HENGYUAN REFINING COMPANY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): HENGYUAN (4324)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.06 (2.44%)

Day's Change

2.40 - 2.48

Trading Volume

33 people like this.

123,783 comment(s). Last comment by Vdhawan 1 day ago

Sslee

5,580 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-11-13 13:05 | Report Abuse

Ular,
Flood mitigation projects are under Federal budget. The way Federal government awarding a RM2 billion project through direct negotiations to Mangkubumi Sdn Bhd, which is said to be owned by a person with links to the Umno leadership.

So do you think a direct negotiation without open tender to Mangkubumi Sdn Berhad 2 billion project will solved the flood problems or someone will become richer and 2 billion of tax payers money go into the drain?

PKR deputy president Rafizi Ramli today revealed that he had received insider information about a RM2 billion project that was purportedly in the process of being awarded by caretaker environment and water minister Datuk Seri Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man.

The project, which is said to be for the planning of phase two for a flood barrier at Sungai Langat, was the second one awarded to the same company in the past six months, Rafizi said during a press conference at PKR headquarters in Petaling Jaya.

“Extensive research into the owner of said company has shown that he is a figure who is very close to Umno and has received continuous profit from government projects,” he alleged.

He claimed that the company has not filed audited financial statements because it has chosen the status of an exempt company, something which he said was done only by small companies and not those that receive government projects worth billions.

“It has faced two bankruptcy petitions in court for not paying contractors according to Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) records and the company owes around RM144 million to financial institutions according to SSM records,” he alleged.
The company in question had previously been the recipient of large projects from the government, he said, most notably one in Papan in 2016.

“It is a worrying company, and if you look at it, it has all the problematic traits,” he said.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 13:18 | Report Abuse

Thats why Sg Buloh ppl need a minister level ppl like KJ to help them if BN win the Putrajaya leh. If PH win you think Sg Buloh banjir can solve with PH MP without minister level if PH form the gorment. Voters of the constituency need to gauge this also leh. Pick KJ better or PH MP better. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 13:20 | Report Abuse

Talking about the 2 bil project. Tuan Ibrahim issue letter to Rafizi already. Waiting Rafizi to reply else see him in the court. See what happen later. Ular dunno what happened leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 13:23 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR, Nov 12 ― Environment and Water Minister Datuk Seri Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man will file a defamation suit against PKR deputy president Mohd Rafizi Ramli for allegedly claiming that he had approved flood mitigation works after the dissolution of Parliament.

Tuan Ibrahim said he had instructed his lawyers Messrs. Yusfarizal Aziz & Zaid to do so when he received a written reply from Mohd Rafizi’s lawyer or after the expiry of the seven-day period that he had been given to apologise

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 13:24 | Report Abuse

He said yesterday Mohd Rafizi held a press conference to provide solid evidence regarding the allegation, but he only made false accusations and misrepresentation of facts with the malicious intent to destroy his reputation

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 13:25 | Report Abuse

Tuan Ibrahim said in the press conference, Mohd Rafizi alleged that the Treasury secretary-general issued a letter dated October 7, 2022, to the Ministry of Environment and Water (KASA) secretary-general to inform the Minister of Finance’s decision to award the Sungai Langat 2 flood mitigation project through direct negotiation to Mangkubumi Sdn. Bhd.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 13:25 | Report Abuse

"According to the letter, it is clear that the approval was not made by me or KASA. The letter was issued on October 7, 2022, before Parliament was dissolved and not during the period of the interim government (caretaker),” he said in a statement posted on his Facebook page today.

Therefore, he said Mohd Rafizi failed to provide proof of his involvement in the project approval including his or KASA’s bid to award the project during the interim government.

Tuan Ibrahim said he had made it clear that he had never met, consulted, or taken any action to approve the project within the period.

"Therefore, it is clearly proven that Rafizi’s statements, including yesterday’s press conference, are defamatory to destroy my reputation, and PAS’ reputation in general,” he added.

The media reported yesterday that the PAS deputy president demanded Rafizi apologise over his claims that KASA was in the process to award the RM2 billion project. ― Bernama

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-11-13 13:26 | Report Abuse

Ular, maybe you need to advise your idol to shave his beard before meeting voters later of the day and until the polling day, only by doing so he is more appealing to voters with a handsome face mah. Aiyo, correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 13:36 | Report Abuse

KJ with beard not bad looking also leh. More mature sikit can appeal to indian voters those like bollywood star leh. You see PH candidate mana look like bollywood star leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

StartOfTheBull

Ular, maybe you need to advise your idol to shave his beard before meeting voters later of the day and until the polling day, only by doing so he is more appealing to voters with a handsome face mah. Aiyo, correct?

3 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 13:38 | Report Abuse

Haiyoh your imagination very poor leh. Apa taliban look alike. KJ look like Bollywood star leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

i3lurker

You cannot ask a Taliban to shave beard.

Thats a Death sentence in Afghan.

Have you seen a terrorist without beard?

4 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-22 11:49 | Report Abuse

Vote for KJ is vote for new Umno. You think all the ku will in Umno if KJ lead the party kah. KJ claimed he is zero court case one leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

i3lurker

A vote for KJ is a Vote For PrisonerKu

2 minutes ago

i3lurker

A vote for KJ is a Vote For BanduanKu

1 minute ago

i3lurker

A vote for KJ is a Vote For CriminalKu

51 seconds ago

i3lurker

A vote for KJ is a Vote For JhoLowKu

15 seconds ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 17:42 | Report Abuse

Is KJ with court case now kah. Witness said one not proven ada case on KJ leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

i3lurker

SHAH ALAM: A former director of Ultra Kirana Sdn Bhd (UKSB) told the High Court here today his company had also given money to Khairy Jamaluddin’s Umno division.
Today, Wan Quoris, the 16th prosecution witness, told the court Zahid received money from UKSB as a political donation for, among others, “to help some of the 191 Umno divisions”.

1 minute ago

Sslee

5,580 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-11-13 13:56 | Report Abuse

i3lurker,
I thought a vote for KJ is a vote for Zahid to cleanse KJ from UMNO after GE15.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-07-22 17:49 | Report Abuse

Old cases all KJ explained already leh. Why bring out during election time. As KJ warned PH candidate dont bring out all the old cases against him leh. Be Jantanman sikit leh. If want KJ alsi can bring out all the PH candidate old cases leh. KJ more jantanman leh. Dont play dirty leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 14:00 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 14:04 | Report Abuse

Will KJ’s clever strategy in Sungai Buloh work?
A. Kathirasen -November 13, 2022 7:00 AM

Realising his political career is at stake, Khairy Jamaluddin has adopted a clever strategy that appears to be working.

Rather than bank on his party Umno, whose blemished image is a negative factor among urban voters, Khairy is emphasising his able-to-deliver image and the possibility that voters in Sungai Buloh may lose an opportunity to send a future prime minister to Parliament.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 14:05 | Report Abuse

At a Nov 9 ceramah, the former health minister declared his intention to lead Umno and become prime minister one day.

“One day I want to be your prime minister, to develop this country. But I must win here (Sungai Buloh) first. I’m ready, but I must first prove it in Sungai Buloh. If the people here support me, I can inform my party people and then I will enter the dragon’s den.”

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 14:08 | Report Abuse

That got the attention of Sungai Buloh voters, as it did that of others elsewhere, including the current Umno leadership.

Which voter doesn’t want to have his MP as prime minister? It would mean, for one, greater infrastructural development in the area and more public amenities. Then there is the pride in knowing that your MP is prime minister.

Basically, he is telling voters in Sungai Buloh that if they vote for him, they are voting for a possible future prime minister. None of the six other candidates, especially not Pakatan Harapan’s R Ramanan, can make such a claim.

A few Umno leaders, including vice-president and caretaker prime minister Ismail Sabri Yaacob, quickly came out in support of him, saying he was indeed prime minister material. One even suggested that he be made deputy prime minister after GE15.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 14:26 | Report Abuse

KJ geng lor. Can use Badminton star LCW to draw crowd to meet him leh. They are friend when KJ was Sport minister leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-11-13 15:02 | Report Abuse

Ular's idol? Aiyoyo!
https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/361050

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-11-13 15:06 | Report Abuse

Watch KJ in action.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4M_qRoguHo

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 15:12 | Report Abuse

What happened. Old story again. Now talking about future leh. Bring out old story also not relevant leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

StartOfTheBull

Ular's idol? Aiyoyo!
https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/361050

7 minutes ago

StartOfTheBull

Watch KJ in action.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-4M_qRoguHo

3 minutes ago

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Now talking about KJ want to cleanse Umno leh. Future more important mah. If KJ fail to win Sg Buloh will the cleansing happen or not. Sure no leh. If KJ win at least Umno will be cleansed leh. At least he will try his best right. If can then it will be better mah. You dont want to see reform in Umno kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

Sslee

5,580 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-11-13 15:18 | Report Abuse

BN line up.
PM: Ismail Sabri
DPM1: Zahid
DPM2: Bung Moktar
DPM3: Abang Johari or Muhyiddin or Hadi.

KJ sack from UMMO because too good for UMNO.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 15:22 | Report Abuse

https://youtu.be/H3Qac3GqQxs

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-11-13 15:23 | Report Abuse

Manyak panai kah Ular?
Story may be old but same person, inborn character cannot be changed lei.
UlarSawa

23,425 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 7 minutes ago | Report Abuse

What happened. Old story again. Now talking about future leh. Bring out old story also not relevant leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Posted by StartOfTheBull > 2022-07-25 11:23 | Report Abuse

KJ will be sent to the cold room even if he win, how to reform his party? Aiyo.
Now talking about KJ want to cleanse Umno leh. Future more important mah. If KJ fail to win Sg Buloh will the cleansing happen or not. Sure no leh. If KJ win at least Umno will be cleansed leh. At least he will try his best right. If can then it will be better mah. You dont want to see reform in Umno kah. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 15:30 | Report Abuse

Khairy: Do The Right Thing, Support The Tobacco Bill
By CodeBlue | 27 September 2022
Amid pushback against the GEG, which aims to prohibit tobacco and vape for anyone born from January 1, 2007, Khairy Jamaluddin reiterates the economic benefits of the tobacco bill.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 15:31 | Report Abuse

KUALA LUMPUR, September 27 – Khairy Jamaluddin has amplified calls for support of the Control of Tobacco Product and Smoking Bill 2022 from all parties, including lawmakers, ahead of the bill’s re-tabling in the upcoming Parliament sitting next month.

Despite pushback against the tobacco bill’s “Generational End Game” (GEG) provision, Khairy continues to reiterate the economic benefits of the bill, which he said would include lowering the expenditure to treat smoking-related diseases and a potential tax revenue of RM500 million from the vape industry.

The GEG seeks to prevent an entire generation from consuming all tobacco products.

Khairy plans to re-table the Control of Tobacco Product and Smoking Bill 2022 – which aims to prohibit tobacco and vape for anyone born from January 1, 2007 – for debate in the upcoming parliamentary meeting that begins next week on October 3.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 15:36 | Report Abuse

If KJ not try then Umno how to reform. Haiyoh. Correct?

StartOfTheBull

KJ will be sent to the cold room even if he win, how to reform his party? Aiyo.

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 15:37 | Report Abuse

importantly, it can save nearly two million Malaysian lives.

“Cigarettes not only kill, they also have a huge impact on the country’s economy. Let’s do the right thing for the people and the country. Support the bill,” Khairy said in his speech at the GEG video premiere online launch today.

The one-minute GEG video featured an animated “GEG 2007” shield that prevented harmful materials in tobacco products from entering a human lung. The GEG video premiere was live streamed on eight Facebook pages, including the Malaysian Green Lung Association, the National Cancer Society Malaysia, and the National Kidney Foundation Malaysia.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 15:59 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

Someone posted this in the FB leh. Sound interesting leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Ular like the last sentence leh.

You have right to have yours but you have no right to say that I am wrong.

Many of my friends wonder, why in this general election I posted a lot about politics. Yes, I'm not a political person and after 5 GE, this is the first time I've made a lot of posts about politics, especially for Sungai Buloh P107 candidate, Khairy Jamaluddin
As posted earlier, I've made myself clear, this round of GE, I would go for candidate, not the party.
I will cast my vote in Nibong Tebal Parliament (P047) but my posting mostly for KJ. Why??
I have my own reasons why I am supporting this candidate, just as you have your own reasons for supporting your candidate.
We need young politician, young leaders to lead our country. New ideas and new thoughts. We need aggressive and energetic leaders. We need fighter not 'Yes Boss' politician. We need experienced and well educated leaders. We need leaders who can work, not just talk.
We need him as our future leader. Look at the way he campaigns. He stressed about his mission in Sungai Buloh. Focusing on what he can and he will do for 'rakyat'. No character assassination and no defamation. Be ethical when campaigning.
Everybody have their own political ideology. Let them. We trust what we see and we believed what we wanted to believe.
You have right to have yours but you have no right to say that I am wrong.

#KataJanjiSungaiBuloh #KitaJagaSungaiBuloh
#KJ4SB #DemiRakyat
#P107SungaiBuloh #PRU15
#VoteAkuSukahatiAkulah

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 16:13 |

Post removed.Why?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 16:14 | Report Abuse

This is you own opinion only. Many dont think like you think leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

Must have been using too much "make-up" for the film.....
some checklist to be ticked :
1) New ideas and new thoughts.........FAILED
2) aggressive and energetic leaders........FAILED
3) fighter not 'Yes Boss' politician.......FAILED
4) who can work, not just talk.....FAILED
5) Focusing on what he can and he will do for 'rakyat'......FAILED

1 second ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-08-02 13:06 | Report Abuse

US.....Democrats (BLUE) keeps Senate with 50 to 49 win..........is that a SIGN????

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 13:42 | Report Abuse

KJ also alot of Chinese supporters leh. Greeting him with Lion Dance leh. Later see when he goes to MIC branch to see his Indian Supporters. Haiyoh. Correct?

Berpeluang bertemu dengan komuniti Cina di Kampung Baru Sungai Buloh malam ini. Terima kasih tidak terhingga atas sambutan yang menggalakkan. I promise to work hard and fight for all of you if I get elected for P107.

#KJ4SB
#KitaJagaSungaiBuloh
#KataJanjiSungaiBuloh

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-02 13:42 | Report Abuse

KJ daily schedules alot let. FB can see the pictures. Every stop pun many supporters one leh. Like this continue more like he can turn the 26k majority won by PH leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

Sslee

5,580 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-11-02 13:45 | Report Abuse

KJ has too many skeleton in the closet.

"We look for three things when we hire people. We look for intelligence, we look for initiative or energy, and we look for integrity,” the Sage of Omaha has said. “And if they don't have the latter, the first two will kill you, because if you're going to get someone without integrity, you want them lazy and dumb.”

What Buffett is saying, essentially, is that intelligence and initiative are important, but integrity is what matters most. But what is integrity?

The word is defined as “the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.”

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-02 15:19 | Report Abuse

KJ speak mandarin to appeal Sg Buloh chinese voters to vote for him leh. Forgotten he can speak chinese one leh. Better candidate than PH leh. Will Chinese voters vote for him. Sure ada lah. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-08-02 15:39 | Report Abuse

Apa lah. Use Buffolo in Election selection candidate kah. Buffolo dunno Msian well leh. He is not a politician mah. Haiyoh. Correct?

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 16:37 |

Post removed.Why?

Sslee

5,580 posts

Posted by Sslee > 2022-11-13 16:38 | Report Abuse

Now I know why Malaysia got so many gaji buta Ministers and deputy Ministers.

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 16:40 | Report Abuse

A vote for KJ is a vote for Zahid.....and an ever bloated Cabinet....maybe even adding more to keep afloat...

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 16:44 |

Post removed.Why?

winetime

520 posts

Posted by winetime > 2022-11-13 16:49 | Report Abuse

KJ after took Sinovac, speaking Chinese level Up Level 10

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 16:49 | Report Abuse

Alot of thing KJ want to do for Sg buloh leh. Support him lah. PH 3 terms banjir pun cannot settle it. Haiyoh. Correct?

UlarSawa

35,552 posts

Posted by UlarSawa > 2022-11-13 16:50 | Report Abuse

Maybe leh. At least he dare to try chinese vaccine leh. Haiyoh. Correct?

winetime

KJ after took Sinovac, speaking Chinese level Up Level 10

35 seconds ago

BobAxelrod

8,255 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod > 2022-11-13 16:52 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment