BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

oasischeah

1,461 posts

Posted by oasischeah > 2014-04-02 11:44 | Report Abuse

Everyone including Kukuman has the right to give comments and please accept or reject opinions in good faith. Hope everybody make good money in this uptrend market.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 11:58 | Report Abuse

zero, you have learned. good for you.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 12:00 | Report Abuse

oasischeah, you sound more fair. everyone has the right to give comment, good or bad. No need to be so emotionally disturbed when i condemn mr ben, don't you agree?

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-02 14:30 | Report Abuse

Look, Kukuman, I am not in denial as you seem to repeatedly claim. If you find it difficult to understand, let me tell you one more time, it is my conscious decision to invest my money the way I want. It is none of your business.

Posted by mariner06lai > 2014-04-02 15:32 | Report Abuse

my dear kukuman,I am new learner in stock market.Why I should not buy Ben? Any good fundamental stock to recomence?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 15:39 | Report Abuse

savvy, let me repeat myself. I am not bothered at all about your invest with mr ben. But it is YOU that have problem with my comment about mr ben. It is YOU that find it emotionally disturbed by my comment about mr ben. It is YOU that felt unsettled when you did not get my answers to your question. got it?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 15:48 | Report Abuse

mariner06lai, this is not a stock for you to invest your hard earn money. There are plenty of other stocks that are not tainted with scandal and no integrity issue. No point stuck your money in this rubbish company just because the numbers crunching looks good. Market sentiment never lie. There must be something with the company that you cannot see on the P&L statement or research report.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-02 15:52 | Report Abuse

Kukuman,
You dummy, you said I was in denial. What did I deny?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-02 17:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kukuman > Mar 19, 2014 05:38 PM | Report Abuse
Let mark today. Now 0.92 cent. Let see when you will gloat. (Day 1)

21/3/2014 (Day 3) : 0.935
25/3/2014 (Day 7) : 0.920
26/3/2014 (Day 8) : 0.920
27/3/2014 (Day 9) : 0.900
28/3/2014 (Day 10) : 0.900
01/4/2014 (Day 14) : 0.890
02/4/2014 (Day 15) : 0.890

I am tracking this rubbish company share performance.

BEN_168

27 posts

Posted by BEN_168 > 2014-04-02 18:22 | Report Abuse

Ignore this stubborn gugu, he still cant understand y we dislike him. He will difficult to survive in society. Keep said we force him but the true is who force who? Who lack of manner first ? I think many ppl will understand us. We also understand savy n zero. Difficult to talk with him. By the way, I will start collect ben tomorrow. Reach resistance already. Yes!

BEN_168

27 posts

Posted by BEN_168 > 2014-04-02 18:26 | Report Abuse

This counter is not for trader or short term player, no confidence, then sell tml, I ll be very grateful

8u29song

2,785 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2014-04-02 18:36 | Report Abuse

don't worry lah.
becos' pension fund keep disposing to clear position only.
once cleared, 'those' absorbers will perform then !

just whisper, i also collected x,xxx,xxx units and still collecting !

8u29song

2,785 posts

Posted by 8u29song > 2014-04-02 18:43 | Report Abuse

don't play play,
Johor 'linked' co always good potential one !

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-02 19:39 | Report Abuse

You guys must have noticed that Kuku keeps tracking only one dimension of a share's performance, i.e. the price and nothing else. Any savvy investor will tell you that it is equally important (if not more so) to track the volume of shares transacted day by day. If anyone had been doing that, then a very marked trend would have been discernable. Tracking price alone is for the one-eyed Jacks. Such people normally reign supreme in the kingdom of the blind!

Posted by didierdrogba > 2014-04-02 22:20 | Report Abuse

Drogba the legend is here. bought 500Lots at 89.5 (RM448,774,00)today
Forget all those negative scumbags Join/follow me tomorrow !

tshwong

603 posts

Posted by tshwong > 2014-04-02 22:40 | Report Abuse

Don't let other failure effected you. This is a worthless low life scambag who has no dignity and integrity, exactly like his old man. Like the Chinese said "Like father like son". This shameless insane maniac will bit and attack anyone who showed their interests or posted any positive facts on Benalec. Only he can condemn Ben, if others got different views, he will bit and attacked them because that's all he can do to reduce his insanity. We should all be pity his "mother" for raised up a "piece" of "thing" like him. People knew him won't called him rubbishman because it's a great insult to the rubbish, rubbish are valuable when we recycled
it. They called him "Pos-man". His oldman must raised him up on the street, that's why he called everyone who bought Ben, a street player, actually was an indication of himself from a low brought up place. When Ben's price was not moving, he'll proclaim himself a "winner", others were losers. What's an insanity word! As all normal mankind will know winner got to take home $$$$$$. I think is time for someone to call the Insanity Hospital. We have found their runagate here.

oasischeah

1,461 posts

Posted by oasischeah > 2014-04-03 09:59 | Report Abuse

I agree with Kukuman on his comments and he should have the right like any others in this forum.
Ultimately - It is the movement / price that matters for most investors. The price movement as shown by him is 100% correct and if a graph is shown from a few months back, it is much deeper sliding down horribly. He is just trying to inform some potential investor to not get sucked up in this counter. Smart investors can see for themselves if it is worth or not.

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2014-04-03 12:20 | Report Abuse

I am a long time investor and standby this stock :)

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2014-04-03 12:21 | Report Abuse

when rubbish turn to gold then we review again

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2014-04-03 12:21 | Report Abuse

hold your thoughts for now

oasischeah

1,461 posts

Posted by oasischeah > 2014-04-03 12:26 | Report Abuse

Dsonic and Presbhd are shares that has turned to Gold. Hope Benalec could have this dream.

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-03 12:33 | Report Abuse

True, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion or comments. What is important though is that the comments are fair, both to the other investors as well as to the investment vehicle, i.e. the company. in terms of the share price movement being tracked is 100% correct, this is no big deal. The share price is available on many websites on a realtime basis throughout the trading day. I don't for a moment think that there are that many investors who would make decisions purely and simply on the basis of comments posted on this blog.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-03 12:40 | Report Abuse

When people give negative comment on the company, you call people scumbags. aiyo. This mr tshwong must be very angry and very emotional too. I can understand. Who don't, when the share price is still stagnant for so so long. From now on, my comment about mr ben is for those who plan to invest in mr ben. Not for those die-hard fans above. If the die-hard fans cannot take it, that's too bad. Not my problem.
Oasischeah, thank you. we are same class - the decent kind. We must able to agree to disagree.

BEN_168

27 posts

Posted by BEN_168 > 2014-04-03 12:43 | Report Abuse

Oasis, u completely misunderstood what kuku want to show. Judge after u c all the comments first. I respect ur opinion, basic trend is downward but I suggest to use other tool to verify the trend like ema, then u noe the trend is up or down. If u want fast money and dare to take risk, go buy willow or inari. I'm still queue to buy benalec. Buy good financial company when everyone afraid. This is my opinion n once ben comes with good news, it ll become another inari, mkh or willow. Ben stil at the lowest price of his history, alr in bottom line

oasischeah

1,461 posts

Posted by oasischeah > 2014-04-03 13:04 | Report Abuse

Ben_168 - My favourite number is 168. Thank you for your comments and appreciate your humble opinion on some reccomendations. Hope we all can have respect for each other and accept or reject opinions. I do not think Kukuman wants to ridicule anyone. He is obviously trying to give his side of opinion for this share-Benalec. Ultimately, we all want to succeed and make some money. Good luck and be happy to everyone in this forum.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-03 13:41 | Report Abuse

To those uninitiated and wish to invest in mr ben, please read the following announcement to guide your investment decision with mr ben :

Jan. 7th, 2014. KUALA LUMPUR: The deadline is over and Benalec Holdings Bhd has yet to execute, let alone announce, its final settlement with the parties it had accused of misconduct.

A source told The Edge Financial Daily that the settlement is being reviewed by the regulators. “Bursa Malaysia has asked the company to furnish it with details of the settlement. It will be announced in due course,” said the source.

Benalec had on Dec 4, 2013, signed a heads of agreement (HoA) with three parties that it had sued earlier — Datuk Leaw Tua Choon, Datuk Leaw Ah Chye and Tua Choon’s son, Leaw Yongene — to set out a framework to settle all legal suits, grievances, disputes and claims among them.

The company had announced to Bursa on Dec 4 that it had set for itself a month’s deadline to “finalise the detailed terms of a full and final global settlement of all disputes [between the related parties] and to execute the final settlement agreement.”

Benalec stripped the two brothers of their executive positions in October after an independent audit committee found “strong and compelling” documentary evidence linking them to two land disposal transactions in which they had links to the purchasing entities.

The committee then called for an EGM to remove Tua Choon and Ah Chye as directors before they resigned from the board in a “gesture of goodwill”.

In a filing with Bursa last Friday, Benalec announced that Tua Choon had two weeks ago sold his entire 14.81% indirect stake in the company to the third brother, Datuk Vincent Leaw Seng Hai, and Ah Chye. Vincent Leaw and his brother Ah Chye bought a stake from Tua Choon.

This article first appeared in The Edge Financial Daily, on January 07, 2014

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-03 14:21 | Report Abuse

After you have read the above news report, please turn to announcement made to Bursa recently on 31st March 2014. To those uninitiated, please read carefully to guide your investment decision with mr ben :

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1580877

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2014-04-03 17:16 | Report Abuse

you obviously still staying in the history :) go read the HOA announcement and if you don't know what is happening with Benalec please refrain from making noise.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-03 17:29 | Report Abuse

Interpret the HOA whatever you deemed fit as long as it makes you happy.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-03 17:33 | Report Abuse

Posted by Kukuman > Mar 19, 2014 05:38 PM | Report Abuse
Let mark today. Now 0.92 cent. Let see when you will gloat. (Day 1)

21/3/2014 (Day 3) : 0.935
25/3/2014 (Day 7) : 0.920
26/3/2014 (Day 8) : 0.920
27/3/2014 (Day 9) : 0.900
28/3/2014 (Day 10) : 0.900
01/4/2014 (Day 14) : 0.890
02/4/2014 (Day 15) : 0.890
03/4/2014 (Day 16) : 0.885

I am tracking this rubbish company share performance.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-04-03 18:03 | Report Abuse

Whilst as a rule I now no longer waste time responding to trolls, I feel it necessary to correct the one-sided and misconception being put forward by one troll.

1) His comparison of Benalec with Tan Chong (TC) is entertaining. TC did not have a heads of agreement (HoA) ala Benalec to resolve all their disputes. The link by said troll above highlights the exact (HoA) which is going to resolve all these problems assuming it is ratified by shareholders.

2) As is per usual by trolls, they tend not to show all sides of the picture. His link above with regards to the edge malaysia's article whilst correct should be immediately followed by:

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1513989

which does highlight the exact point The Edge was making. Granted this announcement was of course 5 days past the expected due date (10 Jan 2014 versus 5 Jan 2014). Whilst some trolls will consider this as a the end of the world for a company (doomsday, apocalypse, hari kiamat, the end of days), the HoA _was_ announced. It was not hidden, it exists, it is a reality and not a figment of someone's imagination.

3) Of course some trolls would like us all to believe that nothing else has really happened with the HoA since then. But the following announcements shows the updates on how the agreements progressed up till today:

13 March 2014
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1566201

and of course said troll's own link above (reproduced here which shows the finality of the proposal - talk about tembak-ing one's own foot, he wants to criticise the company but instead he's highlighting the proposed solution. Heh)

31 March 2014
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1580877

4) Some trolls (as per this one) again don't understand the concept of libel. You can only sue someone for libel if it's untrue and you have been defamed. Let's look at his examples of what the edge printed:

a) "deadline is over" - True. Benalec announced on 5 Dec 2013 that the were working towards a HoA and it was expected to take one month. The Edge article was printed on 7 Jan 2014. At that time the HoA was still not completed. So The Edge printed the truth here. No libel.

b) "accused of misconduct" - The following announcements should be read in a series:
6 Nov 2013 - Convening of EGM to remove the two brothers
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1454089

18 Nov 2013 (2 links) and 21 Nov 2013 - Lawsuits against the brothers and the son of one brother plus their separate vested companies
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1464433
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1464425
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1468997

Let me just quote part of one paragraph from one of these announcements by Benalec:
"...against Datuk Leaw Tua Choon and Datuk Leaw Ah Chye, for loss and damage and an account of all secret profits, arising from the breach of their contractual, statutory, fiduciary and/or common law duties and/or obligations as Executive Directors..."

Since Benalec themselves announced that the two brothers have breached their fiduciary duties, what The Edge printed here is true. No libel.

c) "it had sued" - I think even an imbecile after reading b) above agrees that Benalec did file a lawsuit against the brothers. One would hope that even a moron should be able to understand that. The Edge printed the truth. No libel.

d) "stripped the two brothers of their executive positions" - As what I stated above
6 Nov 2013 - Convening of EGM to remove the two brothers
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1454089

28 Oct 2013 - Leaw Ah Chye's redesignation from executive to non-executive director of Benalec
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1445473

4 Dec 2013 - Leaw Ah Chye's resignation announcement as a director of Benalec
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1483465

28 Oct 2013 - Leaw Tua Choon's redesignation from executive to non-executive director of Benalec.

4 Dec 2013 - Leaw Tua Choon's resignation as a director of Benalec
http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1483461

Perhaps The Edge might have printed it as the brothers voluntarily resigning their positions. But the convening of the EGM stresses that there were strong moves to get them removed. You could theoretically sue The Edge, but most judges would probably kick you out of the courtroom for wasting their time. From a reasonable man test, no libel.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-04-03 18:04 | Report Abuse

5) Again some trolls will have difficulty in understanding the difference between a civil and a criminal suit.

To put it simply (so that even trolls might be able to comprehend), if Benalec were to sue someone that's a civil suit. If a person or a company sues it's always a civil suit.

Criminal suits on the other hand can only be done by organisations that have such statutory authority. I.e. the government, governmental bodies (police, MACC, Securities Commission) can file criminal suits through either the Public Prosecutor (the attorney-general in our country) or someone authorised on his behalf (a deputy Public Prosecutor attached to other bodies).

Now this agreement by Benalec resolves all family disputes. The issue will be habis cerita, no civil lawsuits on these issues possible by the brothers or their families (basically trying to avoid a Tan Chong, Kian Joo family feud situation). So once the agreement is signed and assuming ratified by shareholders, the case is finished (habis cerita, end of story) from the point of further civil lawsuits by those involved. No protacted arguments, which I feel is a good thing.

However to be very clear, this agreement has absolutely nothing to do with criminal lawsuits. Benelac, the brothers, shareholders, none of them can tell the government, "Eh please, don't take criminal action ah?". If the AG's chambers, Securities Commission, heck even Commercial Crimes Department in the Police want to sue either Leaw Ah Chye, Leaw Tua Choon, the son Leaw Yongene or even their vested companies, they can.

But here's the good thing to bear in mind (for those already invested/thinking of investing in Benalec). Benalec, the current MD Leaw Seng Hai, us shareholders none of us are liable for the actions of the other two brothers. If they get sued, their problem lah, nothing to do with Benalec or its shareholders.

Whilst I'm sure trolls will continue to be trolls and waste time trolling, I hope those of you who take the time to read my postings will be able to come to your own conclusion as to who is giving a better perspective of the company. I'd rather give you qualitative and detail information rather than some people who can only say "rubbish company" but can't even justify their statements with some reasonable explanations.

BEN_168

27 posts

Posted by BEN_168 > 2014-04-03 18:49 | Report Abuse

Just have time to read those old news, I was shock that this kuku post past result, said negative comments but in the end share good news to us. U have change from anti ben to support Ben? If not, y u show the settlement of law issue to us?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-03 19:17 | Report Abuse

You lost the plot, don't you? Do you think with such long post would convince the bystander to start invest in this stock? Or you just want to win an argument for the sake of winning regardless of sentiment repercussion? Again, you lost the plot, dont you?

Btw, I think it takes up fair bit of your productive manhours to write this extreme long post. I am impressed. But, what happen if another kukuman gives another bad comment about mr ben? Another long post? I am amused. Your effort will be remembered but whether this will help the share price, lets see.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2014-04-03 19:41 | Report Abuse

Final post to the troll on this topic: I gave a long post just to go and rebut all your points. I did not lose the plot, you did. You can yammer on as much as you want, I couldn't care less.

The post took me all of 15 minutes to do. And I enjoyed doing it to prove that your post is completely bereft of any factual support.

If another kukuman gives a bad comment _AND_ (this is very important for trolls to understand) includes logical, legible reasons for doing so, I would enjoy debating it with him/her. I do not just swallow good information, I look for the bad as well, as long as they (and this is I know a part that's very difficult for you to understand) come backed up with some reasons or facts.

You on the other hand have only posted "rubbish company". When I once asked you to elaborate on your reasons for saying so, you disclaimed it with something along the lines of "why should I take the effort to give you details". If you cannot even take the effort to enunciate your arguments, why in the world would anyone want to listen to you?

Let me iterate again for other readers (I couldn't care less about the opinions of the singular troll), I believe in this company for the long term. Unlike certain trolls who put the company down unless it shoots up a massive amount within a day or a week, I'm looking at the gains over a horizon of more than a year.

To sum up, I no longer waste my times reading your comments (I tend to gloss over them) except when you put links (as you did earlier) trying to argue a point to put down the company (and in my opinion) failing miserably at it.

Carry on trolling. Whenever you make another illogical, half-baked argument, it is my privilege to rebut it. And I will certainly enjoy doing so since I sincerely believe it makes you look a bit like an extremely bitter person, with a massive chip on your shoulder hence your pointless (not backed up by any facts/reasons) arguments.

And at the end of the day, it is rest the readers who read the postings who will judge as to who comes across with the better arguments.

Carry on trolling. I shall continue to snicker and rebut as and when necessary.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2014-04-03 20:41 | Report Abuse

I thought that was your last post already? Too emotional to let go and felt unsettled? Wow. 15 minutes only to write that post. I hv to believe you on this. The stake must have involve a lot of money since you r so emotional about what i wrote. You must have invest big and stuck quite some time. Btw, so long post, lazy to read la. Enough for today for this rubbish company talk.

4u2c

3,553 posts

Posted by 4u2c > 2014-04-04 00:08 | Report Abuse

someone recommended me this counter.......Do u think its a good buy now or all the record books is now haywire..

david81

279 posts

Posted by david81 > 2014-04-04 00:22 | Report Abuse

just buy saja...no fear haha

m_faiza1

556 posts

Posted by m_faiza1 > 2014-04-04 01:13 | Report Abuse

FID was approve, buy before too late... Up to you, just my advice. Time to move...

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-04 02:37 | Report Abuse

Thanks a lot, taciturn. You've done a great job in rebutting the idiotic statements and claims posted by kuku. If I had not been otherwise pre-occupied earlier today, I would have composed a similar, albeit less detailed, posting on this forum. One point I would especially want to drive home to that lunatic is that, contrary to his claim that Benalec has a governance issue, the opposite is true. If there was a governance issue, would the two brothers be stripped of their executive powers by way of the termination of their service agreements? Would the Board have resolved to call an EGM to remove the same two brothers as directors of the company? Would the Board have taken all the well-documented action to protect the company's (and hence the shareholders') best interests?

The final point I want to make for now is that the moron (you know who I mean) has persistently and mistakenly asserted that anyone on this blog who ventures to put the record straight is guilty of misleading other forum members into investing in Benalec shares. What a thick-head!

SavvyOne

130 posts

Posted by SavvyOne > 2014-04-04 02:40 | Report Abuse

By the way, the Tan Chong feud lasted all of 10 years!

staind86

291 posts

Posted by staind86 > 2014-04-04 07:56 | Report Abuse

Pengerang Maritime Industrial Park is around 1700 acres. not bad..

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2014-04-04 08:21 | Report Abuse

benalec is going to be significantly benefited from this development

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2014-04-04 08:21 | Report Abuse

wooohooo...watch for it to skyrocket

winwinborn

439 posts

Posted by winwinborn > 2014-04-04 08:45 | Report Abuse

so, would it be uptrend today? happy friday trading :D

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2014-04-04 09:01 | Report Abuse

pengerang is huge investment...and that set the pace for tanjung piai..another big development. Benalec is going to be super rich!

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2014-04-04 09:05 | Report Abuse

I think benalec share price is going to swell past 1.00 very soon

Posted by Steven Choong > 2014-04-04 09:30 | Report Abuse

great. I am waiting

crawler

4,829 posts

Posted by crawler > 2014-04-04 09:36 | Report Abuse

so who said is rubbish stock :) said it again??

Post a Comment
Market Buzz