PINTARAS JAYA BHD

KLSE (MYR): PTARAS (9598)

+0.03 (2.07%)

1.45 - 1.48

1,282 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 1 month ago

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-20 12:35 | Report Abuse

"如果股市极端疯狂,给出高的离谱的价格,你还坚守长期投资不出售, 冷眼认为你就不是做股票投资的料子."

if u would have acted correctly after the first comment above; rather than psycho by long "beautiful" cerita, excited by "massage" numbers, CONGRATULATE to u!! now u can sit back relax and slowly buy back at low price if u will, or use the good $$$ to sapu even better counters :D :D :D

HahhahaHahaahahhahaaaaa.... argued with ghost story? HAhahahHAHAHAhaa..

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-20 13:12 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Aug 20, 2013 12:35 PM | Report Abuse

if u would have acted correctly after the first comment above; rather than psycho by long "beautiful" cerita, excited by "massage" numbers, CONGRATULATE to u!! now u can sit back relax and slowly buy back at low price if u will, or use the good $$$ to sapu even better counters :D :D :D

Wah laugh so happily ah when Pintaras dropped to RM6.02 now. Can you tell us what do you mean by 离谱的价格? PE, Ev/Ebit, P/B, P/cash flow, P/sales????? What valuation method do you use? Please enlighten.

However I thought you advise people to sell Pintaras when it was RM2.70? See your below statement. You made GCruey sold his share at RM2.70 about 6 months ago.

Also 你就不是做股票投资的料? Show us a bit what you know about investing.

[ptaras a pick only bcos it is small & relately safe given its cash (also means $ not utilize); maybe could exercise bonus (hopefully not yet another private placement). given its outlook, it is actually too expensive already. given that price, there r a number of other counters worth better than this one. those who grabbed it during the 1.4-1.5 days a bless of god (no need say anything :). those who buy above 2.7 should continue to assess the viability of holding this counter. GCruey could have done a right thing by disposing it now & wait for next opportunity.

TOO EXPENSIVE ALREADY WHEN PINTARAS AT RM2.70. MANY OTHER COUNTERS MUCH BETTER. BUT DON'T KNOW WHICH HE REFERRED TO. WAH SOME MORE MADE GCRUEY DISPOSED HIS SHARES AT RM2.70 6 MONTHS AGO. ]

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-20 13:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Aug 20, 2013 12:35 PM | Report Abuse

Your first comment is to sell Pintaras at 2.70 6 months ago lah. See my return for Pintaras long term, 1, 2 3, 4 and 5 years as below when it was just RM5.01. Now it is already RM6.02. How much more I have made man! Can calculate for me or not in term of CAGR? Give you $$$ if you can do for me!

Posted by kcchongnz > Jul 31, 2013 09:41 AM | Report Abuse X
stagnnant crap? 4-years of waiting?

Before this announcement of bonus issue, the 4-year total return is 318%, or a compound annual rate of return of 38% compared to 10% of KLSE! i challenge you to find another one as good as Pintaras in Bursa and shows us.

Pintaras 5.01 12/06/2013
Period 2-week 6-month 1 year 2-year 3 year 4 year 5 year
Price 3.68 3.14 2.80 2.35 1.60 1.20 1.40
Return of stock 36.1% 59.6% 78.9% 113.2% 213.1% 317.5% 257.9%
CAR 304505% 154.6% 78.9% 46.0% 46.3% 42.9% 29.0%
Dividend 2.7% 4.0% 6.8% 6.4% 6.3% 10.0% 7.1%
Stock price appreciation 304503% 150.6% 72.1% 39.6% 40.0% 32.9% 21.9%

wm83

154 posts

Posted by wm83 > 2013-08-27 17:52 | Report Abuse

yummy... i didnt get on this boat... now seems like a good time!

GCruey

41 posts

Posted by GCruey > 2013-08-27 22:20 | Report Abuse

???

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-28 16:29 | Report Abuse

Pintaras Jaya announced its final 2013 financial results ending 30/6/13 on 28th August 2013. Its net profit margin increased by 24% to 52.3m, or 65 sen per share. The net profit margin expanded to 30.3%, ROIC is 29.5%. Free cash flow is 23.5% and 29.5% of revenue and invested capital respectively.

