PINTARAS JAYA BHD

KLSE (MYR): PTARAS (9598)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (2.07%)

Day's Change

1.45 - 1.48

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

1,282 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 1 month ago

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-07-31 11:21 | Report Abuse

ah lei, simply talk cock one, of course besides acted like a ghost in deleting posts. Never able to substantiate a thing.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-07-31 11:26 | Report Abuse

Hey now investment bank also starts to provide analysis for Pintaras already loh.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/rhb/34075.jsp

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-07-31 11:27 | Report Abuse

si-tipu-roti-canai, don't copied and modified other's comment again, ok?! enjoy your 38%.... hahahahahaaaaaaaa....

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-07-31 11:38 | Report Abuse

Yeah man, 38% in six months, not including today's rise yet!
Remember, no liquidity, no analysts follow, not followed by equity tracker, useless cash sitting in balance sheet, not good dividend, etc macham macham.

Hey you have not responded to my queries yet woh!

Posted by kcchongnz > Jul 31, 2013 09:41 AM | Report Abuse X
stagnnant crap? 4-years of waiting?
Before this announcement of bonus issue, the 4-year total return is 318%, or a compound annual rate of return of 38% compared to 10% of KLSE! i challenge you to find another one as good as Pintaras in Bursa and shows us.

Posted by kcchongnz > Jul 31, 2013 11:06 AM | Report Abuse X
"target fully hit"? what do you mean? What are you basing on? PE, EV/Ebit, dividend yield, price-to-book, price-to-FCF? What is it? Can share ah?

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-07-31 12:07 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Jul 31, 2013 11:26 AM | Report Abuse

Hey now investment bank also starts to provide analysis for Pintaras already loh.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/rhb/34075.jsp

kc congrats... finally this gem is unearthed ! Even the RM7 target price matches your intrinsic value you gave to me a while back !

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-07-31 12:14 | Report Abuse

si-tipu-roti-canai, u can save yr breath and enjoy yr 38%, u definitely deserve it... abs no question at all! hahHahhAaahaaa, not a single word will share with si-tipu, that's abs no question at all also :D :D

hmmm... still very ultra low liquid, looks like gotta wait for a while to dispose ;)

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-07-31 12:23 | Report Abuse

"si-tipu-roti-canai" again? I remember you wanted to save every post of mine and analyze and expose my tipu. So I have posted 2182 posts now in i3. Found anyone already or not? So long already oh!

38% return for me? Tell you want, if I sell now, it would be 320% already. 10 times more man. 38% is the compounded annual rate of return since 4 years ago oh! You know what is meant by CAR?

"hmmm... still very ultra low liquid, looks like gotta wait for a while to dispose ;)"

Really ah? I thought I saw the bid-asked spread has been just one sen most of the time. Why gotta wait for a while to dispose ah?

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-07-31 12:28 | Report Abuse

"Posted by kcchongnz > Jul 31, 2013 12:23 PM | Report Abuse

"si-tipu-roti-canai" again? I remember you wanted to save every post of mine and analyze and expose my tipu."

oppps?! carelessly reviewed?! SI-TIPU-ROTI-CANAI!!!

btw, u think PTARAS the only one with 300%?? hahAhahHaaaaa...

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-07-31 12:31 | Report Abuse

"expose my tipu." is what YOU wrote for YOURSELF, please do not attack, copied and modified comment again, ok?!

let's see how to sell 50%... so low liquid, susah a bit...

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-07-31 12:32 | Report Abuse

of course there are many stocks with more than 300% return in 4 years, or a CAGR of 38%. Definitely! But do you have anyone? I bet you don't even know how to compute.

You only know how to talk cock only.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-07-31 12:35 | Report Abuse

saved your "of course", kick one time response one time, what heck of ass-bug... simply talk cock one, never able to substantiate a thing, beside BS BS BS and BS from others' writting

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-07-31 12:38 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Jul 31, 2013 12:35 PM | Report Abuse
saved your "of course", kick one time response one time, what heck of ass-bug... simply talk cock one, never able to substantiate a thing, beside BS BS BS and BS from others' writting

Read your posts and my posts. Who has substantiation of what he says and who doesn't.

Really I haven't seen one single post you have substantiation of what you say. Merely copy and paste links and talk cock.

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-07-31 12:44 | Report Abuse

could be another TDM... with construction sector getting the spotlight... the smaller caps will start getting unearthed... Just have a concern on the downgrade by Fitch recently which is causing the sell off today

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-07-31 13:11 | Report Abuse

house and others,
Read this article by Professor Aswath Danamoran. Replace "earnings surprise" with "bonus issues surprise".

http://aswathdamodaran.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/earnings-surprises-price-reaction-and.html

Actually to me the quality of bonus issues cannot match that of earnings surprise. The later adds value but not the earlier one.

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-07-31 13:23 | Report Abuse

KC, no arguments there when you talk about value... but bonus issues and share splits improve the liquidity of the share and makes it more tradeable.... and liquidity does play a part in getting a share noticed by more investors and even institutional investors.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-07-31 14:16 | Report Abuse

Posted by houseofordos > Jul 31, 2013 01:23 PM | Report Abuse
KC, no arguments there when you talk about value... but bonus issues and share splits improve the liquidity of the share and makes it more tradeable.... and liquidity does play a part in getting a share noticed by more investors and even institutional investors.

That is the cognitive bias of anchoring. Retail investors think that after the bonus issues say 1 for 1, the share is cheaper now by half. I don't disagree that behaviour finance does play a part for retail investor. But let me ask you, how much a retail investor would be investing in say Pintaras say at 5.00? RM10,000? Is there a difference if he buys 20 lots of 100 share each at RM5, or 40 lots of 100 shares at after-bonus price of RM2.50? So will it better for ratail invetor who has RM1000 to invest, whether he buys 2 lots of 100 shares at RM5.00, or 4 lots of 1000 shares at RM2.50?

Institutional investors have loads of money to invest. They don't give a damn of what the price is, whether is 5.00 or 2.50 each. they only care of stuff like PE ratio, EV/Ebit, P/B etc. Wonder why Berkshire Hathaway share price is $100 over thousand per share?

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-07-31 14:49 | Report Abuse

KC by having more people have a share of the pie, you increase the tradability of the shares. Of course there is no value added, but like I said its more on the liquidity. Berkshire Hathaway is a fund right ? In this case, the value of the fund is fully reflected in its NAV. If the value of its stocks it holds go up, then the fund price goes up as well.. just like our unit trust funds (open ended types) in Malaysia. There is no inefficiencies there... I might be wrong.. just my 2 cents.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-07-31 15:04 | Report Abuse

With a lot equals to 100 shares now, not 1000 shares like before, anybody can invest in say Public Bank. Unlike before 1 lot of 1000 shares of Public Bank cost 17,220. Now retail investor can buy 1 lot of 100 shares of PBB at 1,722.

Berkshire Hathaway is a stock like Pintaras.

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-07-31 15:16 | Report Abuse

kaw chye, correct la, you were right when insiders knew about the BI and perked up from 4.60 onwards.

ahhhh, another 15 to 20%

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-07-31 15:29 | Report Abuse

kc, thanks for the clarification.. anyway.. believe that we are both on the same page when it comes to Pintaras as a value and growth stock.

yangkwang

274 posts

Posted by yangkwang > 2013-08-05 16:27 | Report Abuse

Looks like the nimbling of this stock is getting even stronger.Best time to double up ones shareholding via bonus issue! thank you kcchongnz!

choolooi

310 posts

Posted by choolooi > 2013-08-05 22:11 | Report Abuse

Kcchongnz , could you please check Keck Seng ?

AhPek

131 posts

Posted by AhPek > 2013-08-06 00:03 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, Is it still profitable to hang on to this share until bonus time?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-06 04:34 | Report Abuse

Posted by choolooi > Aug 5, 2013 10:11 PM | Report Abuse
Kcchongnz , could you please check Keck Seng ?

Keck Seng is a deeply undervalued stock. However, the major shareholders don't treat minority like partners. they don't have the record of sharing with others.

Posted by kcchongnz > Mar 6, 2013 03:37 PM | Report Abuse X
Keck Seng is an asset play. It's NTA is RM5.10 made out by RM3.46 of hard cash. Besides other valuable assets which book values of 65 sen per share is much lower than the current value such as land held under development and investment properties. Hey, I have not talked about its property, plant and equipment, Property development costs, inventories, receivables etc of about 800m yet. Whereas its total liabilities is only 108m. It is definitely a Graham net-net counter. Besides it has a profitable palm oil manufacturing work and plantation, property development, hotels etc and other business which are doing quite ok with positive free cash flows. It has about RM1.00 per share dividend which is tax imputable and has to be given out by this year. It seems it won't go wrong investing in this stock at current price now (RM4.22). You don't have to follow me.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-06 07:05 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, Is it still profitable to hang on to this share until bonus time?
Posted by AhPek > Aug 6, 2013 12:03 AM | Report Abuse

Ah Pek, how nice if I have that psychic ability to know whether investors and traders will sell and take profit, or chase up the share price to another level.

As I am not bestowed with that ability, I tend to do the hard way; try to estimate and have a feel of what the business is worth and compare to its market price now to see if it is worth holding.

The other way is to consult those experts in technical analysis, something i don't know much about.

Sorry, I am not able to give you a straight answer.

choolooi

310 posts

Posted by choolooi > 2013-08-06 07:51 | Report Abuse

Thanks Kcchongnz for the info on K Seng.
Yes I certainly agree with you that the owners are very very conservative..... Acting as though there are no others except themselves

yangkwang

274 posts

Posted by yangkwang > 2013-08-06 09:28 | Report Abuse

If the momentum of tis stock can break the rm6 then
it will move higher before it takes a rest! Just
keep it till bonus time can be rewarding after all buying
tis stock abt rm3 is cheaplah!

AhPek

131 posts

Posted by AhPek > 2013-08-13 17:34 | Report Abuse

The news about the bonus is 2 to 3 weeks ago. Why is there still this momentum? Don't understand!!!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-13 19:02 | Report Abuse

AhPek, it is strange ah as Pintaras still keeps on going up, isn't it? Incidentally i found this posting by somebody trying to mock me just half a year ago when Pintaras was less than RM3.00. Wonder what he thinks now also.

Posted by iafx > Feb 17, 2013 12:16 PM | Report Abuse

there is no securities house covering this counter - why? no need to reply here, go & do yr homework.

SEE NO SECURITY HOUSE COVERING. NO GOOD HE SAID.

what a joke, tons of books/www/classes/software nowadays on how to read statement, find figure etc etc; what's so aiyaya about being able to read paper? especially copy & bs around it... sigh.

SEE HE GOT TONS OF BOOKS/WWW/CLASSES/SOFTWARE TO PROVE THAT I BS THAT PINTARAS IS A GOOD COMPANY.

simple, should paper fact is so accurate, why ppl still cannot make enough based on it, why market does not respond accordingly since it is sooooo good as tau-fu claimed it is? in fact, many make loses following these papers, not to mention those who followed bs story.

SEE MANY PEOPLE LOST MONEY FOLLOWING MY BS STORY IN PINTARAS.

ptaras solely a family business, no liquidity, core value is never about retail investors, they would rather place $ into private fun(d). mega infra prjs r not forever, after ge13 many will realize "lots of prjs in hand" on the "paper", but only few r running & probably not running at the size stated, not to mention not all running prjs make good $ - what u read is only lum-sum, data in the passed.

SEE NO LIQUIDITY, CRAP HE SAID. AFTER GE13 SURE KOYAK ONE. GOOD PERFORMANCE IN WORK AND BOTTOM LINE IN THE PAST NO USE ONE

ptaras a pick only bcos it is small & relately safe given its cash (also means $ not utilize); maybe could exercise bonus (hopefully not yet another private placement). given its outlook, it is actually too expensive already. given that price, there r a number of other counters worth better than this one. those who grabbed it during the 1.4-1.5 days a bless of god (no need say anything :). those who buy above 2.7 should continue to assess the viability of holding this counter. GCruey could have done a right thing by disposing it now & wait for next opportunity.

TOO EXPENSIVE ALREADY WHEN PINTARAS AT RM2.70. MANY OTHER COUNTERS MUCH BETTER. BUT DON'T KNOW WHICH HE REFERRED TO. WAH SOME MORE MADE GCRUEY DISPOSED HIS SHARES AT RM2.70 6 MONTHS AGO.

god bless u ptaras to issue 1:1 bonus share, good luck all :)

WAH HE WAS RIGHT, GOD REALLY BLESSES PINTARAS SHAREHOLDERS WITH THE BONUS ISSUES. HE MUST BE A MESSIAH.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-13 19:13 | Report Abuse

fei mau, have I ever said i have sold my pintaras?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-13 19:38 | Report Abuse

I "promote" it so much and i didn't sell any. So of course I still have it. It is my second largest holding and as it has appreciated a lot and catching up with my biggest holding soon.

inwest88

5,628 posts

Posted by inwest88 > 2013-08-13 19:41 | Report Abuse

Congrats kc. You deserve it.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-13 19:41 | Report Abuse

Read this qualitative analysis of Pintaras. Very good article. This is exactly what I think about Pintaras, the company.

http://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/treasures/34735.jsp

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-13 19:43 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 13, 2013 07:38 PM | Report Abuse X
I "promote" it so much and i didn't sell any. So of course I still have it. It is my second largest holding and as it has appreciated a lot and catching up with my biggest holding soon.

Oop sorry. the above statement is misleading. I have sold some and bought back some at various time. but it is still my second largest stock holding in my portfolio.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-13 19:48 | Report Abuse

that's right, no need copied & paste make long bs story, certainly no need cheat using other's comment to cut kuku, hahahhaaaahaha... loooooooooong ago already expect 1:1 bonus issue. now waiting for ex date to sell half :D :D :

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-13 19:53 | Report Abuse

due to the very low liquidity of the ctr, expect the selling will b challenging, but the price indeed mad :)

" 如果 股市极端疯狂,给出高的离谱的价格,你还坚守长期投资不出售, 冷眼认为你就不是做股票投资的料子。

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-13 20:02 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Aug 13, 2013 07:48 PM | Report Abuse
that's right, no need copied & paste make long bs story, certainly no need cheat using other's comment to cut kuku, hahahhaaaahaha... loooooooooong ago already expect 1:1 bonus issue. now waiting for ex date to sell half :D :D :

I think most people here would agree with me whose kukuchiu should be cut. of course the one who dare not swear that he didn't change the "revenue" to "profit" in the kfima thread, and then accused me changing "profit" to "revenue". But I have sworn that I didn't do this type of thing which only low life would do. Have you swear?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-13 20:03 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Aug 13, 2013 07:02 PM | Report Abuse X

AhPek, it is strange ah as Pintaras still keeps on going up, isn't it? Incidentally i found this posting by somebody trying to mock me just half a year ago when Pintaras was less than RM3.00. Wonder what he thinks now also.

Posted by iafx > Feb 17, 2013 12:16 PM | Report Abuse

there is no securities house covering this counter - why? no need to reply here, go & do yr homework.

SEE NO SECURITY HOUSE COVERING. NO GOOD HE SAID.

what a joke, tons of books/www/classes/software nowadays on how to read statement, find figure etc etc; what's so aiyaya about being able to read paper? especially copy & bs around it... sigh.

SEE HE GOT TONS OF BOOKS/WWW/CLASSES/SOFTWARE TO PROVE THAT I BS THAT PINTARAS IS A GOOD COMPANY.

simple, should paper fact is so accurate, why ppl still cannot make enough based on it, why market does not respond accordingly since it is sooooo good as tau-fu claimed it is? in fact, many make loses following these papers, not to mention those who followed bs story.

SEE MANY PEOPLE LOST MONEY FOLLOWING MY BS STORY IN PINTARAS.

ptaras solely a family business, no liquidity, core value is never about retail investors, they would rather place $ into private fun(d). mega infra prjs r not forever, after ge13 many will realize "lots of prjs in hand" on the "paper", but only few r running & probably not running at the size stated, not to mention not all running prjs make good $ - what u read is only lum-sum, data in the passed.

SEE NO LIQUIDITY, CRAP HE SAID. AFTER GE13 SURE KOYAK ONE. GOOD PERFORMANCE IN WORK AND BOTTOM LINE IN THE PAST NO USE ONE

ptaras a pick only bcos it is small & relately safe given its cash (also means $ not utilize); maybe could exercise bonus (hopefully not yet another private placement). given its outlook, it is actually too expensive already. given that price, there r a number of other counters worth better than this one. those who grabbed it during the 1.4-1.5 days a bless of god (no need say anything :). those who buy above 2.7 should continue to assess the viability of holding this counter. GCruey could have done a right thing by disposing it now & wait for next opportunity.

TOO EXPENSIVE ALREADY WHEN PINTARAS AT RM2.70. MANY OTHER COUNTERS MUCH BETTER. BUT DON'T KNOW WHICH HE REFERRED TO. WAH SOME MORE MADE GCRUEY DISPOSED HIS SHARES AT RM2.70 6 MONTHS AGO.

god bless u ptaras to issue 1:1 bonus share, good luck all :)

WAH HE WAS RIGHT, GOD REALLY BLESSES PINTARAS SHAREHOLDERS WITH THE BONUS ISSUES. HE MUST BE A MESSIAH.

Posted by houseofordos > 2013-08-13 20:42 | Report Abuse

KC really entertaining read.... hahahahaha....

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-13 21:19 | Report Abuse

the thread will always there to prove si tipu pusing roti canai copied and modified other's comment to make story, yet she apologized then claimed GHOST did it! wow, very fundamental! very analytical! indeed very entertaining, hahahaahhaaha....

btw, tks for yr endless promotion :)

" 如果 股市极端疯狂,给出高的离谱的价格,你还坚守长期投资不 出售, 冷眼认为你就不是做股票投资的料子"

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-13 21:20 | Report Abuse

Some forumers in i3 is as strange as the price of this ctr.
People buy kena mock... sell also kena mock.

This bull very kind to some newbies here. Share prices seems to go auto pilot.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-13 21:43 | Report Abuse

@tl, for this one is all about the 1:1 bonus, which is written on this thread long ago. nothing strange,quite a few cases like cimb, plenitude etc already.

btw, there was a pity petty auntie claimed 1:1 is bad, will share here soon, hahahaaaa..

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-13 22:39 | Report Abuse

Ahhh my first share was rasa sayang ipo as an accounting student. No worries. Many moons ago an english told me money in pocket is worth 2 in the bush.
Yeah I got no issue with positive comments.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-14 04:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Aug 13, 2013 09:19 PM | Report Abuse
the thread will always there to prove si tipu pusing roti canai copied and modified other's comment to make story, yet she apologized then claimed GHOST did it! wow, very fundamental! very analytical! indeed very entertaining, hahahaahhaaha....
btw, tks for yr endless promotion :)

" 如果 股市极端疯狂,给出高的离谱的价格,你还坚守长期投资不 出售, 冷眼认为你就不是做股票投资的料子"

I don't know which God you believe in. Watch out every religion has this "thou shall not lie". There won't be good ending for those who lie, persistently, without any remorse. Watch out one morning when you wake up, your kukuchiew no more there.

If I were you, I have no face to face others now, not to say keep on accusing the other side lying. By the way, have you sworn already or not that you have not changed that word "revenue" to 'profit" and then claimed that I changed "profit" to "revenue" in that Kfima thread? I had long ago that I didn't do it!

Citing Cold Eye's phrase? So you think Pintaras share price is ridiculously high now? I am not going to argue with you if the share price is that ridiculously high. But just want to know what measurement are you basing on? PE, EV, P/Sale, price/Cash flow, etc?

You have 2275 posts now, wow, but I haven't seen anything, any number from you yet.

"你是做股票投资的料子"? Show us something. Where were your stock picks; previously and now? What returns are they? Can compare with mine or OTB's or not? You need some solid thing to prove that you are good, aren't you?

Posted by iafx > Aug 13, 2013 09:43 PM | Report Abuse
@tl, for this one is all about the 1:1 bonus, which is written on this thread long ago. nothing strange,quite a few cases like cimb, plenitude etc already.
btw, there was a pity petty auntie claimed 1:1 is bad, will share here soon, hahahaaaa..

I thought you said this?
"god bless u ptaras to issue 1:1 bonus share, good luck all :")

Oh btw, show me my posting which I said bonus issue is bad. Don't lie any more. If not one day, your kukuchiew disappears again.

snow white

340 posts

Posted by snow white > 2013-08-14 10:12 | Report Abuse

so what is the conclusion, buy or sell? :0

tonylim

4,796 posts

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-14 12:57 | Report Abuse

Arrghh bush man appear today.

snow white

340 posts

Posted by snow white > 2013-08-15 11:37 | Report Abuse

come back already

penunggu

138 posts

Posted by penunggu > 2013-08-15 11:39 | Report Abuse

gender transplant business must be good recently

Superman2

92 posts

Posted by Superman2 > 2013-08-19 17:10 | Report Abuse

Anyone can comment about this counter?

AhPek

131 posts

Posted by AhPek > 2013-08-19 21:38 | Report Abuse

Their PE is almost 14. Look like it is already peaked.

Post a Comment