BENALEC HOLDINGS BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BENALEC (5190)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.005 (3.85%)

Day's Change

0.13 - 0.135

Trading Volume

46 people like this.

13,785 comment(s). Last comment by MrXYZ 1 week ago

Posted by Serenitynow > 2015-01-02 15:38 | Report Abuse

Approved? How come no official announcement in Bursa?

TAGS80

22 posts

Posted by TAGS80 > 2015-01-02 15:44 | Report Abuse

@taciturn. u do have your points here and there and so do @where. still very interesting to read both of your comments here. however, the two brothers resigned on goodwill, there are no proofs that showed that they are guilty at the first place. if they do, MD will not let them go easily. so logically thinking, 3 of them are equally 'aware' of it at the first place. Right? anyway im going to leave this arguments to 2 of you guys. Now that they have gotten approvals, let see when the company is going to kick off the reclamation at TP. Good that shares is up as I still have quite a bit in the company at higher price LoL.

oopstikus

242 posts

Posted by oopstikus > 2015-01-02 15:45 | Report Abuse

kiki.. nice

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-02 15:49 | Report Abuse

Nola... the Bernama misinterpret Affin Research Report.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-02 15:49 | Report Abuse

No approval....... Najib busy with Kelantan & flood. No time for this (insider source). Make sure is real approval from right person

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-02 15:50 | Report Abuse

i wont stop anyone who believe approval obtained anyway and buy now

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-02 18:59 | Report Abuse

target price 74c?!! what a joke! these so-called analysts have been playing and adjusting their target price now and then. all those who bought at above 80 are and still cursing.
but the interesting part is the long script writer aka top spinner never failed to impress this forum.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2015-01-03 11:03 | Report Abuse

Due to their expertise in reclaiming land can Benalec win anything under flood mitigation projects?
Flood mitigation projects will become important after recent flood incidents in East Coast.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-03 11:54 | Report Abuse

rlch: Most such jobs in the past have been given to bumiputra firms in the industry. Especially the long term ones. Inai Kiara and Tidal Marine have gotten some of the more lucrative (especially in terms of recurring income) jobs.

Caveat: This is from personal research as well as from snippets of conversation I've heard from those in the industry, so I could very well be wrong.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2015-01-03 12:07 | Report Abuse

However due to recent huge flooding in East Coast, a bigger company like Benalec can do the the job better.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2015-01-03 12:58 | Report Abuse

Sorry my English not so good as some forumers and rush posting.
Due to massive flooding in East Coast recently, Benalec stand good chance to win flood mitigation projects as they have experience in reclaiming land in Malacca and Penang. Since the recent flood is very large scale a bigger company like Benalec have the necessary capital and manpowers to undertake a big project should our government decide.

Posted by fortunebullllz > 2015-01-03 13:08 | Report Abuse

Wishful thinking dude !! Nobody want to associate with this kind of company anymore, not even government !

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-03 13:36 | Report Abuse

rlch: You have a point there but personally I'm pessimistic on Benalec's chances to get flood mitigation contracts. Bear in mind that a company like Inai Kiara may be privately oned, but they've got a paid up capital of more than RM200m, which is pretty impressive, and the fact that they control the bulk of existing mitigation works means they've got a good chance to bag any new such contracts.

Also, this is our government we're talking about. How long it'll take them to issue such new contracts (alongside falling oil prices, bigger budget deficit for the country) is also another issue to think on.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2015-01-03 15:47 | Report Abuse

taciturn, I read from Star today total cost damage to property and infrastructure due to recent flood is close to RM1 billion. So what if government decide to spend RM100 to RM200 million to prevent future recurrence on flood mitigation projects. I am suggesting to help Benalec shareholders. As Benalec is construction company securing such projects will help further rerating of share price on top of existing order books. Other construction companies are better in securing MRT projects but not Benalec. As for other bidders like you mention Inai Kiara why don't Benalec compete with them?

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-03 17:26 | Report Abuse

rlch: Look I'm not saying Benalec should not bid on any such tenders.

My point here is that a lot of said contracts are not open tenders.

They're either restricted tenders or direct negotiation contracts.

If it were open tenders, no doubt Benalec would (and should) bid on them.

Hence why I'm pessimistic at Benalec's chances of securing such contracts.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-04 16:59 | Report Abuse

It seems clearly that this Taciturn working for Ah Ben or follower of this MD. Tomorrow, the share price will normalize because no approval yet.

Ryanteh

54 posts

Posted by Ryanteh > 2015-01-04 17:13 | Report Abuse

Benalec Holding Target Prices : Source Affin Hwang Capital.
02-01-2015 TP RM0.74
23-12-2014 TP RM0.68
03-12-2014 TP Rm1.98
These so-called professional analyst’s target prices of Affin Hwang Capital and why they can convey quickly an analyst's point of view, or maybe a 'BUY' from the analyst's point of view and maybe is a 'SELL' to you…..

sirzack

237 posts

Posted by sirzack > 2015-01-04 17:16 | Report Abuse

Monday up 5sen....go in early in the morning...

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-04 18:02 | Report Abuse

It's strange how when I take the effort to post to this forum that I took the effort to confirm with Benalec's management that no EIA or development approval has been granted, I'm suddenly taken to be an employee of the company (or god knows what this is) "follower of this MD".

I'm giving what's a negative viewpoint of the company. Of course I understand the less than intelligent - especially those who don't explain their allegations against me when I raise them directly via postings - have problems understanding this.

I guess even when the top negative spinner slows down in his postings here, we have less than intelligent (and intelligible) clones who appear.

What a pathetic loser.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-04 20:03 | Report Abuse

Waaa.... Taciturn.... u so powerful and well connected with Ah Ben. By virtual of calling, you can get information or it means Ah Ben run by idiots. Ah Ben needs to confirm whether you from media or minority shareholders. Also, need to confirm your name so that they can check whether are you the shareholders. May I know who you called and confirmed this to you? This is breach of insider dealing because Ah Ben needs to make public announcement to clear news reported by Bernama because this news did not reflect actual status.

Stop lying Taciturn. Either you are working for Ah Ben or follower of MD. Else, dog, cat, bull, cow make call and Ah Ben busy answering them.

Caught red handed Taciturn. Wonder you so confident on Ah Ben which in fact you tried to deceive shareholders here on your thought.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-04 20:08 | Report Abuse

Taciturn .... to prove your innocent, pls tell us name of employee or position who confirmed this news to you else it seems u r employee or simply said you have called. In the past, you never answered my questions specifically and just said boring, tired and etc so not intend to answer my questions.

If you cannot tell us name of employee, it showed you are protecting the employee because you connected to them / him / her or you in fact employee or cheap dog barking for Ah Ben.

I strongly against you Taciturn because it seems no matter how, you always defend Ah Ben even high remuneration of MD. Sounds fishy on your relation with Ah Ben.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-04 21:15 | Report Abuse

where: Whilst, I stated a point that I do not wish to respond to you I have to as you (once again) made uncalled allegations against me and trying to sully my name.

I spoke to the board and management (COO and CFO) during the past AGM/EGM (which you claim you intended to attend but which proved to be totally untrue). That is where I got the bulk of my answers that I have reproduced here for all to see.

And most recently I called Benalec's office. I asked to speak to whoever's handling to IR. I asked a simple question, "As per the Hwang Affin report on December 31, has the EIA approval been granted, or has some form if developmental order been given?" The answer was, "No. EIA approval pending."

This is something that anyone (yes including someone as dungu as you) can do. And this is not insider trading. Only a moron will believe that verifying something said by an unrelated party to be untrue is insider trading.

I highlighted the reasons for the "high remuneration". Whether anyone wants to believe it, that is their business, not mine. I give you what they tell me. You don't like it, so be it. These are not my words, but theirs. Only the most stupid of persons can't understand that after reading my statements.

You claim I've committed insider trading. Report me to the SC if you believe that to be true.

If not shut up, and run away with your tail behind your legs. I am sick and tired of dealing with people like you. All you seem to interested in is to push the company down (for schadenfreude reasons I'm sure), as can be seen with this quote:

"where: i wont stop anyone who believe approval obtained anyway and buy now
02/01/2015 15:50"

Guess, what? You can't stop anyone. It's not up to you if someone wants to buy or sell their shares. At the end of the day, you're a nobody.

Man up for once, grow a pair. Report me to the SC. I would love to see them responding to your imbecility.

staind86

291 posts

Posted by staind86 > 2015-01-04 21:43 | Report Abuse

thanks taciturn for the info. just ignore the comments by some of the forumers. their arguments make no sense.

oxygen

229 posts

Posted by oxygen > 2015-01-04 21:46 | Report Abuse

where's understanding of english is at best UPSR level!!!!! laugh me die!!!!

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-04 21:49 | Report Abuse

Thanks for the comments guys. Appreciate the support, staind86.

Was having a really rough day (New Year blues) and probably shouldn't have posted my comment today but that guy really gets my goat with his constant new lows of imbecility.

Posted by Tan Yi Hao > 2015-01-04 21:53 | Report Abuse

where , if you indeed think Taciturn is involved in insider trading, you should report to SC. Taciturn has thrown you a challenge, do not let you balls kecut. This will be a great service to this forum , and we stand to see the ' spinner 'revealed of his true colour.

Posted by Tan Yi Hao > 2015-01-04 21:56 | Report Abuse

But, try not to appear like you wish for the collapse of Ben in your postings. That undermines your credibility

Posted by Tan Yi Hao > 2015-01-04 22:01 | Report Abuse

And, allow me to naively ask if you will, what is the significance of arguing over whether there is any boardroom tussle between Vincent Leaw and his brothers, now that the 2 elder brothers are no longer in the running of the company?

oxygen

229 posts

Posted by oxygen > 2015-01-04 22:03 | Report Abuse

he is not around at the moment...maybe at the clinic to treat his kecut balls!!! laugh me die!!!

JT5774

579 posts

Posted by JT5774 > 2015-01-04 22:04 | Report Abuse

taciturn, just ignore those that always give a negative thoughts.
They are trying to push the price down, so that they will keep collecting,
Once the approval is obtain and the price appreciate to around RM 1.50+,
They are the one's to benefit the most.

oxygen

229 posts

Posted by oxygen > 2015-01-04 22:06 | Report Abuse

yes, just ignore the retarded!!!!

Posted by Tan Yi Hao > 2015-01-04 22:06 | Report Abuse

Sorry to say this, if Taciturn is a follower of the MD, you appear to be a proxy of the ousted brothers in this forum

Posted by Tan Yi Hao > 2015-01-04 23:07 | Report Abuse

oxygen, do not be overly disdainful of where's English. He is neither worse nor better than Kukuman in his command of the language.

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-05 09:13 | Report Abuse

Article today in Malaysian Insider about DOE's decision on Forest City:

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/doe-limits-controversial-johor-straits-housing-project-over-environmental-c

My view: It's a huge cut by DOE (from 1600 hectares to 405 hectares), but I think they knew it was coming. For one thing Forest City is literally next to Singapore, and for another, all reports indicated that they'd started reclamation works before EIA approval and were carrying on works even when official complaints had been lodged. Things only slowed down after Singapore started screaming bloody murder.

With regards to Benalec, do take the time to look at the map in the article (Benalec's shaded area there refers to Tanjung Piai). Whilst it can be considered somewhat of a risk (Forest City got whacked, will Tanjung Piai receive the same treatment too?) bear in mind that Tanjung Piai's location relative to Singapore is a lot further away.

Who knows the answer? Not me. If you have kangtao with the DOE's EIA committee, feel free to find out. :p

In other news, volume for today stands at over 4 million shares as at 9.14am. Price is up 2.5 sen to 66.5. I have no clue why the price/volume is trending upwards but am hoping it continues to do so. I'm sitting on a pretty substantial paper loss at the moment and it can be a bit depressing at times to look at it.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-05 09:30 |

Post removed.Why?

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-05 12:40 | Report Abuse

where, I support your statement !

Posted by where > Jan 4, 2015 08:08 PM | Report Abuse
Taciturn .... to prove your innocent, pls tell us name of employee or position who confirmed this news to you else it seems u r employee or simply said you have called. In the past, you never answered my questions specifically and just said boring, tired and etc so not intend to answer my questions.

If you cannot tell us name of employee, it showed you are protecting the employee because you connected to them / him / her or you in fact employee or cheap dog barking for Ah Ben.

I strongly against you Taciturn because it seems no matter how, you always defend Ah Ben even high remuneration of MD. Sounds fishy on your relation with Ah Ben.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-05 13:35 | Report Abuse

@Kukuman .... very obvious already that this Taciturn will side Ah Ben no matter how. Asked him for name of employee, he/she will shift our attention to others things.

Kukuman

2,118 posts

Posted by Kukuman > 2015-01-05 14:43 | Report Abuse

where, it is normal for people to take side. but this taciturn ID spins day in day out with super long post. last time there was a group of them using different IDs trying to con many people. sadly, many get conned by him/her

almufathal

1,360 posts

Posted by almufathal > 2015-01-05 15:00 | Report Abuse

abang ben sudah datang!!!!!!

almufathal

1,360 posts

Posted by almufathal > 2015-01-05 15:11 | Report Abuse

macam macam la u all ni...dont listen to rumours...listen to me..Im the owner of Benalec...trust me...buy buy buy...

almufathal

1,360 posts

Posted by almufathal > 2015-01-05 15:15 | Report Abuse

IBO IBO IBO IBO...come...buyyyyyy

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-01-05 15:18 | Report Abuse

HAHAHA! Good one almu... let kukubird and his gf solve their side mystery of which came first, chicken or the egg... either way we don't care... just deep fry both... good vibes good vibes...

ykloh

514 posts

Posted by ykloh > 2015-01-05 15:28 | Report Abuse

taciturn: I am of the view that the worst is behind as far as Benalec is concerned. Just hold tight and be patient and you will have the last laugh. Btw, I added on more shares on this counter after attending the AGM and I am quite happy with what I have done.

Vin Tan

147 posts

Posted by Vin Tan > 2015-01-05 16:02 | Report Abuse

Ha ha , I am all but amused, it is all about taking side coming to this forum as far as where is concerned. As investor we are interested in only events that will shape the future movement of share price. The all important issue now is whether EIA is through or not through, does the name of employee who revealed the status of EIA issue ( if indeed DEIA is approved ) matter so much ? where, you seem to to be more concerned with petty and trivial matters rather than the big picture.

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-05 17:09 | Report Abuse

Vin Han .... insider trading then is unfair to all of us here. That's why i am anger how come certain person possess insider information. I wonder how come Ah Ben allows their employees doing it

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-05 17:15 | Report Abuse

ykloh: Yep, praying real hard that everything works out.

One fact of interest, if I'm not mistaken, the Forest City joint venture came about in early 2014. They only got the EIA submission done in the latter half of 2014. Even with all the flouting of the rules (started reclamation etc) and the location of their concession, they still received approval for 400 hectares.

Benalec's concession woes have taken more than 4 years, and the dealings with the DOE and their own EIA consultant must have been nightmarish (heck, the consultant's fees alone are in excess of RM22m). Going by the book all the way, making all the I's are dotted and all the T's crossed, I'm praying they'll be able to get complete approval for the whole concession.

happyvic

228 posts

Posted by happyvic > 2015-01-05 17:31 | Report Abuse

I guess all losing money... so might as well win this argument... careful Vin Tan... later he ask for your father's name also... lol

taciturn

476 posts

Posted by taciturn > 2015-01-05 17:36 | Report Abuse

http://www.bursamalaysia.com/market/listed-companies/company-announcements/1843445

CB conversion price has been set at RM0.705 per unit. Bah, wish this had been delayed for a few days, then the conversion price would be a little higher resulting in a lower earnings dilution potential.

runnerman

678 posts

Posted by runnerman > 2015-01-05 18:55 | Report Abuse

Mean..the prices will go higher after dis

where

260 posts

Posted by where > 2015-01-06 09:45 | Report Abuse

1st create rumours on approval of concession
2nd share price up
3rd fixed the price of CB.
4th share price start to fall
5th some got con
6th on subscription date for CB, spread rumours again and those kia sue will subscribe the bond
7th Fund raising successful
8th Use money from bond to pay another RM 6million as salary for MD
9th Explain to shareholders that the salary already lower if compare to last year
10th Shareholders hoo haa again
11th the MD smile for shareholders stupidity

Post a Comment
Market Buzz