BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): BIMB (5258)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

2.48 - 2.50

Trading Volume

32 people like this.

9,279 comment(s). Last comment by seiluen 3 days ago

Abba84

977 posts

Posted by Abba84 > 2019-05-16 08:53 | Report Abuse

i have a piece of advise to banker33 and icon 8888...lets try to reconcile ..be remorsely and forgivings no matter how hard we may feel
the month of ramadhan calls for patience and all the goodness n goodies between us and to our families friends or colleagues.

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-16 08:56 | Report Abuse

Abba84 so many good things on BIMB n let us hope their QTR 1 earnings shines .
16/05/2019 8:42 AM

Brother Abba84 , this will give you confidence.....CEO Mr Muazzam looks very much a composed & knowledgable leader. And from the tone, I think they should have a good Q1 2019 earnings result.

Zachs

75 posts

Posted by Zachs > 2019-05-16 08:59 | Report Abuse

Lets see how far it can go... :)

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-16 09:03 |

Post removed.Why?

Dakewlest

1,753 posts

Posted by Dakewlest > 2019-05-16 09:38 | Report Abuse

May BIMB rise to RM5.00 this month.

zoomsbooms

783 posts

Posted by zoomsbooms > 2019-05-16 09:48 | Report Abuse

5) Its stake in $TAKAFUL / 6139 (SYARIKAT TAKAFUL MALAYSIA KELUARGA BERHAD) / business from Takaful and its other non-interest income constitute half of total revenue and is growing rapidly (Takaful reported 30% increase in earnings recently)

The best cushion net for BIMB. TAKAFUL already shows good posting on latest QR. BIMB will share that piece of cake surely.

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-16 09:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Beary Xi

888 posts

Posted by Beary Xi > 2019-05-16 10:33 | Report Abuse

Anyway guys, just wait for QR which will be out in less that 2 weeks! It should poise another record breaker! By then Bimb should gap up and hit above 5.00 easily!

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-16 10:39 | Report Abuse

Beary Xi I am sorry to say, we should not welcome Icon here! He is indeed a black hearted person! No matter how nice you are with him, he will bring you down and smear you! We certainly don't need such character!
16/05/2019 10:10 AM

Brother Beary Xi, I totally agreed with what you just said. This scumbag conman Icon8888 is really a wicked person by what he scold members here for no reason at all.

Cheers brother Beary Xi, good luck to you in this BIMB counter.

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-16 13:08 | Report Abuse

Friends, let's relax a bit with this Italian disco song...you will love it I am sure.I love it long ago, hehe

Spatial Vox - Incanto d'Amore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DMbKVfu_bQ

Enjoy this soothing disco.

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-17 07:33 |

Post removed.Why?

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-17 08:47 |

Post removed.Why?

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-17 09:14 |

Post removed.Why?

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-17 09:27 |

Post removed.Why?

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-17 11:02 |

Post removed.Why?

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-17 11:04 |

Post removed.Why?

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-17 11:10 |

Post removed.Why?

banker33

427 posts

Posted by banker33 > 2019-05-17 11:40 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by tangkapcon > 2019-05-17 15:46 | Report Abuse

copy....scumbag pariah conman Icon8888,you can flag as many as you want but be rest assured the same post will appear again.

come on flag this post again like you did just now.

Scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you hiding yourself in a jamban hole again?......you are really one lousy stinking Chinese and practically not fit to be call a Chinese as no Chinese will con innocent traders this way. You got 2 hands that GOD had so kindly given you, so why not get yourself a decent job instead of cheating and everyday try to con traders here....you are a shameless Chinese as normally Chinese don't behave this way.

Posted by tangkapcon > 2019-05-17 16:10 | Report Abuse

copied...shame on you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 to use all your 20+ accounts in i3investor to RED FLAG banker33 post but I copy for him cause I heard that you are a con man from friends.

scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, FLAG my post is a sign of cowardice....one who acts childishly & dare not face the truth.

Scumbag conman Icon8888, you know what's a COWARD just like you?

Let me quote what does a coward stands for....

So what is a coward?

Here Are the signs of the Modern Coward

1) He fears honesty

He isn’t just dishonest, he fears honesty completely. The Modern Coward knows his true character isn’t worth a damn to others, so he lies and creates a false image for others. This is to elevate himself on an illusionary pedestal to tower over others.

The Modern Coward is basically deluded as he revels in his own fake world. He lives in it and will die for it.

2) He avoids strong people

Because he knows he has an inferiority complex towards good, honest folks and fears that they’d call him out on his bullshit. He’d not be able to hide and fight back that way.

The irony is that he secretly admires and looks up to strong people, but he ends up trying so hard in the wrong direction.

3) He hangs out with weak-minded people he thinks he can take advantage of

And so, the Modern Coward preys on weak people instead. He acts super nice towards them at first and bares his fangs later on as he starts to extract favours like borrowing money and then never returning it at all.

Have you ever had friends who loves to hang out with kids who are like ten years younger than them? That’s the Modern Coward doing his work. I’ve encountered such people. It’s both weird and disturbing.

4) He manipulates words to manipulate people

In other words, he uses all kinds of flowery bullshit to get his way. He knows there’s nothing much to show for in his character, so he banks on the fact that talk is cheap and uses empty words to get his way.

A coward needs words to show off. A brave person just takes action and make shit happen. His achievements would speak for itself.

5) He never apologizes

Mostly because he doesn’t dare to right the people he has wronged.

It works two ways: Firstly, the Modern Coward fears punishment. Secondly, he doesn’t dare to look himself in the mirror for he thinks he has become a monster for screwing up so many times.

Alas, assholes do not apologize.

6) He lay blames on everyone and everything else

He doesn’t dare to face the truth that he’s a fuckup. It has to be someone else’s fault, so he thinks.

I’ve fallen out with friends who have blamed me for the most ridiculous bullshit ever. It’s disgusting to know that people you considered friends would stoop so low. It’s pitiful to know that some people around you are brought up that way. It’s the folly of us honest folks who give too many second chances. Do yourself a favor and give less fucks to these cowards.

7) He makes up excuses and confuses excuses for reasons

As tough and unforgiving the world is, I think most of us honest people can accept a reason or two, especially when it’s out of anyone’s control. But excuses have to go right out the door.

The Modern Coward is always ready to cook up some excuse and then swear by them. They can’t ever shut up and accept the fact that they fucked up.

8) He’s a bully

The Modern Coward is a bully. Straight up. That’s the equation. Cowards have a void in them and instead of facing their problems to better themselves, they take it out on others.

On a serious note, for people who feel that they’re being bullied, don’t be afraid. Stand up for yourself. Bullies don’t ever win over you. Don’t be afraid of both bullies and cowards, whatever form they may take.

They’re only suffering. Seek help. People are willing to help.

9) He doesn’t dare to take on a challenge alone.....that's why Scumbag conman Icon8888 uses more than 20 accounts here in i3investor.

Because to a lot of people, alone is bad. Being alone is apparently too scary. You shouldn’t try something on your own. You ought to always seek help or get the green light by someone who proved he’s successful. You need tutorials from YouTube.

Just like seeking social validation, the Modern Coward lacks confidence entirely in what he’s capable of.

But it’s all bullshit.

10) He’s a passive aggressive little bitch

That’s when he thinks he can get away with sarcasm or subtle nonsense.

In other words, he doesn’t dare to come clean. He thinks he’s always gaining the upper hand with his childish antics. He doesn’t.

See how the Modern Coward is also attention-seeking? Instead of approaching the matter at hand like a man, he decides to sulk about it. Bitch.

Lastly for you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888....this below

Cowards like you rightly begins with selfishness and ends with shame.
17/05/2019 3:48 PM

Posted by tangkapcon > 2019-05-17 16:14 | Report Abuse

copied...shame on you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 to use all your 20+ accounts in i3investor to RED FLAG banker33 post but I copy for him cause I heard that you are a con man from friends around, you know no shame?.

scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, today DOW up by 214.66 points....so BIMB warrant how much or drop to how much, cakap lah since you say you are so good at prediction as YOU SO MALU CLAIM.

scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you really is one Chinese tak malu, no Chinese behave like you do, you are indeed a disgrace to the Chinese people.So scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, go and jump into a jamban hole since you are dirty and smelly in your mouth, hahaha

Frankly & honestly speaking, you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is just a real con man and cheater and nothing else.Like they say you can cheat some of the people some of the time but you cannot cheat all the people all the time.

Scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you are indeed a total disgrace to your family and I wonder why your father didn't shoot you this wasted sperm into the wall?

Scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you already said the Dow Jones down by 500+ points and BIMB warrant will drop to 20 cents, so you claim yourself to be the expert, so why warrant instead of dropping to 20 cents on that day but rises by 2 cents on that day? why why why you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888? So, the real truth is that you want to con and cheat traders here by frightening them so that you can buy cheap. So, indeed you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is a totally real conman, do I need to say more?

scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you think traders are all stupid while you are the ONLY clever one? You scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is really & actually an idiot of the lowest level.

So, my honest advice to you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is to get a rope to hang yourself, the faster the better is for everyone here.

anticon

85 posts

Posted by anticon > 2019-05-17 17:06 |

Post removed.Why?

anticon

85 posts

Posted by anticon > 2019-05-17 17:08 |

Post removed.Why?

anticon

85 posts

Posted by anticon > 2019-05-17 17:25 | Report Abuse

Wonder why this scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is so afraid to let members here know of his con ways and he is so guilty conscious so as to flag my post , if you are not guilty then you won't remove it but you doing this 100% proves that you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is guilty of being a con man.

anticon

85 posts

Posted by anticon > 2019-05-17 17:27 | Report Abuse

Tak malu scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, so guilty conscious, that's why he uses his 20+ accounts to red flag my post and remove it, shame shame shame scumbag pariah conman Icon8888.

Posted by banker333 > 2019-05-17 18:36 | Report Abuse

scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, today DOW up by 214.66 points....so BIMB warrant how much or drop to how much, cakap lah since you say you are so good at prediction.

scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you really is one Chinese tak malu, no Chinese behave like you do, you are indeed a disgrace to the Chinese people.So scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, go and jump into a jamban hole since you are dirty and smelly in your mouth, hahaha

Posted by banker333 > 2019-05-17 18:37 | Report Abuse

scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, today DOW up by 214.66 points....so BIMB warrant how much or drop to how much, cakap lah since you say you are so good at prediction as YOU SO MALU CLAIM.

Frankly & honestly speaking, you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is just a real con man and cheater and nothing else.Like they say you can cheat some of the people some of the time but you cannot cheat all the people all the time.

Scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you are indeed a total disgrace to your family and I wonder why your father didn't shoot you this wasted sperm into the wall?

Scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you already said the Dow Jones down by 500+ points and BIMB warrant will drop to 20 cents, so you claim yourself to be the expert, so why warrant instead of dropping to 20 cents on that day but rises by 2 cents on that day? why why why you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888? So, the real truth is that you want to con and cheat traders here by frightening them so that you can buy cheap. So, indeed you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is a totally real conman, do I need to say more?

scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you think traders are all stupid while you are the ONLY clever one? You scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is really & actually an idiot of the lowest level.

So, my honest advice to you scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is to get a rope to hang yourself, the faster the better is for everyone here.

Posted by tangkapcon > 2019-05-17 23:10 | Report Abuse

brother Abba84 and friends here, this is what this scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 removed too by RED FLAG this post with his 20+ false i3investors accounts. So, it's the truth and that's why this scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 is afraid that members here find out ...if it is NOT THE TRUTH, then why must this scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 RED FLAG it to removed it? Frankly speaking I have been in many forums and I have yet to find a single member who does all this nonsense. So friends, you be the judge.

here goes, this below is what this this scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 had it RED FLAG to remove it....

copied below...

Brother Abba84 , I am sure you too must have make some money from Uncle Koon's tips as most of the members here too. You know we are all indebted to Uncle Koon for so much for his help for us to make good honest money. But do you brother Abba84 know that despite all the good Uncle Koon does, this bastard cum scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 scold Uncle Koon for no reason at all.

Please go through this scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 comments to read what he said about Uncle Koon. And btw, Uncle Koon is a well known philanthropist who give scholarships to poor student in our universities. Just last year Uncle Koon donated more than $45 million to build hostels in Penang for those university students....and yet this bastard cum scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 scold Uncle Koon for no reason at all. Let me ask you frankly brother Abba84, what has this bastard cum scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 contribute to society except to con here and there to earn some dirty money? One more thing, if this bastard cum scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 dare to scold a good man like Uncle Koon, then what are we to him? You brother Abba84 honestly answer this question.

Let me tell you this too brother Abba84, GOD had eyes to see as he is omnipresent and let me tell you frankly too that this bastard cum scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 will get what he deserves from GOD, mark my words brother.

Brother Abba84, what say you on this bastard cum scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 using more than 20 false accounts here in i3investor for what other than to con and cheat members here? Let me ask you brother Abba84 a simple question.... do you brother Abba84 use so many false accounts in i3investor?

I say let this bastard cum scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 scold and con people as much as he likes but rest assured that he will not escape from GOD's punishment.

Cheers brother Abba84, all the best to you.

anticon

85 posts

Posted by anticon > 2019-05-18 09:14 | Report Abuse

Hey ball less scumbag pariah conman Icon8888, you so useless that you hide yourself and dare not post any comments but you log in to flag my post. Oh very very clever indeed.

A real useless Chinese who don't want to work but everyday want to con and cheat members here and also got a very bad temper because everyday this scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 for no reason will simply scold someone. I call him scumbag pariah conman Icon8888 as a REAL BASTARD.

anticon

85 posts

Posted by anticon > 2019-05-18 23:48 | Report Abuse

Friends,here are some scumbag pariah cheater & conman Icon8888 postings on BIMB warrants...how he con and cheated traders ere to buy and buy while he scumbag pariah cheater & conman Icon8888 sells and sells.

Icon8888 ladies and gentlemen, this is the power of warrants
18/02/2019 11:03 AM

Icon8888 I dumb dumb hold
01/04/2019 1:00 PM

Icon8888 If they share swap, the standard practice is to issue replacement warrants (with adjusted exercise price) instead of forcibly take away your warrants at depressed price

In the event of demerger involving distribution of Takaful, you will see Mother shares of BIMB spikes while its warrants exercise price will be adjusted downwards (to reflect capital repayment)

Then we Huat like pig head

I am looking forward to that
01/04/2019 1:14 PM

Icon8888 The takeover code says fair value must be offered to warrant holders

In the event they take back warrants, they have to take into consideration time value of money

The warrants still have 4 years to go ? That is a lot of time value there based on black schole

I am not worry at all
02/04/2019 4:45 PM

Icon8888 dumb dumb hold don't move a muscle
15/04/2019 8:04 PM

Icon8888 Dumb dumb hold
18/04/2019 3:39 PM

Icon8888 Warrants 50 Sen I will let go
25/04/2019 9:18 AM

Icon8888 do I need your permission to sell ?

don't be childish picking on everybody else's words, just focus on making money

banker33 Icon888, I remember you said this below 2 days ago, so why suddenly sell, also you talk nonsense, asking people to wait while you sell.

your words...here

Icon8888 Wait for corporate exercise... warrants will jump 15 Sen a day
24/04/2019 8:36 PM

....friends ,see this below , what this scumbag pariah cheater & conman Icon8888 and he had it deleted already but I was wise enough to copy it first and below is the proof that this conman and cheater Icon8888 said.......

Icon8888 Wait for corporate exercise... warrants will jump 15 Sen a day
24/04/2019 8:36 PM

So, friends and members here, here are all the proof that this conman Icon888 bluff and cheat members to buy and while members here buy & buy, this scumbag pariah cheater & conman Icon8888 sells & sells and he already sold all after cheating and con members to buy & buy. So, do can we TRUST him, no never in a million years.

Now you be the judge.

NO NEED FOR ME TO SAY MORE.

OPMS

1,183 posts

Posted by OPMS > 2019-05-20 11:07 | Report Abuse

wahhh Beary so sure..

Abba84

977 posts

Posted by Abba84 > 2019-05-20 12:06 | Report Abuse

At 13cts pr share prdiction ...will wash away my fear.

OPMS

1,183 posts

Posted by OPMS > 2019-05-20 12:08 | Report Abuse

Abba hold WA as well?

Abba84

977 posts

Posted by Abba84 > 2019-05-20 13:10 | Report Abuse

Opms X MOTHER ..jes Wrrnt ..
Hopflly mother to rise tis week as days near!

Kadir

2,107 posts

Posted by Kadir > 2019-05-20 13:55 | Report Abuse

Hope for some good news bfr Raya

Dakewlest

1,753 posts

Posted by Dakewlest > 2019-05-21 10:59 | Report Abuse

Saya beli lagi this morning.

Abba84

977 posts

Posted by Abba84 > 2019-05-21 15:49 | Report Abuse

mother slept all the way from morning to evening...!

paperplane

21,625 posts

Posted by paperplane > 2019-05-21 15:54 | Report Abuse

super thin volume, haha

Kadir

2,107 posts

Posted by Kadir > 2019-05-22 09:44 | Report Abuse

Abba84...fair comment

OPMS

1,183 posts

Posted by OPMS > 2019-05-22 09:50 | Report Abuse

I hope qtr out early

Kadir

2,107 posts

Posted by Kadir > 2019-05-22 10:45 | Report Abuse

OPMS....next week I think

Dakewlest

1,753 posts

Posted by Dakewlest > 2019-05-23 09:34 | Report Abuse

Jatuh pula.

Kadir

2,107 posts

Posted by Kadir > 2019-05-23 10:35 | Report Abuse

Kena tenang n sabar

Zachs

75 posts

Posted by Zachs > 2019-05-23 10:44 | Report Abuse

Byk kecewa... Waiting for QR

OPMS

1,183 posts

Posted by OPMS > 2019-05-23 10:46 | Report Abuse

hahaha rilex.. drop with tiny volume sure up back.

Kadir

2,107 posts

Posted by Kadir > 2019-05-23 11:55 | Report Abuse

Zachs....don't be too anxious abt the QR. Next week action

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-05-23 12:02 | Report Abuse

So happy that I am completely out of warrants ....

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2019-05-23 12:15 | Report Abuse

banker33, you probably need to wait for at least two years before there will be a chance to rebound ... all the best ...

Posted by FuckIcon8888 > 2019-05-23 12:17 |

Post removed.Why?

Posted by rogolicon8888 > 2019-05-23 12:58 |

Post removed.Why?

Post a Comment