PAN MALAYSIA CORPORATION BHD

KLSE (MYR): PMCORP (4081)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (2.78%)

Day's Change

0.175 - 0.18

Trading Volume

23 people like this.

16,893 comment(s). Last comment by calvintaneng 2 days ago

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

CHECK THE INFO OUT
via: http://tandav-bk.blogspot.com/2013/01/1-issue-1_29.html

2.5 Distribution

The type of distribution used is indirect distribution. This is clearly seen when Tudor Gold has Food Networks distribute their products. But Food Networks also uses indirect distribution to sell the products which is through wholesalers and retailers, their primary indirect channels. This method of distribution is used because they can obtain the best market share. This allows them to focus on producing and improving their goods. The main advantages about indirect distribution would be, it allows penetration of fragmented dispersed markets, and increases profitability by making low transactions amounts.

FOCUS THIS LINE: But Food Networks also uses indirect distribution to sell the products which is through wholesalers and retailers, their primary indirect channels. This method of distribution is used because they can obtain the best market share.

---------
YESSSSSSSSSS - go for BIG MARKET SHARE .. yes yes yes! Ommpa lampa.. ommpa lampa.. Charlie and Chocolate Factory ! :D

Posted by leslieroycarter > 2013-11-05 14:35 | Report Abuse

it will be good for pmcorp if the correction comes sooner than later . No good at all if no correction as the fall will be great and merciful. Mind u this is stock trading and so most of the players r seasoned hunters who will shot and stop shooting when the game ends.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 14:41 | Report Abuse

tomorrow top up! future is unthinkable .. by looking way beyond $1.00 is nothing .. full confidence in Tudor Gold and Crispy chocolate business, established business ... convince self first, before convince others .. AyamTua already fully convinced and hardcore believer in sound and established chocolate business ... an unknown stock soon become a media darling ... once it hits certain price all research house will take notice .. by the time they take notice .... future prediction: more than 1.00 ... present is now, tomorrow is future .... Spritzer bottle water can make 1.00 ... what more to say a chocolate ... hehehe .. a clear win stock pick at the right price now .. go go go! market haven't open yet, AyamTua already cheered for it.. tomorrow SURE FIRE UP! hahaha

yennie

26 posts

Posted by yennie > 2013-11-05 14:47 | Report Abuse

I do agree with Jcool that big fish/syndicate rules in Bursa. Bursa is their rice bowl they are very well informed about the companies listed and they have detail plans on how to goreng a counter. They are involved in both fundamental and non fundamental counters, big and small.

When a fundamental counters moves up ppl say its smart money buying. When a penny counter goes up ppl say its due to syndicate. To me it doesnt matter so long as a counter goes up. My remisier tells me syndicates are smart ppl. Con man also very smart else how to con others.

I invest both in fundamental and penny counters. My returns on penny counters are 50%-200%. As for fundamental counter 20%-30%. If one has patience and not too greedy then one can get more than 20% gain.

With the combination of tips/rumours, FA and TA the counter will move fast eg pmcorp. With more wind the ship will sail even further!

llweill

2 posts

Posted by llweill > 2013-11-05 14:57 | Report Abuse

Hi, may I know what is known as cash pay out and how would it possibly affect the shareholder and price?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 15:00 | Report Abuse

by putting things into a predictive perspectives here's a potential sequence to this great chocolaty stories that people would love to believe

at 0.345 -- first, up - then correction - then up - then correction - then up - ding dong ding dong - watch this forum - then up, then correction -- then up -- ding dong ding dong - correction - media house take notice of up then -- up then -- correction -- then $1.00 and beyond ...

Bottomline: UP

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 15:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by faberlicious > Nov 5, 2013 12:06 PM | Report Abuse

On Jan 4,1990,PMCORP share price is at 1.849.

- the one line MANTRA... few years later in 2009 comes Tudor Gold ... hehehe .. put this into imagination, sleep on it , marinate on it ... Spritzer bottle plastic water hits 1.00 ... what more to say, chocolate .. hehehe

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-05 15:20 | Report Abuse

Posted by Calvin 'MY RECENT TRIP TO AGM OF PAN MALAYSIA CORP (4081)'
NOTE: WHY THERE IS SO LITTLE TRADING ACTIVITY IN PM CORP? BECAUSE THE THIRTY TOP SHARE HOLDERS OWN 77% OF THE LISTED SHARES. PLUS THE COMPANY SHARE BUYBACK OF MORE THAN 8%. OVER 85% OF SHARES ARE TIGHTLY HELD. THE TREASURY SHARES WERE PURCHASED FROM 30 CENTS TO 20 CENTS.

THERE REMAINS ONLY LESS THAN 15% FREE FLOAT FOR TRADING IN THE OPEN MARKET. WHEN THIS 15% IS TAKEN UP, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO BUY SO UNDERVALUED SHARES ANY MORE.

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-05 15:23 | Report Abuse

my theory of earlier stands- "CORNEREEEEEEEEEED STOCK"

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 15:25 | Report Abuse

Tudor Gold, Heineken Beers, Tiger Beers, Dunhill, Crispy, Tango, Maggie, Danone, Loius Vunton, Hershey's, Julie's - all these are long established brand with exception to Tudor Gold stock (by the name of PMCORP) way cheaper compare to other consumer stocks .. put this into imagination .. potential unlimited lah abang abang kakak kakak ...

invest118

45 posts

Posted by invest118 > 2013-11-05 15:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by Vincent Than > Nov 5, 2013 01:25 PM | Report Abuse

Invest118 Thank you for the info! Will check it out! And btw how to reply ppl? lol newbie here. Thanks for the thoughts! @_@

Hi Vincent Than, just cut and paste the previous post into your current posting so that readers will know which thread you are discussing, regards.

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-05 15:26 | Report Abuse

'CORNERED STOCK', Good or Bad? I think the correction is likely very shallow...., AyamTua please comment!!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 15:28 | Report Abuse

hope management of PMCORP - change their stock name to TUDORGOLD .. then boom will happen almost overnight .. think of SPRTZR .. yes .. cut all long story short ... :-)

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-05 15:33 | Report Abuse

Ha ha very nice. Wednesday >40c closing

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 15:35 | Report Abuse

Posted by alexanderSingapore > Nov 5, 2013 03:26 PM | Report Abuse

'CORNERED STOCK', Good or Bad? I think the correction is likely very shallow...., AyamTua please comment!!

- I only believe in establish long years brand names and businesses.. at anytime you and I could go to supermarket right now.. walking hand in hand ... and pick chocolate from the supermarket counter (the real counter) .. prices can always be gamed by sharks, cons, whales etc etc but at this very moment... what you and I see .. a bar of chocolate... which has potential of hitting any prices .. a jewel waiting to be discovered .. it's there in the supermarket ... not dreaming of finding oil .. not dreaming of waiting for GST contracts, not dreaming of hoping making deals with government.. this stock is there in the supermarket .... with the right trends or wave comes.. PMCORP is THE MARKET ... that's could help explain why those guys in PMCORP hold their share tight tight too... they know the values ... they know they're sitting on gold mine.. fully aware that one day if they do it right .... they're billionaire chocolate ........ but they need us, the need sharks, they need whales ... they need people to realize their dreams ... and you and me the layman of the street... we just ride the wave and make it big too! even some forummer already make 6 figures ! ... think of this and imagine it day and night.. with the right sentiments and the right media coverage .... boom! walla! magic!

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 15:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by alexanderSingapore > Nov 5, 2013 03:20 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Calvin 'MY RECENT TRIP TO AGM OF PAN MALAYSIA CORP (4081)'
NOTE: WHY THERE IS SO LITTLE TRADING ACTIVITY IN PM CORP? BECAUSE THE THIRTY TOP SHARE HOLDERS OWN 77% OF THE LISTED SHARES. PLUS THE COMPANY SHARE BUYBACK OF MORE THAN 8%. OVER 85% OF SHARES ARE TIGHTLY HELD. THE TREASURY SHARES WERE PURCHASED FROM 30 CENTS TO 20 CENTS.

THERE REMAINS ONLY LESS THAN 15% FREE FLOAT FOR TRADING IN THE OPEN MARKET. WHEN THIS 15% IS TAKEN UP, YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO BUY SO UNDERVALUED SHARES ANY MORE.

- another MANTRA ..... yes ... yes... !

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-05 15:39 | Report Abuse

:-D

Posted by alexanderSingapore > 2013-11-05 15:42 | Report Abuse

up side good, downside little! Thanks, AyamTua

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 15:45 | Report Abuse

we need Calvin Tudor Messiah back to give us more prophesy ..... eversince Calvin been barred this forum is full of mini Calvin followers .. thank you Calvin .... for opening the world eyes .. slowly but surely .... we are on the right path! Part one of Calvin theories and propehy has happen price already broke 0.300 from nowhere, from unknown.. from unnoticed to now..... think of this.. how come this stock from no where to be here now here?

NFI also OEM for other chocolate makers .. heard this somewhere .. also if NFI changes their business model producing more winning products etc - technically as shareholders we are sitting on UNTAPPED gold mine potential ......

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-05 15:47 | Report Abuse

Yes sir

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 15:52 | Report Abuse

correction may come and go but below $1.00 is way to cheap for PMCORP maker of Tudor Gold chocolate .. Sprizer bottle water already $1.00 .. a clear winning sport toto, damacai ticket that doesn't need to be punt or guessed .. is there in front of eyes ... bar of chocolates waiting to be grab! in the supermarket and even in bursa ... YES! have faith in what you buy :-)

johnchong

635 posts

Posted by johnchong > 2013-11-05 15:57 | Report Abuse

No need to give names....
The lingo "Cornered" implies syndicates bought and then jack-up

Here the major shareholders have been holding their shares for sometime I believe, as they know what & where their business is going.

If you miss the boat it is ok, either jump in at the next destination or find another boat.

My strategy in such situation, is look for a bullish pendant and when ready to jump-in, take a bigger step so that you win more for what you missed earlier. Always have a positive attitude and we will see less of the ......... in the forums.

OTK is a very good example of a positive character.

We should appreciate his inputs and keep his advice behind your mind all the time as the ship moves faster forward. What he said is no different from what Ayam Tua just said.

Quote Ayam Tua
at 0.345 -- first, up - then correction - then up - then correction - then up - ding dong ding dong - watch this forum - then up, then correction -- then up -- ding dong ding dong - correction - media house take notice of up then -- up then -- correction -- then $1.00 and beyond ...

Bottomline: UP

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-05 16:24 | Report Abuse

AyamTua, is it still ok to jump in at 34.5 sen or may be able to get at 34 sen. I would to join ur company n the rest of the other members in this forum. Ur opinion only n on my own risk. Tq.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 16:31 | Report Abuse

Let say we stop thinking of 1.00 .. I know people dislike to dream too much ... so let cut our hopeful dream of 1.00 say this Tudor Gold chocolate could reach a mere laughable 50cent... well , now is 30cent for Tudor Gold chocolate so? another 20cent up to grab .... tomorrow AyamTua will top up .. then boom 50cent or 55 cent by mid November - December 2013 - with payout or quarterly report comes .. by assuming all GREEN color .. boom another level .. by keep buying into Tudor Gold Chocolate ideas whereby Spritzer bottle water already 1.00 is worth the pain day and night thinking of the same chocolaty taste! until AyamTua skin turn to brown color ... correction comes and goes but TUDOR GOLD STILL IN SUPERMARKET .. November and December 2013 still here.. but price keep moving up even before mid November ... ok lah.. by Chinese New Year, Hari Raya even next Christmas 2014 quarterly report 1,2,3 and stories changes, people changes, calvin could be back into i3, more stories , more good news etc etc .. up .... and keep moving ..

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 16:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by vinvin > Nov 5, 2013 04:24 PM | Report Abuse

AyamTua, is it still ok to jump in at 34.5 sen or may be able to get at 34 sen. I would to join ur company n the rest of the other members in this forum. Ur opinion only n on my own risk. Tq.

vinvin: I will topup tomorrow ... my own words because I see the future of chocolate business even spritzer bottle water also is 1.00 what more to say Tudor Gold? that is my rationale ..... and we buy this because we know chocolate in supermarket and always in demands .... always there .. .day and night....

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 16:41 | Report Abuse

vinvin: let cut the 1.00 dream put in 50cent dream .. still got 20cent left .. even toilet in supermarket also cost 20cent to enter.. we're not entering toilet business we're into chocolate business! hehehhe .. have faith.. we will see day light :-) im buying and I will hold till PMCORP return back to 1.00 because ...

- the one line MANTRA... few years later in 2009 comes Tudor Gold ... hehehe .. put this into imagination, sleep on it , marinate on it ... Spritzer bottle plastic water hits 1.00 ... what more to say, chocolate .. hehehe

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 16:41 | Report Abuse

alexsing, cornered or no cornered make no difference for I told you very limited share in open market. the only way is this stock will rocket to the sky. correction is very shallow for wave 3. leslieroy have been in many counter telling this sector no good and that sector not good to invest. for your info am buying into TAFI tomorrow, leslie. AYAMTUA, is the best and expert person to lead all his followers and young chick to paradise. just follow uncle ayamtua movement and you might make 7 figure gain as ayamtua is thinking 'BIG' now. tomorrow opening @ 0.35 will be ayamtua 1,000k buy;think he already key in as to make sure he is one of the early bird to bid 0.35. ayamtua, just tell everybody you're the famous 'sifu' in i3 formerly and everybody will ump queue to buy this pmcorp;scare to miss the boat since now you have taken heavy position in pmcorp. believe now you've earned your son the van and youself a bmw. don't take everything let those young man/women have a fair share of the chocolate gold pie.hahaha

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-05 16:48 | Report Abuse

Tq AyamTua, with ur confident I think I'll place half of my investment first n buy at 34.5 sen n then when the share price go up or down I'll place another half to complete my investment in this counter. What do u think of my idea AyamTua?

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 16:49 | Report Abuse

dearest guru and master sifu mikekong55: im just an old man with a young man dreams .. to all investor in chocolate ... mikekong55 is the guru that you seek for in liue of Calvin the prophet Tudor Gold missing ... mikekong55 is the authoritative replacement messiah .. infact all of us, you and me should listen to his down to earth advises .. hahaha - thank you my lovely mikekong55 let I said I don't mind to share you my bed ... hahahaha with many love and kisses ... hihihihi

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 16:54 | Report Abuse

vinvin, where can you get 0.345 tomorrow. maybe you've to bid 0.355 in the morning. 0.35 tomorrow heavy buying and big roadblock.any forumer here will sell 0.345 to vinvin tomorrow? please do off market deal.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 16:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by vinvin > Nov 5, 2013 04:48 PM | Report Abuse

Tq AyamTua, with ur confident I think I'll place half of my investment first n buy at 34.5 sen n then when the share price go up or down I'll place another half to complete my investment in this counter. What do u think of my idea AyamTua?

-- vinvin: chocolate is always in demand.. always there, ayamtua tua doesn't look into share prices per se , ayamtua look into future ... into the UNTAPPED potential ... yesterday we talk about breaking 0.250 and today we talk about breaking 0.300 and tomorrow we talk about breaking 0.500 and so on and so forth until we all talk about breaking 1.00 and ding ding dong.. but in supermarket TUDOR GOLD is there.. infact woman are the largest consumer for chocolate ... on valentine day expect chocolate prices will surge.. and also other occasions ... also we're not buying PMCorp we're buying Tudor Gold .. and tudor gold is under PMCorp ... Hersey's , M&M . Rochelle etc .. all branded chocolates on par with Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango ... future is brighter at 0.345 is still cheap .. infact we should not look into prices we look into future ... prices only serves as rewards to those prudent investors.. :-) don't worry have faith .. together you and I will eat even more Tudor Gold :-)) cheers my lovely friends ... thanks!

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-05 17:00 | Report Abuse

probably limits up at 0.445 c tomorrow. To much pent-up bulls in this counters. Waiting to take-off tomorrow. happy trading

choolooi

310 posts

Posted by choolooi > 2013-11-05 17:00 | Report Abuse

as a new PMCorp minority shareholder as of 1st Nov.
i went to check out TUDOR GOLD.
all that said of this GOLD is correct.(packaging and content and price)
charlie bit into his bar and hit jackpot
(Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)

come tomorow we shall see how this gold ingot performs and shines...

thanks to Calvintan, Ayamtua, mikechong (6 figure gain===so very happy for you) and all the other believers and supporters of this golden thread.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 17:01 | Report Abuse

where is our young man,LIM from brunei. still searching high and low for your dream stock to make billion in the future. concentrate on your career; there will come a day the music here will stop and nobody talking about this chocolate. everyone have already make their ten of a thousand and the day will come when AYAMTUA also retire and resting underneath a 'yamyam' tree and counting his million. good luck uncle.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 17:06 | Report Abuse

psd57, limtup is 0.645 not 0.445. sell my 350k to you @ 0.555 will do; if can limit tomorrow. information given is trade between 0.35-0.38;close the day 0.355/0.36 is there is pullback. go up/down as there like for trader holding most of the share.

psd57

2,314 posts

Posted by psd57 > 2013-11-05 17:11 | Report Abuse

I thgt it was capped at 30%. correct me here mike. Thks

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 17:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 5, 2013 05:06 PM | Report Abuse

psd57, limtup is 0.645 not 0.445. sell my 350k to you @ 0.555 will do; if can limit tomorrow. information given is trade between 0.35-0.38;close the day 0.355/0.36 is there is pullback. go up/down as there like for trader holding most of the share.

-- vinvin: here what u seek @ 555 yes ... so many room to grow and to sleep in .. it correlates to AyamTua of saying

Posted by AyamTua > Nov 5, 2013 04:41 PM | Report Abuse X

vinvin: let cut the 1.00 dream put in 50cent dream .. still got 20cent left .. even toilet in supermarket also cost 20cent to enter.. we're not entering toilet business we're into chocolate business! hehehhe .. have faith.. we will see day light :-) im buying and I will hold till PMCORP return back to 1.00 because ...

bottomline: UP!
Confidence: Tudor Gold, Crispy, Tango
Where?: Supermarket
Consumers: Boys and Girls
Country?: Worldwide.. brunei, middle east, Singapore etc etc

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 17:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by mikekong55 > Nov 5, 2013 05:01 PM | Report Abuse

where is our young man,LIM from brunei. still searching high and low for your dream stock to make billion in the future. concentrate on your career; there will come a day the music here will stop and nobody talking about this chocolate. everyone have already make their ten of a thousand and the day will come when AYAMTUA also retire and resting underneath a 'yamyam' tree and counting his million. good luck uncle.

- yes, I will sleep under the tree .. when Im gone out from this world when im old.. I want to be known as the silly old chicken whom put his faith into chocolate Tudor Gold business... hahahaha nice on yamyam tree! thanks my dearest mikekong55 may all your investments gain not 1 million but tents of millions! :-)

vinvin

4,479 posts

Posted by vinvin > 2013-11-05 17:36 | Report Abuse

Mikekong55, I just keyed to buy at 35 sen n if the queue is heavy n substantial then I'll bid at 35.5 sen when market starts.

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-05 17:40 | Report Abuse

ok get ready for tomorrow guys. but be carefully of any profit taking before another push.

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 17:47 | Report Abuse

vinvin: to boost your confidence and my own confidence if AyamTua top up 35 or even 38 .. and limit up at 0.445 .. still good what? ... realistically speaking lah .. again we're still waiting for November-December 2013 ..... which is still long way to go another few weeks ... then boom up again and again .. people will keep saying correction, and non believer will keep saying this that ... then boom again .. keep moving .. chocolate like Tudor Gold, Crispy and Tango ... worth 50cent meh? Spritzer already 1.00 ...... even PMCorp without flashbang news, without media house coverage, without newspaper introduction , without daily advertisement in TV etc ... still at 0.345 already beaten IRIS, MAS, HUBLINE, half of FIBON, quarter of PINTARAS, HAP Seng, Keck Seng, Ah Meng.. and Ah Seng stocks ... why?

Posted by psd57 > Nov 5, 2013 05:00 PM | Report Abuse

probably limits up at 0.445 c tomorrow. To much pent-up bulls in this counters. Waiting to take-off tomorrow. happy trading

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-05 18:22 | Report Abuse

WoW limit up bro.huge tu.

davidkkw79

5,068 posts

Posted by davidkkw79 > 2013-11-05 18:26 | Report Abuse

I've just made a simple calculation to elaborate how to write off its accumulating losses of 600 million through capital deduction and share premium....

http://www.investalks.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19555&pid=2751771&page=1&extra=#pid2751771

林俊松

6,893 posts

Posted by 林俊松 > 2013-11-05 18:27 | Report Abuse

Heavy buyer at 34.5 cents 5693 lots where else only 5490 seller at 35 cents. Not much seller ahead. Hey AyamTua, if u hold too much of the share, how the market going to interact?
PM Corp from 50 cents in 1987 (Which I haven't born into this world) up to RM2 in 1990, then fall to 90 cents in 1992, after that continue to surge to its peak at RM3.75 in 1995. The price fall to 60 cents in 1998 (due to economy downturn during my primary time), The price re-bounced to RM2 in 1999 before falling to 10 cents early this year.

izoklse

5,233 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2013-11-05 18:31 | Report Abuse

people will ask what about the number of share you hold currently. is it going to reduce also concurrent with the reduction of share ? normal question people will throw perhaps.

kumar

44 posts

Posted by kumar > 2013-11-05 18:45 | Report Abuse

calvintaneng
Civilian

Re: PM CORP(4081) THE BARGAIN OF THE CENTURY!!
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2013, 09:26:33 PM »
Promote Chocolate or Stock?

If You Ask Me To Choose Between the two, Let 99% of the people buy NFi Chocolate And 1% of The People Buy PM Corp Shares Or Let 1% of the People Buy NFI Chocolate & 99% of the People buy PM Corp.

I Will Choose 99% of The People To Buy NFI TUDOR GOLD & TANGO ANYTIME!

IF A COMPANY BUSINESS IS DOING WELL - ITS SHARE PRICE EVENTUALLY FOLLOWS.

But Better Still Let 99% of the People Buy NFI Products & Also 99% of The People Buy PM Corp Shares.

Nestle's Milo has captured 90% of the Chocolate drink market in Malaysia. And Nestle's share price has been bidded up to RM68.00

Watch Out Nestle!! Kit Kat is the Worse Buy in Value While TANGO IS THE BEST VALUE BUY CHOCOLATE BAR IN MALAYSIA.

Let's Do A Comparison. TANGO 40 gm Bar High In Cocoa Content, Genuine Milk, Imported Nuts Like Almond & Hazel Plus ANTIOXIDANT Sells For Only RM1.29 in Giant Supermarket.

Nestle's Kit Kat Made in Thailand. Only 38gm. Filled With FLOUR, PALM, ILLIPE, SHEA, Almost no milk. Retails for RM2.60 in Giant Supermarket.

Genuine Cocoa sells for RM1.00 per kg while illipe sells for only 2 cents a kg. Yes, illipe costs only 2% of cocoa.

So the Ignorant Malaysian pays double the price for kit kat and gets little value BUT THE DISCERNING MALAYSIAN BUYS THE BARGAIN VALUE TANGO CHOCOLATE.

TUDOR GOLD HAS 29% GENUINE COCOA CONTENT. While Made In Malaysia Kit Kat, Cadbury and Vocelle have only 7% Cocoa content. The rest are chocolate fillers like Illipe, Palm & Shea. Palm stands for Palm Oil. Illipe has been explained. What is Shea? Shea fats cost about the same as illipe 2 cents a kg. Origin is from Sahara Area, Africa. Full of fats. Originally used for massage oil and candle wax.

Imported Cadbury from Australia & New Zealand have Only 26% Cocoa - lost to TUDOR GOLD(29% Genuine Cocoa) . There is a huge tax for imported chocolates coming into Malaysia. That's why they sell the very inferior Cadbury bar(200gm) in Giant Supermarket as low as RM5.99 during promotion. Imported Cadbury (200gm) retails at RM19.50 in Cold Storage. Imported Cadbury has No Illipe or Shea Fats (Both banned in UK, USA & Australian Made Cadbury)

Why Must You Be Careful.

Prolonged Consumption of ILLIPE FATS & SHEA FATS WILL LEAD TO CLOTTING OF BLOOD VESSELS:
RESULTING IN:

1) HEART ATTACK ( NO ONE KILLER WORLD WIDE)

2) STROKE (NO TWO KILLER WORLD WIDE)

While COCOA OR DARK CHOCOLATE (TUDOR GOLD DARK CHOCOLATE HAS 55% COCOA)

1) LOWER HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE (SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN)

2) PREVENTS HEART ATTACK

3) PREVENTS STROKE

THERE IS A VIRTUOUS CYCLE OF EATING GOOD DARK CHOCOLATE OR CHOCOLATE WITH HIGH COCOA CONTENT THAT WILL PROLONG YOUR LIVES. AND BECAUSE YOU LIVE LONGER YOU GET TO ENJOY EATING DARK CHOCOLATE INTO A RIPE OLD AGE OF 100 YEARS.

Or The Vicious Cycle Of Eating Illipe & Shea Fats and Get All Kinds Of Chronic Diseases And Die At A Much Early Age Plus High Medical Bills To Pay In Later Life.

Check These FACTS YOURSELVES CAREFULLY.

YOUR HEALTH IS YOUR WEALTH.

http://www.investlah.com/forum

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 18:59 | Report Abuse

vinvin, if you queue 0.35 now most likely to get if people sell @ 0.345. good luck to you. izoklse, likely scenario no profit taking early maybe later part not when it breakout 0.365. pullback also around 0.345/0.35. let see the outcome tomorrow.

mikekong55

4,805 posts

Posted by mikekong55 > 2013-11-05 19:01 | Report Abuse

psd57, any share priced below rm1.00 limit up capped @ 0.30 above rm1.00 only 30%.

sundar245

1,675 posts

Posted by sundar245 > 2013-11-05 19:04 | Report Abuse

I just hold. If price falls below 0.34 sen .. Will use extra bullet n collect .

AyamTua

13,598 posts

Posted by AyamTua > 2013-11-05 19:32 | Report Abuse

I will use not just bullet but also put in some of my underwear to buy tomorrow :-) good luck to me brother in Tudor Gold. with no concrete news to support my believe except fast selling chocolates in supermarket .... my TP: 1.38 see below link:

Read this: http://www.investalks.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19555&pid=2751771&page=1&extra=#pid2751771
1 reduct RM0.25 capital 354,198,600 0.25 88,549,650
2 4 merging become 1 88,549,650 1 88,549,650 1.38 0.56

I just bought Tudor Gold and Crispy Chocolate at 7-11 ... yummy! At this 0.345 consider valueable price even Spritzer bottled water also can 1.00 .. if Tudor (PMCorp) is priced around 1.00 or 2.00 perhaps we all should be worry and weary about buying more but at 0.345 ... so valuable with downside almost equal to none ... we're talking about chocolate market trading at very very low price... worst worst lah Tudor Gold (PMCorp) price should be around $1.2 - $1.3 ..

Here's some economic indictor for Tudor Gold Fans worldwide ..

林俊松 Heavy buyer at 34.5 cents 5693 lots where else only 5490 seller at 35 cents. Not much seller ahead. Hey AyamTua, if u hold too much of the share, how the market going to interact?
PM Corp from 50 cents in 1987 (Which I haven't born into this world) up to RM2 in 1990, then fall to 90 cents in 1992, after that continue to surge to its peak at RM3.75 in 1995. The price fall to 60 cents in 1998 (due to economy downturn during my primary time), The price re-bounced to RM2 in 1999 before falling to 10 cents early this year.

05/11/2013 18:27

Let's make history together shall we? :-) I still stick to my believe Tudor Gold worst worst should be 1.00 not 50cent .. hahahaha now price still 30cent .. another 20 cent to be 50cent and another 70cent to be $1.00 .. fundamental: chocolate in supermarket, news? chocolate in supermarket, FA/TA? chocolate in supermarket... most people will wonder why share price go up or down? check the supermarket ... no oil gas contract, no dreaming of winning gov contracts .. just a simple chocolate winning factor.. Nestle and all - too expensive ... the last boat or train to ride is PMCORP (Tudor Gold) .. buy at 30cent or 40cent before 50cent and before 1.00 ... you're only fundamental a bar of chocolate Tudor in your hands ....

Hoping for NFI to change their business model to be like NESTLE only a serve as bonus.. so far promising Tudor Gold :-)))

Here's a story

Charlie: bro, what stock you buy?
Ah King: oil and gas, they say could hit oil anytime soon and drilling start so and so month and I also bought airline stock like AirAsia and MAS they say so and so can fly in any month
Charlie: ok .. good luck with that ..
Ah King: you? what did you buy?
Charlie: chocolate .... :-)
will eating away Tudor Gold ....

Thanks

Post a Comment
Market Buzz