GADANG HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GADANG (9261)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (2.94%)

Day's Change

0.34 - 0.355

Trading Volume

38 people like this.

37,593 comment(s). Last comment by XinXin Chan 1 day ago

Ooi Teik Bee

11,487 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-11-24 09:09 |

Post removed.Why?

威威

1,839 posts

Posted by 威威 > 2016-11-24 09:10 | Report Abuse

6th Nov 2016

After careful consideration, I must admit my mistake in giving you the wrong opinion of Gadang. I have requested the Administrator of i3investor.com to withdraw my article under the title “My Opinion of Gadang after the AGM & EGM” which was published yesterday.

Although Gadang has been making increasing profit in the last 5 years as shown in its latest annual report, I do not think it will be able to make more profit in the current financial year than last financial year. My reasons are:

Its annual EPS was 40 sen and its 4th quarter EPS was 15sen but its 1st quarter was only 5sen for the current financial year.
With a large portion of its order book has been completed.
Although it has submitted several billion Ringgit worth of tenders, it has not received any new contract award yet.
The property market is so depressed and it will take many more years for the market to turn around.
I do not recommend you to buy Gadang because it does not comply with my share selection golden rule. It cannot make more profit in this current year than last financial year. When it announces its annual profit which is likely to be less than last year, its share price will fall.

After having said all the negative things, I am very impressed by Gadang’s ability to secure a Singapore property company as joint venture partner to develop its land named Capital City at Iskandar Johor Bahru. Gadang bought the land about 20 years ago and it revalued it for the JV. It has no risk. The Singapore partner has injected this development into its listed company in Singapore and is responsible for the development cost and sales.

I am also impressed by its ability to secure a joint venture of 121 acres of land namely Laman Land View, Cyberjaya.

Kwasa Land Bhd must have faith to select Gadang as joint venture partner to develop 24 acres of its land in the choicest area near Kuala Lumpur. The JV period is for 20 years. Although the property market is soft currently, Gadang will only start building when there are buyers. Gadang can wait because it has no holding charges, it did not pay for the land. While waiting the land will continue to appreciates. Can you imagine the land price in 20 years? In the property development business, it is called using a silk string to tie up a cow which continues to produce milk.

In view of its good future profit growth prospect, I believe it will be good to buy back some Gadang shares at a cheaper price for long term investment.

mickey77

140 posts

Posted by mickey77 > 2016-11-24 09:13 | Report Abuse

To those are in testing theories, we are watching the test of the theory of 'will the co make more money in the next qrt or yr'
Good of KYY to be point blank in his belief in his theory, to the point that his wife is angry with him and OTB shows his worries and fears of losses for his group.
But to be fair KYY theory is now on its stress. Lets see the qrt result

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 09:15 | Report Abuse

Gadang is showing a strong buying signal - Koon Yew Yin Aug 10, 2016

You must believe in price charts - Koon Yew Yin Aug 31, 2016

Believe me or not? Koon Yew Yin Sep 10, 2016

http://koonyewyin.com/2016/10/25/do-you-dare-to-buy-some-more-gadang/

http://koonyewyin.com/2016/10/31/%EF%BB%BFcompanies-must-avoid-reporting-bumpy-quarterly-profit/

http://koonyewyin.com/2016/11/04/my-opinion-of-gadang-after-the-agm-and-egm/

After endless promotion of Gadang since Aug (the last one was on 04 Nov), now a 180 degree U-TURN?

Sold all oredi ah?

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 09:16 | Report Abuse

KYY dun tell me you only see this after the results out, you even suggest people to manipulate the accounts to show gradual growth. Is not there an intention to cheat? We are not talking about will Gadang is able to make more in the coming year than last year, nobody knows for sure. WE are talking about the inconsistency of what you said with a same set of data. Except for the just announced Qtr report, and that you said it will help the share price goes up if the Company shifted the profits to show gradual growth.

Patrick13

1,971 posts

Posted by Patrick13 > 2016-11-24 09:16 | Report Abuse

KYY is really funny.. few months ago when Gadang is hot, he also commented this is good counter. Now this stock is like 烫火山芋, he commented again this is not a good stock. I think he is 自打嘴巴. Nevermind, every investor buy or sell at own risk. Just do well own study and make decision on your own.

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 09:16 | Report Abuse

I thought he just had a very a happy reunion with Kok Onn not long ago in AGM on 04 Nov, then started to curse Gadang on 06 Nov, 2 days later?

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 09:19 | Report Abuse

You may like to know my opinion (Koon's comments on 04 Nov, 2016)

I think the price correction is overdone. In my long experience, I have not seen any share crashed so severely in one day. It dropped more than 10% with more than 28 million shares traded. Obviously there were more sellers than buyers- panic selling.

Most investors cannot control their emotion and think logically. If every investor can think logically, all shares will be fully valued and there will not be any undervalued stocks in the stock market for smart investors to buy.

As I said many a time before, no share can continue to fall or rise indefinitely for whatever reason. I think the worst is over and I will buy back some shares.

Since the company has given us the reassurance that the company will make more money in this financial year than last year, I will buy it because it complies with my share selection golden rule.

Assuming the share price is Rm 3.00, the price will be about Rm 1.20 after the bonus issue and share split. There will be more shares in the market and the price is much cheaper. I believe the price will not continue to drop. The worst is over.

Faint heart will not win you a fair lady. It means timidity will prevent you from achieving your objectivity. In the stock market you cannot succeed if you are faint hearted and afraid of your own shadow.
Gadang has been making increasing profit in the last 5 years as shown in the latest annual report. During these 5 years, its quarterly profit might be bumpy because construction progress payments often vary. It is the inherent nature of the construction business. As you can see most of their contracts are completing, but I understand it expects large sum of money from its claim for reimbursement of additional cost which did not come in time before its 1st quarter profit announcement. That is why its 1st quarter profit was lower.

I am very impressed by Gadang’s ability to secure a Singapore property company as joint venture partner to develop its land named Capital City at Iskandar Johor Bahru. Gadang bought the land about 20 years ago and it revalued it for the JV. It has no risk. The Singapore partner has injected this development into its listed company in Singapore and is responsible for the development cost and sales.

I am also impressed by its ability to secure a joint venture of 121 acres of land namely Laman Land View, Cyberjaya.
Kwasa Land Bhd must have faith to select Gadang as joint venture partner to develop 24 acres of its land in the choicest area near Kuala Lumpur. The JV period is for 20 years. Although the property market is soft currently, Gadang will only start building when there are buyers. Gadang can wait because it has no holding charges, it did not pay for the land. While waiting the land will continue to appreciates. Can you imagine the land price in 20 years? In the property development business, it is called using a silk string to tie up a cow which continues to produce milk.

Readers must bear in mind that I have a lot of Gadang shares and I am not asking you to buy. If you decide to buy, you are doing at your own risk.

威威

1,839 posts

Posted by 威威 > 2016-11-24 09:19 | Report Abuse

For your info i still making money if i sell my share now... The fact that u dont know what is our entry price and called us all stupid losers that losses money because we dont agreed of what u said is very childish and ego. U totally broke down ur reputation by writing the lattest article. Shame on you KYY

nocindycat

492 posts

Posted by nocindycat > 2016-11-24 09:20 | Report Abuse

koon yew yin has loss his credibility, he promoted gadang twice, now he shot back gadang, definitely he is operating or he hates tan sri because he lose the battle, ask him go and fly kite

mickey77

140 posts

Posted by mickey77 > 2016-11-24 09:22 | Report Abuse

KYY admitted he make a bad mistake in his assesment of 'will it make more money next'
What will you do if you make a mistake?
Keep quiet and shut up?

Posted by cresbinvest > 2016-11-24 09:23 | Report Abuse

Still got people trust KYY? Or he just talking to himself only?
i am not dare of you, if you want post my IC in public forum.

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 09:23 | Report Abuse

see the last sentence of KYY article..

th Nov 2016

After careful consideration, I must admit my mistake in giving you the wrong opinion of Gadang. I have requested the Administrator of i3investor.com to withdraw my article under the title “My Opinion of Gadang after the AGM & EGM” which was published yesterday.

Although Gadang has been making increasing profit in the last 5 years as shown in its latest annual report, I do not think it will be able to make more profit in the current financial year than last financial year. My reasons are:

Its annual EPS was 40 sen and its 4th quarter EPS was 15sen but its 1st quarter was only 5sen for the current financial year.
With a large portion of its order book has been completed.
Although it has submitted several billion Ringgit worth of tenders, it has not received any new contract award yet.
The property market is so depressed and it will take many more years for the market to turn around.
I do not recommend you to buy Gadang because it does not comply with my share selection golden rule. It cannot make more profit in this current year than last financial year. When it announces its annual profit which is likely to be less than last year, its share price will fall.

After having said all the negative things, I am very impressed by Gadang’s ability to secure a Singapore property company as joint venture partner to develop its land named Capital City at Iskandar Johor Bahru. Gadang bought the land about 20 years ago and it revalued it for the JV. It has no risk. The Singapore partner has injected this development into its listed company in Singapore and is responsible for the development cost and sales.

In view of its good future profit growth prospect, I believe it will be good to buy back some Gadang shares at a cheaper price for long term investment.

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 09:24 | Report Abuse

IN VIEW OF ITS GOOD FUTURE PROFIT GROWTH PROSPECT,...

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 09:24 | Report Abuse

Seems like many people here dont know die and wanna see their ic photos to be posted in i3

MuttonCurry

1,192 posts

Posted by MuttonCurry > 2016-11-24 09:27 | Report Abuse

Luckily i wait after the bonus ... now eat kuaci and watch its FUTURE GROWTH heading south ... kekekekekeke

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 09:28 | Report Abuse

sorry, I dun buy acoording to what kyy said, but I just wanna to point out the contradiction on what he said. Profit GROWTH prospect vs cannot make better profit than last year. so where is the growth prospect? Both are prediction, yes? Only 2 weeks, the prospect changed?

mickey77

140 posts

Posted by mickey77 > 2016-11-24 09:28 | Report Abuse

CharlesT, it's fair expression of anger and disappoint.So no worries lol

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 09:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by xuewen > Nov 24, 2016 09:27 AM | Report Abuse

this is the risk faced by OTB subscribers, too many interested parties involved. he is buying, his vvip buying, vip buying, then only the subscribers, moreover he has 10% profit sharing with vvip, no doubt ,the subscribers can still earn a few bit after his buy calls if they are not too a luck, but anytime can be put on the table as the sumptuous meal of himself and his vvip clients. OTB Ta and FA criterias won't work with the vvip involvement. it is near impossible to believe he can treat everybody equal. I initially also defense OTB and KYY when they are attacked, now , when I see their name I will give them a "pui", the money they are holding has our blood and sweat

U copied Murali's masterpiece writings?

Xuewen changed from hardcore supporter to haters....lose money ah?

mickey77

140 posts

Posted by mickey77 > 2016-11-24 09:31 | Report Abuse

tksw, at cheeper prices lol like er 50sen.

mickey77

140 posts

Posted by mickey77 > 2016-11-24 09:32 | Report Abuse

at the end of the day we ourselves are to be blame cos we made the decisions
that's the sad rule

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 09:33 | Report Abuse

Xuewen.

When Ah Boon n many advised u earlier on u hentam them kuat kuat...suggest u to say sorry to all these kind heart people..dont be shy

Ooi Teik Bee

11,487 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-11-24 09:35 |

Post removed.Why?

MuttonCurry

1,192 posts

Posted by MuttonCurry > 2016-11-24 09:35 | Report Abuse

now wait for it to go low before decide to enter ... looking at price action ... totally no hurry

Posted by BetterTomorrow > 2016-11-24 09:45 | Report Abuse

no such thing call golden rule, what ever you make in latitute tree is lucky as this stock been corner , VS of coz lucky too as can sustain profit couple year, but its profit drop also

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 09:48 | Report Abuse

guess who is parking big selling Q at 106 now?

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 09:49 | Report Abuse

Golden rules?

Koon : Buy the co which can post better result next Q / next year?

My Golden rule is simple...

Buy the Co which price can go up tmr or next week...

What, u think I bullshit?

Correct, both of us are bullshit..the only difference is he is rich and his shit tastes better to many of u here

beso

2,137 posts

Posted by beso > 2016-11-24 09:59 | Report Abuse

sure back to penny stock later

iwanreply

53 posts

Posted by iwanreply > 2016-11-24 10:01 | Report Abuse

wtf is this man ==

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 10:02 | Report Abuse

Dunno how Tan Sri Kok On feel...

Kana Miko

40 posts

Posted by Kana Miko > 2016-11-24 10:04 | Report Abuse

怒气冲天

kevin008

1,360 posts

Posted by kevin008 > 2016-11-24 10:08 | Report Abuse

http://www.mymrt.com.my/en/awarded-contracts-ssp

still got 4 viaduct to tender..i rmb otb or kyy said gadang is good in mrt1 after ijm
now suddenly said the company very bad

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 10:08 | Report Abuse

All the stupid losers must change their method and follow my golden rule which Gadang cannot comply. All losers will continue to suffer losses and will be shocked to see Gadang announces its reduced profit at the end of its financial year.

To all the stupid losers here, think positively, some of your money will go to poor students one day (though they may not know the actual donors r u) buy I think good karma may eventually go to you.

Cheers!

mickey77

140 posts

Posted by mickey77 > 2016-11-24 10:09 | Report Abuse

good point,

ask KYY not to tell us when he wants to sell

quote[Ooi Teik Bee told me not to write article to tell people to sell any shares. Why?] unquote KYY

Whey Whey

1,839 posts

Posted by Whey Whey > 2016-11-24 10:10 | Report Abuse

@xuewen
It seem like that u attacked OTB base on what KYY write.. Do OTB admitted any single word that KYY write in his article? Open your eyes...

A question to mr OTB at the same time.. Do u agreed with all what KYY writed about u? Please clarify. Thanks

Posted by Job Liew Chee Fool > 2016-11-24 10:14 | Report Abuse

I also a Gadang share holder and I still hold Gadang share, now. I am staying at Ipoh, same housing area with Mr Koon. I do see him passed by in the housing area time to time but never face to face talk.

I do hope everyone should have some respect towards Mr Koon. He is a man of his words! I think Mr. KYY is an integrity. Just he is a human, he do make mistake like everyone of us! in investment there is no sure win game one! We make mistake and loss money!! We can not, 做人输打赢要!

I must testify for Mr Koon, I use to loss money in buying on news especially on the share below RM1.00.

After I read his article on investment and golden rules. I start to avoid the share below RM1.00 and buy share with continuous profit year to year. Then, I start to make money based on his advice!

So, as a mankind, we need to be grateful for his advice and learned from his mistake as well. This is a good lesson to all of us that in investment do have risk, no matter how well you prepare, there still a chance to loss money!

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 10:15 | Report Abuse

I think OTB is stuck in a difficult situation.

At one end he makes good money from 10% and also Koon's money power in short term

At another end he loses his reputation day by day sticking n sinking with the oldman...

But I think he will still opt for option 1. If he could make multi millions of money from Option 1 then who cares abt good name etc

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 10:16 | Report Abuse

those who buy the steel counter, becareful later someone will say the demand is actually not there, in view of the sluggish economy. the price hike is due to M&A, shut down of small plants, rising material cost. but there is no actual increase in market demand... bla bla bla

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 10:16 | Report Abuse

Job Liew, I heard Koon gives free lunch n also free tips during the lunch..dont miss the good chance

Op3rs

397 posts

Posted by Op3rs > 2016-11-24 10:19 | Report Abuse

gadang issue still hot? why do people just dont move on? they recommended a wrong stock, life still goes on, period.

excelyou

1,255 posts

Posted by excelyou > 2016-11-24 10:20 | Report Abuse

Well said Job Liew

stocker

141 posts

Posted by stocker > 2016-11-24 10:21 | Report Abuse

sell q super high. hahaha
panic selling or resist?

Ricky Kiat

1,356 posts

Posted by Ricky Kiat > 2016-11-24 10:24 | Report Abuse

if gadang can secure Mrt2 & Lrt 3 project , capital city can contribute 285 million profit in within 2-3 year . not need worry about lousy noise. patiently wait...cheers...

gadang current share price is nearly bottom because many speculator is already runaway. early 2017 we should know the answer.

Ooi Teik Bee

11,487 posts

Posted by Ooi Teik Bee > 2016-11-24 10:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by Whey Whey > Nov 24, 2016 10:10 AM | Report Abuse

A question to mr OTB at the same time.. Do u agreed with all what KYY writed about u? Please clarify. Thanks

Ans :
I want to be honest here.
Yes, I told him not to write any "sell call" in I3 because it is not fair to investors who buy shares based on fundamental. If fundamental of the stock remains good, it is not fair to call a "sell" in I3.

I do not write a sell recommendation to my subscribers because some of my subscribers are investors who invest based on fundamental. Instead of calling a sell, I use a "stop loss" to inform them. The stop loss is the 200 days SMA line.

Hope it clarify.
Thank you.

Ricky Kiat

1,356 posts

Posted by Ricky Kiat > 2016-11-24 10:26 | Report Abuse

now is time focus on plantation & export stock like jtiasa, wtk, ta ann . just dumb dumb hold on gadang .(^-^)

Ryan Lynk

17 posts

Posted by Ryan Lynk > 2016-11-24 10:26 | Report Abuse

what will be the WA price??
0.19??

Ricky Kiat

1,356 posts

Posted by Ricky Kiat > 2016-11-24 10:30 | Report Abuse

start buy share when no body notice the trend are forming ,patient is require as cold eye style. dont chase high when many are shouted to buy. it is a golden rules to earn big & avoid loss hard earn money. just my 2 cent. (^o^)

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 10:32 | Report Abuse

excelyou sifu, your TP of RM3.50 RM4.30 still can arr? Dun be stubborn, later became stupid loser...

Stock: [GADANG]: GADANG HOLDINGS BHD
Oct 21, 2016 06:38 PM | Report Abuse

Near term target is RM3.50.

Stock: [GADANG]: GADANG HOLDINGS BHD
Oct 19, 2016 05:14 PM | Report Abuse

Medium target Gadang RM4.30.

ppfoong

130 posts

Posted by ppfoong > 2016-11-24 10:32 | Report Abuse

xuewen, if KYY told us when he want to sell and before he sell, then he is good man.

If somebody told the crowd:
- to buy after he bought
- to buy before he sell
- to sell when he want to buy
- who followed him to buy as "stupid" after he sell

any condition above fulfilled, is a bad bad guy. That "somebody" not only one person oh, see who jump up and 对号入座.

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 10:34 | Report Abuse

sellers start attacking Gadang liao, Ricky Kiat sifu, you no scare meh?

Post a Comment
Market Buzz