PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (2.94%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.175

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,888 comment(s). Last comment by Huangbk72 1 month ago

HamSubBoy

177 posts

Posted by HamSubBoy > 2014-11-25 19:26 |

Post removed.Why?

HamSubBoy

177 posts

Posted by HamSubBoy > 2014-11-26 09:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by MillionaireHub > 2014-11-26 09:08 | Report Abuse

MUIIND come, PMCORP must follow

HamSubBoy

177 posts

Posted by HamSubBoy > 2014-11-26 09:18 |

Post removed.Why?

calvintaneng

55,146 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-11-26 09:20 | Report Abuse

Yes,

At last people only now getting to understand Calvin' philosophy of buying into deeply undervalue shares with Hidden NET ASSETS!

calvintaneng

55,146 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-11-26 09:28 | Report Abuse

The Whole of KLSE Punters NEVER SEE OR REALIZE THE HIDDEN VALUE OF SHARES IN NET NET ASSETS TAUGHT BY BEN GRAHAM

Only Calvin Tan Research Follow TO THE VERY CORE the INVESTMENT METHOD OF

1) WALTER SCHLOSS

2) BEN GRAHAM

3) WARREN BUFFET (Only in earlier days when he did much better. Later led aside by Charlie Munger in chasing popular growth stocks}.

The Rest Chased Earnings & The Majority Chased "Hot Air Balloons"

Only TRUE BLUE INVESTORS WHO FOLLOW WALTER SCHLOSS MAKE THE MOST MONEY BUYING THE GREATEST, DEEPEST, HIGHEST PERFORMING SHARES THAT ARE UNLOVED, UNWANTED, AVOIDED, SHUN & HATED SHARES BY THE MARKET.

THROUGH IT ALL THE DEEP VALUE INVESTORS EMERGE AS MILLIONAIRES MANY TIMES OVER.

HIP HIP HOORAY!

HamSubBoy

177 posts

Posted by HamSubBoy > 2014-11-26 19:20 |

Post removed.Why?

HamSubBoy

177 posts

Posted by HamSubBoy > 2014-11-28 10:21 |

Post removed.Why?

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-01 18:31 | Report Abuse

That sin con is under a lot of pressure today and is being bombarded from all quarters ( GOD is great ) ha! ha! ha! He is now very very busy bringing in all types of shit & stale reports to impress people and to compensiate for the fall in the prices of all his 'corpses' ha! ha!ha! As for Digitstar , he chided people for selling down this counter by saying people don't know the real value etc.,etc.,etc., (only he knows) In other words , he is slyly trying to lay the blame on the sellers but not on himself ... that cunning little nit !!!

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2014-12-02 10:05 | Report Abuse

PM Corp owns some stakes in MUI. But when MUI went up on asset disposal news, this PM Corp came down instead to current level. What a real contrast!

Posted by smallvestor > 2014-12-02 11:05 | Report Abuse

Latest quarterly report shows dismal performance. How not to come down,

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2014-12-02 11:30 | Report Abuse

As far as I can recall, PM Corp has not done well on its own merits, except for last year, when there was an asset disposal. Even so, assets disposal cannot do wonders, price still drops back to current level.

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-02 11:40 | Report Abuse

When someone promotes a counter too desperately ... be wary , as I believe such counters could harbour finanical promlems !

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-02 18:15 | Report Abuse

That sin crow is long ago in the bottomless (berjaya) pit and is desperately trying to get out but to no avail !!! In fact this few days , he is sinking deeper & deeper , ha!ha!

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2014-12-03 08:42 | Report Abuse

On retrospect, credit must be given to a few forumers here that had given very candid views about the company. I salute them for their great insights. We need more of such inputs to balance out views.

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-03 13:19 | Report Abuse

Hellooo ... helloooooo ... where is that sin con ... not buying up this counter as well ?!!! Don't give up hope , buy more , it might go up to rm10/- maybe in 50 years or at the latest 100 years , ha!ha!ha!

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2014-12-06 10:14 | Report Abuse

This PM Corp thread has become a nobody's child. Look at the postings nowadays, hardly any. No wonder its share price is re-testing dangerous ground now.

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2014-12-06 10:17 | Report Abuse

He sold out all at 37. He no longer on top 30 list. He just wanted u all buy and for him to exit. Most likely same for bjcorp

calvintaneng

55,146 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-06 10:27 | Report Abuse

Dear Friends at PM Corp,

PM Corp is my long term investment.

After the divorce case is settled we will still expect it to move upward. Meanwhile the entire Bursa suffers collateral damage because of

1)Oil & Gas Counters impacted by Falling Crude
2) Palm Oil will be next in line of runaway wrecking ball
3) Followed by All Banks with Exposure to 1 & 2

As a result PM Corp will be dragged down.

It therefore present an opportunity to accumulate PM Corp at bargain prices again.

My target for PM Corp remain

RM1.50 first target price.

Happy Investing

Calvin Tan Singapore.

m00077

426 posts

Posted by m00077 > 2014-12-06 10:37 | Report Abuse

I am monitoring the price trend of PM Corp. When the price is stable at a low price, I will start to accumulate. The disadvantage of accumulating PM corp is zero dividend (no yearly dividend). Sometimes you may feel sad when other counters are giving quarterly / half yearly / yearly dividend. The balance of PM Corp is healthybut the revenue and earning per share is very low. I am lucky that I sold all my PM corp without losses.

m00077

426 posts

Posted by m00077 > 2014-12-06 10:48 | Report Abuse

I am monitoring the price trend of PM Corp. When the price is stable at a low price, I will start to accumulate. The disadvantage of accumulating PM corp is zero dividend (no yearly dividend). Sometimes you may feel sad when other counters are giving quarterly / half yearly / yearly dividend. The balance Sheet of PM Corp is healthy but the revenue and earning per share is very low. I am lucky that I sold all my PM corp without losses.

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2014-12-06 11:02 | Report Abuse

Calvin, do you know that by giving a super high(and sometimes unrealistic)price target, you are inadvertently telling people to buy, even though you always argue that you never asked people to buy when PM Corp went up above 15 sen.

Ask yourself. Why are there so many forumers against you? I think it is because of your unrealistic price targets. Your super high price target reminds me of those sharks trying to lure retailers to buy so as to push up their stocks.

Pls avoid giving unrealistic price targets. It is for your own good.

Posted by fortuneebullz > 2014-12-06 11:06 | Report Abuse

the sin crow/con from singa???

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-06 11:12 | Report Abuse

Malaysia dosen't have that type of crow !!!

John1234

2,020 posts

Posted by John1234 > 2014-12-06 11:37 | Report Abuse

Nancy, pls avoid giving sweeping statements. Based on his vast knowledge of Malaysian shares, he could well be a Malaysian too. Do not let your ill feelings towards him misguide you.

calvintaneng

55,146 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-06 13:09 | Report Abuse

Yes,

Since so good a crowd is here I shall share a little more free advise.

What is collateral damage?

This is a military term about soldiers fighting in a war and innocent civilians are hurt in a cross fire.

So there is a macro & a micro collateral damage.

The Macro Damage

When US Shale Oil Captured Market Shares The Opec Nations fought back in a price War.

Reasons given were

1) To punish Russia for Invading Ukraine

2) To take away the hawkishness of Saudi Oil Dominance (In 1973 they squeezed the whole world)

3) America's North Dakota helped to dig US out of recession through Shale Oil Boom

4) China Slowing Down Impacted Oil Usage.

5) Overproduction of both Crude Oil, Vege Oil & Shale Oil - World Now AWASH IN SURPLUS OIL

6) If Price War Escalates Then THE WORLD WILL DROWN IN OIL.

As A Result The Damage To Malaysia

Crashing Oil Revenue From Petronas (30%)

Crashing Revenue for Palm OIl (Also 30%)

It means that Govt has less money for development expenditure (Huge 60% Revenue impacted.).

Less money means hard times for Many Businesses - especially those depending on Oil & Gas, palm oil related counters.

The Micro Damage

As a result the Banks will be impacted by NPL ( Non performing loan). See how Bank Shares weakening - RHB Cap, CIMB, MAYBANK & Even PUBLIC BANK

And Banks Now Reign In Lending for fear of more damage.

So the rest of the economy is pulled down.

The Collapse of Crude Oil & Palm Oil will First Impact the Share Market. Only 6 months later you will see & feel the impact for the man on the street.

Just like you see Lightning Flashes First - after a while you hear the distant thunder.

Now why should a Rock Solid Counter like PM Corp be sold down? Now the price of 19 cents is selling below Cash Position of 20 cents?

It's like this

Many who bought PM Corp also bought shares like

Thheavy (Was RM1.03 when Mikekong55 @ newman called for a buy. Now 35 cents. Crashed 70%) So those who owned Thheavy are forced to sell anything if he has margin call.

So PM Corp is the collateral damage if you also hold shares like Thheavy, Daya, Sumatech, PDZ, Nihsin, All Oil & Gas Counters, G Packett & other "Hot Air" Balloon Counters when they crash.

What Should You Do?

Don't panic and sell everything like cutie cat Leno. Calvin's favourite pet cat. Pad on the head. Sayang, sayang. Cash in Bank FD at 3.5% interest is a losing proposition with double digit inflation

Don't be too brave now as the Oil Price War is Still On Going

Yesterday Crude Oil Dropped to another record low of US65.50 although Dow is all time high.

Many are puzzled why KLSE doesn't follow Dow up but crashed downward instead.

Reason is obvious - Malaysia Injured Heavily By A Stray Bomb Called "Shale Oil"

However, not all is Doom & Gloom

At the back of the dark cloud is a silver lining - See the Sun still shine - only obstructed now.

The Chinese Word for "CRISIS" Is Ngai Kay - A Compound of 2 words meaning

Ngai - Danger

Kay - Opportunity

Crisis means - Opportunity in a Time of Real or Perceived Danger

Calvin sees Great Stock Picking Opportunities Next Year For Stock Pickings

Bargains Have Now Emerged Every Where. Not just PM Corp, MP Corp, or BJ Corp.

Many Other Good Shares Have Fallen To Attractive Levels For Us To Invest.

However Not Every Fallen Cheap Shares Are Good - Some Might Even Go Bankrupt If They Cannot Survive This Tough & Lean Time. So you have to do your due diligence & study.

Don't miss this coming wonderful opportunity presented by "Oil Crisis"

Have A Nice Day Everybody

Calvin Tan Singapore

Going to Singapore University to Do Research. Bye for now.

m00077

426 posts

Posted by m00077 > 2014-12-06 14:16 | Report Abuse

Calvin is a very knowledgeable in share market. What he said is true that crisis is opportunity. However, the problem is that we don't know when is the bottom and how low the market will go. At the current moment, it is better to wait and see before taking next step.

Posted by tenderlove > 2014-12-06 22:13 | Report Abuse

Invest in quality pieces, they never go out of style.
thanks for your kindness.

Posted by tenderlove > 2014-12-06 22:15 | Report Abuse

thanks Calvin

deepmarine

464 posts

Posted by deepmarine > 2014-12-07 13:58 | Report Abuse

all is 1 person, calvintaneng

kensen

396 posts

Posted by kensen > 2014-12-08 14:56 | Report Abuse

I guess so..
Is all 1 person

kensen

396 posts

Posted by kensen > 2014-12-08 14:56 | Report Abuse

So lucky that i sold off at 29.5 despite than it went up to 32.5 cents.
Now i can buy so much cheaper

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-08 15:01 | Report Abuse

Why fish in troubled water !!!

NOBY

936 posts

Posted by NOBY > 2014-12-08 15:05 | Report Abuse

PMCORP now trading below cash level...

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2014-12-08 15:52 | Report Abuse

Tp is 3 sen, cause with a lousy bussiness and managed by lousy old folk.

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-12-12 14:40 | Report Abuse

Posted by AhMoi > Dec 12, 2014 02:28 PM | Report Abuse X

Buying a share just because of its high NAV when you are not the controlling shareholders is just like......

ya, your papa is a multi millionaire but he is just 45 years old...... so, yes, you are a rich guy, on paper, yes, but you are not going to be able to lay you hands on those millions in a long long long long time, until and unless your papa says yes...

Misguided.... those who are asking you to buy this kind of share

AhMoi

5,802 posts

Posted by AhMoi > 2014-12-12 14:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by AhMoi > Dec 12, 2014 02:44 PM | Report Abuse X

frustration is.............. prince Charles waiting to be king

my father's time talk until now... HoHoHo

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-12 15:55 | Report Abuse

Market bad , don't buy ... if itchy hands want to buy , then buy coco-cola & currypuff , relax & watch the free show !!!

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2014-12-13 11:40 | Report Abuse

Ah Moi, this papa is 78 yrs old! Why can't wait? Patience lah! Unless u r older than him!

calvintaneng

55,146 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-12-13 12:09 | Report Abuse

Malaysia is now facing earthquake, tornado and tsunami at the same time.

Yes, earth shattering fall of crude oil, tornado of falling palm oil and a tsunami wave of depreciating ringgit.

Is there is refuge?

Where is it?

Pm Corp, Mui Bhd, Bj Corp, Mp Corp and Mulpha, of course!

Why these ones only?

Answer:

Very high Nta as a margin of safety

See Margin of Safety article at www.jbhouseforsale.com

Price already at rock bottom.
Calvin's 3rd rule

He that is low needs fear no fall,

1) Pm Corp, Net Cash is 20 cents. Price is protected by Cash Buffer

2) Mui Bhd, unlocking of deep value due to divorce case.

3) Bj Corp, price now selling at Cash level, many recession proof businesses.

4) Mp Corp, selling at
21 cents. Tpy bought 15 million shares at 55 cents
So price is 62% cheaper than Insider buying price
And Value is Rm3.58 per share if assets are cashed out,
So Mp Corp is now going at 94% Hugh Discount.

5) Mulpha. Selling below insider buying price of 46 cents, High Nta, last quarter showed huge profit.

When the market is at its worse in panic selling like there is no tomorrow, it's time to be greedy.

Don't buy all at one go.

But a little more as price drops further.

Happy Investing

Calvin Tan, Jurong West, Singapore

Who knows?

2015 might be the year Malaysia stands out as a darling investment destination for foreign funds.

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-13 16:41 | Report Abuse

Freefall ... cash is king !!!

m00077

426 posts

Posted by m00077 > 2014-12-14 14:17 | Report Abuse

Cash is king. It is better to wait and see. Wait until the downfall is stabilized. There is no good news and no stimulus incentive at the current moment for the market to turn around. Even there is later, the uptrend will be very marginal, short time and slow, you still have a lot of time to pick a good one.

limayseng

2,076 posts

Posted by limayseng > 2014-12-14 17:06 | Report Abuse

Selling e bloc at 12c only.......

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-14 17:31 | Report Abuse

Most likely there's going to be blood on the streets again tomorrow !!!

Posted by patricksim53 > 2014-12-14 18:43 | Report Abuse

In a filing with Bursa, PM Corp said the sale of 8.91% stake in PM Holdings at RM9.929 million, will incur about RM1.6 million losses to PM Corp.

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2014-12-14 18:46 | Report Abuse

Hi Nancy, note that u r tracking Calvin. Calvin provides good info on Iskander . The decision to buy or not is the readers choice. No one pays him when they make money from info provided. Losing money,Calvin got belasah as con lah cheat lah!

Lets b fair lah. He provides good info about Jb, Singapore, causeway, land value in Iskander, old counters like Mui group of co, Berjaya group etc. though he may not b good in IT co but definitely he is good in property co.

Look It or E commerce co owner Jack Ma has overtaken Superman Li Ka Sing as the richest man in Asia ! So your Ifca, ghlys, myeg etc r potential winner in the long run. May be outrun ksl, mulpha, eco, spsetia etc in the future!

Nancy Tang

853 posts

Posted by Nancy Tang > 2014-12-14 22:38 | Report Abuse

@ Seek ... You talk about being fair then be fair yourself and ask a simple question " why do so many people detested him so much ?!!!" To be frank he did't make me lose a single sen simply because I never trade in any of his counters at all !!! The simple reason is that whenever any counters are trending up he will immediately jumped into that forum & bashed up that counter ... adding insult to injury he will bluntly tell you to sell your counter & buy into his counters !!! When I argued with him he turned nasty & stooped to calling me names such as 'nancy si mati' and also said that at my age I already have one feet in the coffin ... that's why you see so many (me included) people jumping into his counters forums to bash up his counters !!! well Seek, if this is the type of person you are standing up for then carry on but don't lecture people who have a good reason to be against him !!! (can always check out past forums for the truth)

Seek

443 posts

Posted by Seek > 2014-12-14 23:08 | Report Abuse

Noted Nancy.
The likes of Jack Ma, Bill Gates, Zulkeberg are from IT related co n they r right at the top of the riches man in the world. Wish u the best in your Ifca!

Still boiling inside? I think it's not good for your health. Take care. God bless u.
Forgive me if I have offended u, ok?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz