PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-04 23:57 | Report Abuse

Wednesday start focus on PMI, PMCAP & PMHLD. PMCORP Need rest and flush away weak holder before it can go for next push.

lowk

13 posts

Posted by lowk > 2013-11-05 00:38 | Report Abuse

@izoklse, among all these counters, which one you would suggest? i see a brighter side of PMHLDG and PMCAP since past 3 months vol been picking up. thoughts?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 06:48 | Report Abuse

izoklse, my view is pmorp will rally coming wednesday. might create another high for the year before stabilize around 0.355/0.36.someone collecting this stock even at high bit. people holding the stock not willing to sell; moreover limited available stock in market.likely,owner KKP is buying in the market for he is cunning fox. might just take the company privatise using internal fund @ offer @ 0.60/share. need to used only RM73m+. above my opinion not a buy/sell call. thank you and happy holiday.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 07:05 | Report Abuse

aunloke, stock market can turns the impossible to possible. ust take a look of how sersol run up from a mere 0.20+ to 1.06+ within months. this stock NTA only 0.07; and by creating some new/noise and people start chasing the stock price up. who know pmcorp might not touch 1.50 in short term but likely scenario around 0.60-0.80(less 50% of the dream TP 1.50) to be more realistic.just look at the crowd now at this pmcorp forum compared to those day when I buy in initially. nobody border to even take a closer look at this stock until now. a lot of people here now holding all paper gain, my advise is sell some to cover your capital layout and hang on to those free share and ride the up trend wave. as usual my opinion not a buy/sell call.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-05 07:16 | Report Abuse

Mikekong55, what is the support price for retracement

aunloke

974 posts

Posted by aunloke > 2013-11-05 08:10 | Report Abuse

Mikekong55, what I meant is based on fundamental ( depending on the chocolate business ) it'll take a long time to reach 1.50, but with the present sentiment ( may be with other reason )it can be pushed up to any price any time even higher than 1.50. I'm not saying it can't be reached as I'm not selling any until the sentiment changes. I'll ride on the uptrend to make as much as possible and hope everyone here can make the as well.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 08:13 | Report Abuse

1BULL, tomorrow might be trading 0.35-0.38. maybe retracement around 0.33-0.34 if any. look like go above 0.39 by friday then sideway round 0.355-036. I'm no chartist or fundamentalist but am talking from experience because RSI yet to touch 93+(remember first run up last RSI holding around 93+). second run up RSI should be higher. 1BULL, advise you to sell some. take back capital layout and still focus on the free share in hand. too crowded here already.for your info will be selling my 50k ILB tomorrow and going into TAFI. buy some and keep for run up;price same as pmcorp now.

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-05 08:34 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, thanks for your advice..aware pmcorp now is getting hot rigt now.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 09:00 | Report Abuse

To refresh what Calvin posted and for benefit of newbies

1) hepitrade .. cash payout is not dividend, it is the Return of Surplus CASH To Shareholders

. DLuckyGuy it is not a 50:50.

Reasons.

1) Share Holders Demanded it in AGMs

2) Directors Proposed It In AGM June 2013

3) Company Official Confirmed It.

CASH OF RM141 MILLIONS IS IN THE BANK. CASH WILL BE PAID OUT AS PROMISED.

2) If you NEED the Money sell by all means. If you think of other places to invest. Think again. This Is No Ordinary Share. Once let go you may regret for life'

DLuckyGuy & Vinvin, According to Management the Official Announcement For Capital Consolidation & CASH PAY OUT Is This Year - Any Time Now Till December 31st 2013.

If you want to know more you can get the details from my posting on "MY RECENT TRIP TO PAN MALAYSIAN CORP AGM (4081) at www.jbhouseforsale.com There are more than 50 articles on my website. Please locate it carefully

According to the latest AGM it was openly announced that THERE WILL BE A CAPITAL REDUCTION & SHARE CONSOLIDATION - FOLLOWED BY CASH REPAYMENT TO SHAREHOLDERS - THUS UNLOCKING VALUE AT LAST!

