AGESON BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): AGES (7145)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.095 - 0.10

Trading Volume

34 people like this.

15,216 comment(s). Last comment by felet404 4 hours ago

Newuser777

222 posts

Posted by Newuser777 > 2021-07-16 11:35 | Report Abuse

here to watch drama again, good to see so many supporters hoping the price go north and keep finding reasons to support their own beliefs, but in the fact price just keep going south all the way since 0.150, every stop seemed like a strong support to them and the strong support always getting breached, hahaha
pretty much explains why 80% of the investors end up as losers, just look at the ratio of supporters vs so-called 'haters' here

andytfyap

78 posts

Posted by andytfyap > 2021-07-16 12:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/whistlebower99.jsp
Especially for newbies trading in loss making penny stocks

Trade cautiously and avoid being trapped for years, in loss making penny stocks that
1. has total issued shares exceeding 1 BILLION shares; some has MULTI-BILLIONS shares and can’t have a decent EPS
2. good only in massive fund raising by issuing shares and selling to market via ESOS, Private Placement (PP) and Rights Issue resulting in dilution of minority shareholding
3. specialized in creating MOUs that turns out to nothing in the end
4. specialized in churning out articles, reports and announcements of business ventures, JV, etc
5. incur losses quarter after quarter, year after year, sustained by cash from fund raising
6. speculate and trading in other loss making penny stocks at high price
7. has undergone share consolidation and rights issue with free warrants to raise more fund from minority shareholders

Common modus operandi of loss making penny stocks is to have frequent fund raising exercise by issuing shares and selling to market via ESOS and PP, enlarging the total issue shares to BILLIONS and diluting minority shareholding.

When the issued shares become Multi- BILLION, and it is no more viable to raise cash by issuing shares through ESOS and PP, the directors will undertake Share Consolidation followed by offering rights issue with free warrants to extract more money from shareholders causing massive losses to minority shareholders.

The company fund raised from such activities are normally used to sustain yearly losses, business projects, assets acquisition, investment in other listed companies, etc

Beware of frequent announcements of MOUs and projects utilizing company fund, which is to create excitement and attract attention of unsuspecting retailers especially newbies to trade in the stock.

Some of these companies also use company funds to invest and speculate on other loss making penny stocks. And most of the time, ended up with huge losses.

=================
List of loss making penny stocks:

ANZO, AT, BORNOIL, COMPUGT, DAYA, DGB, DIGISTAR, DOLPHIN, EAH, EDUSPEC, FINTEC,

FOCUS, GOCEAN, HUBLINE, ICON, IMPIANA, JOE, KANGER, KGROUP, LAMBO, M3TECH, MACPIE, MMAG,

MINDA, MLAB, MNC, MTOUCHE, MTRONIC, NETX, NEXGRAM, OVERSEA, PASUKGB, PDZ, PERDANA,

PERMAJU, PHB, PNEPCB, PUC, PWORTH, SANICHI, SAUDEE, SCOMI, SINARAN, TALAMT, TANCO,

TAWIN, TIGER, TRIVE, VC, VINVEST (VIVOCOM), VIZIONE, VSOLAR, WIDAD, XDL, XOX

================
Stocks that have undertaken Share Consolidation exercise and/or rights issue with free warrants:
- VC, SANICHI, MTOUCHE, PASUKGB, LAMBO, PDZ
- TRIVE, DGB, MLAB, VINVEST (VIVOCOM), NETX, EDUSPEC, PUC
- SCOMI, ICON, IMPIANA, MTRONIC, VIZIONE, TIGER, KGROUP
- MMAG, HUBLINE,

GuanYinMa

167 posts

Posted by GuanYinMa > 2021-07-16 13:31 | Report Abuse

Nice i think Ageson getting its attention now. Lets go.

goldenluck16

1,956 posts

Posted by goldenluck16 > 2021-07-16 13:54 | Report Abuse

All the above stocks as mentioned by @andytfyap are money sucker stocks.....Pump and dump by the very same syndicate. Avoid at all cost.

rapparesh

172 posts

Posted by rapparesh > 2021-07-16 15:58 | Report Abuse

Ages getting alot of traction this week, moving back to 0.10 range today?

Posted by swimwithsharkss > 2021-07-17 04:19 | Report Abuse

@andytfyap and @goldenluck16

Your statements are unfair and biased base on very surfaced studies. With regards to:

1. has total issued shares exceeding 1 BILLION shares; some has MULTI-BILLIONS shares and can’t have a decent EPS

^ EPS comes from net profit attributed to shareholders. The higher the profit, the higher the EPS. EPS is a measurement of per share basis depending on number of outstanding shares of a company. If you say low EPS = bad company, then all companies have to do is to reduce number of outstanding shares to pump EPS loh???

2. good only in massive fund raising by issuing shares and selling to market via ESOS, Private Placement (PP) and Rights Issue resulting in dilution of minority shareholding

^ Interesting, why companies go for listing? It is for the sake of fund raising. If a company dont need fund raising vehicle, why bother listing? Diam-diam untung sendiri la

3. specialized in creating MOUs that turns out to nothing in the end

^ Not relevant to AGES, sand business gaining traction and contracts translated into actual revenue and profit.

4. specialized in churning out articles, reports and announcements of business ventures, JV, etc

^ Not relevant to AGES, sand business gaining traction and contracts translated into actual revenue and profit.

5. incur losses quarter after quarter, year after year, sustained by cash from fund raising

6. speculate and trading in other loss making penny stocks at high price

^ AGES share price has been steady so far. If you were talking about loss making penny stocks, AGES is out of the list.

7. has undergone share consolidation and rights issue with free warrants to raise more fund from minority shareholders

^ AGES never undergo share conso or free warrants.

So.. I guess wrong place to put your statements I guess? But I appreciate the effort to warn investors about other con-pany, at least they know AGES is genuine now!

BLee

879 posts

Posted by BLee > 2021-07-17 09:38 | Report Abuse

@swimwithsharkss, you did a better job than me to debunk @whistleblower99 'whinning' all over the forums on pump and dump stocks. AGES not considered in those group as the price historically NOT at the pump stage yet...Happy trading

GuanYinMa

167 posts

Posted by GuanYinMa > 2021-07-17 10:31 | Report Abuse

No need scared guys. Q4 20 sen.

scrown

344 posts

Posted by scrown > 2021-07-17 13:33 | Report Abuse

One thing I noticed someone continued to convert PA n I believe he will become majority shareholders once ICLS doesn't call off. Secondly, in order to settle related party transaction after approved through EGM lately, we will see financial statements more approaching n understanding. It is why Chin took over another listed company last year. Hope for the best since the image of this company has been spoiled by ex management as I do not expected when I invested into this counter

Posted by swimwithsharkss > 2021-07-17 18:59 | Report Abuse

@BLee

I'm more than happy to share the facts, especially the counter was tainted by the ex-management as @scrown mentioned above.

goreng_kaki

1,909 posts

Posted by goreng_kaki > 2021-07-18 10:39 | Report Abuse

LOULAN STOCK STILL HOLD AH? I SOLD THIS RUBBISH LONG TIME AGO AND EARN BACK MY LOST FROM TECHNOLOGY STOCK

FORGET ABOUT THIS LOU LAN GEIBAI STOCK, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME,

AGES WILL SLOWLY SINK TO 5 SEN....

Posted by swimwithsharkss > 2021-07-18 10:46 | Report Abuse

@goreng_kaki Based on your profile, even glove company you also have negative reviews

https://klse.i3investor.com/servlets/cube/post/goreng_kaki.jsp

It would be good that you skip this counter, AGES require strong holder :)

Newuser777

222 posts

Posted by Newuser777 > 2021-07-18 11:49 | Report Abuse

@swimwithsharkss based on Ur comment, all the counters in bursa are good buy, as long as u manage to find reason to support Ur beliefs, no matter how silly the reason may seem, and how dreadfully wrong Ur analysis can be.
seriously if u are a genuine investor in the market I suggest u to study and gain more knowledge first before posting those non sense analysis to mislead people

Posted by swimwithsharkss > 2021-07-18 17:21 | Report Abuse

@Newuser777

Yes, I share what I believe in with actual facts. Not create new account with 0 value provided and defame a company :)

Defame is easy, provide value is hard.

Posted by lkongwee > 2021-07-18 17:24 | Report Abuse

this newuser777 always come here and there kacau.. never give any constructive comment pon..

fable

305 posts

Posted by fable > 2021-07-18 17:26 | Report Abuse

@swimwithsharks ignore these haters, all they do is blurp out rubbish instead of facts

handofgod

13 posts

Posted by handofgod > 2021-07-18 17:27 | Report Abuse

My personal opinion about Newuser777.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUCnh87orf0&ab_channel=Namewee

handofgod

13 posts

Posted by handofgod > 2021-07-18 17:27 | Report Abuse

TOKOK

lok8888

16 posts

Posted by lok8888 > 2021-07-18 17:30 | Report Abuse

EMCO ending already, construction should have better movement coming up:

Meanwhile, several EMCOs will be lifted tomorrow. In Sabah, these are in: Kampung Pantai Emas, Kota Belud; Kampung Iban Kuala Nansang, Tawau; and Kampung Babagon, Penampang.

In Kedah, EMCOs will be lifted at Jimat Jaya Sdn Bhd and its workers’ quarters, Kawasan Industri Ringan Bukit Makmur, Kuala Muda. In Penang, the EMCO at Taman Nagasari, Mukim 6, Seberang Perai Tengah will also end tomorrow.

The EMCO at Taman Desaria, Seremban, in Negeri Sembilan will end on July 18.

On EMCO extensions, Ismail said the EMCO at Kampung Siasai Dundau, Kota Belud and also Kampung Naruntung, Pitas, both in Sabah, will be extended until July 31.

lok8888

16 posts

Posted by lok8888 > 2021-07-18 17:30 | Report Abuse

Looking good for all construction player

Posted by swimwithsharkss > 2021-07-18 17:54 | Report Abuse

@limabel608 Don't use rational or facts to talk with him.. He wouldnt understand importance of IBS, let alone BIM :)

240gpark

223 posts

Posted by 240gpark > 2021-07-18 18:00 | Report Abuse

Don't comment too much on newuser777 , you talk a bit more about the thing he don't like. He will mad , you are silly , you are supporter , you don't know facts . Hahahah, did everyone here all time mentioned good ?

Different perspective different game play. Find yourself a balance and so called "make your own study " when come to investing.

s ok to work smart , but don't act smart like someone will do

Posted by swimwithsharkss > 2021-07-18 18:07 | Report Abuse

@240gpark Noted, lol.

andytfyap

78 posts

Posted by andytfyap > 2021-07-18 21:00 | Report Abuse

My comment is not bias against anyone, why shall I be biased?
It is just that I have learnt from the market and the events I mentioned were factual and it really happened.

Of course I never pinpoint it is happening in Ages but the POSIBILITY is there, no one can guarantee it will not happen or no one will know when it happens.

Thus, as a careful investor, assess your RISKS first, and the money is yours and its your own choice.

As far as anyone has their own CALCULATED risks and they are willing to take the risk, they bear their own consequence, be it profit or loss as a result.

For me, I will rather bet with blue chips of which the risks are much lower and plenty rooms for gains.

Please do not relate me as ex or present management as it is beside the points.

Newuser777

222 posts

Posted by Newuser777 > 2021-07-18 23:45 | Report Abuse

hahaha from 0.160 keep cheering until the price drop to 0.095, u guys are seriously the most intelligent investors in the market la, the concept of risk doesnt even exist in ur investment philosophy, the market need more people like u all in order to keep the winners profitable la

Posted by aarowsiewkh > 2021-07-19 02:14 | Report Abuse

Lol, not bias against anyone? Your comment history doesnt even proved it. Even siding with the ex-management side, are you with one of them?

Posted by aarowsiewkh > 2021-07-19 02:16 | Report Abuse

@240gpark What can I say about that guy? Hate this counter but keep coming in and comment here for so long, that 777 guy must have a hate-love relationship with this counter

Posted by aarowsiewkh > 2021-07-19 02:19 | Report Abuse

Isnt there someone post some follow-up letter trying to frame the current management? I wonder whats their intention eh?

Posted by swimwithsharkss > 2021-07-19 03:19 | Report Abuse

@Newuser777 If share price drop = sell, then typically you are like dear Mr. KYY already. I'm not sure if you had heard of value investing, where you seek value in your investment. If you want to chase for goreng shares, I strongly recommend you INIX, GCAP and NOTION.

I don't think you understand the different between value and share price :)

handofgod

13 posts

Posted by handofgod > 2021-07-19 06:26 | Report Abuse

Good morning! Technically speaking (no pun intended) , looking quite positive for AGES!

Newuser777

222 posts

Posted by Newuser777 > 2021-07-19 09:00 | Report Abuse

@handofgod looks like u need study few more years about technical analysis

Newuser777

222 posts

Posted by Newuser777 > 2021-07-19 09:11 | Report Abuse

what's the point of giving constructive comment? constructive comments = only positive comments that support Ur reason to buy? any comment pointing to the risk of investing in this counter u guys will just say people are hater and keyboard warrior hired by ex management, it seems like investing in this counter is all about siding with current management or ex management, wat a st*p*d way of thinking, u guys totally lost Ur mind on blindly supporting this counter

Posted by dfaccountgod > 2021-07-19 09:38 | Report Abuse

no one asked you newuser777, always noisy here, ex-management paid you to bark? HAHAHA

Posted by AbangPhelheim > 2021-07-19 09:39 | Report Abuse

R - dfaccountgod

die buat bodo2.. loss money kat AGES kot ... kwkwkw

Posted by skylimit88 > 2021-07-19 09:40 | Report Abuse

Morning all.. forum active in morning again.. today some movement in construction !

Posted by AbangPhelheim > 2021-07-19 09:41 | Report Abuse

loss money = HATRED lohhhh..!

hahahaha

Posted by swimwithsharkss > 2021-07-19 09:42 | Report Abuse

@AbangPhelheim Judging from the way he talks, I doubt he had made any money in the stock market. Just some hater, probably had malicious intent towards the company.

lok8888

16 posts

Posted by lok8888 > 2021-07-19 09:45 | Report Abuse

Morning all. everytime come here, sure have the same hater roaming. why so?

lok8888

16 posts

Posted by lok8888 > 2021-07-19 09:46 | Report Abuse

can we get paid by hating on counter? XD if yes i would like to receive some compensation from doing this..!

Posted by AbangPhelheim > 2021-07-19 09:47 | Report Abuse

R - lok8888

klau i dpt rm 1 die org marah2 dkt stocks.. I dh jdi millionair..

hahaha

Posted by AbangPhelheim > 2021-07-19 09:50 | Report Abuse

Investje dlm AGES.. releks la..

35 posts

Posted by 858411123 > 2021-07-19 09:57 | Report Abuse

Hello all, shouldn't lock down ending benefit construction sector? This company is so cheap now lol..

MCtrader

67 posts

Posted by MCtrader > 2021-07-19 09:59 | Report Abuse

Copied this from SUNCON, not sure if MRT sub-contractor jobs will benefit AGES or not, but here you go : https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021/04/04/third-mrt-line-approved

MCtrader

67 posts

Posted by MCtrader > 2021-07-19 10:00 | Report Abuse

“Following the announcement of the project revival in Budget 2021 last year, the government has agreed that Mass Rapid Transit Corporation (MRT Corp) will be the project owner and developer, and it will update studies done in 2018 before the suspension of the project by the previous government, ” he told reporters after inspecting part of the upcoming Putrajaya MRT line yesterday.

^^^ By right should be benefited, right?

Posted by Karwai2021 > 2021-07-19 10:01 | Report Abuse

Hi, just came over from AGES following swimwithsharks, really got drama here hahaha!

MCtrader! You are right, should be benefited !

Posted by swimwithsharkss > 2021-07-19 10:07 | Report Abuse

@Karwai2021 Yes, they also have sand business which market seldom talks about. These people also discounted the fact that the company working closely with MBI Kedah for both their sand development and export business as well as property development business.

Slightly disappointed since not many people notice this counter, share price might get more traction once people notice :)

Posted by AbangPhelheim > 2021-07-19 10:09 | Report Abuse

R - swimwithsharkss

ye la tuu.. spammer byk sgt, org buat2 bodo pon ade. AGES reputation bagos dlm construction, i subcon dlm market utk 5 tahun.. payment cantik

Posted by unclekyyisbest > 2021-07-19 12:02 | Report Abuse

Spammer at this group promote show everyday.

Posted by unclekyyisbest > 2021-07-19 12:37 | Report Abuse

Guys, No need fight, no need fight.
See Q4 got chance to 0.15-0.20 not. As for now, Ages stil very solid.

Stay Strong Everyone.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz