EVERGREEN FIBREBOARD BHD

KLSE (MYR): EVERGRN (5101)

0.40 - 0.41

11,528 comment(s). Last comment by emiteno 1 week ago

Posted by WiseInvest0r > 2017-04-24 21:33 | Report Abuse

Jackng06 u are correct, his theory cant apply, if like that, this kind of company prepare to wind up

Posted by WiseInvest0r > 2017-04-24 21:37 | Report Abuse

There are so many ppl hold on to this kind of firm.
Debts cant justify all.
If ur Total assets is bigger than Total Liabilities and ur company is having a good cash flow generate in operating activities what did want to scare?
If the company running troubles, shareholder & director wont go buy.

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-04-24 21:39 | Report Abuse

haha, wiseinvest0r, give u one more news.
If CKCS got read about this news

http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/04/10/evergreen-fibreboard-diversifies/

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-04-24 21:40 | Report Abuse

although it lesser in the profit compare with 2015 but 2017 sound great

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-04-24 21:41 | Report Abuse

Its debt to equity ratio stood at 0.04 times against total cash holdings at RM160.31 on Dec 31.<< From the website

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-04-24 21:42 | Report Abuse

Dont say the newspaper giving fake news, i know ur imagination is very good, but dont think too much. I not writer o

Posted by WiseInvest0r > 2017-04-24 21:43 | Report Abuse

If he still stubborn how?

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-04-24 21:44 | Report Abuse

Lvl of knowledge different, we cant expect ppl to same lvl like us =)

Posted by WiseInvest0r > 2017-04-24 21:44 | Report Abuse

I guarantee he will ignore

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-04-24 21:46 | Report Abuse

Hater gonna hate, no choice

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 09:04 | Report Abuse

Why doing so many monkey shows here?

This idiot keep using multiple accounts to talk nonsense and abusive statements.

i3 admin has banned several of the idiot's accounts. Good job i3 admin!

Pity this person keep registering new accounts to write here.

It is no secret that Evergreen has issues with its balance sheets while profits reducing especially the MASSIVE DEBTS amount RM 205,257,000 ! Its earning power can only allow it to get by each month/quarter solely from its cashflow. There is no catalysts that can improve its underlying fundamentals and this has resulted in its share price descending into a downtrend since beginning of 2016. U can check back the technical chart to see if I've tell the public truthfully or these idiots who are stuck in it.

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-25 09:28 | Report Abuse

Gamuda Balance Sheet

Cash : 828.7Million

Borrowing : 4,168.6Million + 639.6Million

Total Liabilities : 11.7Billion

Gamuda cant pay all debts also =)

THIS CKC DON UNDERSTAND FINANCIAL EVERYDAY REPEAT THE SAME THING LOH...!!

EVERGREEN BORROWING & RATIO IS TINY COMPARE TO GAMUDA LOH...!!
AT 5% GEARING....THIS HIGH BORROWING MEH ??

VERY BODOH & CONMAN....SOME MORE ALL USE MULTIPLE ACCOUNT FOR HIS MONKEY SHOW LOH..!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 09:45 | Report Abuse

U cannot compare Gamuda with Evergreen. Totally different kind of businesses they are running! This proves u lack of the understanding of business fundamentals. Gamuda's businesses are based on "contractual & concessionary" and some of its incomes are recurring which makes it rather stable in the event of other segments performing badly.

Does Evergreen has recurring incomes? For net cash companies, they can have cash balances invested into FD or other investment products either long/short terms. This is considered rather stable and it provides safety for such net cash companies to tackle any unforeseen circumstances, troubled times, or even taking on new business opportunities.

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-25 09:49 | Report Abuse

IOICorp

cash : 569.4M

Borrowing : 4902.9M + 2478.3M

Total Liabilities : 10,139.1M

CKCS
if ur theory apply, IOICorp also going to bankrupt

Then IOI samething mah.....!!
THIS CKC....REALLY REALLY BODOH LOH....!!

EVERGREEN BORROWING IS LOW MAH...!!

Posted by SusuKacang > 2017-04-25 09:51 | Report Abuse

CKCS, evergrn may not have recurring incomes but the export will only prove better earning because RM still weak which can still be good.

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-25 09:52 | Report Abuse

IF U MUST UNDERSTAND ART OF COMPARISON MAH...!!

A DOCTOR EARN RM 350K PA AN ENGINEER EARN RM 300K PA....THUS THE DOCTOR EARNINGS CANNOT COMPARE WITH ENGINEER EARNINGS LOH...!!

IF DOCTOR BORROW RM 300K...ENGINEER BORROW RM 200K....U MEAN DOCTOR BORROWING CANNOT COMPARE WITH ENGINEER BORROWING MEH ??

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-04-25 09:52 | Report Abuse

Once u gone to Holland always a Hollander kekkeke

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 09:57 | Report Abuse

haha... CKCS = starperformer = heavekrea = holland_chai created so many IDs yet is accusing other ppl of using multiple IDs...

actually he is a super duper idiot with very minimal observation skill...
why did i say so?

If you guys read properly, you can easily distinguish among me, jackng06 & raider by the way of our writing...

whereas u can notice the same tone that holland_chai and CKCS used (example: scolded ppl b**ch). Not just this example.. both of "these 2 IDs" (same person) used the very uncommonly used word "kaput" which I caught him red handed...

example: some ppl may say "Bxtch" (I will say so).. some ppl say "B**ch"... but u can see both IDs used the same...

come on la.. u r already a loser in fundamental analysis.. and now another loser in observation...

I am the same person as Raider or Jackng06, today the lightning will strike me and I will die horribly...

what about u? dare to make such swear?

u sure dare not.. coz u r using multiple IDs.. and u r a loser cum coward.. go home and ask milk from ur mama...

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 09:59 | Report Abuse

another example i can give is "AIRASIA"... that it has no cash flow issue (can generate a lot of cash flow from operations)... though in high debt.. but look at its share price now...

and dun forget that Airasia has extremely high debt.. higher than its equity.. whereas evergreen only has NET DEBT/EQUITY of 0.04 (or 4%)...

come on la.. CKCS loser.. dunno how to interpret data is it?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 10:00 | Report Abuse

i have always been pointing out about the free cash flow (that Evergreen is doing great)... but this loser + new born baby level idixt CKCS = starperformer just cannot understand it... or purposely want to sabotage evergreen and then collect cheap???

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 10:00 | Report Abuse

else why waste so much time here?

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-04-25 10:08 | Report Abuse

Hahaha I'm everybody now? So funny tis Hollander kekkekeke

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-04-25 10:09 | Report Abuse

I just see u funny everyday defend a Holland stok

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 10:12 | Report Abuse

Dolly accuse me is Holland-chai? U better check before accuse! Idiot!

Seriously u think Evergreen is so good then why is it slumping and descending in DOWNTREND for so long? Wah good company can drop like crazy lol

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 10:18 | Report Abuse

in downtrend for so long??? what is ur definition of "long"...
short-term speculator like u should be ashamed of uself to even mention the word of "long"

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 10:20 | Report Abuse

we value investors buy stocks that are trading cheaply (undervalued and has a good margin of safety) and just wait for mid to long term for the value to be discovered and realized...

so, loser cum short-term speculator, stop talking about "long" coz u have no stance to even mention this word...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 10:41 | Report Abuse

CKCS, why don't u come back here by end of this year / early 2018 to see what would the share price be by then?

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 10:41 | Report Abuse

then i will tell u what is called "long"

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 10:43 | Report Abuse

by that time, i suppose you should have just completed your kindergarten class and can start to be a little (yes, a little) more savvy in understanding what value investment is all about.. mat GOD bless u...

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 10:51 | Report Abuse

U want to be idiot it's up to u but don't tell fake tales to rope-in innocent people. Just can't stand a fake storyteller like u.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 10:54 | Report Abuse

Value investment? There are so many out there better than Evergreen with so much less debts and higher ROE and better profit margins. If this is good, it won't goes into downtrend since beginning of 2016. The actual facts are there to be verified...no point u argue! If the plane crashed into the ocean, u can't argue it's still up there. Idiot!

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-25 11:03 | Report Abuse

This CKC...is all lies...1st he accuse Evergreen high debts...it get refuted loh....!!

Now he try another story....they are plenty value investment stock beside evergreen ??
The truth is there are not many with great margin of safety and great prospect...beside evergreen loh...!!
Yes it cannot be denied they are some...but very very few as good loh..!!

Then...this joker says...mkt downtrend this lah that lah....raider ask is it not value investment.....disregard of trend....but emphasis margin of safety ??
A lower price means bigger margin of safety loh...!!

If stock got compelling margin of safety u buy loh...!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 11:11 | Report Abuse

R u serious in accusing me? All that I've mentioned are FACTS, u know? Everyone can verify it and I've modify none of it.

Clearly Evergreen has MASSIVE DEBTS RM 205,257,000 with profits falling due to low profit margins. ROE is high? Check before u bark again.

How do people hold long term if it's unable to sustain dividend payout? Do they have dividend payout policy? If so how to pay dividends when it has MASSIVE DEBTS and it's just getting by each month/quarter with cashflow only? No catalysts are shown by management. All the while just talk and publish in news but nothing concrete is seen in results quarter after quarters.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 11:14 | Report Abuse

Basically, the company is burning cash for so long and no catalysts are proven or shown to uplift earnings so that debts can be reduced significantly. U just look at profit margins also u can know its earnings is just too slow to chase the deteriorating business of MDF at 95% revenues from just one segment alone.

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-25 11:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by stockraider > Apr 25, 2017 09:49 AM | Report Abuse X

IOICorp

cash : 569.4M

Borrowing : 4902.9M + 2478.3M

Total Liabilities : 10,139.1M

CKCS
if ur theory apply, IOICorp also going to bankrupt

Then IOI samething mah.....!!
THIS CKC....REALLY REALLY BODOH LOH....!!

EVERGREEN BORROWING IS LOW MAH...!!

3154 posts

Posted by stockraider > Apr 25, 2017 09:52 AM | Report Abuse X

IF U MUST UNDERSTAND ART OF COMPARISON MAH...!!

A DOCTOR EARN RM 350K PA AN ENGINEER EARN RM 300K PA....THUS THE DOCTOR EARNINGS CANNOT COMPARE WITH ENGINEER EARNINGS LOH...!!

IF DOCTOR BORROW RM 300K...ENGINEER BORROW RM 200K....U MEAN DOCTOR BORROWING CANNOT COMPARE WITH ENGINEER BORROWING MEH ??

Ckc has been twisting his facts & analysis loh....!!

FROM THE ABOVE UNDERSTAND....CKC IS TRYING TO CON PEOPLE LOH...!!

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 11:17 | Report Abuse

Now the conman is accusing others or conning. This type of conman is very dangerous and should be banned completely for defending something that is not what it is.

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 11:22 | Report Abuse

haha... once again it is proven that this idixt CKCS has not done much homework on EVergreen but acted and sounded like sifu here (disgusting, is it?)... Evergreen management had approved in the latest AGM that they will allocate at least 25% of net profit for dividend starting this year.. so the score now is 1-0...

next, this idixt keeps mentioning of the so-called "MASSIVE" debt and i had slapped him hard on his face why this debt is not massive and why Evergreen has no issue with cash flow...
but does he even have one ball (if not two) to respond to what i wrote before? (i re-copy here):

idiot CKCS: Can u tell me where is Evergreen getting money to pay dividends to shareholders? Based on what I can see in the balance sheet, the company has very huge debts amount and high obligation to pay down debts first then other liabilities and lastly then check whether it has enough disposable money left to give out as dividends.

my response:
[you don't seem to understand it yet. in latest Q4 2016 report, Evergreen net cash flow generated from operating activities is as high as RM238.368M, whereas in 2015 Q4, it was only RM132.680M. That is a huge improvement of net cash flow from operations. in 2016, they spent a lot on CAPEX, around RM200M. But as mentioned by the top management, they expect to only spend around RM40-50M starting 2017 as most of the money had been spent for expansion. So you can expect net change in cash & cash equivalents to improve tremendously. let's be conservative and not assume any growth in the net cash from operations, keep it at RM238.368M in 2017, CAPEX reduction down to RM40-50M will already give them surplus of net cash & cash equivalent of RM238.368-RM45M = RM193.368M in 2017 (assume we neglect the small amount from cash flow from financing activities). Compared to total short+long term debts of just RM205M, they almost zero out the total debt based on just the net change of cash. don't forget they still have RM160M cash at the beginning of 2017 (carried forward from 2016)... so, even they have to pay down "all", i mean all debts, they still have enough cash to pay dividends.. but do they need to pay down all debt immediately? they do not necessarily have to do that... come on... . if dunno, pls ask politely and dun act like an expert... i feel very sorry for ppl like u... know a little bit, but act like sifu ]

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 11:24 | Report Abuse

born to be an idixt is not his fault.. but not studying well and accepting what is real and only wanting to win (despite losing out poorly on facts), and not wanting to improve himself --- is his fault though...

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 11:25 | Report Abuse

loser just wants to win every single argument, despite the fact that he is clearly knocked out...
how can loser like this ever improve himself??? sometimes i really pity him

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 11:26 | Report Abuse

before u even mentioned of so-called massive debt.. go take a basic accounting class first to understand cash flow..

Posted by Dolly_Chai2 > 2017-04-25 11:28 | Report Abuse

haha... again idixt is accusing of "burning cash"... dunno how to read cash flow statements?
the past few reports show that the net cash generated from operations have improved tremendously while CAPEX is expected to reduce significantly starting 2017...

where is the so-called "burning cash"???
idixt.. i really pity ppl like u.. so hard to accept that u r wrong and just improve urself?

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-25 11:28 | Report Abuse

Ckc thinking very shallow....cannot compare with IOI, Axiata, Gamuda ??

Is it not investment....comparing with different investment option??

If cannot compare how ??

How do u decide which stock to buy leh ???

U invest based on margin of safety using value investment tools loh..!!

Posted by SusuKacang > 2017-04-25 11:38 | Report Abuse

Of cos we hope the turnaround plan to work out and it must be fast since we don't want to see share keep lower and we r losing

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 11:43 | Report Abuse

Conmen no more using your other accounts? Probably barred by i3 admin temporarily that's why they have to switch back to original conmen accounts to continue talk nonsense.

How can u compare it with other heavyweight BLUE CHIPS? U are really idiot by saying that.

CKCS

1,439 posts

Posted by CKCS > 2017-04-25 11:47 | Report Abuse

I pity these conmen for defending based on the fact they are stuck in here. Be careful it has trend lower and it's still following the BIG DOWNTREND. Why do u choose to tell lies when the real fact that everyone can see it's trending lower?

This is supported by the deteriorating business of Evergreen because it is not diversified relying 95% of revenues from MDF alone. This is not fact? U want to accuse me again?

How does the ROE, profit margins performing for the past many quarters? Still choose to ignore what I've warned u? How much is its MASSIVE DEBTS now?

Posted by Holland_Chai > 2017-04-25 12:01 | Report Abuse

Sure reach Holland sharp on time

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-04-25 12:05 | Report Abuse

y ignore other company balance sheet
because u cant solve this =)

Posted by stockraider > 2017-04-25 12:05 | Report Abuse

Btw bluechips underperform agst small caps and mid caps loh....!!

So cannot compare with bluechips meh ??

Why must idiots so respect bluechips leh ?

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-04-25 12:07 | Report Abuse

Gamuda Balance Sheet

Cash : 828.7Million

Borrowing : 4,168.6Million + 639.6Million

Total Liabilities : 11.7Billion

Gamuda cant pay all debts also =)

jackng06

469 posts

Posted by jackng06 > 2017-04-25 12:07 | Report Abuse

Massive debts, massive everywhere