PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 19:46 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA,no need sell your underwear. just pick up the phone call kenanga for T30 trading. with your status open hand sign you up. T10 to pick up above that charge you daily interest.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 19:47 | Report Abuse

ok my dearest guru mikekong55 - thanks for advises :)

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 20:01 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, really have to salute and bow my head to some of the people here. take the trouble to do research 20 over years record merging of shares and etc. most of them must have pump their lifetime saving into this counter. god willing hope there will make it big this time.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 20:03 | Report Abuse

dearest mikekong55 my head bowed down to you, Sir .. and also have put their researches here ... I believe you. and we do hope and pray good things shall comes for those whom waited patiently ...

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-05 20:22 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, lets us join AyamTua & Calvin pirate boat. I be the sailor who going to wash their ship toilets. Calvin the captain of caribbean & AyamTua the assistant shall sail us all to RM1.50 once again. No ppl here r selling, all holding very tight. Even vinvin also buying at 35 cents, we don't want any ppl not making any profit. RM1.50 going to make everybody happy & it going to serve as all common TP.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 20:24 | Report Abuse

https://www.crispychocolates.com/ - offers games and wallpaper.. heck, I even have their wallpaper on my sony computer... hahahahahaha ...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 20:27 | Report Abuse

MikeKong55 is the authoritative leader of the chocolate boat (Charlie and Chocolate Factory ) that will sail us all into chocolate paradise ... ! FYI, mikekong55 made 6 figures! whom am I ? I'm just nobody whom happen to follow mikekong55, otb, johnchong, vinvin, 林俊松 , izoklse .. I only support you all believers in this great chocolate story to make a big comeback! .. hahaha

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 21:04 | Report Abuse

if I say 1.00 .. people will mock me saying I am a dreamer so I will "cut" my hope, dream and underwear belief down to 50cent .. infact 50cent is a joke for a branded chocolate like Tudor, Crispy and Tango ..

1. when MAS was the king of airlines , came along AirAsia people mock their believers ... now AirAsia is the king of the sky! a good example and notable success stories ..
2. when Focal Aims, GHL Systems, Inari , INSAS, Cuscapi, Daya, Pantech, Fibon, Homeritz etc was small ... nobody took notices until it already hit the entertainment magazines headlines ahahaa ....
3. Rationally, Dunhill, Tiger Beers, Vico, Maggie Mee, Maggie Brands Milo, KFC, SPRITZER etc - all many many years long worth of brands already in paradise too .. now left only Tudor Gold (PMCORP) ... ask around uncle, aunty, ah mah, ah mu, abang , kakak, pakcik dan makcik.. do they know about Tudor Gold, Crispy, Tango etc? they understand this coz it's in the supermarket... only matter of time, for Tudor Gold brand cement their names like their counterparts .. for us now to buy at 30cent and 40cent - buy into chocolate many years established name ... at this low price... according to Lord Calvin's original theories (the original prophesy) , we're buying the discount of century! we're are all just his followers ... hahaha .. salute the true King of Tudor (Thor 2)
4. No worries of shortage of oil and gas, no worries of gov contracts, no worries of 4GLTE subscribers and how many electric poles (tiang elektrik) they're going to erect, no worries of furniture business etc - we only worries about worm eating into the chocolate!
5. Costumers worldwide is children, orang tua, uncle and aunties ... even people on the streets also can buy chocolate ... yes, this is Charlie and Chocolate Factory movie in the making! Ommpa Lampa..
6. Mid November 2013 and December 2013 something good about to be expected payout etc (see all post above) even before that good thing comes price has surge insanely (slow slowly) till 0.345 .. if this were speculative or something bad how come no UMA? how come not going down rapidly like SERSOL? more heavy selling but yet EQUALLY more heavy buying ...... this is chocolate ... not just yesterday in the business but has been many many years established with no coverage from media house and magazine .. price keep pushing up meaning to say confidence, faith and believe began to build up!

my 2cents thoughts lah .. ding dong ding dong 0.50

AyamTua: TP1 : 0.50
Chocolate Tudor Real TP: 1.30 - 1.50 (not tomorrow but slow slow ... hopefully fast lah .. hehehehhe)

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-05 21:21 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, I've just read ur above thread in which u stated ur TP 1.38 which I think is not beneficial to us when v bought the share at 35 sen ...........as follows:- 35x4=1.40-1.38=2
4 shares of 25 sen converted into 1 share of RM1.00 valued at RM1.38.......negative 2 sen.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Tg. I think the above is a guessing game only.

Lim AS

275 posts

Posted by Lim AS > 2013-11-05 21:24 | Report Abuse

tomorrow will see big corrections b4 it surges again coz the gain is too big for a single day ? Suddenly u will see all the sellers from nowhere coming in all angles? Those soft hearted souls will chicken out immediately...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 21:25 | Report Abuse

while people worries about retracement at 30cent .. im more worried about can Tudor Gold break 2.00 ..

by cutting long story short, really, im an old crazy chicken who like to see how - predictively into the chocolate future - Tudor Gold capture itself on stock market chart .. and forever cement it status to be like Dunhill, Channel, Milo, Pantene shampoo etc etc all those brand names :-)

the chocolate stock that you buy .. not an ordinary stock according to Lord Calvin's original theories (please check all Calvin old manuscripts) ... Lord Calvin has shown us the way, we just need to keep faith! hahaha

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 21:26 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, 0.50 too little. will push up to around 0.55/0.65. that is 18-22 x of eps. maybe with announcement of capital reduction 0.60/70 the most. RM1.00 seem a bit high but not so if there revalue their property. inform calvin to press management for revaluation.hahaha

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 21:37 | Report Abuse

another new reader trying to play smart by frightening holder to sell to him cheap.no wonder, analyst say this is wave 3.why people with sound knowledge of stock market using indicator reading always so negative.wave 3 got big correction meh? I thought is short-lived and shallow and after a breather will shoot another high. correct me if I am wrong.please check PRKCORP from 1.02 climbs to 3.50 within month.why climb leh? undervalue mah. why pmcorp climb undervalue mah.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-05 21:38 | Report Abuse

vinvin, u will lose 2 sen if calculating like that. But, don't forget about the company capital repayment. Cheque that u going to receive, lets say 10 cents per share. So, u still untung 8 cents per share~

1Superman

187 posts

Posted by 1Superman > 2013-11-05 21:47 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, u sure can break rm2? R u kidding?

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-05 21:48 | Report Abuse

vinvin,I believe Ayam Tua's price target is based on current
price- that is before share consolidation and cash payout.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-05 21:50 | Report Abuse

A lot of people still don't get the good point of buying PMC. Some scared of capital deduction, some not believing chocolate bussiness.

Eventhough Calvin has explaining the maximum effort as he could.

What I think on PMC is, it has a lot of undervalue asset still haven't revaluate yet. Target price of RM1.50 actually still very below than what I expect it should. For me, my target price after capital deduction at least RM 3.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 21:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 5, 2013 09:37 PM | Report Abuse

another new reader trying to play smart by frightening holder to sell to him cheap.no wonder, analyst say this is wave 3.why people with sound knowledge of stock market using indicator reading always so negative.wave 3 got big correction meh? I thought is short-lived and shallow and after a breather will shoot another high. correct me if I am wrong.please check PRKCORP from 1.02 climbs to 3.50 within month.why climb leh? undervalue mah. why pmcorp climb undervalue mah.

- Dearest mikekong55 why should we listen to others? I personally listen to people whom has made 6 figures (in this case our humble Leader of The Pack and Choco Captain mikekong55) ... to AyamTua, there is no where in the world could explain why PMCORP start to pick up .. best bet those folks with large funds could have pick up all good news and info from here and begin convinced other in their circle to invest .. and fundamentally they know it's a real chocolate business...

yes, not just created yesterday, but a real in life chocolate bar ... an undervalue choco business! this is not close to skim cepat kaya ... ini cokelat, bukan dream of oil strike! hahahaha .. for chocolate paradise sake, this also not in the news or being covered by professional media entertainment house.. we are all street and home people who happens to know this is something UNDERVALUE! simple as 1,2 and 3 ...... with no magic, or trickery, or putting water guns to the head seeking for investment....

If people were to ask AyamTua money for investment .. like normal investor all would ask.. what type of business? apa bisness mau bikin? In this case is chocolate .. yes .. everyone is responsible to their investment ... business chocolate as solid as supermarket business.. if PARKSON is price 0.345 or NESTLET price at 0.345 - do you think we all would have this discussion right now?

by the time Tudor (PMCORP) choco hits 0.800 (small dream lah..) AyamTua under yamyam tree ... and hoping Tudor can break 1.00 (then smile theories come true) and onward to Lord Calvin theories of 1.50 and above! ...

this is chocolate lah ... 0.345 for Tudor Gold??? should be more lah ...

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 21:55 | Report Abuse

Posted by 1Superman > Nov 5, 2013 09:47 PM | Report Abuse

Ayamtua, u sure can break rm2? R u kidding?

- I am crazy old fool with hope and dreams .. please don't follow me ... trade with own risk bro .... read this for further insights and knowledge :-) don't follow me, follow your heart ...

Posted by davidkkw79 > Nov 5, 2013 09:50 PM | Report Abuse

A lot of people still don't get the good point of buying PMC. Some scared of capital deduction, some not believing chocolate bussiness.

Eventhough Calvin has explaining the maximum effort as he could.

What I think on PMC is, it has a lot of undervalue asset still haven't revaluate yet. Target price of RM1.50 actually still very below than what I expect it should. For me, my target price after capital deduction at least RM 3.

Posted by Kelvin Tsai > 2013-11-05 21:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by vinvin > Nov 5, 2013 09:21 PM | Report Abuse

AyamTua, I've just read ur above thread in which u stated ur TP 1.38 which I think is not beneficial to us when v bought the share at 35 sen ...........as follows:- 35x4=1.40-1.38=2
4 shares of 25 sen converted into 1 share of RM1.00 valued at RM1.38.......negative 2 sen.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Tg. I think the above is a guessing game only.

Re above by vinvin...

Might be this is the logic why Calvintaneng said earlier that this stock might go up to RM 10 in future if we are to base on this rule - 4 shares merges into 1 share ! Personally, I think it is not about the merging of shares to push up the share price but rather on the premium products ie Tango, Crispy and Tudor Gold chocolate which are emerging their popularity in the chocolate market ?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 22:06 | Report Abuse

ask yourself this question night and day does Tudor Gold Chocolate (under the name PMCORP with many long years business) really really worth 30cent? or even 50cent? ... what if tomorrow PMCORP decided to flipped the switch and change their stock name to TUDORGOLD just like SPRITZER 1.00 company to capture the essence of chocolate business .... ? wow .. magic ..

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-05 22:11 | Report Abuse

A lot of malaysian don't believe in chocolate bussiness, they don't give a damn on undervalue asset...

They rather believe in furniture bussiness, china companies....

I just don't understand their decision & thought

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-05 22:12 | Report Abuse

Spritizer no longer RM1 lah AyamTua, u already out-dated. If RM1, i also buy quickly. Now price at RM1.80, going to hit RM2+ next year~ Spritizer warrant pun 70 cents le. I'm waiting for PM Corp warrant. Sure earn like sh!t =)

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-05 22:15 | Report Abuse

Lim, share yr info if any pmcorp warrant ...huhu

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-05 22:20 | Report Abuse

I like chocolate n I believe that this company has pontential n the price will advance. Just like pwroot when the price was at 50 sen nobody bothered to buy but when it reached RM1.00 everybody chasing after it. I've just keyed in two items to buy pmcorp at 34.5 sen n 35 sen n hope that any one of the item will be successful, if both so much the better.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 22:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by davidkkw79 > Nov 5, 2013 10:11 PM | Report Abuse

A lot of malaysian don't believe in chocolate bussiness, they don't give a damn on undervalue asset...

They rather believe in furniture bussiness, china companies....

I just don't understand their decision & thought

-- agreed Sir DavidKKW79 .. orang suruh beli Gpacket beli, orang suruh beli Astro beli, orang suruh beli CENSOF beli, orang suruh beli SKPETRO beli, orang suruh beli WESTPORT beli, orang suruh beli CSL, beli ... all those EXPENSIVE counters sanggup beli , buy without hesitation ... but when it came to very small TUDOR GOLD in the supermarket ... people mock it speculative, shark, whales etc ... without second thoughts! Until Lord Calvin kena ban for hardsell then price up to 30cent .... ! hahahaha

then slowly other Leader of The Pack my respected Guru MikeKong55 made 6 figures banking on future chocolate TUDOR GOLD .. whom should I listen???? this is real life chocolate in the 7-11, buy one please and eat it.. not asking for money to buy expensive counter in hope to strike oil, strike GST deals, strike 4G specturum etc ... this is real life down to earth chocolate business ... in the supermarket!

Maggie (nestle) sudah mahal lor....... tinggal PMCORP saja if there's anymore chocolate stock why not share here? .... agreed, with my Guru MikeKong55 (6 figure earner) all the way .... AyamTua take his advises from respected Master and Guru mikekong55 whom has made it as chocolate millionaire hahahahahahahahahaha ! ...

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 22:29 | Report Abuse

told you already. AYAMTUA, is a veteran with vast expertise in stock. just listen to his advise you won't go wrong.he is very profession and don't simply 'shoot'. more newcomer will be joining this pmcorp forum. there ill bring along negative as well as positive comments.

hepitrade

5,290 posts

Posted by hepitrade > 2013-11-05 22:34 | Report Abuse

Plz share... Like to learn new things... Thanks

rooney2u

703 posts

Posted by rooney2u > 2013-11-05 22:40 | Report Abuse

Us drop will affect tomorrow performance?

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 22:45 | Report Abuse

dowone up/down our bursa index will drop. fund manager adjusting their portfolio.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-05 22:48 | Report Abuse

Later I will delete my post of the calculation posted in investalks.

I feel like I am facing to a lot of people who don't know how to evaluate a stock by its quality and quantity analysis. I m not good as Calvin, give so much patient and love to others.

People rather go to invest in Nirvana, Genneva....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 22:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by rooney2u > Nov 5, 2013 10:40 PM | Report Abuse

Us drop will affect tomorrow performance?

- yes AyamTua sincerely hope so, please drop to 0.290 or more so AyamTua can collect more and so 林俊松 , Master Guru MikeKong55 can collect before end of November 2013 payout (see all calvintaneng posts) .. hehehe

TUDOR GOLD in supermarket? performance drop after up to 0.345? :-)))Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango ... I have spare underwear to collect :D

cannot imagine already, even cannot wait Bursa to open tomorrow... hehehehe - don't follow me... follow your heart .... have faith in chocolate! :D

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 23:01 | Report Abuse

AYAMTUA, no more buying for me. am holding 350k free share after disposing 400k to cover my initial capital layout. reinvest 50k @1.98 into ILB. will be selling tomorrow since news of RM1.10 special dividend announced on 4/11/13;will fly tomorrow. did inform people here to buy,our LIM said already up from 1.00 to 2.00. ILB now cash rich without debt and NTA 3.14.sure will be few thousand richer tomorrow and T3(suppose to pick up)

yennie

26 posts

Posted by yennie > 2013-11-05 23:04 | Report Abuse

Was in Aeon Big for some shopping and decided to check out the chocolate counters. VanHouten chocolate bars were all sold out while Cadbury were left with small quantity. To my disappointment Tudor Gold Bars were place at the bottom rung with Lindt chocolates. They were left untouched. It was easy to spot Van Houten and Cadbury as they were at eye level. How to increase sales if ppl cant see Tudor Gold as it is not easily visible? Out of sight out of mind. Someone commented Tudor Gold is a tad too sweet and I agree. Mgt said it is for local flavour but I think the sweetness deters ppl who are health conscious. Make it rich and creamy like molten gold will Tudor Gold deserve the gold medal.

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-05 23:22 | Report Abuse

mikekong55, ILB insiders already goreng since May from RM1 to RM2. Not worth entering it now, after ex-date it will fall like water tapping out to 90 cents. The NTA website put RM2 only, not accurate?
I think PM Corp main problem is marketing, those Tango chocolate in Brunei shopping complex pun difficult to look for. Cadbury & Nestle chocolate easily can get near to cashier, but for Tango, u need to go chocolate section & they placed it at the bottom. How it going to boost sales like this?
I think some1 or Calvin as the Top30 shareholdings should rise up this issue to the management. Perhaps, AyamTua can do us a favour by dropping Lai Fa an email about it? Mentioning customer complaining can't find Tango chocolate in supermarket or hardly find.
Thanks ya~

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-05 23:25 | Report Abuse

Yennie: don't too expecting on chocolate bussiness. In market, there is always full with giant companies such as Nestle, Cadburry, Vanhouten spent a lot of money to promote their low quality product to consumer by placing their product in eye level place to catch consumers. These giant company, their have brand, more famous than NFI. So of course they will spend a lot of marketing than NFI. But these company mostly are selling low quality products.

NFI cann't fight with them by spending money as much as them in marketing. So you always see NFI products always place in lowers rack. But don't forget NFI has better good quality products and lower selling price of products. One day consumer behaviour will change, they will start to reliaze they have been fooling by these famous branded companies so many years by giving such low product product.

Somehow above is just my personal assumption and imagination, it is still have to take some years to go and happen. Or maybe even faster than I thought. You can't compare malaysia market response to other countries market. Malaysian awareness still very in infant stage.

One more thing, try to discover more asset of PMC. These could be another catalyst to boom up PMC.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 23:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by davidkkw79 > Nov 5, 2013 11:25 PM | Report Abuse

Yennie: don't too expecting on chocolate bussiness. In market, there is always full with giant companies such as Nestle, Cadburry, Vanhouten spent a lot of money to promote their low quality product to consumer by placing their product in eye level place to catch consumers. These giant company, their have brand, more famous than NFI. So of course they will spend a lot of marketing than NFI. But these company mostly are selling low quality products.

NFI cann't fight with them by spending money as much as them in marketing. So you always see NFI products always place in lowers rack. But don't forget NFI has better good quality products and lower selling price of products. One day consumer behaviour will change, they will start to reliaze they have been fooling by these famous branded companies so many years by giving such low product product.

Somehow above is just my personal assumption and imagination, it is still have to take some years to go and happen. Or maybe even faster than I thought. You can't compare malaysia market response to other countries market. Malaysian awareness still very in infant stage.

One more thing, try to discover more asset of PMC. These could be another catalyst to boom up PMC.

-- a prudent and wise statement .. yes don't expect NFI to fight with big boys ... I agree just now I went to 711 I only see big name chocolate on top but NFI underneath - pity .. perhaps one day, when enough exposure and educate to wide mass this will pick up ...at this point AyamTua will collect while people still don't know about it yet .. then one day NFI wake up and change their marketing strategies, profit in, and NFI have all the billions to make their own "shock and awe" campaign.. BOOM! .. remember, this is chocolate .. so far the best and safe investment in 2013 for AyamTua .. one cant go wrong! For below 50cent safe bet! Hopefully NFI use AyamTua hard earned cash to grow their business into the future .. just like you even though I'm bullish deep down in AyamTua heart would love to see something good out of this for every single investors put their hard earned monies into Tudor Gold (PMCorp)!

Lai Fa - if you see this please wake up now and do something!

thanks

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-06 05:41 | Report Abuse

LIM, NTA for ILB @ 2.13 not factor in the disposal of 1.01 gain from sale of china warehouse. NTA should be 3.14. after special dividend the NTA is 2.04

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-06 06:35 | Report Abuse

HOW TO PICK UNDERVALUE/QUALITY STOCK WITHOUT USING TA/FA,NO NEED BLACK OR WHITE CANDLE. BRIEFLY STATED HERE:(1)STOCK TRADING BELOW PE 10.5x (2)STOCK TRADING BELOW 2/3 OF NTA (3)STOCK HAVING CASH EXCEEDING MARKET CAPITALISATION and (4) PROPERTY ASSETS NOT VALUE SINCE 2006. not making stock around but if look carefully/search you'll still find some gem in bursa.

Posted by faberlicious > 2013-11-06 08:27 | Report Abuse

Check out Cold Eye's 5 yardstick on stock picking.

Cold Eye 5 yardsticks presentation by Cold Eyed - http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/kianweiaritcles/26614.jsp

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-06 08:38 | Report Abuse

Ayamtua: Don't worry the chocholate bussiness of NFI, eventhough I ask people don't expecting too much on chocolate bussiness. I believe NFI management know how to fight with those branded company, actually they have go through various strategy cooperate with others companies, such as tesco, cosway, now even has on track of export to oversea markets.

For me, chocolate bussiness just my safety margin, its asset and cash repayment is my interest point. I will also same as you guys will hold it at least few years , unless some unexpecting happen...

member41

3,718 posts

Posted by member41 > 2013-11-06 08:44 | Report Abuse

Pre opening 35.5, Mike was right... congrats guys... waiting 9am

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-06 08:51 | Report Abuse

today WILL open high ! BELIEVE IN TUDOR GOLD POWER :) YES .. market havent open yet but AyamTua alredy there waiting to grab a bar of long establish chocolate power brand: TUDOR GOLD!

YES YES YES! Don't follow me, follow your heart and own belief and conviction!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-06 08:52 | Report Abuse

EVERYDAY UP POWER CHOCOLATE BUSINESS! TUDOR GOLD HERE I COME!! Hahaha

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-06 09:10 | Report Abuse

I saw the buying n selling changing vol every second , it means the same players are changing the price to trap each other into their positions to making a deal done ; hope this is not a speculating scam!

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-06 09:12 | Report Abuse

leslieroycarter: If you go and check all counters in bursa, mostly 90% has the same scene as you mentioned....

freonsf

645 posts

Posted by freonsf > 2013-11-06 09:14 | Report Abuse

means what happen? All Big Gun want get out of their share? some1 please advise.

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-06 09:14 | Report Abuse

more selling than buying today , it will be capped at max 35 cts and may going down compared with the last trading. When the market is too hot , it has to cool down just like kseng!

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-06 09:21 | Report Abuse

Already bought 600 lots at 34.75 sen n hope the price will be maintained at 35 sen.

wcs0201

885 posts

Posted by wcs0201 > 2013-11-06 09:24 | Report Abuse

better take your profits before too late :)

Post a Comment
Market Buzz