HUBLINE BHD

KLSE (MYR): HUBLINE (7013)

-0.005 (3.70%)

0.12 - 0.135

18 people like this.

9,626 comment(s). Last comment by BigWhiteSand 3 hours ago

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-09-03 20:18 | Report Abuse

He.he, just want to kacau the thoughts (don'take it seriously).

100,000 units (warrants) @ 0.02 (rm2,000), kalau simpan fix deposit 1 tahun @ 5% (paling bagus), return is at rm100.00.

Katakan dalam 1 tahun naik 1/2cent, return is rm500.00.

Kemungkinan besar, boleh.

Ya,lah Mozaic, don't use duit pinjam. Just put in 1 lot (not encouraging), kalau tak pakai that money!

It will be good if an article comes out, so that it can move out from its bracket of 0.05-0.055(mother), 0.02-0.025(warrant)

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-09-03 20:20 | Report Abuse

Atarah, Good night to you too and happy trading.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2014-09-03 22:17 | Report Abuse

Cheapest stock which announce profit in latest quarterly report. Buy before surge.

5,232 posts

Posted by izoklse > 2014-09-03 22:45 | Report Abuse

tomorrow hope can average more and more to get it at 0.05.

Posted by merahmilano > 2014-09-04 08:06 | Report Abuse

“Being stubborn is a big part of being a winner. … My father used to tell us this story about a guy who loved soda, so he went into the soda business, with a product he called 3UP. It failed. So he started again with a product called 4UP. It failed, too. So he decided to name his product 5UP and worked just as hard to make it work, but sure enough, it failed again. He realized that he still loved soda, so he tried again with a product named 6UP. It failed, and he gave up completely. Then, a few years later, someone else came up with a soda product and named it 7UP, which became a huge success.”

Whether this story is true or not, I hope it can inspire people who are thinking of giving up to press on, have faith, and to succeed.

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-09-04 08:35 | Report Abuse

Nice one, merahmilano.

Thanks...

5459lyt

97 posts

Posted by 5459lyt > 2014-09-04 08:51 | Report Abuse

With everyone strong support it should move up already..

Posted by beruang emas > 2014-09-04 09:06 | Report Abuse

Misti mau cuba GLOTEC pinya .today ada up good news coming.lg rumours pasal mara

man72

321 posts

Posted by man72 > 2014-09-04 10:34 | Report Abuse

Sini pun ada rumours pasal Mara maaaa...sini ribut tatak kencang hali2 boleh titun lena

jimboyz

200 posts

Posted by jimboyz > 2014-09-04 10:44 | Report Abuse

in time of optimism, sell.. in time of pessimism, buy! hehe.. everyday i hear in Franklin templeton ad on bfm..

Posted by beruang emas > 2014-09-04 11:20 | Report Abuse

Hubline dont worry future target mara is glotec and hubline.they are going to add their portfolio with undervalued company with potential

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-09-04 11:51 | Report Abuse

Opportunity to collect is here again, now at 0.05...

candlewick

120 posts

Posted by candlewick > 2014-09-04 12:38 | Report Abuse

in hibernation.....volume very low....management got no news to announce.....o & g let other cos. handle.

asriruslan

2,081 posts

Posted by asriruslan > 2014-09-04 13:01 | Report Abuse

coming soon tp 0.10

Shacks

1,542 posts

Posted by Shacks > 2014-09-04 13:39 | Report Abuse

If can break 0.06, then 10c is possible.

jimboyz

200 posts

Posted by jimboyz > 2014-09-04 14:13 | Report Abuse

directors selling at 5c.. u guys buying at 5c...

jimboyz

200 posts

Posted by jimboyz > 2014-09-04 14:19 | Report Abuse

last previous financial period (cumulative) loss is 36x bigger than current period's profit.. i think need minimum 9-10 years to get hubline start moving...

richkid

8,140 posts

Posted by richkid > 2014-09-04 15:46 | Report Abuse

Time to move....soon.... after all the other Marco , TekSeng , Wintoni moved, Hubline's time will come....very soon.....maybe tomorrow.... just take turns...I guess.... The fund managers also need to take time to digest.... After the rest of the shares move too high.....Hubline price at 0.05 will be very very attractive....since it is cheap and risk is low.....grab it while it is still cheap. I don't want to chase if it move to TP 10 cents.... double the price....now can grab ....take first....lock it don't touch it and wait....wait and wait sure Sep money can come.... Super Bull coming mah...

annmix

1,521 posts

Posted by annmix > 2014-09-04 15:58 | Report Abuse

Too many day dream people on here

Lk Hua

82 posts

Posted by Lk Hua > 2014-09-04 15:58 | Report Abuse

Lol ...no news the share price how to up?

richkid

8,140 posts

Posted by richkid > 2014-09-04 16:01 | Report Abuse

No need to have news....when the market move... there is no logic...the laggards will follow.... just wait and see

richkid

8,140 posts

Posted by richkid > 2014-09-04 16:05 | Report Abuse

If Glotec can move to 0.10....Hubline can move too....Hubline par value is 0.20 compare to Glotec only par value of 0.10.... get it ? Keep and see....fund managers will notice it....soon.

annmix

1,521 posts

Posted by annmix > 2014-09-04 16:17 | Report Abuse

Soon ?.. mayb another few years again... i heard this kind of stories since 3 years ago....

Siva68

1,858 posts

Posted by Siva68 > 2014-09-04 16:23 | Report Abuse

Have to wait good news to come out, for this counter to move up. If can, buy and keep at low price, small lot. Lets wait for next Q how its profit margin is. Mana tau?

Lk Hua

82 posts

Posted by Lk Hua > 2014-09-04 16:24 | Report Abuse

Haha..

richkid

8,140 posts

Posted by richkid > 2014-09-04 16:28 | Report Abuse

Yeah...everyone is waiting...we will see ...when penny stock frenzy is in play....it defies human logic....no logic at all for a share to rise... ok. Lets see.

annsmith

239 posts

Posted by annsmith > 2014-09-04 16:38 | Report Abuse

hahaha this type of counter fund manager wont step in... dont longing for it....only white sharks will fry it.

jimboyz

200 posts

Posted by jimboyz > 2014-09-04 16:47 | Report Abuse

kekeke..if fund manager study so high so smart..takkan they dunno..there's a reason one...

richkid

8,140 posts

Posted by richkid > 2014-09-04 20:49 | Report Abuse

Hubline on verge of turnaround

read this .... I think it is a value buy.

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/Business-News/2013/10/19/Hubline-on-verge-of-turnaround-Sarawakbased-shipper-also-plans-to-restart-OG-arm/

daryltkt

675 posts

Posted by daryltkt > 2014-09-04 21:23 | Report Abuse

Richkid-why keep recycling old news which has been discounted.Why use old news to entice unsuspecting buyers?This counter will not go up unless there are concrete plan of new business.Other than that it will not go up.Anyone wanting to but Hubline,please be prepared to hold for if one is lucky six months and above.If not lucky,then possible years.Shipping is no earth shaking business and just because of some small profit,all those ridiculous TP are being churned.Unless Hubline announce a sexy and concrete business plan in O&G,I stress again,it will not fly.Prove me wrong.

annmix

1,521 posts

Posted by annmix > 2014-09-04 23:20 | Report Abuse

This counter buy only if u hv spare $$ to keep for years to try out yr luck.. or else invest on other stocks.. too many people are trap here n desperately giving out various tp or rumours even old news.. feel sorry for these people...

ramunia

1,123 posts

Posted by ramunia > 2014-09-05 06:21 | Report Abuse

High debt company

Atarah

4,026 posts

Posted by Atarah > 2014-09-05 07:07 | Report Abuse

Hi All
Daryltkt & annmix has given the best advise so far.

I will be the first to apologies. TP cannot be simply set. It can mislead people. I retract that the TP is RM1.00 ( I was just setting a target then) not implying that it will be rm1.00 , so is warrant.
No body know the price. If I know I would not be here.

We are here to shares only and to encourage but in between it is good to know contrarian view.
That will cause us to seek and confirm information our self so that we cannot blame other.

Do your own research and decide yourself whether we will participate or not ?

When one have a particular information it is better to show the source. Try to get the latest 2014 source. I have check also ...hard work lah .... some say bleeding company not making money
negative NTA and so on.. I read it also... but when check closer .... mmmm 2013 figure (outdated information) . We need SEP 2014 source .. Please share .. if it still negative news then we all have to decide to continue to hold or abandon the ship...DECIDE don't follow other.

Actual TP is set in all our individual mind. When you think that is the right TP to sell to make money and you have hit your goal ...... then sell because you are correct. You made it Congratulation.

One never know if the price "after going up" will slide down again... that happen in 1993 super bull run.... very fast... yo yo....

Rule is when make money sell.... and take profit... No need worry about other who want to keep long time.. No need worry as all our goal is different. Don't follow us. Follow your own guidance
"Inside you" . Follow inside you...That will be most correct.

As such , I think we should stop posing TP.. as we have professional chartist here who is more expert to know buy or sell timing

I WISH .. we have a friend chartist here who can guide us when is the best time to sell or buy when we are at a particular price . Would that be ok ?

Happy Trading

richkid

8,140 posts

Posted by richkid > 2014-09-05 08:01 | Report Abuse

Don't get me wrong by sharing the old news.... In that piece of news it was said all the details about Hubline on the 'verge' of a turnaround. So in the latest qtr report we really see a better performance which really tie to the old news. It just means it is slowly getting better and better.
So at this price it is at a rock bottom. So I just want our fellow investors here not to miss the boat as it is always too late to chase any share when it is going up too fast. It is just good to buy and keep if you got some spare cash. Rather than you put FDs. It is the same but the potential of this going up is higher. Yes, a lot of people are locked at the high price. So this is a good time to buy at a 'Low' price. What comes up must go down and vice versa. Hubline potential is to go up now. It is rock bottom. A 20cents shares selling at a discount at 5 cents. Do you have a Sale like this elsewhere? Like the Chinese saying " A broken ship got 3 katis of nails" meaning even in a broken company it still got assets worth money. Hubline NTA is 0.14 and you are now buying it at a huge discount of 5 cents. Worth it? You ask yourself. First come first serve. Good luck to all.
We are here just to share information. No hard feelings..caveat. Buy only if you got SPARE cash. Don't play contra. Just be patience. Patience is important for market investment. Even if you plant a tree, you need to wait a while for the fruits.

Atarah

4,026 posts

Posted by Atarah > 2014-09-05 08:21 | Report Abuse

Richkid

Very good. Analysis sharing is valuable to all.

"Analysis only"... not a call to buy or sell.

That is what I intent to do. When we have reach our goal and we are in promised land one day of course don't know when .... after we practice the patience , kindness , gentleness ... here then I intent to set up forum , chat group or what else.. later

I wish to invite like minded person , those who shares common goal ....including

Expert Chartist ,
Fundamental analysis
Those who can see economic activity 3 years ahead .. I forget their nick name here...
What else ....

Planning stage only

There we will share exclusive new.

Meanwhile wait ... make the money first...

Happy trading

Posted by merahmilano > 2014-09-05 09:02 | Report Abuse

any news about Banang Field??

asriruslan

2,081 posts

Posted by asriruslan > 2014-09-05 09:08 | Report Abuse

patience will reward u

daryltkt

675 posts

Posted by daryltkt > 2014-09-05 15:52 | Report Abuse

Atarah-depending on one's share buying strategy-contra,short,medium and long term.Also depending on the fundamentals of the counter one can invest or one can depend on charts,graph or rumours.For Hubline,its fundamentally good,good NTA but this does not make it a darling to speculators.To buy Hubline one needs a strong holding power for medium to long terms.

afdz

84 posts

Posted by afdz > 2014-09-05 16:53 | Report Abuse

PDZ also at this price at one point right ?

daryltkt

675 posts

Posted by daryltkt > 2014-09-05 17:04 | Report Abuse

Afdz-yes PDZ was low and dangerous until new development with PMB coming in and owner selling his shares.I remember at 0.16 a lot of discussion on PDZ with pro and anti buying.If one can hold for long or longer term all shares will go up.So depends on one's holding power to buy Hubline as it will sure to go up,its only when-next week,next month,next year or after many years.My advise hold long term as currently it remains a boring counter unless some unexpected announcement is announced.

Atarah

4,026 posts

Posted by Atarah > 2014-09-05 17:40 | Report Abuse

We are beginning to get some good advise, As I can see all contributing in this post is buying actually and advise long term hold. That is very good. Most important whoever has latest new please share as we are all in it. Yes , Yes .. maybe have to wait until next qrt.. but short time only 3 months away.

It will worth the wait.

Good night all

man72

321 posts

Posted by man72 > 2014-09-05 23:32 | Report Abuse

Arthur Cassian: you should attend next EGM as our representative.

Atarah

4,026 posts

Posted by Atarah > 2014-09-06 07:21 | Report Abuse

Wow ... this is good... Now I see all the fundamental analyst , long term holder , those who believe start coming out and shares... do you know those working in hubline and the directors also reading this.. If I am Hubline directors .. I will also be happy seeing that many investors is supporting this company too.

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2014-09-06 07:36 | Report Abuse

Ask for dividend in EGM if no intention to join O&G business.

Andy Nch

169 posts

Posted by Andy Nch > 2014-09-07 13:57 | Report Abuse

Yep Darryl, you are right and we are here to stay for a while :-)

Atarah

4,026 posts

Posted by Atarah > 2014-09-07 21:15 | Report Abuse

From 2013 Hubline Annual Report
Adapting to change was a key guiding principle for the Group in facing the challenges of the past financial year. The demand for our dry bulk shipping sector is satisfactory and outlook for 2014 remains promising as we operate in the niche market and we enjoy full capacity, full fleet utilisation and enjoy attractive freight rates.

.........The decrease of 22% in revenue and the decreased gross profit margin were the result of the Group scrapping a number of "older and less efficient vessels"

.....Given all of this, evaluation of key shipping routes with an objective of increasing vessel capacity utilisation and profitability have been the focus of our operations whilst maintaining our prudent approach in utilizing resources and implementing cost efficiency.

...The Group continues to explore opportunities across all the intra-Asian regions, to tap on potentially new, profitable trade routes in the aim to strengthen our customer base, catering for new demand from both existing and potential customers, which we believe will drive longer term growth.

That was in 2013.... now what happen after 6 months... 2 qtr 2014 ..... start making profit....

Was this a good and prudent management. Another reason why .... we should hold ?

and wait for institutional fund to cover Hubline ?

rlch

4,140 posts

Posted by rlch > 2014-09-07 21:26 | Report Abuse

Someone should promote Hubline to Pelaburan Mara like PDZ so that it can move.

Posted by alamandaamanda > 2014-09-07 23:41 | Report Abuse

Hihi, i pass by hubline, see see any new development on it.. read read some reports on its recent development. . . I offer my respect on those who are in this hubline forum and keep holding it for a few years until now... your patience deserve respect.

Posted by alamandaamanda > 2014-09-07 23:47 | Report Abuse

I wish to share some of my opinions here. I might be right or i might be wrong, just my latest observation...

If you have a ship company, now you have a few ships, mostly container and dry bulk. And you approach an oil & gas company, and you ask for some oil & gas projects.

If you are a project distributor in this oil & gas company, there are a lot of oil & gas company asking for projects, can i give it to you ? How should i answer to the team later ..

Posted by alamandaamanda > 2014-09-07 23:54 | Report Abuse

If you are a manager in a ship company, now you want to join into oil & gas...... oil & gas say,...." Why not after you have a few oil tankers, then you come and propose your tender to us...

So you go the bank..... and tell the bank,... can you lend us some money.. .maybe 200 millions * 2 ships... 400 millions, ( new tanker ships should be more expensive )

Imagine if you are the loan manager, then you will think think, walau, you still have some money havent pay us, now you haven't get any contract, how to give you such an amount....? Later your tanker parking there bank tarik balik... so the bank also can join oil & gas alr...