DAGANG NEXCHANGE BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): DNEX (4456)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.405 - 0.42

Trading Volume

58 people like this.

102,000 comment(s). Last comment by gohudhud 12 hours ago

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

Posted by UncleFollower > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Another point to say it isnt really NIISE related, recall that when Edge first reported the 3 of them were in the run, DNEX and Theta are quite close to current price. It has just went back to this. After Heitech out, both DNEX and Theta ran a bit higher. Then followed by days of DNEX climbing beautifully while Theta died. Alas, no easy money just yet, DNEX's short-term uptrend broke

ken2004

1,489 posts

Posted by ken2004 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

The only thing to move DNEX price all this especially above 0.40 is the private placement, this is definitely the case else who will buy the PP, now the PP is over, then this is the case, then next is NISSE, the only good news so far, if NISSE also not materialize, I don't see anything that will move the price, next QTRs expectation, i don't see any favorable estimation so far?

407 posts

Posted by 143922 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Mapoh keras lagu ni

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

Disagree ken2004...by right even if DNEX gets NIISE, any surge like 20-30% we should sell, if we don't believe in the other "stories". NIISE a bit small for DNEX, hugeeee for Theta

Can't write off Silterra just yet. U saw how much they have continued to invest in Silterra. Cold hard cash man

ken2004

1,489 posts

A guessing, maybe those PP buyers start throwing lol......and those taking profits now since the buying momentum like already going the opposite direction.....

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

If this is the end of the uptrend, then they are only throwing whats left. They have already thrown the bulk of it on 12/6 looking at the sky high volume

ken2004

1,489 posts

About Silterra story, till now I still confuse why is this not making money, yes, they have court case but how is this making them gone case when they earn hundred over millions++ for DNEX during the excited period, it is already 1.5 years++ already....so in my mind, if you win the case, then? Your qtr earning portion from Silterra will be skyrocket? if you don win the case, then the qtr earning from Silterra will not be in DNEX?

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

We still can't rule out just yet that this is a bear trap preceding a huge rise in the coming weeks

DNEX moves like shit most of the time until recently. When it was like shit don't forget it was hovering at 40c for a very very long time. Then it broke down to around 32c. In hindsight it was clear that 10% or so drop that day was to push it down for the subsequent accumulation, placement and then the recent push.

So now where are we?

Fundamentally and technically, it looks like 40c is very3 strong. A lot of the "stories" have dragged on far too long and this is about time.

However...if all of the stories go wrong - 1) govt shutdown silterra cos cgp win the cases lol 2) foxconn abort deal cos dnex drag cos zafrul hates dnex 3) oil turn out to be a hox, then surely even 32c shouldn't hold

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

About silterra story, if the share price tells the story - the market has actually decided that win/lose, Silterra is still worth a ton. That is until silterra starts to bleed, and the sell-off began. So marekt actually dont care that much about cgp case. BUT if there's a positive resolve, of coz there would be a knee-jerk rebound (and vice versa).

I am confused too - because as the arbitration drags on these 2 years, I think they have poured in another 600M cash into silterra. Where did they money come from, and how did they divide their portion of investments pending resolution?

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

Back to NIISE looking at Theta. If they really know, why are they sooooo patient. Still no limit up. If NIISE is at least $1B, Theta should go triple limit up. Sky is the limit - it's not only the contract value but the strength of the cable etc signifiying the lady CEO's vision is real.

Now it's still going slow-mo.

So is this pump and dump before announcement, or is this real...the coming weeks will tell hopefully. Damn curious. As to end Jun award...I am not holding my breath. This govt, even luxury tax can't implement ahhhhhhh delay is thier game

ken2004

1,489 posts

As long those qtrs not improving, cannot see how the price can improve.....

RedOreo

38 posts

Posted by RedOreo > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

opps dnex days are over

FAInvestor

165 posts

Posted by FAInvestor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I think Theta did not get NiiSE project, they are playing reverse psychology trying to trap retailers.

ken2004

1,489 posts

Actually, I think if really believe, can buy as today's drop to me like across board, not really limited to DNEX only.........

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

Actually, if we study Theta...we can't fathom how Theta could get NIISE over DNEX.

It is easier to believe that Govt cancel plans, or that Edge reported wrong both DNEX and Theta out...than to believe that Theta is the best candidate among all to do this project

Theta is almost like DNEX's junior in every way. CEO was DNEX's staff for 2 decades...major shareholder is DNEX's shareholder...in everyway, DNEX is more credible to public eyes, and politically that's what matters...

I say, maybe NIISE internalised like what they doing to MYEG 😂

blazer999

94 posts

Posted by blazer999 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

kinda agree... but why it still did not able to attract investors ?
or something is brewing yet to announce ?

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Talking so much also useless , time will prove dnex tp rm 4 - 6 !

407 posts

Posted by 143922 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

👍👍

Posted by HeLLo Cannot (=^x^=) > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

break 40c soon. lucky I sold at 51c.

joectm

76 posts

Posted by joectm > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Actually, if we study Theta...we can't fathom how Theta could get NIISE over DNEX.
------ uncle, theta CEO is lady...K.O.

Posted by NatsukoMishima > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Kedai runcit vs warmart

anson938

1,946 posts

Posted by anson938 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

From highest 0.535 to lowest 0.435.
Huh!!!

nasgee

838 posts

Posted by nasgee > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

fasterrr vroom LU sooonn....get setttt goooo

nasgee

838 posts

gov to glc...sure one.....vrooomm

anson938

1,946 posts

Will shoot up to 0.48 today

anson938

1,946 posts

Build a nice cup..

Posted by keluarpattern > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

collect 43.5 sen, wait rebound.

rainman777

1,126 posts

Posted by rainman777 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Hahahaha oh Jepun Miki mouse betul betul tak boleh pakai punya, alamak u sendiri pergi Holland sudah lah,lagi panggil new birds masuk sekali macam habislah, Wakaka

anson938

1,946 posts

It might be touch 0.50-0.60 by next week

anson938

1,946 posts

Theta coma already!! Today is dnex turn to show!!!

anson938

1,946 posts

Possibility to close higher today then touch sky high by next week

nasgee

838 posts

LU soonn...vrooommm..finishh 045

badrul1970

137 posts

Posted by badrul1970 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

DNEX is making a move this morning 👍

Posted by Jamison666 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Ok

kuningNo1

83 posts

Posted by kuningNo1 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

45 sen big road block🐘🐘🐘. Need rn630k+ to clear it.

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

anson938 you scare me with your constant reminder of cup and handle formation even tho that's clearly not your intention. Can share your insight? I can only see bottom of cup on top the way you put it, that's an inverted cup 🤣

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

Bro, 630k I have and don't mind clearing it at 45. I can do it now click click. But what if after clearing it they queue another 10m shares at every bid then push it down back to 43 😂 so it's not 630k. 6.3M maybe can move it a bit, but if operators marah push it down 6.3m also disappear easily

kuningNo1

45 sen big road block🐘🐘🐘. Need rn630k+ to clear it.

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

Ok took 500k shares at 45, replenish sold shares. Operator dont marah marah push back down ya 😂

kuningNo1

83 posts

@UncleFollower haha....true also. No idea why all shareholder keep sell at 45 sen and below.

anson938

1,946 posts

Let's push it up to sky high!!!

vinceAust

93 posts

Posted by vinceAust > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Uncle is a good man... very supportive !!!💪💪💪

kuningNo1

83 posts

Uncle buy 500k share @ 45sen, later sell 500k share @ 50sen uncle profit rm25k. Continue do 10 time already cover the cost. 🤣🤣🤣

anson938

1,946 posts

@Unclefollower, cup will formed after share price over 0.50 cents again, correct me when I wrong!!!

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

kuningNo1 I am very flexible 1...if at 50 it looks like it's going up, maybe I buy more. If at 42 it looks like its going down, I will have no loyalty and cabut 😂😂😂

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

Okla to be honest touch my heart, I probably couldn't do it. If it sell down to 42, even though it may be objectively a good idea to sell first, I will probably fail to pull the trigger. Cut loss always so hard haihz

Posted by HeLLo Cannot (=^x^=) > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

sold my theta today , going to buy dnex again at lower price

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

Well done hello kitty i love your flexibility!!!

nasgee

838 posts

aftnnon sesion plyyyyyy no wait2 okk...r u alls readyy...

FAInvestor

165 posts

Posted by FAInvestor > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

I think both Dnex and Theta will get the Niise contract

UncleFollower

1,377 posts

I think both Dnex and Theta will not get the Niise contract

Post a Comment