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 09:01 | Report Abuse

3) Wish I know the Actual Amount to Be Given. In conversation with Management lately, Mr. Ho Chun Fuat reconfirmed the Proposed Exercise:

1) IT WILL GO THROUGH. Interpreted it means the proposed Capital Reduction & Cash Distribution will go through as planned by Directors. At the AGM in PD, Mr. Ho, asked the Share Holders, "Do you want payment to be in CASH OR TREASURY SHARES?"

2) COMPANY ALSO NEED MONEY. Whether Mui Group, PM Corp or Tan Sri Datuk Khoo himself need money is not specified.

3"PRICE WILL GO UP!" The Announcement of CASH PAYMENT will Cause The Public to take notice and buy in PM Corp shares. Thus price is expected to go up.

Further Question, "How Much Is The Cash Pay Out?" This he was unable to answer. In all these, I find Management to be competent.and only disclosed what is allowed by Bursa.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 09:03 | Report Abuse

4) Thank you kcchonnz for asking this important question. Most don't bother to check out the figures for themselves. Certitude is a great thing. If you know you are on Firm Foundation you will not be shaken by the day to day fluctuation of Mr. Market.

PM Corp has 94m cash and only 5 million debt = 89m cash. The extra 9.12m is payable (cocoa powder, milk powder, rice, oil palm and etc which NFI (Network Food bought as ingredients for Food Production).

But did you notice 21.5m under receivable? Yes, Giant, AEON, Tesco, COSWAY & others owe NFI for Chocolate supply on credit of 30 days to 90 days. Can we trust them to pay up? Of course!

As for Foreign Chocolate Buyers. All Must Pay Cash. COD (Cash before Delivery) as required by Ms. Lai Fah (Assist Manager of NFI) Lai Fah says our sales to over 30 Foreign Countries is Very Strong!

Then You Have Singapore S$15.4 M CASH from Sing Long (Woodland Factory). What was the conversion rate? Recently, we changed S$ to RM2.58. So 15.4M x 2.58 = Wow RM39.7M!!

So let's sum up

Receivable minus payable 21,5 - 9,12 = 12.38m
Cash - Debt 94m - 5m = 89m
Cash proceed from S'pore = 39.7
Total = 141 millions

Total no. of Company shares 773 millions - 65 millions treasury shares (Bought at 20 cts to 47 cts)
= 708 Million shares. So divide 141 by 708 = 19.91 cts (Wow I thought 18.06 cts only)

You see PM Corp is SO RICH THAT EVEN COUNTING MONEY IS NOT SO ACCURATE. MONEY KEEPS ON ROLLING IN, SOMEHOW.

Superman88

500 posts

Posted by Superman88 > 2013-11-05 09:03 | Report Abuse

faberlicious, how far PMCorp can fly with these news?

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 09:04 | Report Abuse

5) 17 x 4 = 68 cts. Supposing Share Price After Capital Consolidation is 68 cts. Cash is 74 Cts. How much pay out? That depends on Management. Wish I know. But the amount of Money given out will be the adjusted upward accordingly.

Example 68 cts. Announce 20 cts cash pay out. Market readjust to 68+20 = 88 cts then. This is my personal over optimistic forecast. I could be wrong.

If you are A Very Long Term Investor. Your Target Should Be Forever. Say, you have searched painstakingly and found a gold mine. Why only take a few gold nuggets and move on. You should stick with it like Warren Buffett stick with Coca
Cola, McDonald & Wall mart.

Superman88

500 posts

Posted by Superman88 > 2013-11-05 09:07 | Report Abuse

faberlicious, thanks for your analysis.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 09:10 | Report Abuse

And finally

6) Good question izoklse. What I received I give. Since years back we have been telling Management to give dividend since PM Corp has surplus cash. But company actual earning does not justify giving out dividend - too little.

So to give out surplus Cash (Locked in like Keck Seng) a plan is proposed by management. Capital Reduction of Par Value from Cancellation of 50 cts to 25 cts. Then 4 shares will merged into one share as a RM1.00 share.

So let's say the share price is 17 cts today. So 17 x 4 = 68 cts. The new price for PM Corp will then be around 68 cts. What about its Cash Position. It's about 18.5 Cts. So 18.5 cts x 4 = 74 cts.

You see the Net Cash of PM Corp is more than the Share Price. New Par Value RM1.00 Price 68 Cts. And Net Cash Position 74 Cts.

So when you buy PM Corp at 17 cts you are buying the Share with 1.5 Cts Surplus. Not only that. You also get the FREE SHARES IN UNQUOTED & QUOTED INVESTMENTS Like PM Capital (PM Corp Is The 3rd Largest Shareholder of PM Cap). PM Holdings (PM Corp in Top 10), MUI BERHAD, & MUI PROPERTY. And in Unquoted Shares?

You Also Own The Freehold Properties in Penang, Selangor, Iskandar, S'pore Hong Kong. And they ARE VALUABLE. LOCATED IN VERY PRIME AREA. Example Tanglin View Penthouse in Orchard Road. Book Value RM2.7 Millions. Actual Market Value S$3.5 Million (RM 9 Millions)
3 Fold More if Revalued. That's why NTA is NOT 44 Cts But At Least RM1.00

PM Corp also lent a lot of money to subsidiaries.

So let's summarise:

When you buy PM Corp at 17 cts.

You get 1,000 units of PM Corp

1)Plus extra 1.5 cts free cash
2)Plus All investments in quoted shares like PM Cap, PM Hld, MUI Bhd & Mui Property
3)Plus All Unlisted share. Eg. Laura Ashley franchise in S. America. Current value US$6 Million
4) Plus All Freehold Properties in Prime Locations.
5) Plus All Monies owed by Subsidiaries.
6) Plus OEM for established clients like TESCO, COSWAY & BARNSBERRY
7) PLUS BEST OF ALL - A POTENTIAL WORLD CHAMPION IN CHOCOLATE MANUFACTURING.

The expected reaction from The Market at the announcement of Capital Reduction & Cash Distribution. There will be a knee jerk reaction from those who think that PM Corp is like PM Cap & PMI which went into PN 17. There might be a sell down due to ignorance & especially those who know next to nothing about the intrinsic nature & deep value of PM Corp.

It will enter the investment radar of Value Investors like Apollo Food, Hup Seng, Nestle, Dutch Lady, Old Town Coffee & others who want stability with growth.

74 Cts Cash. How much to be paid out? This cannot be disclosed. Wait from now till December 2013. As they say in the restaurant. "Please be patient you will be attended to shortly."

Hope this helps.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 09:15 | Report Abuse

Superman 88,I did not do the analysis,just copy and paste Calvin's earlier posting.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 09:29 | Report Abuse

Posted by 林俊松 > Nov 4, 2013 11:03 PM | Report Abuse

juinming0304, the capital reduction is like dividend paying to shareholders. PM Corp is returning capital surplus back to all the shareholders. Par Value going to decrease to 40 cents from 50 cents. U will receive 10 cents payment per share. Share price will also adjust accordingly~

lim,think u got it wrong.Capital reduction is to consolidate share base- 4 shares into 1( cancel 25 sen from each 50 sen par value then consolidate 4 par value 25 sens into 1 PMCORP par value RM 1.00. And how much CASH PAYOUT? WAIT FOR COMPANY ANNOUNCEMENT.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-11-05 09:59 | Report Abuse

So... Once again it is proven beyond reasonable doubt... big fish / syndicate / gang.. rules BursaMalaysia......

Wat FA's NTA ROE PE NAPS blah blah blah...

Wat TA's 5 waves RSI SMA blah blah blah...

Dont waste ur time on all these FA TA nonsense... Just remember; FOLLOW D TIPS... true for Harvest Luster Sersol Pmcorp n of cos many many more to come....

Remember to always remember d THREE important things in stocks mkt....... FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS...... n of cos if it is coupled wit excess liquidity it wld b a total wet dream no doubt...

Posted by yennie Thank you..... pmcorp. Thank you Mr OOi for confirming the chart is bullish, Kcchongnz for FA......"Lots of chocolate for us to eat.."04/11/2013 21:37

WAT A SLAP ON D FACES..... HAHA

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 10:04 | Report Abuse

in my opinion don't think there will be share consolidation (4 into 1). why would company need to pays million for this exercise. just wait for the announcement end november or for calvin new info on 10/11/13. calvin please inform whether you have dispose any from your 1800k held with average cost of 0.25. everybody curious to know. you already makes RM200k+

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 10:10 | Report Abuse

jcool, you're spot on. just follow the lead.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-11-05 10:27 | Report Abuse

Posted by JCool > Nov 5, 2013 09:59 AM | Report Abuse
So... Once again it is proven beyond reasonable doubt... big fish / syndicate / gang.. rules BursaMalaysia......

Dont waste ur time on all these FA TA nonsense... Just remember; FOLLOW D TIPS... true for Harvest Luster Sersol Pmcorp n of cos many many more to come....

Remember to always remember d THREE important things in stocks mkt....... FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS...... n of cos if it is coupled wit excess liquidity it wld b a total wet dream no doubt...

Posted by yennie Thank you..... pmcorp. Thank you Mr OOi for confirming the chart is bullish, Kcchongnz for FA......"Lots of chocolate for us to eat.."04/11/2013 21:37

WAT A SLAP ON D FACES..... HAHA

Hi the Cool guy, try to mock me a gain? FA and TA nonsense again? Must "FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS" of Jcool?

I bought PM Corp at 15 sen for myself, my relatives and remembered how you mocked me about reckless or whatnot? It is 34.5 sen now, or a rise of 130% now in just a couple of months. So still think FA and TA is nonsense?

Follow your tips in AncomLB? What happen? To borrow your words, "WAT A SLAP ON D FACES..... HAHA "

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-05 11:01 | Report Abuse

Cool it guys! Lets not challenge each other in this forum. We r all brothers here with our attention focused on makin good return. Our official 'CHOC GURU' is Calvin. Lets take his lead. Stocks are obviously driven by their fundamentals plus the 'speculative element'. So we need the analysis first, before it is market driven by the sharks, whales etc. So we need both my friends.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 11:09 | Report Abuse

JCool,aiyo not so cool lah,sendiri hantam sendiri kah ?

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-05 11:09 | Report Abuse

fabalicious, what is the meaning of 'Cash Pay Out'? Share price to be adjusted upwards or CASH Distribution to the shareholder; upon announcement of 'Cash Pay Out' from the company?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 11:13 | Report Abuse

TA/FA is equally important. most important is you pick the right stock at the right time. just have a friendly discussion, better to have more friend's than enemy. we are here for one purpose that is to make money. since have sold to recover my layout capital and still holding 350k free share; think time to move to another counter for me. anyway, best of luck and hope pmcorp shoot-up to 0.38/0.405 come friday.happy trading.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-05 11:19 | Report Abuse

ha, Mike if you move out from this counter, do return to this forum give us your good advice and guides.....can you explain to me the meaning of 'Cash Pay Out"?

Superman88

500 posts

Posted by Superman88 > 2013-11-05 11:19 | Report Abuse

JCool , long time no hear you in this forum recently. How is your strongly recommend ancomlb?

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 11:36 | Report Abuse

alexsing,see my posting above(no.3) and you will understand.CASH PAYOUT means company will give back some of its cash(it has cash of about RM141 million) to shareholders.How much is the payout? Have to wait for company announcement anytime between now and 31st Dec. 2013.

llweill

2 posts

Posted by llweill > 2013-11-05 11:40 | Report Abuse

Hi, good day! I'm still new to the market. Appreciate if someone could advise me if it is still a right timing to buy in PMCORP? Thank you.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-05 11:41 | Report Abuse

3)"PRICE WILL GO UP!" The Announcement of CASH PAYMENT will Cause The Public to take notice and buy in PM Corp shares. Thus price is expected to go up.

5)Example 68 cts. Announce 20 cts cash pay out. Market readjust to 68+20 = 88 cts then. This is my personal over optimistic forecast. I could be wrong.

the above meaning market respond that pushing the price up, am I right?

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-05 11:44 | Report Abuse

Will PM Corp repeat itself like what it did in 1990? From 50 cents to RM3? I really want to know what is the news announced back then. Try to get the 30 years chart from ur trading platform's database.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-05 11:44 | Report Abuse

I has risen too fast like no stopping , I wonder how long it may last as the sharp correction is around the corner...

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-11-05 11:55 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz Posted by JCool > Nov 5, 2013 09:59 AM | Report Abuse So... Once again it is proven beyond reasonable doubt... big fish / syndicate / gang.. rules BursaMalaysia...... 

Posted by yennie Thank you..... pmcorp. Thank you Mr OOi for confirming the chart is bullish, Kcchongnz for FA......"Lots of chocolate for us to eat.."04/11/2013 21:37 WAT A SLAP ON D FACES..... HAHA 

Hi the Cool guy, try to mock me a gain? FA and TA nonsense again? Must "FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS" of Jcool? I bought PM Corp at 15 sen for myself, my relatives and remembered how you mocked me about reckless or whatnot? It is 34.5 sen now, or a rise of 130% now in just a couple of months. So still think FA and TA is nonsense? Follow your tips in AncomLB? What happen? To borrow your words, "WAT A SLAP ON D FACES..... HAHA "05/11/2013 10:27

HAHA u r not reading properly.... Pmcorp has gone up yes BUT it has got NOTHING TO DO WIT U AT ALL... it not bcos of ur FA blah blah blah whc hv made it gone up... it is d big fish / syndicate / gang tat pushed it up.... n I say I c u r trying to claim credit too.... HaHa

But tis gang is decent la... it is making d money n has not forgotten to take care not to hurt ur ego too...

Tis decent gang has kept to its promise.. thump up

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-11-05 12:00 | Report Abuse

But I wld like to thank JohnChong who I felt.. was talking so close n personally to me.... like over d coffee table... to come into Pmcorp.. small tis time but wil b big d next times u talk to me again.. for sure

So do keep d tips coming.... wat counters wld be next? Do give d tips.... I m waiting! Seriously as I m not adverse to making a fast killing.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 12:06 | Report Abuse

On Jan 4,1990,PMCORP share price is at 1.849.

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-11-05 12:12 | Report Abuse

ANCOMLB is doing jz fine... EGM to appove d exercise is on soon.. so if u want to get in.. make it soon... I m set n cool over in ANCOMLB... tat is why I hv time to visit Pmcorp

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-05 12:20 | Report Abuse

Hey Admin why you didnt bar JCool? He also promote ancomlb in pmcorp forum ? why such as double standard ? why calvin cannot and JCool can ?

JCool

961 posts

Posted by JCool > 2013-11-05 12:50 | Report Abuse

Guys gays... luv luv.... A tribute to d gang... Do chk tis thread out 

Wet dreams come true HOT TIPS! HOT TIPS! Posted by JCool at Nov 5, 2013 12:29 PM | Report Abuse  

Once again, tis round Pmcorp... has proven beyond reasonable doubt... big fish / syndicate / gang.. rules BursaMalaysia......  

Just remember; FOLLOW D TIPS... true for Harvest Luster Sersol Pmcorp n of cos many many more to come....  

Remember to always remember d THREE important things in stocks mkt....... FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS... FOLLOW D TIPS...... n coupled wit excess liquidity now it wld b a total wet dream comes true... ahhhh ahhh yes yes.... no doubt  

So do keep d tips coming.... wat counters wld be next? Do give d tips.... m waiting! Seriously bull mkt is short.. so thr is really no harm in making a fast killing.  

ALL TIPS IS WELCOME.... N NONE WLD BE BLAMED... STRICTLY ON A WILLING TELLER WILLING FOLLOWER BASIS. Tkvm

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-05 12:52 | Report Abuse

Faber...then why it drop to 10cents++ early of this year?

1Bull

340 posts

Posted by 1Bull > 2013-11-05 12:56 | Report Abuse

Hepitrade.pls read back from calvin post since 23 sep..then u will know the history

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-05 12:59 | Report Abuse

can we move over to some healthy discussions now! I 'opine' that pmcorp will be be btwn 38c - 40.5 on wednesday, based on my calculations. Probably close at 40c. I am also factoring in the good closing at 34.5c on Monday and the strong in-built bullish sentiment at the moment

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-05 13:16 | Report Abuse

Can PM Corp generate consistent growth in its business & start giving small amount of dividend in future is the crucial part. Eventhough slow & little, steady growth in their business definitely would ensure their share price heading in 1 direction which is the north. I sincerely do hope PM Corp business can do far better than Cocoland in the future. I hope I picked a good stock & have no regret to hold it for the next 5 years to evaluate its performance. 300 lots here r not for sales. In fact, I do wish to become top 30 shareholders in a company in future like Calvin does. Calvin, u r my idol!!!

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-05 13:24 | Report Abuse

Lim, thought u not able to grab any shares of this... lol

Posted by Vincent Than > 2013-11-05 13:25 | Report Abuse

Invest118 Thank you for the info! Will check it out! And btw how to reply ppl? lol newbie here. Thanks for the thoughts! @_@

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 13:31 | Report Abuse

Network Food Industries,the company that makes Tudor Gold,Tango and Crisy should increase promotion and marketing so that it will create more brand awareness. More awareness would mean more sales and higher profit for PMCORP.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-05 13:40 | Report Abuse

so ppl hold tight tight till the price reach 50cents..... cheers...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 13:56 | Report Abuse

Stock: [PMCORP]: PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

Nov 5, 2013 07:05 AM | Report Abuse

aunloke, stock market can turns the impossible to possible. ust take a look of how sersol run up from a mere 0.20+ to 1.06+ within months. this stock NTA only 0.07; and by creating some new/noise and people start chasing the stock price up. who know pmcorp might not touch 1.50 in short term but likely scenario around 0.60-0.80(less 50% of the dream TP 1.50) to be more realistic.just look at the crowd now at this pmcorp forum compared to those day when I buy in initially. nobody border to even take a closer look at this stock until now. a lot of people here now holding all paper gain, my advise is sell some to cover your capital layout and hang on to those free share and ride the up trend wave. as usual my opinion not a buy/sell call.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > Nov 5, 2013 11:41 AM | Report Abuse

3)"PRICE WILL GO UP!" The Announcement of CASH PAYMENT will Cause The Public to take notice and buy in PM Corp shares. Thus price is expected to go up.

5)Example 68 cts. Announce 20 cts cash pay out. Market readjust to 68+20 = 88 cts then. This is my personal over optimistic forecast. I could be wrong.

the above meaning market respond that pushing the price up, am I right?

林俊松
140 posts
Posted by 林俊松 > Nov 5, 2013 11:44 AM | Report Abuse

Will PM Corp repeat itself like what it did in 1990? From 50 cents to RM3? I really want to know what is the news announced back then. Try to get the 30 years chart from ur trading platform's database.

Posted by faberlicious > Nov 5, 2013 09:04 AM | Report Abuse

5) 17 x 4 = 68 cts. Supposing Share Price After Capital Consolidation is 68 cts. Cash is 74 Cts. How much pay out? That depends on Management. Wish I know. But the amount of Money given out will be the adjusted upward accordingly.

Example 68 cts. Announce 20 cts cash pay out. Market readjust to 68+20 = 88 cts then. This is my personal over optimistic forecast. I could be wrong.

If you are A Very Long Term Investor. Your Target Should Be Forever. Say, you have searched painstakingly and found a gold mine. Why only take a few gold nuggets and move on. You should stick with it like Warren Buffett stick with Coca
Cola, McDonald & Wall mart.

Posted by faberlicious > Nov 5, 2013 12:06 PM | Report Abuse

On Jan 4,1990,PMCORP share price is at 1.849.

---

comment:
1. AyamTua tua will top up tomorrow hehehe .. never MISS out a moving choco train on his way to be the next big thing!
2. there's no other place in the world, to get first hand info, good analysis, inside out coverages etc for a single stock in Bursa except from here (a golden thread indeed) based on Calvin's theories after attending AGM and coupled that with living testimony from some forummer whom even has made 6 figures!
3. by having the idea and rationally thinking of Spritzer and comparing it with Tudor Gold (PMCorp) - even bottled water also can reach $1.00 what more to say long established chocolate?
4. Noted the posted opinions/thoughts of JCool - about sharks and all yes .. if JCool theories is right these good be a good shark .. there are good shark and bad shark perhaps sharks also know the potential of choco business ... at this price range of cheapness and by now, any shark or whales etc would already have jumped into the Tudor Gold chocolate pool! they might even aware of it future values unlike any other sharka-able counter .... thus this ideas could explain why PMCorp have heavy selling but equally has heavy buying and unwilling selling ... yes no one willing to sell at this point perhaps believe in something way bigger!

by reading and reading all posts - ding dong ding dong ..

SENTIMENT BULLISH!!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 14:00 | Report Abuse

yakini kuasa Tudor Gold
believe in power of Tango & Crispy
:-)

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 14:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kelvin Tsai > Nov 4, 2013 04:15 PM | Report Abuse

I only realise today this PM Corp under consumer section doing food and confectionery business , the share price is extremely low as compare with the other stocks which are doing the same type of business ? Am I saying correctly ? Can some one correct me if I am wrong ?

--

Kelvin Tsai: You're looking at gold .. Tudor Gold at the very cheap cheap prices and welcome on board the choco boat! it's a heavy duty moving train at the moment .. not yet November/December 2013 put prices keep making new high ! no other stock show this characteristic except focal aim ... think of spritzer bottle water even can make it into the 1.00 league what more to say long chocolate brand even have market presence all over the world .. everyday people buy chocolate in supermarket .. not everyday buy boat, buy oil and gas, buy Telco etc ... strong fundamental, recession proof, when the world goes down, one of the only stock will survive is chocolate .. a have a break, have a tudor gold .. hehehehe

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 14:27 | Report Abuse

By reading the snippet below and with recent stock price surge, believe Tudor Gold in the moment of turn around point even Warren Buffet if he see this might be interested.. hehehe

CHECK THE INFO OUT
via: http://tandav-bk.blogspot.com/2013/01/1-issue-1_29.html

2.5 Distribution

The type of distribution used is indirect distribution. This is clearly seen when Tudor Gold has Food Networks distribute their products. But Food Networks also uses indirect distribution to sell the products which is through wholesalers and retailers, their primary indirect channels. This method of distribution is used because they can obtain the best market share. This allows them to focus on producing and improving their goods. The main advantages about indirect distribution would be, it allows penetration of fragmented dispersed markets, and increases profitability by making low transactions amounts.

2.6 Product Life Cycle

2.7 The Brand

Tudor Gold is a Malaysian brand, in making chocolates and is distributed by Network Foods Malaysia Sdn Bhd. The product was launched in the year 2009. So far Tudor Gold only produces chocolate based products and within the last two years, they have begun to distribute these products in Singapore. Their distributer also distributes another famous local chocolate snack called“Crispy”.

Tudor Gold uses 55% cocoa in all their products and this is what makes Tudor Gold special and interesting. The fact that it is a natural anti oxidant source is also another interesting fact about their products. Their chocolates are made from the finest cocoa beans in the world. Their unique recipe is crafted using the freshest ingredients to ensure perfect balance, harmony and sweetness. It’s Trans-fat free so it’s healthy to eat.

2.8 Brand Image & Implication

Currently Tudor Gold is at its intro growth. The next level would be to reach the peak level. But because of the advertising defects, it would be a big problem if the brand would ever reach its peak level. To the public, Tudor Gold is still a very new or unknown brand. Since its launch in the year 2009, it should start hitting its peak level after 3 years of product launching, considering the fact that the taste is good, packaging is nice, price is affordable, has health benefits and the very good quality of its product. But still consumers, and most importantly target audience aren’t aware of the brand.

2.9 Strength and Weakness

Strength:

· Malaysian made
· Made from good quality and fresh ingredients
· Health benefits such as natural anti oxidants and extra cocoa which prevents heart related issues
Affordable price, which can be considered cheap when compared to other brands
· Tastes delicious according to users who have already tried it
· Smooth and silky texture
· Not too sweet, made with the right amount of sweetness
· Beautiful and unique packaging
· Has international standards

Weakness:

· Over shadowed by imported chocolates
· No advertising
· New product
· Not known to its target audience even after a brand launching

Post a Comment