GADANG HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): GADANG (9261)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (2.94%)

Day's Change

0.34 - 0.355

Trading Volume

38 people like this.

37,593 comment(s). Last comment by XinXin Chan 1 day ago

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-23 20:59 | Report Abuse

aidwiz sifu, really? one can say anything he wants? really? Others can say anything he wants or not? Mati lo like that, later what words oso come out. Responsibility and conscience la.... at least has conscience...

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-23 21:02 | Report Abuse

but too bad, some ppl got conscience but is a robber conscience, rob you but give you some bus fare to take bus go home, veli kind indeed.

kevin008

1,360 posts

Posted by kevin008 > 2016-11-23 21:10 | Report Abuse

Why u sell the shares still wan to talk bad here..
Ppl like to lose money mah ..why u so care
Pity thise listen early to buy gadang and still havent sell

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-23 21:11 | Report Abuse

OTB sifu, suddendly I tot of a scenario, what if a stock suites all your criteria, and you recommentd your client to buy and you yourself oso buy big, and suddenly KYY said sell it at any price, will you ask your client to sell first, or carry out the instruction to sell and still stick to your stock selection criteria and recommend to buy, even KYY substantial selling causing the stock price tumbled until the chart looks so ugly until it broke your criteria, then you said cut loss as the stock no longer fit your TA criteria, but when you truthfully and your client oso follow your cut loss call and sold, KYY said buy back wor, then how you deal with such situation arr?

Abismail

651 posts

Posted by Abismail > 2016-11-23 21:14 | Report Abuse

Well said tksw sifu..

kevin008

1,360 posts

Posted by kevin008 > 2016-11-23 21:14 | Report Abuse

Just wondering still got follower to follow them?
Still not learn the lesson?

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-23 21:20 | Report Abuse

one can say he not recommending anything, but the way he writes, will show his intention. then when things fall out, he said you so stupid, so greedy so this and that, shouldnt this shouldnt that, you need to learn a lesson...

PlsGiveBonus

3,749 posts

Posted by PlsGiveBonus > 2016-11-23 21:22 | Report Abuse

Sell sell sell.

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-23 21:25 | Report Abuse

you see Icon sifu, he published an article, I think wanna to tok good about WTK (I dun have chance to read it) but he pulled out the article immediately after a reader told him something that he thinks he might be wrong, at least the current quarter.

Sosmart

60 posts

Posted by Sosmart > 2016-11-23 21:26 | Report Abuse

I still cannot understand
what OTB mean.
OTB, you mean & agree
KYY is a big liar,
but you are not.
Is it what you mean?

The One •

2,949 posts

Posted by The One • > 2016-11-23 21:30 | Report Abuse

Note.. they are not followers.. but accomplices to his evil doings.. I sense a few are here.. hmm

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-23 21:34 | Report Abuse

kakaka, even The One sifu sold all his Gadang just before it crashed, making handsome profit, oso kenot tahan seeing behaviour like this....

威威

1,839 posts

Posted by 威威 > 2016-11-23 21:42 | Report Abuse

@tksw

Yeap truly agreed with what u said... the worse in his article is called the investors that selling on losses is stupid and have to learn the lesson.. what is the lesson? KKY is a big liar and people's should'nt believe him? It is he trying to tell people that? Haha

Sosmart

60 posts

Posted by Sosmart > 2016-11-23 21:52 | Report Abuse

I really don't understand.
Does "blue flag" consider
a "like"?
If yes, then my comments got
so many "like"s.

able

96 posts

Posted by able > 2016-11-23 21:56 | Report Abuse

I have lost all respect for KYY. This old man should just keep his mouth shut and mind his own business.

herry168

345 posts

Posted by herry168 > 2016-11-23 22:01 | Report Abuse

Kyy? I tot is ky..

herry168

345 posts

Posted by herry168 > 2016-11-23 22:02 | Report Abuse

比仙家还厉害。。

herry168

345 posts

Posted by herry168 > 2016-11-23 22:05 | Report Abuse

天外有人,山外有山啊。。。

hagar

81 posts

Posted by hagar > 2016-11-23 22:49 | Report Abuse

KYY bring us all to Holland. First recommend highly, then dropped a bomb. Now further add salt to wound. Not sure why

Ryan88

1,327 posts

Posted by Ryan88 > 2016-11-23 22:54 | Report Abuse

If anyone dont like those kyy otb , just buy snniper shooting at them lo. Why complaint so much.
Make it simple way mah... LOL.

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-11-23 23:05 | Report Abuse

Just follow cold eyes method of selection stock, leave kyy alone as he proven is a failure method. If you follow cold eyes, u already a super investor like me

JN88

11,670 posts

Posted by JN88 > 2016-11-23 23:07 | Report Abuse

Donald Trumph will push DJ to 2000. Once all thing settle KLCI will up to 2000...wakakakakakak

JN88

11,670 posts

Posted by JN88 > 2016-11-23 23:07 | Report Abuse

Gadang will back to rm 2 again

i4investor

2,797 posts

Posted by i4investor > 2016-11-23 23:12 | Report Abuse

Also, OTB didn't trap ppl like kyy
So, should not drag otb in this,
I never see him write something then later twist it like kyy
I believe otb is honest, at this moment
So, be fair to him

gohkimhock

3,102 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2016-11-23 23:32 | Report Abuse

I believe KYY has good intention. He is advising ppl to get out from the current situation. If you continue to stick onto it, hoping for a miracle that Gadang could make more money than the previous FYE, then so be it.

Without BIG contract wins, Gadang is as good as game over in the eyes of value investors.

sosfinance

1,305 posts

Posted by sosfinance > 2016-11-23 23:33 | Report Abuse

Warren Buffett said, "In the long run managements stressing accounting appearance over economic substance usually achieve little of either."

By smothering the quarterly results, it does not improve the economic substance of a company. It only shows that management do not spend their time wisely. Do not over emphasise on quarterly or yearly result.

TheRock

193 posts

Posted by TheRock > 2016-11-23 23:41 | Report Abuse

we bought back gadang is aim for the free warrant only.. I believe WA can easily shoot up to 20sen. apa pun untung balik lor uncle KYY.

TradePlus

23 posts

Posted by TradePlus > 2016-11-24 00:05 | Report Abuse

Technical is very weak. Follow what the chart tells..
The free warrant of excercise price is fixed at too high, theoretically the warrant is worthless if trading at 0 premium. Assuming Gadang share is maintained at 1.06, and assuming the warrant is trading at 10% premium; the warrant price should be trading only at 11 cent.
Plus bad remarks by Mr KYY, not surprise to see Gadang to go down below 1.00 in near term.. Good Luck!!

Victor Tan

117 posts

Posted by Victor Tan > 2016-11-24 00:47 | Report Abuse

I think KYY have lost it right here in his latest post. His ego to be right has made him assume that he is some sort of a 'punisher' figure. May be he has personal vendetta with the management or something. Anyways, it is so obvious he is trying to stage a panic. I have lost respect to this so called 'investor' . Clearly he is not an investor if he needs to do such a thing. Anyhow Gadang is worth much more than it's current price in the long term. It will

Simple man

902 posts

Posted by Simple man > 2016-11-24 00:57 | Report Abuse

My personal opinion, all post or article just for reference only. no emotion inside. just by yourself if it's worth to invest. If you chose to follow or you think is worth to invest, congrats if gain and no blame if lose. be natural and positive and take this as lesson learn. At first, all above with condition in worst case, totally lose only your pocket money only. And again in event if you choose to commit suicide as your only choice, then please be advised that bank FD is your better choice. If you know and analyze well and wise, even bad sifu can help you earn thousand. In short, human is greedy for money and please know yourself better before start invest. I'm sure tomorrow will be another better day. Good luck everyone.Cheer.

The One •

2,949 posts

Posted by The One • > 2016-11-24 00:59 | Report Abuse

If only his blogs can be barred or removed.. hmm. Of course.. freedom of speech is allowed and encouraged but will be very detrimental if from selfish and egoistic people like him..

mickey77

140 posts

Posted by mickey77 > 2016-11-24 07:48 | Report Abuse

interesting development,that KYY would realised that his golden rule ['can the co make more money than the next yr'] he revisited and thought that aloud for all to hear. He admitted he was wrong in his assesment of gadang and he may have exited?
Many doubt his mistake. so the mess .
Hey to err is human. It is our nature.
The point of judgement here is the golden rule not the man.
Will gadang make more money next year. If not then you must take action.

Goldenblue

214 posts

Posted by Goldenblue > 2016-11-24 07:52 | Report Abuse

Goldenblue's golden rules:
KYY asks you to buy,
then you must sell.
KYY asks you to sell,
then you must buy.
After implementing this golden rules,
I have been making a lot of money
in the share market.

Goldenblue

214 posts

Posted by Goldenblue > 2016-11-24 08:04 | Report Abuse

RM3.30
KYY asks you to buy, you must sell.

RM2.50
KYY asks you to sell, you must buy.

After split,
KYY asks you not to buy,
then you must .................

ha ha ha

Posted by Mohd Fahmi Bin Jaes > 2016-11-24 08:25 | Report Abuse

Posted by Goldenblue > Nov 24, 2016 07:52 AM | Report Abuse

KYY asks you to buy,
then you must sell.
KYY asks you to sell,
then you must buy.

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 08:27 | Report Abuse

Trade Plus sifu, U oso notice the infulence of KYY leh... but if warrant price is fixed too low, cant get cheap warrant, now if you follow the theory, ppl pay 1 -3 sen for it, penggoreng sapu la, like that. U didnt see the effort of pressing the share price down meh?

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 08:29 | Report Abuse

when did you ever see Gadang got so many sellers parking like that? keep pressing down, will you do so as a seller? parked big big to deter ppl to buy or make ppl feel that they can get cheaper so parking buy at lower price?

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 08:31 | Report Abuse

Posted by Goldenblue > Nov 24, 2016 07:52 AM | Report Abuse

KYY asks you to buy,
then you must sell.
KYY asks you to sell,
then you must buy.
After implementing this golden rules,
I have been making a lot of money
in the share market.

I think u will see yr IC copy in i3 soon

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 08:36 | Report Abuse

and at this point of time KYY bad mouth the shares that he selected just few months back and keep talking good about it... If Gadang is like what he said now, how can he, as a former boss of big construction company, said Gadang so good just a few months, even a few weeks back?

Posted by Koon Yew Yin > 2016-11-24 08:54 | Report Abuse

My response to all the angry commentators of my articles on Gadang:

All the angry commentators of my articles on Gadang are losing money and they refused to see the truth. I have nothing to gain if you buy or sell because I sold all my Gadang shares which I openly told you in my previous article. In fact, I advised people to sell openly before I did. Even my wife and a few close friends who were holding Gadang were angry with me for telling people to sell before we sold. I told them that I must tell the truth even though we suffer more and the truth hurts.

I even told Mr Ooi Teik Bee that I was selling Gadang but he refused to follow my advice. He even asked my permission to buy a little more to round up the number of shares he bought for me. I allowed him to buy Gadang for me even though I know that he will lose my money.

Ooi Teik Bee told me not to write article to tell people to sell any shares. Why? I cannot watch people losing money. It is just like I cannot watch people committing suicide.

The truth is that Gadang cannot make more money in this current year than last financial year and when it announces its annual reduced profit, the share price will surely fall further. All the angry shareholders who do not believe my share selection golden rule and refused to sell, will be shocked to see that they lose more money when Gadang announces its reduced profit at the end of its financial year.

All the losers must look at the truth as explained by stockmanmy's article. Stockmanmy is a chartered accountant who is a very good stock analyst. I have my highest respect for him.

Remember I have been using my share selection golden rule to find Latitude Tree, VS Industry, Lii Hen etc which went up a few hundred per cent per year. I have a proven track record and I want to teach people how to use my golden rule to make more money.

All the stupid losers must change their method and follow my golden rule which Gadang cannot comply. All losers will continue to suffer losses and will be shocked to see Gadang announces its reduced profit at the end of its financial year.

Can you see a miracle to help Gadang make more money in this current year than last financial year???

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 08:56 | Report Abuse

U also have a proven bad track records of Xinquan, Jtiasa, Rsawit, Mudajaya

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 08:57 | Report Abuse

U aslo have a proven bad track records of selling yr shares when u were asking people to buy

CharlesT

14,891 posts

Posted by CharlesT > 2016-11-24 08:58 | Report Abuse

U also have a proven bad track records of breaking promises

setia2u

971 posts

Posted by setia2u > 2016-11-24 08:58 | Report Abuse

Sickening to see the way OTB & KYY 'manipulating' this counter! Very likely, warrant is their aim now, to collect the WA when listed at low price, then after collecting enough, will start to give all the good comments about GADANG again!

Victor Tan

117 posts

Posted by Victor Tan > 2016-11-24 09:01 | Report Abuse

One big LOL to KYY. We apparently have an angel that cares for all of our money

Orga

1,171 posts

Posted by Orga > 2016-11-24 09:02 | Report Abuse

scaryy.. game of shark vs bilis.. ruthless.. like it or not.. money will win..

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 09:04 | Report Abuse

Sifu-sifu sekalian, when did KYY tell you he will sell arr? I only see he said will buy back, then admit wrong but still said will buy when price goes lower, now the article I cannot find already.

tksw

12,782 posts

Posted by tksw > 2016-11-24 09:06 | Report Abuse

jilakak, I never wanna tok ppl in public forum, now it seems I broke my rules

imoogi99

1,640 posts

Posted by imoogi99 > 2016-11-24 09:08 | Report Abuse

"All the stupid losers must change their method and follow my golden rule which Gadang cannot comply. All losers will continue to suffer losses and will be shocked to see Gadang announces its reduced profit at the end of its financial year. "

In my opinion the above statement by KYY is over the limit. First, there bound to have losers and winner in stock investment but does not mean that all losers are stupid. Second, do everyone need to follow your rules to be a winner??? The big losses in Xinquan by KYY...does this qualify him to be the same stupid losers? Come on KYY...had some humanity.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz