SEACERA GROUP BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): SEACERA (7073)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.18 - 0.19

Trading Volume

12 people like this.

8,748 comment(s). Last comment by Markv572421 2024-05-07 16:11

Jeffreyteck

4,247 posts

Posted by Jeffreyteck > 2019-04-28 10:49 | Report Abuse

Looking at its performance over the past few years, obviously management and directors know best to withdraw remuneration.

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 11:03 | Report Abuse

I believe what lingering in d mind of current puppet mgmt is:

1- to suspend the share trading forever
2- to announce more bad news
3- to declare company insolvent
4- to ensure land develipment signed with ocr is protected

So shareholders who still holding seacera
Should take imminent action to protect your benefit:

Sell d shares if it rise after resuming trading

If price drop- report to sc/ bursa for investigation of d rationale of pn17/ jv agrrement causing share price drop

For my friend who still holding 5000units @22 cents- just continue to hold because company worth whoppy rm 1.76 per share la.
Sila duduk jangan lari (nta 1.76)

Meanwhile- edge and star had been informed to cover the development more closely to restore foreigner confidence on local share trading practice

Malaysia baru ma- no more hanky panky pls.i vestors had suffered a loton this counter

Luckily i dah cabut bcos i xcaya twl si gemuk babi.. after looking at tiger historical graft

I lagi suka current mgmt ut unfortunately their share had been forced sold due to margin call so they cannot stay in position .but pls la, dont spit on d cake ( declare pn 17) n sign d jv agreement in such a rush- investors not stupid they sense fishy.

Lucky cabut 38c.wait drop 1.5c will sapu kaw kaw

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2019-04-28 11:14 | Report Abuse

Not Neccesary Delisting is bad to minority shareholders.
If, the new BOD has good management practices with credible merit.

Who will be the istituted watcher, Minority Wacther ?

VenFx

14,784 posts

Posted by VenFx > 2019-04-28 11:16 | Report Abuse

Even under normal circumstances with currently market sentiment to property sector, listong in bursa doesn't much impress at all.

As long as the new management is trustworthy, delisting might not be as bad as most think.

tan81

86 posts

Posted by tan81 > 2019-04-28 11:28 | Report Abuse

Force selling for Tan margin stake in Seacera tomorrow !!!

iswara

896 posts

Posted by iswara > 2019-04-28 11:44 | Report Abuse

how you know force, not buy more share than control the company ?

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 12:05 | Report Abuse

More black tactics fr current mgmt is forseen to prevent being ousted, inter alia:

1- refuse to submit account/ annual report
2- default in more forthcoming loan

Yes delisting is good for bod but do u think other substantial shareholders will allow their investment wash into drain-

Even my friend with only 5k(ard rm 1100) unit will institute stern action against current mgmt .

How about those holding shares with value more than her??

There are many more twl waiting to act- they will synergise as i know to take errant ppl to task.

Sing back d old tune - pop corn n coke
Lucky i cabut at 38c bcos i trust current mgmt more than twl .unfortunately current mgmt hold not much share n bound to be ousted very soon! Sigh

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 12:07 | Report Abuse

When present mgmt is desperated .. all sorts of ruining is envisaged.like i say

I cant bite d cake i will spit on it

To small shareholders- act fast or regret

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 12:10 | Report Abuse

10c dividend
- will advise my friend not to sell

22-10c= 12c (nta 1.76) - more that worthy

tehckosong

149 posts

Posted by tehckosong > 2019-04-28 12:58 | Report Abuse

There are four operators in Seacera, choose the right side unless you willing to lose everything invested in Seacera. Which side are you in chongkahagent? You been highlighting you made fortune selling at 0.380 entering 0.180 & being one of the only most active posting this few days since PN17 triggered. I wondered why would you bother to cover so much of Seacera if you are not trapped.

Posted by Lam Fook Leong > 2019-04-28 13:03 | Report Abuse

The default is only due on the same day 26-04-2019 and not few weeks back, and normally the bank will wait until the 3rd default will take legal action to sue to recover the arrears or to recall back the whole loan, that is another part of the story, Bursa will not just put you into PN17 for this reason and no company will apply this for his own company, unless the creditors have complained! Go to Bursa Malaysia and see why a company fall into PN17. I think both the BOD and Bursa should be investigated by MACC and Securites Commission too

Posted by Lam Fook Leong > 2019-04-28 13:07 | Report Abuse

I think may be nothing to do with Securites Commission

Posted by Lam Fook Leong > 2019-04-28 13:48 | Report Abuse

2.1​ Pursuant to paragraphs 8.04(2) of the Listing Requirements, where a listed issuer triggers any one or more of the following Prescribed Criteria it must comply with the provisions of paragraph 8.04 and this Practice Note: FAQ 8.17
​ ​ ​
​ ​(a) ​the shareholders' equity of the listed issuer on a consolidated basis is 25% or less of the issued and paid-up capital (excluding treasury shares) of the listed issuer and such shareholders' equity is less than RM40 million; FAQ 8.18
​ ​ ​
​ (b) receivers or managers have been appointed over the asset of the listed issuer, its subsidiary or associated company which asset accounts for at least 50% of the total assets employed of the listed issuer on a consolidated basis;
​ ​ ​
​ ​(c) a winding up of a listed issuer's subsidiary or associated company which accounts for at least 50% of the total assets employed of the listed issuer on a consolidated basis; FAQ 8.19
​ ​ ​
​ (d)​ ​the auditors have expressed an adverse or disclaimer opinion in the listed issuer's latest audited financial statements;
​ ​ ​
​ ​(e) ​the auditors have expressed an emphasis of matter on the listed issuer's ability to continue as a going concern in the listed issuer's latest audited financial statements and the shareholders' equity of the listed issuer on a consolidated basis is 50% or less of the issued and paid-up capital (excluding treasury shares) of the listed issuer; or FAQ 8.18, FAQ 8.20
​ ​ ​
​ ​(f) a default in payment by a listed issuer, its major subsidiary or major associated company, as the case may be, as announced by a listed issuer pursuant to paragraph 9.19A of the Listing Requirements and the listed issuer is unable to provide a solvency declaration to the Exchange.
​ ​ ​
2.1A ​In relation to a listed issuer which is a business trust, where the business trust triggers any one or more of the following Prescribed Criteria ("PN17 Business Trust") instead of the Prescribed Criteria in paragraph 2.1 above, it must comply with the provisions of paragraph 8.04 and this Practice Note:
​ ​ ​
​ ​(a) ​the unit holders' fund (excluding non-controlling interest) on a consolidated basis is negative;
​ ​ ​
​ ​(b) ​receivers or managers have been appointed over the asset of the business trust, which asset accounts for at least 50% of the total assets employed of the business trust on a consolidated basis;
​ ​ ​
​ ​(c) a winding up of a business trust's subsidiary or associated company which accounts for at least 50% of the total assets employed of the business trust on a consolidated basis;
​ ​ ​
​ ​(d) ​the auditors have expressed an adverse or disclaimer opinion in the business trust's latest audited financial statements; or
​ ​ ​
​ ​(e) a default in payment of loans or credit facilities of a business trust or its major subsidiary or major associated company, as announced by the trustee-manager pursuant to paragraph 9.19A of the Listing Requirements and the trustee-manager is unable to provide a solvency declaration to the Exchange.

Posted by Lam Fook Leong > 2019-04-28 13:52 | Report Abuse

In 2.1.a(e) Seacera can easily sell some of the assets and pay, the question of insolvency does not arise at all!

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 14:08 | Report Abuse

Lam fook leong- u are right

Pn17- sheerly to scare shareholders in order to throw their share at cheap price to current board of directors who has no share but reluctant to leave office.( swimming without wearing pant)

Like at d night og ge14- najeeb/ ec reluctant to declare victory of dr.m

But at dend.. evil cannot beat saint

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 14:10 | Report Abuse

If current bod hold substantial share .. do u think they will declare pn17???

Now u see d evil trick ??

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 14:14 | Report Abuse

Pn 17 any big company can trigger it easily.. simply ask accountant to express negative view.

Intentionally default a payment

In my humble viewpoint- if minority shareholders dont act immediately to oust present bod- more damaging plan is in d pipeline by d evil

Like i reiterate: i cant bite d cake i will spit on it

Luckily i sold at 38c..

Posted by Lam Fook Leong > 2019-04-28 14:19 | Report Abuse

So share holders should file complaints and don't just keep quiet

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 14:23 | Report Abuse

To me.. i hv zero tolerence on malpractice of listed companies

Apparently for this company triggering pn17 is intentional to scare minority shareholders.

What minority shareholders can do is to report to authoritirs and publisize d saga on media so nobody dare to invest in bursa ..

If all bursa companies practices as wht this company did i m sure malaysia economy will be falleni to deeper shit

Yes i hv sold at 38c but my friend still holding 5k unit @ 22 c so when i see her living in worry for past 2 days ..i can sense how is d feeling of ppl holding bigger share .

So minority shareholders should act fast before bigger damages is announced ..

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 14:26 | Report Abuse

Take d errant directors to task.

To rescue your hardearned money

Appatently an act tantamount scam when a company with huge landbank of 800 million owing 200k is announced a pn17

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 14:28 | Report Abuse

Utusan
Brahim
Bj media

All pn 17 company but share price is even higher

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 14:38 | Report Abuse

Egm - sure will be crowded

38c - sure cabut la .. look at other cheaper counters to swift to

Again hv to say tq to twl- without yr participation no way price will rise to this level

And i deeply believe yr target price will not be 38c bcos you bought ard this price morover declare10 c dividend

Tq zul for pn17 - a true blessing not in disguise.. 1.5c is d price i hv dreamt of for long .imagine using1.5c to buy a product worth 1.76

Fatt tattt lor

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 14:48 | Report Abuse

Cik zul & mgmt- pegang saham < 1%
Mandi bogel hati hati air surut xlama lagi

Nak cetak saham egm kena kantoi

Apa nak buat lagi? Tutup kedai dan cabut ..??

Hadiahkan tanah kepada saudara ??

Almacam dengan 99% pemegang saham lain

Time is not at yr side unfortunately.

Anyway.. without yr manouvres, how could i buy 1.5c.

Still i owe u a big thank you

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 14:54 | Report Abuse

Orang kaya 800 million enggan ubat penyakit anaknya dengan kos rawatan 200k ..ada logik kah?

Mungkin dia lagi syiok tengok anak mati xdiubati .kalo anak xmati dia akan mati kot?

Kalian sila bagi pedoman.

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 15:08 | Report Abuse

Kena tanya menteri kewangan dan bank gabenor :

Pemegang tanah 800juta pun tak dapat bayar pinjaman 200k

Macam mana orang biasa yang tak pegang sebarangan dapat pinjaman bank utk beli rumah.?

Menteri kena siasat kes ini

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 15:25 | Report Abuse

When pm is a kleptocrat- rakyat ousted him

When bod nvr protect interest of shareholders- shareholder keep him-tahniah

Seems only twl is concerned.

Twl-16%
ZUL & bod -1%

Another 83% - missing in action.or rather.. licking wound at d moment courtesy of zul.

Luckily cabut 38c - no word could express d excitement at this moment( ntv 7- i feel good)

Twl , when i knew that u only held 7% i quickly cabut bcos i know d music gonna to stop.no tussle price wont rise

Zul .when u say company may fall into pn17 i knew u hv to materiise it else u will be blamed for intimidation- yes now u proved it.

Moral of the incident- when tussle begins, shareholder must b able to read between d line.. a bit of stock psycology involved

What next??

None of my business except waiting for durian runtuh ( rm 1.76 selling for 1.5c)

Rm 15k = 1,000,000 units ( only on mon morning)

lclwyp

691 posts

Posted by lclwyp > 2019-04-28 15:34 | Report Abuse

Issue now is that who has the rights to claim for loan default, Seacera or AmBank? Also, same for Cross default. I believe the Bank only has the rights.

Also, the loan is due on 26/4 and why not announced after 26/4 to sound more proper.

The BOD and CFO have breach their fiduciary duties to the shareholders, ie not acting the best interest of the shareholders. They are too selfish to do whatever in order to stay on boards and prevet hostile shareholders to join the Board.

I think Seacera had created history on Bursa, 1st company to voluntary joining PN17 as opposed to all others who try all means to stay away from PN17.

Secaera board and top management should be reprimanded and/or fine by SC due to their stupid act.

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 15:58 | Report Abuse

Should be placed between najeeb rozmah in sg buloh.

Malaysia bursa book of records -en zul- volumtarily dig a graveyard n jump into it so that shareholder will seel d share to him cheaply and he can regain control of d company?

Maybe bursa / sc/macc should form an investigation bureau to study this breakthrough

I m sure smong d shareholders there are lots of qualified lawyers.accountants.valuers.bankers.enginerrs.etc etc

Few thousands brains cannot oust a insane mind ?

In his mind now- if i die i will make sure all of u sink together.

Zul-twl is d real culprit for d pn17 ..bcos he put injunction to hold egm so i can raise more share to strengthen position of company..etc etc

Whatever la.. damage has been done to those whose name still appeared in d list as shareholders.

This new pn 17 e try has attracted many potential whiteknight including ekoworld.. nirvana..tropicana..

And oso many stockbroking agent.remisiers is on d prowl to strike.

I think my chance to sapu at 1.5v is dim.

I may try at 2c

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 16:04 | Report Abuse

I believe if share price is pushed to 60c by current bod, twl may even sell all his 17% ??

Like case of tan boon senng( my sifu who had inspired me to buy at 16c n sold 38c)

Tbs :
Bought 16c
Sold 35c

Omg... i sold at higher price than my sifu...

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 16:11 | Report Abuse

Zul- company dah pn17, tansh pun dah jv .kilang pun dh tutup.xde harapan lagi company ni.

Tak payah la twl & rakan2 nak rebut 2 lagi..

Biar sy kutip balik saham yg kena force sold
Lepas tu company akan kembsli pulih

Kalau sy xjadi kutip .. xde orang boleh dapat.dapat pun cimpany koyak berlubang.

Bagaikan bini lawa nak cerai abang.. abang xrela dan kata" kalau sy xdapat, tak ada orang boleh dapat.

Ya la mentaliti lu org mia directer skrg la

tan81

86 posts

Posted by tan81 > 2019-04-28 16:41 | Report Abuse

Chong...i think u cant sleep well tis few days...tomorrow just accept ur fate.

Investsucess

4,761 posts

Posted by Investsucess > 2019-04-28 17:17 | Report Abuse

Chong, I guess you stuck at high price and a lot here, no appetide for 3 days, Never put your eggs in one basket,

Willbegood

110 posts

Posted by Willbegood > 2019-04-28 17:28 | Report Abuse

Chong, you cant change it anymore. Just accept it.

tehckosong

149 posts

Posted by tehckosong > 2019-04-28 17:32 | Report Abuse

Chong, pity u cannot do anything now. Just stay sober, don't be like seacera.

tan81

86 posts

Posted by tan81 > 2019-04-28 17:39 | Report Abuse

Just cut loss la opening...before more and more force selling and finally delisted like mpcorp.

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 18:14 | Report Abuse

Tq for advices.
I hv cabut at 38c

I will buy more at 1.5c

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 18:17 | Report Abuse

Minority shareholders- it is time for you to call egm n oust d errant mgmt

Apparently pn17 is ill intended by mgmt

U may report to authorities/ regulatory bodies for investigation

Or u may synergise wt twl for egm

signalmw

3,314 posts

Posted by signalmw > 2019-04-28 18:20 | Report Abuse

P17 sure down

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 18:22 | Report Abuse

Tq for look me up for keeping this share at 38c.. i hv shifted to ekovest n wct last week ..

Now praying for this counter drop to 1.5c limit down

May god bless those 1% director to be ousted soon

83% agitated shareholders are lurking

Many fresh lions are on prowl to own d jewel of semenyih at 1.5c too.

Pop corn n coke will b out of stock

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 18:32 | Report Abuse

Those who advise shareholder to sell is of insane mind bxos twl promise to give 10c dividend upon control d board

Posted by Lam Fook Leong > 2019-04-28 18:35 | Report Abuse

lclwyp - You are right, the payment is due on 26/4 to pay, and only after this date unpaid only can consider as default, and the Bursa has also conspire with this BOD, and is usually after the bank has taken court action to sue to recover the amount owed and really in no ways the company can pay, then all the creditors may appoint a liquidator to recover the amount owed and any balance will be distributed to share holders, and Bursa after knowing the creditors has obtained judgement from the court that the company really cannot pay (because anytime before the court case end, they can still negotiate to pay) will declare this company under PN17 because this company has more assets than liabilities and has the ability to settle the loan. So technically Bursa must open back and declare Seacera is not under PN17.

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 18:38 | Report Abuse

A question keep lingering in my mind:

How could shareholding of less than 1% helming d bod??

Anyone rightful mind can provide kind advice.?

Else i will collect at 1.% and replace zul tmr.

Paid up 471million

1% = 4.71 million x .01= rm47,100

Wow ..rm 47,100 to take over a listed company nicknamed jewel of semenyih 501 and be made a md .

How much d salary of md .. assuming rm47,100.( my capital return is 100% in a month)

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 18:41 | Report Abuse

Everybody pls heed d advice of foregoing named ...sell at opening pls so that i can be an overnight md soon.

My first task will be removing d pn17 to give all shateholder a bright sky n fresh air back.

Justice be upon all shareholders..amen

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 18:43 | Report Abuse

Anticipating my fortunate fate ahead- me n my md title.. dont jeolous ya

Posted by Lam Fook Leong > 2019-04-28 18:44 | Report Abuse

This is obvious manipulation of the stock market by the intended parties, if no action is taken by Bursa, SC and investigation by MACC, then you don't expect foreigners will dare to put their money in our stock exchange, MOF, Bank Negara, are you still sleeping?

Posted by chongkahagent > 2019-04-28 18:46 | Report Abuse

Pls Heed advice of those proclaomed rightminded lots n sell all yr shares at d very beginning of resumption of trading -

Who is twl?

Maybe he has to kowtow to me- a soon to be minted md ..cant stand d excitement any further

Posted by Lam Fook Leong > 2019-04-28 18:50 | Report Abuse

You are not aware or allowed all this hanky panky things going on? Is this new Malaysia bolih?

Posted by Lam Fook Leong > 2019-04-28 18:57 | Report Abuse

If complaint to Bursa and if they take action, the present BOD may be suspended

Post a Comment
Market Buzz