MYCRON STEEL BHD

KLSE (MYR): MYCRON (5087)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

-0.005 (1.02%)

Day's Change

0.475 - 0.50

Trading Volume

3 people like this.

3,802 comment(s). Last comment by gorengkitty 3 days ago

Ooi Teik Bee

11,200 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-07 17:58 | Report Abuse

Posted by CharlesT > Dec 7, 2016 05:43 PM | Report Abuse

Teach people how to take profit or protect their profit...or else when they see paper gain turned break even then huge paper loss they sure will convey their regards to yr parent...

Ans : There is a stop loss level to help you to get out.
For Mycron, I told you to get out at 0.84. Please read my email again.
Thank you.

Posted by cresbinvest > 2016-12-07 18:00 | Report Abuse

Support OTB...

Posted by Baby0737 > 2016-12-07 18:22 | Report Abuse

请问各位老板钢铁股是不是又在完蛋了?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 18:29 | Report Abuse

Charles

Maybe OTB makes a lot of money

But I prefer to make money from stock market than from the public.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 18:32 | Report Abuse

A remisier cum stock pusher is definitely a conflict of interest.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 18:36 | Report Abuse

A remisier earns commission
Comes to i3 to get clients.

I am sure he has done well for himself.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-07 18:40 | Report Abuse

Raider still to stress...better invest in company which management got integrity...and mycron...is not one of them loh...!!

Good profit...no points...if u can screwed loh...!!

Thus avoid loh....!!

If like this business better go CSC mah....!!

Posted by myportfolio > 2016-12-07 18:42 | Report Abuse

stockmanmy - TRUE. .Either way, he still makes money but sad to see the ones that are losing, continue losing! Just to add, the time he send the email.. he has most likely unload all of his holdings. Play his game, u will lose your way! So i say, believe in yourself!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 18:56 | Report Abuse

what is the point of profits and numbers when you got no share in it? people takes ages to learn

stockraider > Dec 7, 2016 06:40 PM | Report Abuse

Raider still to stress.

jonbravo

428 posts

Posted by jonbravo > 2016-12-07 18:57 | Report Abuse

Holland stock

eskaylien

84 posts

Posted by eskaylien > 2016-12-07 19:35 | Report Abuse

Mycron's recent sharp fall is NOT due to management integrity, but to over-promotion by bloggers.

Also, investors in Mycron are mainly short-term players eg. OTB followers whom were advised to cut loss at the 84 sen trigger. In contrast, CSCsteel has more solid investors and institutions who were willing to look beyond one quarter's results.

Vis-a-vis CSC, both companies reported similar profit trends - Q-on-Q, both reported roughly 35% drop in pretax profit. (for like-to-like comparison, Mycron's pre-tax profit is adjusted for the impairment for fixed assets in Q2). Thus Mycron's financial performance and/or management expertise are not be inferior.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,200 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-07 19:40 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 19:41 | Report Abuse

OTB

I certainly is not in competition to get KYY account.....no need for you to worry.

I am just enjoying what I do.

CharlesT

14,609 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-07 19:43 | Report Abuse

Potential competitor of otb??no wonder very supportive of kyy...lol

Ooi Teik Bee

11,200 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-07 19:43 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 19:44 | Report Abuse

Lien....but what is the point of profits if minorities cannot share in it?

eskaylien

84 posts

Posted by eskaylien > 2016-12-07 19:45 | Report Abuse

Based on Q3's more realistic profit margins, it then be reasonable to use it as a base to annualise its profits. This would give RM40m or 14sen EPS.

At current price, its only trading at 5.5x PE.

Please note, the earnings estimate has not yet taken into account the longer term potential of import substitution production and sales growth.

Another point - with its parent not doing well, Mycron will probably be required to declare high dividends to its parent. Minority shareholders like us will benefit accordingly.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 19:47 | Report Abuse

Charles, you got it wrong....

I have no interest in being anybody' remisier or investment adviser.

I think investment adviser is too stressful for me.

I just want my simple life and hopefully blessed life.

CharlesT

14,609 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-12-07 19:48 | Report Abuse

Can make big money woh

Ooi Teik Bee

11,200 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-07 19:48 |

Post removed.Why?

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 19:56 | Report Abuse

Non performing stocks and get deleted from list all very convenient, like how CI will drop non performing companies and fund managers struggle to even match the CI performance.

If only it is not real money with sweat and tears.

A few cut loss at 20% each, real portfolio gets wiped out, but adviser list always fresh and shinny.

Posted by buddyinvest > 2016-12-07 19:58 | Report Abuse

Don't fight, let's work together to make more money. Peace ok.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 20:05 | Report Abuse

few cut loss at 20% each, real portfolio gets wiped out, but adviser list always fresh and shinny.

To be fair.....that is how the whole industry does it.

Losing shares always gets deleted from their list.

TTB of Icap has a second chance portfolio, I think also being wiped out.

eskaylien

84 posts

Posted by eskaylien > 2016-12-07 20:07 | Report Abuse

Lien....but what is the point of profits if minorities cannot share in it?
07/12/2016 19:44 -

Stockman - I noticed you are a CSC supporter. I actually own both counters.

However, given Mycron's greater price correction, it is now trading at a substantial discount to CSC, and therefore present an equally compelling buy opportunity.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-07 20:08 | Report Abuse

mammy,

Must understand mah.....!!
People put in a cut loss for protection ok loh....!!

Don criticize stop mah....it is a wise thing to do loh...!!

Some more...mycron...no integrity co...so very important to have stop loh....!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 20:09 | Report Abuse

Buddy

I think I am not fighting

But I think all investment advisers have opened themselves up for criticism......and scrutiny.

The good the bad the ugly is all part of the deal

As for me.....I don't give shit because I am only here to shit and enjoy.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-07 20:10 | Report Abuse

Overall OTB can be consider the better adviser mah....!!

Ooi Teik Bee

11,200 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-12-07 20:17 | Report Abuse

Whenever there is a market correction, I am always a target of attack. It is really a big bully here.

I do not post my recommendation in I3, I recommend to my subscribers only. You are not my subscribers, you are only making a complaint here to get attention. You are not my subscribers, you have no right to complain.

As long as I make more good recommendations than fewer bad recommendations, I feel that I am doing a good job. I know how to judge myself. If I am totally not good, I will stop this subscription. I can survive without this subscription. It is easier to make money in stock market than doing this subscription. It is my interest to teach people to invest correctly like what Mr KC Chong had done, I am just following his footstep because of my interest to teach investors.

Thank you.
Ooi

hewiester

449 posts

Posted by hewiester > 2016-12-07 20:19 | Report Abuse

I agree to eskaylien - it is good to enter now in which i entered earlier today (since it has dropped so badly :0 today) My rule of thumb is.. 'ENTER' now before OTB send his buy call to this clients/subscribers.

Myron would have looked so much better if company do a sharebuyback proposal :)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2016-12-07 20:20 | Report Abuse

Raider agree loh....!!
Even mycron lose monies...it is ok mah....when overall track record good ..readers still make mah...!!

U cannot 100% correct mah....we are not god loh....!!

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 20:24 | Report Abuse

Get used to it. It comes with the territory
Bull market, every a hero
Bear market this is part of the yin yang

Ooi Teik Bee > Dec 7, 2016 08:17 PM | Report Abuse

Whenever there is a market correction, I am always a target of attack.

hewiester

449 posts

Posted by hewiester > 2016-12-07 20:34 | Report Abuse

I am just worrying if PRESTAR is the next target to be promoted by OTB - I pray NOT!!!

Everytime when he selects a counter.. it sure gets over-fried :( Say 'NO' to limelight or exposures

eskaylien > 07/12/2016 19:45
Also, investors in Mycron are mainly short-term players eg. OTB followers whom were advised to cut loss at the 84 sen trigger. In contrast, CSCsteel has more solid investors and institutions who were willing to look beyond one quarter's results.

eskaylien

84 posts

Posted by eskaylien > 2016-12-07 20:42 | Report Abuse

hewiester,

play smart. sell on the way up and don't look back.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 20:48 | Report Abuse

that is a smart one
so many stock Gods. anyone who thinks he is stock God is not a true stock God and that includes yours truly

hewiester > Dec 7, 2016 08:34 PM | Report Abuse

I am just worrying if PRESTAR

IamGoogle

836 posts

Posted by IamGoogle > 2016-12-07 20:58 | Report Abuse

This is most valuable comment for today, worth to read:

eskaylien Mycron's recent sharp fall is NOT due to management integrity, but to over-promotion by bloggers.

Vis-a-vis CSC, both companies reported similar profit trends - Q-on-Q, both reported roughly 35% drop in pretax profit. (for like-to-like comparison, Mycron's pre-tax profit is adjusted for the impairment for fixed assets in Q2). Thus Mycron's financial performance and/or management expertise are not be inferior.
07/12/2016 19:35

IamGoogle

836 posts

Posted by IamGoogle > 2016-12-07 21:00 | Report Abuse

This is second best comment I think:

eskaylien Based on Q3's more realistic profit margins, it then be reasonable to use it as a base to annualise its profits. This would give RM40m or 14sen EPS.

At current price, its only trading at 5.5x PE.

Please note, the earnings estimate has not yet taken into account the longer term potential of import substitution production and sales growth.

Another point - with its parent not doing well, Mycron will probably be required to declare high dividends to its parent. Minority shareholders like us will benefit accordingly.
07/12/2016 19:45

probability

14,460 posts

Posted by probability > 2016-12-07 21:02 | Report Abuse

certainly agree with IamGoogle on above.

No one had expected they would face difficulty in raising their selling price. And...that was beyond the ability of blogger or any sifu to predict....

...and the short term investors definitely do not have the patience.

Aizai

215 posts

Posted by Aizai > 2016-12-07 21:10 | Report Abuse

agreed with probability.

cheated

948 posts

Posted by cheated > 2016-12-07 21:17 | Report Abuse

Some OTB postings on Mycron. We only see buy recommendation(No worry, I believe your target price at 1.68 is achievable. I did my homework again to recheck, it is very likely) but no selling advised.

Stock: [MYCRON]: MYCRON STEEL BHD
Oct 6, 2016 03:10 PM | Report Abuse

I bought until I am very worry yesterday, a good decision again.
Thank you.

Stock: [MYCRON]: MYCRON STEEL BHD
Oct 6, 2016 03:59 PM | Report Abuse

My group did not buy Mycron because the price went up too fast and too soon, I waited for correction to enter trade.
I am not worried because my group buys and holds for 3 to 6 months. The theme for steel related stocks is just started only, it is at the beginning of the uptrending. If you use 5 waves theory, I enter at 2nd wave down. 3rd Wave up will be very powerful, please watch up.
Thank you.

Blog: MYCRON on the run with Revised Target RM1.68 (Upside Potential +50%) Part 4
Oct 25, 2016 11:20 PM | Report Abuse

WealthWizard,

No worry, I believe your target price at 1.68 is achievable. I did my homework again to recheck, it is very likely.

Please note that the growth of Mycron is > 100% if you compare it against 2015. If the growth is so high, PER=10 is reasonable.

A very good article, good job done.

Thank you.
Ooi
http://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/tbooi1168.jsp?fp=5

hewiester

449 posts

Posted by hewiester > 2016-12-07 21:30 | Report Abuse

The problem with OTB and his followers.. they play way too short term. I noticed OTB stated.. u must hold for at least 3-6 months. But even OTB has lost faith in his own chosen stock and decided to let go. Ask OTB.. has he held the stock for 3-6 months? When he sees price plunging.. His old saying will be CUT loss !! What type investing strategy is this.. buy at high and sell at loss??? You're better off if you follow Sifu coldeye

John Lu

5,187 posts

Posted by John Lu > 2016-12-07 21:31 | Report Abuse

OTB dumped mycron already?

hewiester

449 posts

Posted by hewiester > 2016-12-07 21:39 | Report Abuse

According to OTB himself.. he had sent an email out to his subscribers and stated to cut loss at 0.84

I think Fong Siling is still holding his shares - as I haven't come across any new announcement to say hes dumping :) Should OTB practice long term investment.. this wouldn't have happened by seeing ppl dumping their hard earned money :(

Posted by Benjamin_8888 > 2016-12-07 21:40 | Report Abuse

Cheated, thank you for highlighting these old postings.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 23:01 | Report Abuse

Probability

Here is another disaster avoided if people believe people is more important than numbers......

If avoid all similar companies, the worse is no profits when other people make money.

In fact, this Mycron has better quarter numbers than CSC ....yet it turns out all an illusion.

IamGoogle

836 posts

Posted by IamGoogle > 2016-12-07 23:12 | Report Abuse

Stockmanmy, you have spotted the points really well.

I have said at CSC Steel forum that there are 2 concerns in the latest QR of CSC Steel, profit of CSC Steel helped by 2 areas, 4 mil forex gain & extremely low effective tax rate.

While Mycron has produced clean figures in latest QR, no forex or exceptional items, Mycron has indeed outplayed CSC Steel in terms of operating performance, if not talk about balance sheets of the 2.

Posted by stockmanmy > Dec 7, 2016 11:01 PM | Report Abuse
Probability
Here is another disaster avoided if people believe people is more important than numbers......
If avoid all similar companies, the worse is no profits when other people make money.
In fact, this Mycron has better quarter numbers than CSC ....yet it turns out all an illusion.

IamGoogle

836 posts

Posted by IamGoogle > 2016-12-07 23:15 | Report Abuse

If keep paying attention to what people said & not focus on the figures, then those have been losing money one will continue to repeat the same old history in future.

Buy shares => lose money => blame XXX => buy another one => lose money => blame YYY =>......

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 23:22 | Report Abuse

Iamgoogle

If you believe firmly in dynamic investing ......that a good buy is a good business, good management and good numbers in this order......you will avoid this untested Melewar subsidiary.

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 23:25 | Report Abuse

Google

It's business sense first.......

Not formulas and numbers.

That way.....you seldom face disasters.

hewiester

449 posts

Posted by hewiester > 2016-12-07 23:29 | Report Abuse

Sadly to say.. that's where most of the good performing counters went down - if only they haven't followed blindly thru buy & sell calls, mycron would not have ended in bloodshed! In the end, buy and sell calls are really killing good stocks with potential to grow..

stockmanmy

6,977 posts

Posted by stockmanmy > 2016-12-07 23:35 | Report Abuse

But people want to play with the smaller option, the faster option, the riskier option,

Want to play with the one that already shoot up like a rocket, produces a slightly better looking set of numbers........it is a problem of both advisers and customers....it is human greed and impatience.....all human failings.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz