvin.. What bout pmcorp?

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 17:17 | Report Abuse

Hepitrade. The Next Big News On PM CORP IS A CASH PAY OUT. I don't Know If Mr. Market Will Go GAGA Over It. Please don't joint Mr. Market and simply chase shares.

I call for A Buy when PM Crop corrected to 26.5 cents. Once Star, NST, Edge Daily & Focus come out to praise PM Corp, please don't chase blindly.

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-24 18:14 | Report Abuse

PETALING JAYA: Pan Malaysia Corp Bhd has completed the disposal of the remaining 1.038 million shares in Hong Kong-based The Bank of East Asia Ltd for RM12.07mil.

Pan Malaysia said in an announcement to Bursa Malaysia that the stake represented 0.05% of the bank’s paid-up share capital.
Frm The Star Biz news Friday November 9, 2012

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-24 18:38 | Report Abuse

kumar, last year news.why not cut and paste investlah "MARKET REALITIES IS GOT PROFIT YOU TAKE' posted under PMCORP - BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY. a lot of good questions asked and not answer by most of the veteran FA/TA experts there. go there to read surely will gain something on your decision on pmcorp.thank you.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-24 18:41 | Report Abuse

typing error: a lot of good questions asked by most of the veteran FA/TA experts there and not answer.

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 18:58 | Report Abuse

Kumar. Not In Annual Report. Not From Any Research House like CIMB, MAYBANK, KENANGA, UOB KAY HIAN Or OSK (RHB) INVESTMENT BANK. NOBODY KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL!

Suddenly in One Past PM CORP AGM, Director Andrew Khoo said out of the blue, "We Have 0.05% Shares Invested In Bank of East Asia (HK)". We, the Shareholders, were all caught by Surprise.

PM Corp Is A C O R P O R A T I O N With INVESTMENTS IN QUOTED & UNQUOTED SHARES.
I THINK WE MADE 40% PROFIT FROM BEA (HK)

I WAS SO PROUD WHEN I WALKED INTO AFFIN BANK & TOLD MR NG, THE MANAGER. I GOT SHARES IN AFFIN BANK THROUGH BEA(HK) OWNING 23% AFFIN BANK

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-24 18:59 | Report Abuse

Mick. Noted with thanks for action around Feb/Mar'14 or when timing is appropriate.

tsurukame

778 posts

Posted by tsurukame > 2013-11-24 19:07 | Report Abuse

Calvin Tan,
I bought TUDOR GOLD Butterscotch and Rice Cereals and gave it to my dad to eat...His feedback was it tasted very good....chocolaty and creamy....says that Cadbury, Kit Kat produced locally does not taste good. TUDOR GOLD taste better...

Have PMC embarked on aggressive consumer sampling promotion campaign in HTOs(High Traffic Outlets such AEON, Green Grocer, GIANT etc) to induce consumer trial and purchase...

My take is PMC has a winner here against locally produced chocolates like Nestle, Cadbury...Most Malaysian consumers don't really know as Cadbury n Nestle have the Top of Mind Recall....Don't wait too long...PMC must launch sustained , intensive Consumer Sampling, Consumer promotion campaign in HTOS in main market centres to induce Consumer trial for TUDOR GOLD and to convert Nestle and Cadbury consumers of locally produced Choco products..

TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE NOW FOR TUDOR GOLD..HIT IT LIGHTING FAST..HIT IT HARD WHEN YOU HAVE A CLEAR TASTE ADVANTAGE NOW...SEIZE THE ADVANTAGE TO OCCUPY THE HIGH GROUND FAST..BE RELENTLESS...BE FOCUSSED ...CONTINUE WITH SUSTAINED CREATIVE CONSUMER SAMPLING/CONSUMER PROMOTION/CONSUMER EDUCATIONAL CAMPAIGNS...OCCUPY THE HIGH GROUND WITH LIGHTING SPEED...BEFORE THEY WAKE UP, REFORMULATE AND COUNTER ATTACK...

THIS IS THE FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO OCCUPY THE HIGH GROUND FAST....SEIZE THE TASTE ADVANTAGE.....LET THEM BE METOO IN MALAYSIAN HTOS...AS UBANIZATION GATHERS SPEED, SPREADS IN MAIN MARKET CENTRES...HTOS IN MALLS ARE KET CONSUMER OUTLETS FOR TUDOR GOLD...

calvintaneng

55,188 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-11-24 19:08 | Report Abuse

Tsurukame,

PMC does employ sales lady during weekends in Giant Supermarkets; offering free sampling to passer by. But I think all PM Corp Shareholders can do our part individually

Collectively, We Will Be A Great Force To Be Reckoned With

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-24 20:29 | Report Abuse

News From Star - 21-11-2013. PAN Malaysia Corp pulled back from the 37 sen level on Nov 11, the best level since February 2007 to a low of 25.5 sen on Nov 13 before rebounding slightly on renewed bargain hunting interest. For now, indicators are mixed. Implying the stock is likely to flirt within a range until a clearer picture emerges. Initial resistance and stronger support are envisaged at 32 sen and 23 sen respectively.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-24 20:41 | Report Abuse

20cent.. 30cent.. max: 50cent (say 1-2 years) with bit of news and everyday gain followers thanks to relentless posts day and night by Calvin - potentially $1.00 coupled with next quarters P/L results. consumer stock usually fast moving stock - not talking about stocks' stock but the stock in the supermarket.. hehe

Post a Comment
Market Buzz