PROTASCO BHD

KLSE (MYR): PRTASCO (5070)

-0.02 (5.33%)

0.35 - 0.385

16 people like this.

5,875 comment(s). Last comment by Dehcomic01 1 day ago

Gekko

Posted by Gekko > 2014-08-06 20:22 | Report Abuse

i got the report to buy PROTASCO two days ago. Many such reports around which are to trap retail investors while the big players exit...either that or the reports will say to sell/take profit so that they can buy in at a cheaper price when they already exited first. don't be fools to listen!!

Ayamjohor

Posted by Ayamjohor > 2014-08-06 20:30 | Report Abuse

This company who gave them power to simply whack and do as they like? Why no well though off impact of decision? One man show? Chong 1st one selling. Other directors follow. Good or bad news see share price yourself. Don't need to explain. More explain more showing lier lier. Market reaction shows aggregated public message. No matter what lie company tells market will show the true story.

Posted by AyamTua > 2014-08-06 20:31 | Report Abuse

tukar nasib: aax, esceram, kgb, zelan, sumatec, ifcamsc.. kikiki hihihihihihi

halopanda

Posted by halopanda > 2014-08-06 21:17 | Report Abuse

Everyone sell!

free

Posted by free > 2014-08-06 23:47 | Report Abuse

so much speculator here and panic sell...look on fundamental again..don't let the technical mislead you

Posted by Lawrence Wei Kian Tan > 2014-08-06 23:57 | Report Abuse

hot selling !

8u29song

2,705 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2014-08-07 00:12 | Report Abuse

very exciting !!!

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-08-07 03:21 | Report Abuse

I load more, cos protasco doesnt lose any. Take back the cash, ok ma. Can share to us liao, kekeke.

yloon

63 posts

Posted by yloon > 2014-08-07 06:55 | Report Abuse

What is load more nich0las?

dextronium

282 posts

Posted by dextronium > 2014-08-07 07:35 | Report Abuse

I think he is buying more...

cytew

1,595 posts

Posted by cytew > 2014-08-07 07:54 | Report Abuse

Director Tey Por Yee needs fund to restructure MP corp (6548), so he needs to sell some Prtasco shares to raise fund, he recently sold Iretex La and Iretex wa too upon completion of restructuring of Iretex (7183), he also needs fund to restructure Wintoni(0141).

klseklse

124 posts

Posted by klseklse > 2014-08-07 08:44 | Report Abuse

anything to do with Tey Por Yee, please dont touch. Hope that he will resign from Protasco. I will shoot him kau kau in the coming EGM

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-08-07 08:48 | Report Abuse

TPY have not sold all his Protasco shares. Once hes in place in MPCorp, its possible he initiated a JV for property development between the two. Just a opinion.

54,926 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2014-08-07 08:55 | Report Abuse

Dear Friends at Protasco,

I remember Protasco fondly. I bought this at 75 cents years back. Protasco has won many road paving jobs from the Msian Govt.

Going Forward Protasco will still win many more jobs. So you guys/gals are at the right counter. Protasco is defensive and recession proof.

Why TPY sell? He saw opportunity to make good money in MP Corp. So he needs bullet to fire there. So let him go. After he made tons of money from MP Corp he will become so rich that he can come back to buy Protasco and be the Top Substantial owner or might even take Protasco private. So don't worry.

halopanda

Posted by halopanda > 2014-08-07 09:17 | Report Abuse

Sell! Deposit is gone for sure!

halopanda

Posted by halopanda > 2014-08-07 09:36 | Report Abuse

Where got ppl pay purchase price even before the conditions are fulfilled with only 1 year left in exploration rights?? Deposit cannot be recovered. Company will take impairment loss on deposit. Sell the stupid company now!!!

halopanda

Posted by halopanda > 2014-08-07 09:56 | Report Abuse

Opportunity to sell on rise now!

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-08-07 10:33 | Report Abuse

Tp 2.69. Come on, i already reload more units @ 1.72. Go go protasco!

cva603

22 posts

Posted by cva603 > 2014-08-07 10:37 | Report Abuse

just market swing no need to do so much of drama

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-08-07 10:37 | Report Abuse

Insiders are buying cheap and laughing

Posted by greenmaker > 2014-08-07 11:15 | Report Abuse

Buy now, is cheap as all owners sold, give bomb to news just to buy back. Investors who sold earlier, now is time to buy.

Owner create story buy and cancel. Sold shares high may buy back cheap now. The excuse used is too fake, and vendor so easy did not ask anything for crappy rationale as if owner = behind the vendor.

Why this oil contract is pre planned and fake? For any government contract the contractor needs to spend money on pre operation to make proposal, show record and feasible, spent $100m for 5 drill hole, before can apply contract. Where got government do upside down? This is talking about fresh green field. What for 2 years left excuse, which is actually upper hand advantage compare to green field? Green field is zero year and fresh application from scratch and big boy oil companies do it. That itself shows the excuse which is supposedly upper hand vvip ticket and extra advantage was twisted as disadvantage and made it an excuse to come in and out just to play shares. Any hardcore oil investors will laugh at this clown show. Bursa should hire oil expert to give independent report.

Also government in crappy country is both opportunity and risk, while policy still can do exception, maybe really can do upside down give contract before work, do fast. After years trying to fool investors until policy change quickly say cannot met term, who's fool? Not owners, owners purposely do this so can pump on news, then dump on news later buy back. Public investors fault buying and selling falling into their trap!

After pump and dump shares made profit, want to close also use better reasoning. Hire expert to proper rationale. Google today is so simple to check notes. Don't fool the public.

Protasco maybe too comfortable in Malaysia abang-adik style easy contracts, all oversea ventures fails for a reason. So keep it that way, lazy investors don't need heart attack. Keep in safe for retirement.

Time being, buy shares now. It's cheap.

8u29song

2,705 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2014-08-07 11:25 | Report Abuse

TPY also involved in Nexgram !..........

bull1995

Posted by bull1995 > 2014-08-07 11:31 | Report Abuse

Sold protasco buy his Nexgram? Not likely. Nexgram is telco concession company, steady income but not exciting.

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-08-07 11:38 | Report Abuse

Guys, volatility can be used as an advantage too. If you can read his moves, probably you can make use of it. Don't worry too much about Teh Por Yee or The Por Sam, hes a shareholder like you and me as we also change our shareholdings.

halopanda

Posted by halopanda > 2014-08-07 12:36 | Report Abuse

It would not be easy to get back the deposit of RM 70 million. Vendor company is in indonesia. How to chase for money... It's as good as gone. Better sell before they announce deposit is gone.. maybe they won't tell you at all..

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-08-07 12:52 | Report Abuse

Most of us own small shareholdings. Who is the largest shareholder, and who gets hurt more? How come we can figure this out when he cannot?

bull9395

98 posts

Posted by bull9395 > 2014-08-07 13:46 | Report Abuse

Heard the company already transfer oil share. Then only money goes out complete transaction. Else no proof of money government cannot transfer shares. How come own then said don't own? Company own oil shares or not? If owned then has bargain. Later oil co sold they need to buy back share to transfer to new buyer. Then company is safe. Get shares pay money nothing wrong. If not big trouble. Who is their accountant and lawyer? Public need answer.

halopanda

Posted by halopanda > 2014-08-07 13:50 | Report Abuse

Who knows.. Maybe the Vendor is related to major shareholders..? The terms of the SPA were so onerous - pay first even before getting your conditions are met. If you are not related, would you trust the Vendor (with no assets, loss making and in Indonesia where the law is worse than Malaysia) enough to pay first without even fulfilling your conditions? Deposit pass from Company to major shareholders lor. Small shareholders don't get a single cent.

Until company can show that deposit can be recovered, best to assume its gone.

free

Posted by free > 2014-08-07 13:57 | Report Abuse

so much no sense speculator to talk about fail to get back the deposit, the company ceo wont stupid enough to put deposit that can't gain back.

After a month, ppl will realize how stupid to assume deposit cant get back..

halopanda

Posted by halopanda > 2014-08-07 14:06 | Report Abuse

Yeah. Unless maybe CEO gets part of the deposit..?
It's speculation but it's a possibility. Saying that the deposit can be recovered can also be speculation.

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-08-07 14:38 | Report Abuse

1)Would people who have hundreds and hundreds of millions be interested in part of the deposits that would be taken out from the company that he himself own?

2)Would it be worth the risk that if other institutional investor found out and take legal action resulting in a conviction that possibly involves a jail term?

3)Would someone compromise and risk losing the vision of a potential Prostasco being a billion ringgit property developer being realized for a small fee now?

Would you?

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-08-07 14:55 | Report Abuse

Shareholders, silent or otherwise would look at

1)if you are also a shareholder, probably you would not post negative comments on the company even if there are. LOL

2)if you are not a shareholder, the only reason one spends so much time on this particular counter only to post negative comments so the price goes down and then buy

halopanda, I went through all your posting. I think you sold too early in Sep2013, but then you bought back. Then between May2014-July2014 you sold out, and now hopeful that you are able to buy back, am I rite?
Hope you are not angry with me saying so. If the company is so negative as you say, then buying back also is meaningless later on as investors have a negative opinion of it.

Posted by coobacooba > 2014-08-07 14:59 | Report Abuse

Wow, firebird2, well said! I am still holding mine tight since 1.3+. Tempted to sell now looking at its technical outlook, but this share is my fundamental stock. Not selling at all!

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-08-07 15:01 | Report Abuse

cooba, we are adults looking for some good investment. Its better to discuss and understand everything openly and not quarrel, so that we all benefit from it. Thx

halopanda

Posted by halopanda > 2014-08-07 15:18 | Report Abuse

Firebird, seems like you are an avid fan of Protasco. Same here.

I think these are issues that shareholders like us should scrutinize and think about. RM 70 million is not a small fee like you have mentioned. To put things into perspective, RM 70 million is close to 10% of Protasco market cap and close to 20% of NAV. We also don't know if those guys have hundreds of millions and this amount may be significant to them as well.

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-08-07 15:23 | Report Abuse

halopanda, I respect your views. It give me the "other side"
Normally shareholder or investors don't like these uncertainties, I also hope that they can clear up these things but so far, we are clueless. For all that I have said, I still trust the man. Should it be otherwise in time to come, we all will say good bye.

bull9395

98 posts

Posted by bull9395 > 2014-08-07 15:32 | Report Abuse

any speculation also no point. i trust the company did it right. now is time to buy share.

halopanda

Posted by halopanda > 2014-08-07 16:23 | Report Abuse

I'm skeptical. We shall see.

According to the restated SPA, the vendor will have to return the deposit within 14 DAYS upon receiving notice of termination from Protasco. The fact that protasco made the announcement on the termination of SPA probably means they have served notice. We have 12 days to go. Let's see if the company will make any announcement regarding the deposit. If they can recover, why shouldn't they make the announcement right?

Posted by Chris K Yeong > 2014-08-07 17:02 | Report Abuse

accumulating .. short term might not be good but long term should be ok.

bull9395

98 posts

Posted by bull9395 > 2014-08-07 17:06 | Report Abuse

looks like market already consider all impact.
1 market capital lost rm70mil
2 company likely end up holding oil co shares with skeptical intrinsic value
3 company may exchange the oil co shares with other asset

so all impact market finished digest.
now the price is after news. buy.

bull9395

98 posts

Posted by bull9395 > 2014-08-07 17:08 | Report Abuse

agree with firebird. those ask to sell because he owns zero shares wants to buy. those ask to buy because still hold some shares.

Firebird2

1,730 posts

Posted by Firebird2 > 2014-08-07 17:15 | Report Abuse

Despite all the hoohah, todays verdict in the market is like what you have said bull9395. We look forward, and hope better things will come. If we believe in all its sincerity, it tried to get into this OG business and din make it.

ykloh

514 posts

Posted by ykloh > 2014-08-07 21:24 | Report Abuse

The deal to buy into OG company is so one sided that it is unbelievable. If the money paid cannot be recovered within the stipulated time frame, the whole board of directors should be made to pay.

Posted by talkrealreal > 2014-08-07 23:34 | Report Abuse

Those oil stocks the company is holding is a real time bomb !

Posted by coobacooba > 2014-08-08 00:19 | Report Abuse

According to its announcement dd 9 Oct 2013 -

"In the First Announcement, AmInvestment Bank Berhad (“AmInvestment Bank”) had announced on behalf of the Board of Directors of PB, amongst others, that as part of the terms of the SPA, a Deposit amounting to RM50,000,000 was paid to the Vendor upon signing of the SPA. Accordingly, foreign quoted securities (“Blocked Securities”) amounting to approximately the Deposit were blocked to secure the Deposit. In the event of non-completion, the Blocked Securities may at the option of PB be sold and the proceeds from the sale of the Blocked Securities shall thereafter be remitted to PB.

On behalf of the Company, AmInvestment Bank wishes to announce that since the execution of the SPA, the Company had requested the Vendor to top-up the Blocked Securities when the value of the Blocked Securities decreased below RM50,000,000 attributable to the drop in the Blocked Securities’ share price and home currency exchange rate. "

This deposit should be backed by the "equivalent" amount of the vendor's shares. Even if the vendor could not pay back the deposit by cash, the company can anytime sell the vendor's shares in the open market, right? No?

To me, there might be some possibilities of loss here in the event that the "Blocked Securities" is not topped up to RM50m, but definitely not the whole RM50m gone.

Just my 2 cents. Thx.

promaxsam

172 posts

Posted by promaxsam > 2014-08-08 07:33 | Report Abuse

Ideal price in this stock around rm 1.60 .

Posted by Captainnoor > 2014-08-08 08:19 | Report Abuse

Foreign country SPA? Foreign share? After buy share can sell or not? Accounting wise keep or sell which is safer without affecting share price? Who is the accountant?

Posted by Speedtrade > 2014-08-08 09:41 | Report Abuse

Confused. Ambank is just doing what company ask. Can company explain if SPA transferred seller company shares? If not then SPA not complete. If transferred SPA legally completed. Technically company gain advantage holding double asset. If seller didn't see this shouldn't company give back? Better keep silent if seller didn't ask. Which accountant can explain otherwise?

Posted by Speedtrade > 2014-08-08 09:44 | Report Abuse

Doesn't matter what game they play. Good for traders. Buy when they buy sell when they sell.
Traders here is fact.
10/04/2014 - 01/04/2014 Dato Sri Chong Ket Pen Disposal of shares
02/04/2014 - 14/07/2014 Ooi Kock Aun Disposal of shares
14/07/2014 - 14/07/2014 Tey Por Yee Disposal of shares

Now they likely buying. Go buy and wait next story.

nich0las

2,786 posts

Posted by nich0las > 2014-08-08 10:33 | Report Abuse

Why klci drop -20.00? War coming is it?