PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.94%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.175

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,888 comment(s). Last comment by Huangbk72 1 month ago

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-17 07:58 | Report Abuse

Good Morning Speakup,

Kandos is for younger kids, Tango for teens and adults But For Good Healthy Heart Take Tudor Gold Dark Chocolate. remember to take in moderation at regular intervals. You might live until the Ripe Old Age of 100! HaHa!

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-17 08:16 | Report Abuse

GOOD MORNING AGAIN TO ALL PM CORP FORUMERS,

There Are 3 Guidelines For Investments.

1) RULE NUMBER ONE

Borrowed from Warren Buffet, "NEVER TO LOSE MONEY".

Those who put stop loss at 10% to 15% are really not sure of what they are buying into. So a stop loss figure is set.

But For VALUE INVESTORS Who Have Already Done The Homework - there is no such thing as a Stop Loss! If fact when price drops it is an Opportunity to Buy More.

You See Calvin bought PM Corp at 25 cents in year 2007. And at the lowest when things are MOST FEARFUL Calvin trembled, grind his teeth & bought at 7.5 Cents.

You see 25 cents bought 1,000 shares in 2007. At its lowest at 7.5 cents the same 25 cents can get you more than 3,000 shares of PM Corp!

SO VALUE INVESTORS SHOULD NOT FEAR MARKET CRASH! CONTRARY TO THE FEAR OF MR. MARKET WHEN THEY PANICKED AND DUMP - WE SHOULD BUY INSTEAD!

This is easier said than done BECAUSE HUMAN NATURE is opposing our brain! We know what we Should Do. But Our Feelings Go contrary to what we know. What we know Do Not Tally With How We Feel. And even worst than this! If you stay around Naysayers who will discourage you with words like "Gone case! No hope lah! Conman counter, Kena trapped or other such like negative Remarks". So like SIFU Walter Schloss - Stay Far Away From Mr. Market!

IN ORDER TO SUCCEED WE MUST HAVE A MASTERY OVER OUR FEARS!

To be continued...

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-17 09:02 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-17 10:56 | Report Abuse

CALVIN'S 3RD RULE

He That Is Low Needs Fear No Fall

When Calvin Made A Call To Buy PM Corp on 20th September 2013 at 15 cents Calvin Was FULL OF CONFIDENCE.

Why?

Because MUI Berhad had Bought the Last 4% of PM Corp Shares from PNB Through Private Deal Around 13 cents to 14 cents. Plus there is a net CASH POSITION OF UP TO 18 CENTS THEN

SO AT 15 CENTS THERE IS VERY LIMITED DOWNSIDE. THE UPSIDE WAS POWERED UP TO 37 CENTS SUBSEQUENTLY!

Yes! The Secret is To Buy While It Is Still Cheap! When Nobody Want It.

Of Course there are those who like excitement. See Mr. Market was SO EXCITED AFTER PM CORP DOUBLED TO 30 CENTS.

THEN CHASED IT TO A HIGH OF 37 CENTS.

EXCITING?

WHEN MARKET IS AT ITS HOTTEST - IT IS ALSO AT ITS MOST DANGEROUS.

IN CAMP FIRE AT NIGHT WE SEE INSECTS MESMERIZED BY THE BRIGHT LIGHT OF THE FIRE - THEY FLY STRAIGHT INTO THE BURNING FIRE AND GOT BURNT!

Same in the Stock Market. Why they like to "Goreng Stock". Who got goreng at last. Of course not the stock. IT IS THE MADDENING CROWD THAT GOT FRIED!

So Remember Calvin's 3rd Rule

Buy When Still Cheap. But When Market dislikes it, hates it and say it is a cold, non moving "dead" stock.

Don't you forget.

"He that is low needs fear no fall."

Happy Investing,

Calvin Tan

Going to Iskandar soon. Bye for now.

ksng0307

1,038 posts

Posted by ksng0307 > 2014-09-17 10:57 | Report Abuse

Thanks for sharing again, calvin

BILLION_Q

235 posts

Posted by BILLION_Q > 2014-09-17 13:53 | Report Abuse

The Calvin, for the giving the confidence.

Tori

105 posts

Posted by Tori > 2014-09-17 16:15 | Report Abuse

dear Calvin, thanks for your details analysis. it is so great to read on what you have written about PMCORP. I am also investing in LCTH, can you also post some of your opinions regarding this stock. Thanks :)

speakup

26,170 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-17 16:31 | Report Abuse

Tori, our Calvin is now more interested in BJCORP than PMCORP.

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-18 05:13 | Report Abuse

Good Morning,

I didn't follow up on LCTH except that I thoiught of buying it around 15 cents. At that time LCTH was like PM Corp. Cash position more than share price. I have chosen to concentrate on PM Corp because of its potential in Tudor Gold & Tango chocolates.

If not for the negative news of PMI & PM Capital Going into PN17 plus KKP's divorce case PM Corp should trade higher than LCTH. But LCTH is OK as it is also sitting on a pile of Cash like PM Corp.

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-18 05:19 | Report Abuse

Dear Tori,

I saw that you bought PM Corp at 21.5 cents. That was the best price you managed to go after correction from peak of 37 cents. Great Move. That's the way to buy! Buy when it is cheap.

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-18 05:54 | Report Abuse

The First 3 months in i 3 Investors Forum I solely dwelt on PM Corp, a little on MP Corp & MUI Berhad.

End of December 2013 I visited KL. And that trip gave me ideas for 2 stocks (I shall comment later)

Note: Peter Lynch said that if you want to find Great Stocks to Invest You MUST NOT get your tips from Brokerage houses, newspapers or even tips from friends. YOU MUST DO YOUR OWN INDEPENDENT RESEARCH.

And the BEST PLACE TO FIND THE NEXT GROWTH COMPANY IS TO VISIT THE SHOPPING MALL

What should you do?

Take time off to visit AEON, MIDVALLEY MEGAMALL & OTHERS. Then observe where shoppers gathered. Why the Crowd gathered there? What are the popular selling products?

This was how Peter Lynch discovered THE BODY SHOP. When Peter Lynch first heard of THE BODY SHOP he thought it was a shop selling car spare parts. As it turned out THE BODY SHOP Actually sells
Scented soaps for bathing. Peter Lynch contacted the Owner - Bought into the Company. Today THE BODY SHOP is a World Wide Success.

Calvin thinks that TUDOR GOLD & TANGO CHOCOLATES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS IF MARKETED PROPERLY.

NO 1

TUDOR GOLD CHOCOLATE & TANGO CHOCOLATE DO NOT HAVE ILLIPE AS CHOCOLATE FILLERS.

ILLIPE IS A BY PRODUCT OF HUNTING. The Natives of Sarawak & Sabah go into the jungle to hunt and gather food. All kinds of animals go into the basket they carry on their backs. They could be dear, porcupine, monitor lizard, ayam hutan & babi hutan

Babi hutan? Yes! Wild boards are common in the jungle. And illipe nuts collection is the by product from hunting. Along the trip in hunting they will gather these illipe nuts and put them in the same basket which also carry the dead bodies of animals including wild boar. So some illipe nuts will be tainted with porcine DNA along the way.

Since COCOA is grown and harvested purely as a crop on its own. IT WILL NEVER BE TAINTED BY PORCINE DNA. This is the main reason why TUDOR GOLD & TANGO CHOCOLATES ARE 100% HALAL.

And there are 1 Billion Muslim Market Out There. THAT IS BIG PROSPECT FOR PM CORP

NO 2

According To NETWORK FOOD Bosses, TUDOR GOLD has 29% GENUINE COCOA. The local Cadbury, Nestle, Vochelle (Note": BJ Corp has VOCHELLE. Do you know? Through Magni Tech) have only 7% Chocolate content.
Even the Imported Australian Made Cadbury has only 26% Cocoa Content.

Problem is NFI did not specify 29% COCOA CONTENT On Its Label.

Someone says, "If you don't let people know what you do, you are like some one doing things in the dark. Only you know what you yourself are doing. No one else know what you are doing. You must get out into the light and advertise and tell the world."

Many more people will buy Tudor Gold IF they KNOW ITS VERY HIGH QUALITY.

To be continued...

lyk204

86 posts

Posted by lyk204 > 2014-09-19 16:06 | Report Abuse

Can PM corp be bought below 30 cents?

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-19 16:17 | Report Abuse

Ivk204

If Your Investment is At Least One Year - Buy As Many PM Corp below 30 cents.

If 10 Years. Then You Can Safely Buy Up to 50 Cents.

POWER MONEY CORP HAS A GREAT FUTURE!

Tori

105 posts

Posted by Tori > 2014-09-19 16:56 | Report Abuse

Yes Calvin, I will Buy as many as I can. happy happy

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-19 18:14 | Report Abuse

calvin, i wish it will happen just like what u say, hold for 10 years then it will become blue chip. may i know during financial crisis which i think will happen during 2017-2019, what will u do? sell? or hold then buy some more if price drop? thx..

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 11:10 | Report Abuse

Tori,

Always keep in mind. If you invest longer term PM Corp is Rock Solid. But keep a Cash buffer. The world out there is unknown and uncertain short term. Longer term the Value of PM Corp will emerge one by one.

LokLok,

If you look at Berkshire Hathaway it went through the 1987 Crash, 9/11 Twin Towers Collapse, The 2007/8 Lehman Brothers' Debacle. And today it has crossed US$200K (RM630K) a share.

Do a study on Berkshire if you want to know how to withstand any crisis

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 11:32 | Report Abuse

Dear Friends at PM Corp Forum,

Today Is My FIRST ANNIVERSARY PROMOTION OF PM CORP.

Exactly on this Day of 20th September, 2013 I first gave a strong call to buy PM Corp at 15 cents.

Today's price is 27.5 cents. Up 12.5 cents or a modest 83.3% in exactly one year.

I Am Very Happy For All Who Took Heed To My Words & Bought Early. You are winners yourselves! Winners because You SAW VALUE & ACTED ON IT WITH FULL CONFIDENCE!!

As for others who chased & then suffered paper losses Calvin has this to say. If you keep a longer term view you will still recover BECAUSE PM CORP Has More Value Than Its Last Peak at 37 Cents. When or how I do not know & cannot foretell. But THIS I KNOW. PM CORP IS THE MOST UNDERVALUE CONSUMER FOOD STOCK WITH THE GREATEST POTENTIAL.

Over a Short Term The Share Market is a voting machine (men vote for Bubble & Hot Air Balloons without fundamental) BUT OVER A LONGER TERM THE STOCK MARKET IS A WEIGHING MACHINE.

Price is determined short term by men's opinion or consensus.

VALUE DICTATES PRICE IN THE FAR FUTURE!!!

Calvin Made The Choice To CHOOSE VALUE!

And Ultimate VALUE IS BASED ON WHAT?

To be continued..

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 12:17 | Report Abuse

YES! PRICE IS DETERMINED BY VALUE!!!

And What Is Value?

Calvin has simply classified Shares into 3 Groups

1) THOSE WITH HIGH NTA (NET TANGIBLE ASSET)

2) THOSE WITH GOOD OR HIGH EARNINGS (LOW P/E)

3) THOSE WITH BRIGHT PROSPECTS OR HOPE OF LUCRATIVE CONTRACTS

Some put value in earnings like those which generate consistent and growing incomes yearly. These are Great Growth Companies. Perfectly Alright To Do So.

While Others Chase Hot Stocks With Hot Tips With Hot Prospects. Prospects of Winning Some Great Joint Venture! Hope of Striking OIl or Tin.

Tin? Ha HWGB Shot up from 20 cents to touch RM1.00 (Up500%) because it ventured into tin mining. And For Days The Newspapers Forecasted How Much HWGB will earn. And it highlighted the Surge of Tin Prices To Ever Increasing Prices - Creating An Image (Mirage?) of HOW MUCH HWGB WILL EARN FROM ITS TIN MINING VENTURE.

The story turned out that there weren't much tin left from the Reopened Disused Mining Lands. So THE HOT AIR FIZZLED OUT. And CRASHED Back All The Way. Today HWGB is 18.5 cents. Even lower than the price of 20 cents when they launched that "Hot Air Balloon"

And sorry for Those Who Chased Bubble. All who went up that "Hot Stock? Or Hot Air Balloon have been carried by the wind of speculation to Holland!"

Ha! Calvin & Fellow Investors Are In The 3rd Group - THE VALUE INVESTORS!!

Why? What Is SO GOOD ABOUT VALUE INVESTING?

Don't you think they are

1) Value Traps?

2) Owners will never share their goodies with you. Can only see but cannot touch ?

3) Dead Stock that never move. Calvin's stock must wait for 5 to 10 years lah

4) Very dull and not exciting at all.

5) These Stocks Are Shunned By The Masses

6) There are more people against than for Calvin. Calvin is not popular.

So let's face it! Value Investing is not for Mr. Market.

Why then has Calvin chosen to tread this narrow, unpopular path?

Then I must explain my position and philosophy for Value Investing

To be continued....

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 12:31 | Report Abuse

The idea of buying Stock with HIGH NTA As A MARGIN OF SAFETY was first propounded by Ben Graham in his exceptional book called "THE INTELLIGENT INVESTOR"

NTA means NET TANGIBLE ASSET

Net - After Deducting all cash from debt, payable from receivable & all other costs you have the NET NET of Asset.

These assets could be Real Estate, Investments, Machinery, Fixtures & Fittings, etc etc

TANGIBLE - Unlike Earnings which are recurring and prospects which are mere promises

The Middle Letter for NTA is TANGIBLE - Something Real, Something that you can actually see and touch like a house, an office building, food processing equipment, motor vehicles etc etc

ASSET - They Are ASSETS (Something of VALUE).

In other Words NTA

Could mean NOW TREASURE ACCUMULATED.

And how did they get here?

To be continued...

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 12:37 | Report Abuse

NTA are Assets Gathered From The Past. They are the Concrete Earnings Solidified As Visible Real Assets NOW.

Let's say you graduated from University

Now You Have Prospect before you. A vast array of job openings.

Then you work and get a salary. This is Your Earnings

And then you buy your first car. This is your asset. After that you buy a house. This is also your NTA. This house appreciates over the years but your car depreciates in value'

So car is a bad NTA & house is a good NTA.

The More Assets you gathered or A COMPANY GATHERS MEAN THE HIGHER THE NTA!

DO YOU GET IT?

To be continued...

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 12:44 | Report Abuse

Let Calvin throw more Light into your mind by way of illustrations

LET'S SAY

We Are Going Into The Jungle and Do Exploring for One Year

There were 3 Guys

1) The First Guy Has With Him A Huge Store of Canned Food, Rice, Flour & Dry Food stuff. This is high NTA.

2) The Second Guy is A Good Hunter Gatherer. He is expert in hunting, fishing and gathering food. We call this EARNINGS. Ability to earn.

3) The Third has nothing but Dreams. He has the dream of great prospect of finding a huge store of food in the jungle. And after finding it he will think of the ingenuity of learning all the skill of survival.

NOW YOU TELL ME WHO WILL YOU BE?

WHICH ONE HAS THE BETTER CHANCE OF SURVIVAL

WHICH HAS THE BIGGEST MARGIN OF SAFETY OF THE THREE?

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 12:49 | Report Abuse

Again Look at it this way

China Dolls Have Come To Our Shores to Seek their fortune

Let's say she meets 3 prospective guys (fools)

1) One Elderly man who already earned his fortune and retired (NTA)

2) A Young Gifted Man Having A Good Income. But Not Much Asset or CASH as You (EARNINGS)

3) One Sweet Talking Guy who can promise the Sky for her but nothing to show as yet.(Prospects)

NOW JUST THINK AND PONDER WHICH ONE WILL SHE CHOSE?

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 12:58 | Report Abuse

Again Look at it this way

There are 3 Companies

1) First One Own Vast Number of Highly Valuable Assets Like Shoplot in Sq Wang Plaza and Bought them long ago. Book value still at ancient prices. Rental still cheap because tenants got low rents from the beginning. And landlord kind enough not to raise rental

So this Company Sits on Goldmines with mediocre income because of tied in low rental (NTA)

2) A Company in Sq Way Plaza rental from Landlord No. 1, Doing Good Business but succeeded because Landlord hasn't raised his rent for umpteen years!

This is P/E. Note: this has good prospect of earnings but NO ASSET BACKING.

3) Someone New To Sq Way Plaza. The New Kid on The Block WITH FANTASTIC FRESH IDEAS!

IDEAS OF MAKING IT BIG IN SQ WANG PLAZA? (Prospects)

Out of the 3 the No. 1 is already old and dull.

No. 3 is Young And Full of HIGH HOPE.

WHICH WILL YOU INVEST IN?

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-09-20 13:03 | Report Abuse

Why listen to someone who encouraged you to sell off your Nestle 's shares and buy pm corp ... even the management of pm corp must be laughing themselves silly ! They must be wondering who's that comednian who's promoting their company !

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 13:03 | Report Abuse

I hope you can SEE what Calvin SEE!

NTA is

NOW TREASURE ACCEPTED!

OR NEW TREASURE ACQUIRED!

IT HAS GOT TO DO WITH THE NOW OR PRESENT?

PRESENT?

What is A Present?

A Present is Pre SENT from the Past!

What Is PRESENTED NOW Is Actually Acquired From The Past.

IF THERE WERE NO PAST ACQUISITION OF WEALTH

THERE IS NO PRESENT TODAY

SO NTA = NOW TREASURE ASSURED

VALUE INVESTORS BUY INTO VALUE

ANY THEY ARE SURE WINNERS!

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-20 13:06 | Report Abuse

Leaving for Australia now

IT WAS GREAT FUN LEARNING FROM ALL OF YOU

SEE YOU ALL

BYE! BYE!

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-09-20 13:12 | Report Abuse

Anyway thank's for the laugh ... suggest you quit playing shares and become a comedian ... honestly believe you will do well in that profession !

kurakura

17 posts

Posted by kurakura > 2014-09-20 19:47 | Report Abuse

calvin this is really great stuff. the day you stop spreading your knowledge would be a very sad day indeed

LokLok

82 posts

Posted by LokLok > 2014-09-20 21:30 | Report Abuse

Calvin go for holiday? Please continue to teach us, Im happy learning from you. Why people always give offensive comments, laughing at the one who seriously wish to share their experience and knowledge? Think before judging. Wish you all the best, have a nice day to all!

speakup

26,170 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-20 22:44 | Report Abuse

Love or Hate Calvin..... depends on whether u made money from his PMCORP :-)

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-09-21 00:13 | Report Abuse

Made money? so fast? this rubbish company you have to keep for 7 years then only can see the money. not I say, the main promoter said not too long ago.

speakup

26,170 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-21 16:31 | Report Abuse

many people made money from Calvin's PMCORP, u didn't?

speakup

26,170 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-21 16:32 | Report Abuse

now I'm joining Calvin in BJCORP. Calvin is going to give me another angpow from BJCORP :-)

pzul

1,451 posts

Posted by pzul > 2014-09-22 13:19 | Report Abuse

Where everybody go???all leaving pmcorp??

speakup

26,170 posts

Posted by speakup > 2014-09-22 14:09 | Report Abuse

yes we left PMCORP to enter BJCORP.

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-23 10:16 | Report Abuse

Greetings from Australia!

From Calvin

spider99

212 posts

Posted by spider99 > 2014-09-23 12:47 | Report Abuse

pmcorp drop lagi..kenapa

pzul

1,451 posts

Posted by pzul > 2014-09-23 14:24 | Report Abuse

Apa ni???coklat sudah jd kayu ker???back to 0.27 again???

spider99

212 posts

Posted by spider99 > 2014-09-24 12:49 | Report Abuse

this coklat boleh buang ..sudah busuk..

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-25 00:22 | Report Abuse

Semua boleh buang

KECUALI POWER MONEY CORP

BOLEH NAIK SAMPAI RM1.50

Posted by damiantreez > 2014-09-25 10:53 | Report Abuse

collect more when it's low.

Posted by damiantreez > 2014-09-26 15:04 | Report Abuse

come on pmcorp. huat ahh.

Posted by Zulkphlee Muhammad > 2014-09-28 04:19 | Report Abuse

Ini pmcorp syok sendiri

Posted by sunshine1989 > 2014-09-29 12:19 | Report Abuse

stay tune on this counter ...:)

moisking

196 posts

Posted by moisking > 2014-09-29 12:20 |

Post removed.Why?

m00077

426 posts

Posted by m00077 > 2014-09-29 14:46 | Report Abuse

I hope Calvintaneng can give some comments on Lii Hen (7089). Lii Hen has high earning per share, high NAV, a lot of cash in hand, low bank borrowing and very strong balance for the past 10 years . In addition very high dividend. Calvinateng is very experience player in share market from what I read your comments in other stocks.

calvintaneng

55,147 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-09-29 14:50 | Report Abuse

LiHen is Ok. All furniture stocks already run up. So don't chase.

But the Show Will Start for BJ Corp When Misai TSVT Fire his Missile. Try to buy BJ Corp on weakness.

zu1967

3,791 posts

Posted by zu1967 > 2014-09-29 15:28 | Report Abuse

Calvin. I am back. Huhuhhhu

Steven Yong

1,251 posts

Posted by Steven Yong > 2014-09-29 15:30 | Report Abuse

Pmcorp. Muiind, muiprop all moving. The last run.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz