BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

BEN_168

27 posts

Posted by BEN_168 > 2014-03-31 13:10 | Report Abuse

This kukuman is spoiler, he always give gugu comments on other stock also. Dat y his name is kuku, ignore him la.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-03-31 13:21 | Report Abuse

I will tell how things as it is. If it is good, i say good. If it is bad, i say bad. Let the people out there listen to both sides of story. U can continue to sell your "good" story about the company. If u already stuck in the company, pls dont ask people to join u. Let them decide. After all, the share price speaks everything. No need to hard sell.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-03-31 13:27 | Report Abuse

There is no "best buy" for mr ben. Rubbish company has no best buy price tag. Wait until they repair their reputation and it going to take long time

BEN_168

27 posts

Posted by BEN_168 > 2014-03-31 13:37 | Report Abuse

At last u said human words n give facts, this is wat we like to hear n share opinions, not just deny other n said this company is rubbish! Urs opinion is urs but if u disagree with our opinion,share ur opinion politely n not just mentioned this company is hopeless without reason, by the way, according to wat u said, this is not rubbish company, just for long term n wait to regain ppl trust only

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-03-31 14:19 | Report Abuse

long time. not long term. oh mine. Twist and spin whatever suit you la. Get real. long time, long term, long haul, long goal, and whatnot are dreadful words for street players. anyway, make sure you invest a lot in the company since you like it so much for "long term".

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-03-31 14:46 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
You seem to have a lot of difficulty understanding that just because some of us believe in being fair with our comments, it does not necessarily follow that we are enticing others to invest in the counter. All I hope to read on this blog are fair and well-reasoned comments. You have been rubbising the counter for some time, why don't you give us your VALID reasons why you think this company is rubbish?

wonghk

30 posts

Posted by wonghk > 2014-03-31 18:03 | Report Abuse

Share price ≠ company value.
Share price is reflecting market's perception towards a company.
2 cent.

posby

976 posts

Posted by posby > 2014-03-31 18:15 | Report Abuse

Go check out those doc available... Or look after mercury...independent adviser for HOA issue...they able provide u the info...good debate here....

posby

976 posts

Posted by posby > 2014-03-31 18:16 | Report Abuse

@wonghk this company worth 2cents? How u calculate it. ?.or whr u get this value...

wonghk

30 posts

Posted by wonghk > 2014-03-31 18:17 | Report Abuse

=.=.. i mean jz my 2 cent... my opinion...LOL..

posby

976 posts

Posted by posby > 2014-03-31 18:18 | Report Abuse

Guess with all the related document is out.... And available for viewing n inspect....let investor n punter to decide...

posby

976 posts

Posted by posby > 2014-03-31 18:37 | Report Abuse

Let do some calculation...how much this company worth...since all of its sales projection n time frame n profit margin edi list out except Johor project until further notice.... Lets hunt for money or switch to other counters...

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-03-31 20:33 | Report Abuse

An interesting read. The announcement gives more details on what were the issues caused by the two brothers. Not going to regale the highlights since I feel this is a must read if you're a shareholder/interested to be a shareholder of Benalec.

One thing though, the EGM to ratify this heads of agreement is expected to be held end of May. Also expected is the ratification of the RM235m land sale that was announced earlier. Interesting why it's being delayed till then. Makes you wonder if it's because management is expecting to include a third item to be ratified then. (hopefully it is, since I'm sure we'll all be happy if it is!)

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1580877

TRANSACTIONS (CHAPTER 10 OF LISTING REQUIREMENTS): RELATED PARTY TRANSACTIONS BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD (“BENALEC” OR “THE COMPANY”) PROPOSED RATIFICATION OF THE HEADS OF AGREEMENT (“HoA”) FOR THE GLOBAL SETTLEMENT BETWEEN THE COMPANY, DATUK LEAW TUA CHOON (“DLTC”), DATUK LEAW AH CHYE (“DLAC”) AND LEAW YONGENE (“LYG”) (“PROPOSED HoA RATIFICATION”)

posby

976 posts

Posted by posby > 2014-03-31 20:50 | Report Abuse

Third item? Pengerang and Tanjung Piai... Haha

staind86

291 posts

Posted by staind86 > 2014-03-31 22:13 | Report Abuse

they did mentioned ratification of the RM235m sale? dint see it actually.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-04-01 08:51 | Report Abuse

staind86: Not in this announcement, but in the initial land sale announcement (20 March 2014). Item 2.3.1 (a) in said announcement: "the consent of the shareholders of Benalec being obtained at an extraordinary general meeting ("EGM") to be convened within six (6) from the date of the SPA..."

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 10:44 | Report Abuse

no amount of news will excite the market on mr ben. what a sad story it is.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 10:47 | Report Abuse

only the die-hard fans will stay put in mr ben. there are so much hype in other counters right now.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-01 10:48 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
There's no need for you to be sad. If you own any of their shares, just sell them. If you don't own any, don't buy the shares. I'm sure nobody is pointing a gun at your head and forcing you to buy!

oasischeah

1,461 posts

Posted by oasischeah > 2014-04-01 12:40 | Report Abuse

Kukuman - So many good shares. Get out asap if you have this share. Reinvest in many other good counters.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-01 13:25 | Report Abuse

To be fair, any investment in Benalec should not be made with the intention of making a quick kill. This is a counter for those with a longer-term investment horizon because of its organic growth potential. Any savvy investor ought to have a well-balanced portfolio, combining short-term investments with longer-term investments.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 13:32 | Report Abuse

oasischeah, I long ago already abandoned this rubbish company. but I still keep minimal units for the sake of attending their AGM to ask them tough questions. This company is a disgrace to the investment community,

oasischeah

1,461 posts

Posted by oasischeah > 2014-04-01 13:38 | Report Abuse

Kukuman - Good job well done. Most of my friends has already abandoned Benalec. We never like this company since the last family fued and it has never recovered. The general public has no confidence in Benalec now.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 13:40 | Report Abuse

Mr SavvyOne - an ID name that only show face here, I used to invest long term since its IPO. Many said it was organic company that time. They are called the "lands creator" back then with promising future. If you are new with the company, you can be forgiven. I can bet you may not have even attended any of their AGM. What organic growth? No more organic story for this company. They are too old for that.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-01 14:05 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
You do amaze me. Unlike most of us mere mortals, you give the impression that you have a crystal ball that can tell you what the future holds, especially in the case of Benalec. You certainly seem to know much more than the financial analysts and fund managers. That being so, you should not waste your time on this forum. Go and bet your last dollar on what your crystal ball tells you are the winners in the stock market!

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-01 14:07 | Report Abuse

By the way, I make no apologies for having invested in this company. In fact, I intend to buy more at the current price. I want to test my brain against your crystal ball.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 14:20 | Report Abuse

oasischeah, I like your statement - The general public has no confidence in Benalec now.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 14:25 | Report Abuse

Savvy, no need crystal ball. So long as the share price did not go up, I win. you still lose. Until your long term in mr ben gives you the profit, u are still stuck. I want to believe you will buy more of mr ben. I really is.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-01 15:14 | Report Abuse

You are wrong. I am not losing at all because I bought in at around 86 sen per share. Don't be too cock-sure that you can out-smart everyone!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 15:27 | Report Abuse

When lose an argument based on facts, you accuse people for trying to out-smart everyone. By the way, if I am you, I won't feel too proud to tell people I bought at 86 cent. what the different when the current price is only 0.89 - 0.90. few cents is nothing la. Furthermore, you must be holding big quantities. See you, I think so highly of you being very loaded. But don't tell me you are not holding big quantities since you are telling all and sundry that you will be buy more at current price.

01/04/2014 15:26

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2014-04-01 17:04 | Report Abuse

Kuku, going from your histrionics against Savvy, i guess we can all see who is the rational one here lah. Don't need to throw tantrums here, top bestest number 1 investor Kukuman sir. Didn't your mother teach you manners?

By the way, 'I really is', is epic lah.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 17:11 | Report Abuse

Who is throwing tantrums, mr/ms zero. and why must mention your mother? education and family up bringing failed on you. pity u.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 17:13 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kukuman > Mar 19, 2014 05:38 PM | Report Abuse
Let mark today. Now 0.92 cent. Let see when you will gloat. (Day 1)

21/3/2014 (Day 3) : 0.935
25/3/2014 (Day 7) : 0.920
26/3/2014 (Day 8) : 0.920
27/3/2014 (Day 9) : 0.900
28/3/2014 (Day 10) : 0.900
01/4/2014 (Day 14) : 0.890

I am tracking this rubbish company share performance.

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2014-04-01 17:14 | Report Abuse

well, let the other forumers judge then. i stand by what i said.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-01 17:21 | Report Abuse

ofcourse. what else you could say when you like to use words like "your mother". that's so distasteful.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-01 20:06 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
You sound like a sore loser to me. Just because you've lost a few bucks on your investment in Benalec shares doesn't mean you must spend the rest of your life cursing the company and anyone who does not share your screwed-up opinion. By the way, you still have not been able to tell everyone here why you reckon the company is "rubbish".

BEN_168

27 posts

Posted by BEN_168 > 2014-04-01 21:51 | Report Abuse

Just ignore this kuku man! Curse him to hell inside our heart. he ll not listen to our opinions or kind words. A @%&% ass.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 00:04 | Report Abuse

Why you so scare with my opinion about mr ben as though my opinion could affect the share price. In the first place, i condemn mr ben and NOT YOU. Why you so emotionally disturbed by my condemn on mr ben? Just because you love mr ben does not mean i have to love mr ben. so simple also dont understand. Why you need to curse just because we have different of opinion. When cannot win an argument, you want to curse this and curse that. Some even use the word "your mother". Aiyo. It is either education system failed on you or your upbringing failed on you. Grow up la, young boy.

By the way, it is not so much of losing few bucks on my investment in Benalec. Have you ever sit in any Board of Directors or not, as non-executive director in any public listed company? It is integrity, accountability, responsiblity and governance that the company must have. Never mind la. you where got understand all these.

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2014-04-02 01:27 | Report Abuse

kukuman, again, i think we can all see quite clearly who the education system has failed on - ah such fluency of language, such poetry and delicacy of manner and grace in you which i obviously did not receive.

by the way, i have only jumped in just because you have shown an utter lack of manners to other forum members. share your opinion, yes, but with a modicum of sense and basic courtesy, please. to put it simply, so you may understand, you have been a rude and very arrogant person.

ps: you may need to tell me which education system i should refer myself to, so as to write as powderfully as you have.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 09:17 | Report Abuse

When talk about education failed on you, it is the way you articulate your thinking and your character. Not how powerful your language is. You are so typical like those educated person criticising people's language and whatnot when cannot win an argument. Maybe the word education just mean that to you.
Go back and talk about mr ben la. How is the price? Why still stagnant? You should continue promote your idea and i promote mine. No need to be so emotionally disturbed when i condemn mr ben.

BEN_168

27 posts

Posted by BEN_168 > 2014-04-02 09:40 | Report Abuse

We can accept price drop and negative comments which has evidence. However, for kukuman, we deny. Why? Figure out urself, kuku

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2014-04-02 10:14 | Report Abuse

thank you BEN_168. I actually am sadly, negative about this stock's prospects also (holding at a loss), but what I cannot accept is his thuggish and repugnant behaviour, as if he is the only one qualified to give comments in this forum. if this is the product of a distinguished education and upbringing, i really have nothing else to say.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-02 10:29 | Report Abuse

What gets up my nose is this self-proclaimed investment expert (Kuku) slating people who believe in the counter and continue to hold their investments. He asks if forum members have ever sat on the board of directors of listed companies, as if to say that he has! I am sure that a lot of us know more about corporate governance than this disgusting loud-mouth!

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 11:05 | Report Abuse

Why talk so much. Look at the share price. It is still there around 90 cents. Until then, you are still loser in mr ben. That is still a fact at the moment. Denial has not place in stock market. Again, no need to be so emotionally disturbed when i condemn mr ben.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 11:07 | Report Abuse

Zero, the person that like to use "your mother" word, is not qualify to talk about upbringing.

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2014-04-02 11:14 | Report Abuse

indeed, no one more 'qualify' than you, kukuman

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 11:19 | Report Abuse

Young boy still learning to grow up. you will be forgiven. be more decent in your words. In future, no need to argue points using the word "your mother".

zero

525 posts

Posted by zero > 2014-04-02 11:23 | Report Abuse

oh my, his munificence Kukuman, the learned and the wise, has taken it upon himself to grant a royal pardon!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz