HENGYUAN REFINING COMPANY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): HENGYUAN (4324)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.06 (2.44%)

Day's Change

2.40 - 2.48

Trading Volume

33 people like this.

123,783 comment(s). Last comment by Vdhawan 1 day ago

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2022-11-12 16:37 | Report Abuse

People should still vote by party

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2022-11-12 16:38 | Report Abuse

Put a dog in KL, people still vote ph

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2022-11-12 16:38 | Report Abuse

Put a cat in KL people still vote PH

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2022-11-12 16:46 | Report Abuse

Umno own goal sure discount

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 16:48 | Report Abuse

Sg Buloh outside KL leh. KJ popularity outside the party is very high leh. PH candidate mana ada KJ so popular leh. Who more charming. KJ lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

brightsmart

People should still vote by party

9 minutes ago

brightsmart

Put a dog in KL, people still vote ph

8 minutes ago

brightsmart

Put a cat in KL people still vote PH

8 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 16:50 | Report Abuse

No matter what PAS also will have few seats also safe seats leh. They want to ban what us up to them lah. Not that you live in PAS states mah. Haiyoh. Correct?

i3lurker

everything changes and nothing changes

As usual PAS will be the Main Controller, all concerts will be banned, no signing of UN human rights or UN child rights, single parent conversion will be allowed, child marriages will be allowed.
All these are nothing new, dancing and horse racing continue forever and ever.

PAS/BN/GPS/PN

9 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 16:54 | Report Abuse

Report: Sungai Buloh signals the start of my fight to clean up Umno, says Khairy

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 12 — Barisan Nasional (BN) hopeful for the Sungai Buloh parliamentary seat Khairy Jamaluddin said he wished to clean up Umno’s image and admitted disliking a few of his party colleagues.

In the event he wins the Sungai Buloh seat in the 15th general election (GE15), there will be bigger challenges ahead such as bringing change to the country, Umno and BN, he said at an event with Pertubuhan Amal Kebajikan Agama dan Masyarakat (Perakam) in Kelab Rahman Putra last night, according to a report from Berita Harian.

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-11-12 16:56 | Report Abuse

PAS/BN/GPS/PN "Satu Keluarga Malaysia", selepas itu semua barang naik.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 16:59 | Report Abuse

Khairy: Umno has lost its way, I want to 'cleanse' it

SUNGAI BULOH: Khairy Jamaluddin has openly admitted his reservations against certain Umno leaders and as a reformist, he would like to 'cleanse' the party upon wresting Sungai Buloh parliament seat in 15th General Election (GE15).

The Barisan Nasional (BN) candidate said that he wanted to bring a significant change to the country, Umno and BN so that the Malay community had a political platform that they could be proud of.

"I do not want to stop (making changes in just) at Sungai Buloh since contesting here itself is the biggest challenge in my political career. To win here is not easy but if I win, I want to bring all of us, not now maybe in five or 10 years' time, to lead the country.

"I also want to bring change to Umno in order for the party to be seen as a noble vessel for the Malay community. I met many who said that, it is not that they do not like Umno, but they are not pleased with certain individuals in Umno.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:02 | Report Abuse

"But the media should not create a fight between me and the president (Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi) but this is the fact and the reality. We want to bring Umno back as a Malay vessel that is noble, clean, changing and has good leaders who can be trusted like in the past," he said at Kelab Rahman Putra last night.

He also stressed that all parties must accept that Umno must change as the party had already lost its way and must be fixed to bring it back to the right path.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:05 | Report Abuse

"Do not hide (about Umno's current state) anymore. The Malays always have sentimental feelings towards Umno. It is just that Umno now has lost and must be fixed.

"I want to win GE15 and ensure Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob returns as the prime minister. Only then we cleanse Umno (from negative elements) to reinstate the people's trust in us.

"I am a reformist in Umno and my mouth cannot be shut. That is why I was sent to Sungai Buloh. If no one highlights this, we will never change forever.

"That's why my bet this time is not only for Sungai Buloh but for the future of the country, Umno and BN. If I win, insya Allah, we can see big changes. Starting from Sungai Buloh and ending in Putrajaya," said the

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-11-12 17:05 | Report Abuse

Remember the ECM Libra case? Can KJ come out to explain?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:05 | Report Abuse

He explained already leh. You cannot accept the answer kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

StartOfTheBull

Remember the ECM Libra case?

8 seconds ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:06 | Report Abuse

Go and goggles the answer lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

StartOfTheBull

Remember the ECM Libra case? Can KJ come out to explain?

2 seconds ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:07 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh so sure kah. KJ is the only hope Umno to reform leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

i3lurker

sure Guaranteed 100% BN will cleanse itself of KJ.

by next eRection no more KJ

3 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:09 | Report Abuse

KJ is so cool. Pasti boleh menang Sg Buloh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Sslee

5,580 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-11-12 17:10 | Report Abuse

This GE15 is mother of all cleansing. Hope it wil clean out all the old leaders and replace with new young progressive leaders in BN, PN and PH. As of PAS it will never change, so avoid at all cost.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:10 | Report Abuse

PH candidate apa cerita. Only complaint alot kah. Ular pun not interested on PH candidate in Sg Buloh leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2022-11-12 17:12 | Report Abuse

A sustainable win is based on win win harmony mutual respect humility love.....any win based on hatred, splitism, lose lose, arrogance is not sustainable when voters become smarter and more modern

Sslee

5,580 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-11-12 17:21 | Report Abuse

For better or worst, surely there will be consequences for KJ for going against the Mafia boss Zahid after the GE15.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:22 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh old story tak laku already leh. Now talking about KJ want to cleanse Umno leh. New storyline in latest GE15 leh. PH all cerita old story lagi leh. Corruption Corruption lagi kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

StartOfTheBull

https://m.aliran.com/thinking-allowed-online/2016-ta-online/adenan-extremists-religious-bigots-umno/

1 minute ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:24 | Report Abuse

Ceramah semua pun corruption one. Bosan lah. Now new narrative. KJ want to cleanse Umno starting from Sg Buloh his new reban terus to Putrajaya leh. New headline in GE 15 leh. More fresh leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-11-12 17:25 | Report Abuse

@Ular
If KJ win sure he will tell you a different story.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:27 | Report Abuse

Can KJ turn around with his latest headline and win Sg Buloh with his charm and handsome face attract young voters in Sg Buloh. Then baru ada chance to cleanse Umno later leh. Will voters buy his story. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:29 | Report Abuse

KJ no other choice already leh. If lose this time his career in politik is over leh. Talking about survival now leh. No U turn anymore leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

StartOfTheBull

@Ular
If KJ win sure he will tell you a different story.

2 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:31 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:36 | Report Abuse

Walao. Macam macam storyline leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

MALAYSIA
In attack against BN, Muhyiddin says a vote for Umno is a vote for DAP

BATU PAHAT, Nov 12 — Perikatan Nasional (PN) chairman Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin appeared confident today that Barisan Nasional (BN) will not win enough seats to win federal power, forcing Umno to negotiate with other parties in a bid to form a coalition government.

That coalition, he suggested before a few hundred supporters here, will likely be Pakatan Harapan. Muhyiddin then said voting for BN would by default be a vote for the DAP, a party the Bersatu president has accused of being anti-Malay.

"He said he doesn’t want to collude with PN because of Bersatu. So that means he would rather collude with who? PH ladies and gentlemen,” he said, referring to Umno president Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.

"And ladies and gentlemen you know who is in PH? The DAP,” the PN chairman added.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 17:46 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh Ummo youth started the ball rolling to promote KJ as the future PM kah. Other Umno leaders pun endorsed KJ kah. The momentum is growing already leh. Zahid mau kepala sakit later kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

GERIK, Nov 12 — Umno Youth chief Datuk Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki today joined the list of the party leaders endorsing Khairy Jamaluddin’s potential to be the prime minister one day.

He also said that Khairy has been an exemplary leader especially among the youth segments and capable of holding such a high office.

Sslee

5,580 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-11-12 18:24 | Report Abuse

Hahahaha,
I support i3lurker to be our virtual PM in make to beleive virtual world.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 21:59 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by niktraderinvestor > 2022-11-12 22:39 | Report Abuse

Politic forum ka ni Hahahahahahahaha

brightsmart

3,784 posts

Posted by brightsmart > 2022-11-12 22:39 | Report Abuse

What is so exciting pot calling kettle black?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 23:32 | Report Abuse

National Event mah. 4 to 5 yrs one time Rakyat is the politician boss mah. You not excited they all want your vote kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

qqq1212

I am not terribly excited with Malaysian politics and Malaysian politicians

53 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 23:37 | Report Abuse

Weekend Bursa not open shop leh. Takda price movement got nothing to talk also leh. Dont talk HY maybe ppl will forget Petron Corp QR very bad mah. You want we all talk it again to remind you meh. So talk politic sideline sikit lah. Anyway left 6 days to go only lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

niktraderinvestor

Politic forum ka ni Hahahahahahahaha

55 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 23:38 | Report Abuse

This is Msia Culture leh. Then you choose the less black one lah. Even black also got different tones leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

brightsmart

What is so exciting pot calling kettle black?

53 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 23:43 | Report Abuse

GE15: Vote for me to keep Opposition in check, KJ tells Pakatan supporters in Sg Buloh
By TARRENCE TAN
NATION
Saturday, 12 Nov 202211:21 PM MYT

PETALING JAYA: As GE15 campaigns enter its midway point, Khairy Jamaluddin told Pakatan Harapan supporters that checks and balances in administration is important and a vote for him will ensure that Opposition leaders are kept in check.

Khairy said many Pakatan supporters in Sungai Buloh are in a dilemma, as many are split on whether or not to vote for him, as many are still supporting the coalition that consists of DAP, PKR, Amanah and Upko.

“Pakatan supporters, I know that you are in a dilemma now on whether to support Pakatan or to switch to KJ.

“They like me, but they love the party.

“Pakatan supporters, you have to send a message to your own leaders, that we must have checks and balances in Sungai Buloh,” said Khairy during a ceramah at Kampung Melayu in Sungai Buloh on Saturday (Nov 12) night.

Khairy said he is a Malaysian leader at heart, where he kept the interests of every citizen, regardless of their racial backgrounds.

“When I was the Health Minister (during the pandemic), I had a strict order on vaccination - that we must save everyone.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-12 23:45 | Report Abuse

“A (health) emergency does not look at skin colour or race,” he said.

“So, Barisan, PAS and Pakatan supporters, I will look after you, bring victory to P107 Sungai Buloh,” added Khairy.

Acknowledging that the Sungai Buloh seat was previously won by PKR’s incumbent MP Sivarasa Rasiah with over 26,000 vote majority in 2018, Khairy appeared upbeat, saying that he isn’t prepared to lose.

“I came here to be the best elected representative for voters in Sungai Buloh,” he said.

“Many said this is mission impossible, but I want to say that nothing is impossible and God-willing, we will win on Nov 19,” added Khairy.

There is a looming economic turbulence next year and Khairy stressed that political stability is crucial to the nation.

“Our economy is growing but we have a challenging year ahead. The global economy will be challenging and we need stability next year,” added Khairy.

Meanwhile, Khairy also assured that Barisan Nasional’s prime minister candidate will be Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.

“To ensure no confusion (among the public), Barisan’s candidate for PM is none other than Ismail Sabri,” said Khairy.

Khairy said the prime minister candidate has been also agreed by the Umno president Datuk Seri Ahmad Zahid Hamidi himself.

“Lets vote for a good candidate so we have a stable government to bring about a prosperous nation. God-willing, Malaysia will be a great nation,” added Khairy.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 06:04 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 08:31 | Report Abuse

Mampus lah mcm ni...........bikin tak sama cakap nanti......

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 09:02 | Report Abuse

You mean he likes "pretty boys"????

Posted by niktraderinvestor > 2022-11-13 11:53 | Report Abuse

Hahahahhahahaa tahipolitik

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 12:12 | Report Abuse

Ular not Sg Buloh voter leh. Ular see KJ is handsome charming and many voters like him leh. Now is whether anyone dare to challenge Zahid in next Umno Election is more important leh. Give him a chance lah. Not that Ular can vote for him leh. You must look at bigger picture what benefit if he win Sg Buloh seat leh. Without the Sg Buloh seat who dare to challenge Zahid later. Umno remain as old Umno leh. Is this what you want
the end result kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

i3lurker

Dragon is a "'semua sama mati'' supporter of KJ.

=> thats the standard of KJ, only kindergarden standard.
=> Dictators will check Opposition

3 hours ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 12:20 | Report Abuse

KJ also younger generation leh. Baru 40 plus leh. Why PH can have younger generation in their supreme council. Umno cannot meh. Rafizi also 40plus mah. Anthony Loke also 40plus mah. With KJ it can make it happen like PKR or DAP why not. Like that better mah. At the end all the political parties with younger generation and whoever win the Election and form the gorment will have younger leaders at helm mah. So Umno need KJ to make the younger generation at helm in the party mah. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 12:25 |

Post removed.Why?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 12:27 | Report Abuse

KJ also said mau cleansing lah......how to accede to him.........cepat ambil ticket masuk Hotel Kajang leh.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 12:27 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 12:34 | Report Abuse

You takda sekolah one kah. Use you wild imagination think out of box lah. Selangor state is PH mah. He can meet the MB or not. Check his administration ada ok or not mah. Like he said if he win the Sg Buloh seat he will talk with MB about the relocation of Nursery to other places. Lately Banjir in Sg Buloh also he need to solve it after PH cannot solved it in the last 3 terms. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

Ular (KJ fan boy), cannot reply..........

Posted by BobAxelrod > 6 hours ago | Report Abuse

Aiyoyoh KJ, apa lu cakap? Lu tau boh?.......Opposition isn't the Ruling party lah. That's why they are the opposition.....they don't make policies and Bills for Parliament.......HOW YOU WANT TO KEEP THEM IN CHECK leh???

Mana sekolah lu???
Ooppssss........Oxe-si-fut

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 12:37 | Report Abuse

Dont you see KJ is so cool when he walk around in Sg Buloh constituency. So many want to take wefie with him leh. You compare with PH candidate. Straight away you can see the different leh. Minister level and non minister level candidate. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 12:52 | Report Abuse

Banjir is the most important issue need the MP to solve it. Whats the point if banjir also cannot solve it. Whether PH or BN or PN win must tackle the most important issue leh. Lost of property value is one thing. Lost of all the things inside the property is the worst leh. Just like in Ular punya kampong long time when Ular was a kid selalu banjir one. Ular can imagine how they feel when their house also masuk air. Now at least hujan lebat pun no more banjir after the gorment bikin longkang besar and raise the road level so the rain water can flow out from my kampong house. Baru for the past 20yrs takda banjir yang teruk happened. Haiyoh. Correct?

Post a Comment