Can anyone find one construction company having this kind of performance?

Yet at the price now of RM5.33 now, the price-earnings ratio is at just 8.2. The company holds RM155 m excess cash or cash equivalent, or equivalent to RM1.94 per share. Earnings yield (Ebit/EV) is 19.2%.

Don’t you think Pintaras is such a great company but it is trading at such a bargain price?

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-28 16:53 | Report Abuse

Luckily I didn't sell at RM2.70 as advised by the expert below:

Posted by iafx
[ptaras a pick only bcos it is small & relately safe given its cash (also means $ not utilize); maybe could exercise bonus (hopefully not yet another private placement). given its outlook, it is actually too expensive already. given that price, there r a number of other counters worth better than this one. those who grabbed it during the 1.4-1.5 days a bless of god (no need say anything :). those who buy above 2.7 should continue to assess the viability of holding this counter. GCruey could have done a right thing by disposing it now & wait for next opportunity.

Alex Chan

3,915 posts

Posted by Alex Chan > 2013-08-28 17:20 | Report Abuse

it will be affected when the market falls...a lot of cash in fund management

GCruey

41 posts

Posted by GCruey > 2013-08-28 21:04 | Report Abuse

I disposed because my new house renovated tat time... I need cash!!! Please... Dont involve me on this kind of matter.

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-28 21:05 | Report Abuse

hahahaa...

GCruey

41 posts

Posted by GCruey > 2013-08-28 21:06 | Report Abuse

I wont sell my investment due to ppl say something here. Pls read the history thread

Alex Chan

3,915 posts

Posted by Alex Chan > 2013-08-28 21:08 | Report Abuse

buy or sell your own decision...........but this year could be a record year, might not achieve this again

Posted by iafx > 2013-08-28 21:10 | Report Abuse

no need to worry about the si tipu pusing roti canai, auntie loaded with ghost story.. hahahaaha... yr $ yr choice! u did the right thing :)

Posted by tonylim > 2013-08-28 21:22 | Report Abuse

kcchong for argument sake, is there any requirement for them disclose what kind of investments they are in as in in their quarterly reports.

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-29 06:41 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Jan 2, 2013 09:50 AM | Report Abuse
ptaras is poor in liquitity, regardless of trading or investing, it's a classic family controlled business, little to no transparency, this is one point to remember when buy into this counter
ptaras placed large amount of $$$ into fund/asset management. cash is preserved for their own good.
there is question if ptaras can maintain a 20c div, while 10c should be norm.

HURRAY PINTARAS PROPOSED TO DECLARE 25 SEN DIVIDEND FOR 2013 ALREADY LOR, NOT 10 SEN!

Posted by iafx > Jan 2, 2013 11:29 AM | Report Abuse
mountain of facts or BS? all yr data first copied from other reports not made by u, then uses theory/formula which can be found on www, books, lastly add a bit of your emotion. Yeah, that's a lot of fact - to hard sell the counter?

HEY FOUND ANY EVIDENCE I COPY ANYTHING FROM ANYWHERE OR NOT? IT IS ALREADY 8 MONTHS ALREADY OH. STILL COULDN’T FIND ANYTHING. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING MAN?

let's see when ptaras would announce bonus issue, or maybe just private placement. by then, whether what you said here is a fact, or merely just market talk.
IS IT A FACT OF MARKET TALK? IS IT A PRIVATE PLACEMENT? BTW A PRIVATE PLACEMENT FOR WHAT? GET MONEY FROM SOMEONE WHEN IT HAS SO MUCH CASH?

Posted by iafx > Feb 17, 2013 12:16 PM | Report Abuse
there is no securities house covering this counter - why? no need to reply here, go & do yr homework.

OH BUY ANY SHARE MUST HAVE COVERAGE FROM SECURITY HOUSE?

what a joke, tons of books/www/classes/software nowadays on how to read statement, find figure etc etc; what's so aiyaya about being able to read paper? especially copy & bs around it... sigh.

FOUND ANYTHING I COPIED FROM ANYWHERE OR NOT? WHAT BS AROUND? CAN ELABORATE AH?

simple, should paper fact is so accurate, why ppl still cannot make enough based on it, why market does not respond accordingly since it is sooooo good as tau-fu claimed it is? in fact, many make loses following these papers, not to mention those who followed bs story.

YOU MADE LOSSES FROM MY BS STORY AH? I THOUGHT YOU FOLLOWED ME AND MADE MONEY TOO. INSTEAD OF THANKING ME, STILL WANT TO ATTACK ME AH?

ptaras solely a family business, no liquidity, core value is never about retail investors, they would rather place $ into private fun(d). mega infra prjs r not forever, after ge13 many will realize "lots of prjs in hand" on the "paper", but only few r running & probably not running at the size stated, not to mention not all running prjs make good $ - what u read is only lum-sum, data in the passed.

PINTARAS PROPOSED 25 SEN DIVIDEND WOH. SOME MORE 1:1 BONUS WHO. NEVER ABOUT RETAIL INVESTOR? LUM(P) SUM, WHAT LUMP SUM?

ptaras a pick only bcos it is small & relately safe given its cash (also means $ not utilize); maybe could exercise bonus (hopefully not yet another private placement). given its outlook, it is actually too expensive already. given that price, there r a number of other counters worth better than this one. those who grabbed it during the 1.4-1.5 days a bless of god (no need say anything :). those who buy above 2.7 should continue to assess the viability of holding this counter. GCruey could have done a right thing by disposing it now & wait for next opportunity.

MONEY NOT UTILIZED? THEY CONTINUE TO GIVE GOOD DIVIDEND AND INCREASING IT EVERY YEAR WHO! ALSO SPENT MONEY BUYING MORE PLANT AND EQUIPMENT AND MADE MORE PROFIT EACH YEAR WHO. TOO EXPENSIVE AT RM2.70. WHAT WAS YOUR BASIS? WHAT IS ITS PRICE NOW? LUCKILY OTHERS DIDN’T FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF THIS “TAUFU” AND SELL PINTARAS AT rm2.70 OH.

god bless u ptaras to issue 1:1 bonus share, good luck all :)

REALLY GOD BLESSED THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE HONEST, NOT CHEATING TYPE LIKE
THE ONE WHO CHEATED BYAMENDING HIS “REVENUE” TO “PROFIT” IN THE KFIMA THREAD, AND THEN ACCUSE OTHER OF CHEATING. HOWEVER WHEN CONFRONTED TO SWEAR BUT DARE NOT AND RUN AWAY. OF COURSE HE DARE NOT SWEAR LAH. IT IS A BIG THING TO SWEAR YOU KNOW.

Posted by iafx > Feb 23, 2013 01:07 PM | Report Abuse
for readers who do not waste time reading long bs:
18/2/2013 ptaras announced recorded lower revenue and profit before taxation of RM36.0 million and RM10.6 million, representing a decrease of 18% and 44%

overall remains intact, however current pricing is way too expensive.
CURRENAT PRICE AT RM2.70 WAY TOO EXPENSIVE? WHAT IS YOUR BASIS? BASED ON P/E, ENTERPRISE VALUE, P/S, P/B, DIVIDEND YIELD OR WHAT? WHAT BASIS????

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-08-29 10:11 | Report Abuse

Posted by tonylim > Aug 28, 2013 09:22 PM | Report Abuse
kcchong for argument sake, is there any requirement for them disclose what kind of investments they are in as in in their quarterly reports.

Those things under "investments" are disclosed as equity holdings managed by a fund manager, which is disclosed in the audited annual account, I think. This is understood by investors. Whether the disclosure in quarterly report is required or not, I am not sure, but I don't think so.

You mean they have to disclose what stocks are held under the fund management? I don't think so too.

Posted by 9010 > 2013-09-01 12:04 | Report Abuse

If I remember correctly I read somewhere that they let Pheim Asset Management to manage their funds.

56,155 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-09-30 11:15 | Report Abuse

Dear Friends & Fellow Investors at Pintaras,

It was a Fruitful 3 Years For Pintaras to go up from year 2010 at RM1.40 to Almost RM6.00 today!

Few shares rose like Pintaras - A Four Fold Jump In 3 Short Years!

Going Forward The Bull Look Tired Out. With Govt reigning in deficit spending, there will be less piling projects. And with the purge of illegal foreign workers - there are fewer painters around. So Jotun Paint sales stagnate. That will impact on Ptaras metal can sales.

All these factors will affect Ptaras bottom line - resulting in a less rosy picture. Price might retrace. Time to take profit? But where else to put money. Well, there's a counter you can consider. Ptaras went up 4 Fold but this Stock has the potential to rise 10 Fold!

Pan Malaysia Corp(4081) is a 10 Bagger in waiting. PM Corp has high NTA (Over RM1.00), Very High Net CASH POSITION (Almost 20 cts a share) Almost debt free & no zero gearing. A Recession Proof Business. And Best of All It is a proposing A CASH PAY OUT SOON.

Check it Out CAREFULLY!

Happy Investing!

Invest_168

549 posts

Posted by Invest_168 > 2013-10-01 22:31 | Report Abuse

Calvin, PMCORP? what a great counter you try to introduce us....:)
But compare to Pintaras, I still want to invest in Pintaras rather than the greater PMCORP :)

AhPek

131 posts

Posted by AhPek > 2013-10-03 00:57 | Report Abuse

Pintaras looks like it is running out of steam. PE already 12 to 13.

56,155 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2013-10-03 01:30 | Report Abuse

Invest 168 Years back we discovered PTaras at RM1.40. At that time few people were interested. But with PM Najib's Economic Transformation Program we anticipate a surge in construction activity including the sale of metal cans - example for paint & other industrial use, iSince then PTaras kept on rising until it touches RM6.00 now.

However, PTaras is A CYCLICAL STOCK IN NATURE. It BOOMS IN GOOD TIMES BUT CAN ALSO CRASH IN BAD TIMES.

WE FORESEE DANGER GOING FORWARD. WHY?

1) GOVT RAISED PETROL. PRODUCTION COST WILL GO UP. IT MEANS LESS PROFIT.
2) GOVT CATCHING ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS. A WHOLE LOT OF PAINT JOB HAS NO WORKERS. THAT MEANS SLOW DOWN IN PAINT SALES. PTARAS METAL CAN SALE WILL SLOW. DOWN

3) And Govt is Trying To Cut Cost because Foreign Rating Agency Gave us Negative Rating For Runaway Deficit Spending. That's why RINGGIT CRASHING.

All these FACTORS ARE REAL & WILL IMPACT ON PTARAS BOTTOM LINE.

That's Why It Is Better To Sell PTaras Which Has Run Up A LOT FROM RM1.40 to Almost RM6.00. Because Price might retrace back to RM5.00 or LESS.

LIKE PTARAS AT RM1.40 When Ptaras Was Overlooked, Unloved & Unwanted - PM Corp IS A SHARE WITH GREAT POTENTIAL TO RISE UP TO RM1.00

Unlike Ptaras which IS CYCLICAL, PM CORP(4081) IS RECESSION PROOF.

Invest_168

549 posts

Posted by Invest_168 > 2013-10-03 21:13 | Report Abuse

From technical point of view...yes. today with it big volume + breakthrough > 18.5 sen. For speculation..could be a good trading buy. :)

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-04 04:59 | Report Abuse

Posted by calvintaneng > Oct 3, 2013 01:30 AM | Report Abuse
However, PTaras is A CYCLICAL STOCK IN NATURE. It BOOMS IN GOOD TIMES BUT CAN ALSO CRASH IN BAD TIMES.
WE FORESEE DANGER GOING FORWARD. WHY?
1) GOVT RAISED PETROL. PRODUCTION COST WILL GO UP. IT MEANS LESS PROFIT.
2) GOVT CATCHING ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS. A WHOLE LOT OF PAINT JOB HAS NO WORKERS. THAT MEANS SLOW DOWN IN PAINT SALES. PTARAS METAL CAN SALE WILL SLOW. DOWN
3) And Govt is Trying To Cut Cost because Foreign Rating Agency Gave us Negative Rating For Runaway Deficit Spending. That's why RINGGIT CRASHING.
All these FACTORS ARE REAL & WILL IMPACT ON PTARAS BOTTOM LINE.
That's Why It Is Better To Sell PTaras Which Has Run Up A LOT FROM RM1.40 to Almost RM6.00. Because Price might retrace back to RM5.00 or LESS.
Unlike Ptaras which IS CYCLICAL, PM CORP(4081) IS RECESSION PROOF.

calvin, (1) can you tell us which year did Pintaras "crash" as mentioned by you? After the Asian financial crisis in 1999? During the US sublime mortgage crisis? How was it "crash"?

(2) You talked about Pintaras paint business. How significant is this paint business for the group?

(3) Pintaras share price ran up to "almost RM6.00" (in fact close to 6.50) and you think the price must retrace. what are the reasons the share price of a company retraces, because of the price run up, or the value not catching up with the price?

(4) What is the estimate value of Pintaras then?

(5) You talked about "high" PE of Pintaras at just 9 at the present share price of 5.95? And if you disregard the excess cash, a PE of 6 high for a construction company having a net profit margin of 30%, and a return of invested capital of 30%?

(6) Why must investing in PM Corp and Pintaras mutually exclusive? Why must you tell somebody to sell Pintaras, then only invest in PM Corp?

(7) Pintaras's business is cyclical, no doubt. But as long as you value it as a cyclical company and not overpaying for it, won't that be ok?

(8) PM Corp "recession proof"? Well I differ in this. PM Corp's attractiveness as an investment now is because of its quality assets, not so much of its recession proof chocolate business. That business is too small relatively.

(9) PM Corp has quality assets and no doubt about it at all. That was why I also invested in it after looking at its balance sheet after the alert from you. But beware of the management. Make damn sure that the quality assets also benefits the minority shareholder if you know what I mean. I trust Pintaras's Dr Chiu much much more than KKP.

Invest_168

549 posts

Posted by Invest_168 > 2013-10-09 21:49 | Report Abuse

PTARAS...如果没错的话,1送1红股后,再给股息15sen。。。那时,1股就变2股。。。然后能领2X15sen 的股息。

Alan Tan

390 posts

Posted by Alan Tan > 2013-10-10 07:21 | Report Abuse

终于等到写中文的了,那是肯定的了。

Posted by Ting King Ling > 2013-10-10 11:35 | Report Abuse

是15sen/2,每股7.5sen

ganasai

Posted by ganasai > 2013-10-10 11:37 | Report Abuse

this is correct logic. 30cents who pay u?

ganasai

Posted by ganasai > 2013-10-10 11:43 | Report Abuse

bonus share actually same as split. unless they take treasury share to distribute. Otherwise, not much benefit the shareholder. Got one benefit: - increase the flow, because people "see" price cheaper.

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-10 11:44 | Report Abuse

wait for the announcement, according to the proposal it will be end of Oct. much awaited one... phew...!

Posted by MarketSentiment > 2013-10-14 19:43 | Report Abuse

Like !

fabregas88

321 posts

Posted by fabregas88 > 2013-10-21 11:11 | Report Abuse

wow bonus annouce!

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-21 11:15 | Report Abuse

pandai... ex right after div... headache

fabregas88

321 posts

Posted by fabregas88 > 2013-10-21 11:29 | Report Abuse

iafx why headache

fabregas88

321 posts

Posted by fabregas88 > 2013-10-21 12:20 | Report Abuse

iafx get it..haha

lching

1,402 posts

Posted by lching > 2013-10-21 14:34 | Report Abuse

aiyo, 1 for 1 bonus only up 12cents, what happen to the market?

fabregas88

321 posts

Posted by fabregas88 > 2013-10-21 14:38 | Report Abuse

lching normally after ex date of bonus...the share drop to what level?

fabregas88

321 posts

Posted by fabregas88 > 2013-10-21 14:38 | Report Abuse

all worry about budget 2014?

lching

1,402 posts

Posted by lching > 2013-10-21 15:16 | Report Abuse

febregas88.....usually the price will react accordingly, that is half of the current price.
even though today the broader market is flat, the price should appreciate at least 1 ringgit with this good news!!!

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 15:54 | Report Abuse

Posted by lching > Oct 21, 2013 03:16 PM | Report Abuse
febregas88.....usually the price will react accordingly, that is half of the current price.
even though today the broader market is flat, the price should appreciate at least 1 ringgit with this good news!!!

PINTARAS IS 6.22 NOW. IF AFTER THE 1:1 BONUS AND SHARE PRICE ADJUSTED TO HALF OF IT, OR 3.11, IT IS STILL 15% ABOVE 2.70. LUCKILY I DID NOT FOLLOW THE "EXPERT" BELOW AND SOLD PINTARAS AT 2.70. I WOULD HAVE LOST THE GAIN OF 134% (INCLUDE 10 SEN DIVIDEND RECEIVED)IN JUST ABOUT HALF A YEAR.

Posted by iafx

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-21 16:01 | Report Abuse

talking about expert:

Posted by kcchongnz > Oct 21, 2013 11:42 AM | Report Abuse

bsngpg, my statement about 75%-80% of the funds under-performed the market is for the research from the US market. My statement is wrong in the Malaysian context. ... bra ... bra... bar...

I guess the Malaysian market is not an efficient market as compared to the US market.

see Blog: [转帖] 陳鼎武:美債風險‧馬股漲勢欠穩

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 16:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Jan 2, 2013 09:50 AM | Report Abuse
ptaras is poor in liquitity, regardless of trading or investing, it's a classic family controlled business, little to no transparency, this is one point to remember when buy into this counter

WOW, LUCKILY I DIDN'T FOLLOW THE "EXSPURT" ABOVE AND NOT INVESTED IN PINTARAS OF POOR LIQUIDITY, FAMILY CONTROLLED BUSINESS, NO TRANSPARENCY BRA BRA BRA. I BOUGHT IT 4 YEARS AGO AT 1.37. I CONTINUE TO BUY IT EVEN AT 2.65 A YEAR AGO.

ptaras placed large amount of $$$ into fund/asset management. cash is preserved for their own good.

AND I RECEIVED A LOT OF DIVIDEND EVERY YEAR. FROM 10 SEN A SHARE 5 YEARS AGO TO NOW 25 SEN. HAVE YOU GUYS RECEIVED THEM?

there is question if ptaras can maintain a 20c div, while 10c should be norm.

10 SEN? BUT I AM GOING TO RECEIVE A TOTAL OF 25 SEN WOH FOR THIS YEAR.

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 16:23 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Jan 2, 2013 11:29 AM | Report Abuse

mountain of facts or BS? all yr data first copied from other reports not made by u, then uses theory/formula which can be found on www, books, lastly add a bit of your emotion. Yeah, that's a lot of fact - to hard sell the counter?

BS? THE PRICE HAS MORE THAN DOUBLE SINCE YOU USED THE TERM BS. SO HOW AH?

let's see when ptaras would announce bonus issue, or maybe just private placement. by then, whether what you said here is a fact, or merely just market talk.

PRIVATE PLACEMENT AH? FOR WHAT AH? PINTARAS NEEDS EXTRA CASH MEH? DOESN'T SEEM LIKE WOH. IT CONTINUES TO GIVE MORE AND MORE GENEROUS DIVIDENDS WOH.

btw, no body try to change you ... no one would bother, it's just view, cannot take it? ... hahaha.

lching

1,402 posts

Posted by lching > 2013-10-21 16:24 | Report Abuse

no need to argue to this extent lah........

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-21 16:39 | Report Abuse

next time copied U.S statement, other investor statement, make sure u understood what is it about, don't wait 4 ppl pica u punya lobang then get angry. hahahaa...

ptaras refused to set div policy, bonus issued improve poor liquidity but inevitably dilute earning.

"离谱的价格还坚守长期投资不出 售, 冷眼认为你就不是做股票投资的料子."

yr $ yr choice!

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 16:47 | Report Abuse

there is no securities house covering this counter - why? no need to reply here, go & do yr homework.

SO NO SECURITIES HOUSES COVERING NO GOOD? >100% RETURN IN LESS THAN A YEAR NO GOOD?

what a joke, tons of books/www/classes/software nowadays on how to read statement, find figure etc etc; what's so aiyaya about being able to read paper? especially copy & bs around it... sigh.

simple, should paper fact is so accurate, why ppl still cannot make enough based on it, why market does not respond accordingly since it is sooooo good as tau-fu claimed it is? in fact, many make loses following these papers, not to mention those who followed bs story.

OH, MANY PEOPLE LOST MONEY IN PINTARAS BECAUSE THE “PARE” FACTS OF PINRATAS TOO GOOD?

ptaras solely a family business, no liquidity, core value is never about retail investors, they would rather place $ into private fun(d). mega infra prjs r not forever, after ge13 many will realize "lots of prjs in hand" on the "paper", but only few r running & probably not running at the size stated, not to mention not all running prjs make good $ - what u read is only lum-sum, data in the passed.

???? ONE HEAD FULL OF DEW WATER!

ptaras a pick only bcos it is small & relately safe given its cash (also means $ not utilize); maybe could exercise bonus (hopefully not yet another private placement). given its outlook, it is actually too expensive already. given that price, there r a number of other counters worth better than this one. those who grabbed it during the 1.4-1.5 days a bless of god (no need say anything :). those who buy above 2.7 should continue to assess the viability of holding this counter. GCruey could have done a right thing by disposing it now & wait for next opportunity.

TOO EXPENSIVE ALREADY AT RM2.70? WHICH “OTHER” COUNTERS WORTH BETTER THAN THIS? NEVER MENTIONED ALSO.
SEE YOU MADE SO MANY PEOPLE LOST THE CHANCE OF MAKING BIG MONEY BY ASKING THEM TO SELL AT 2.70 8 MONTHS AGO. STILL TRY TO WAIT FOR 1.4-1.5 TO GRAB AH?

1:1 BONUS NEEDS GOD’S BLESSING AH?

lching

1,402 posts

Posted by lching > 2013-10-21 16:54 | Report Abuse

stock picking depend on luck too, sometime you are right absolutely but the price just does not move as you wish.

sometimes you " gong gong beh, gong gong tan" pula!

we made a right call sometimes and can be very wrong the next time.

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 16:57 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Oct 21, 2013 04:39 PM | Report Abuse

next time copied U.S statement, other investor statement, make sure u understood what is it about, don't wait 4 ppl pica u punya lobang then get angry. hahahaa...

I GOT ANGRY? OR DID I ADMIT THAT I USED IT IN THE WRONG CONTEXT? HEY I HAVE THOUSANDS OF POSTS WITH A LOT OF ANALYSIS AND FIGURES YOU COULD SCRUTINIZE AND FIND MISTAKES TO CRITICIZE. YOU STILL HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING YET TO CRITICIZE AH, INSTEAD OF USING THE ABOVE WHICH I HAVE ALREADY SAID I USED IN THE WRONG CONTEXT, EVEN YOU WON'T KNOW AT ALL. tHIS I CAN BET WITH YOU. YOU WON'T KNOW IF THE RETURN OF THE MALAYSIAN UNIT TRUSTS.

ptaras refused to set div policy, bonus issued improve poor liquidity but inevitably dilute earning.

"离谱的价格还坚守长期投资不出 售, 冷眼认为你就不是做股票投资的料子."

yr $ yr choice!

BONUS ISSUE DILUTE THE EARNINGS TO SHAREHOLDERS WHO HAVE NOW THE DOUBLE NUMBER OF SHARES? TRUE OR NOT?

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-21 17:01 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Feb 26, 2013 10:43 AM | Report Abuse
bingo bingo bingo meow meow meow

THE FACT IS, YOU KNOW NOTHING, ABSOLUTE KOSONG. EXCEPT:

Posted by iafx > Feb 26, 2013 10:43 AM | Report Abuse
bingo bingo bingo meow meow meow

Posted by iafx > 2013-10-21 21:44 | Report Abuse

tks for reminding the world as early as jan the bonus have been predicted, is it u made that prediction? hahahahaa... wow u know so much ke? u r juz a COPIED CAT meow meow

for many readers out there, if u r interested, checkout several ctrs that have issued bonus share & what's the performance then: cimb, plenitude, cbip.

"如果股市极端疯狂,给出高的离谱的价格,你还坚守长期投资不出 售, 冷眼认为你就不是做股票投资的料子."

consider sell 50% to b safe, get it back after the excercise, profit out 1st! yr $ yr choice, good luck!

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-10-22 07:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by iafx > Oct 21, 2013 09:44 PM | Report Abuse

tks for reminding the world as early as jan the bonus have been predicted, is it u made that prediction? hahahahaa... wow u know so much ke? u r juz a COPIED CAT meow meow

I MADE THE PREDICTION OF THE BONUS ISSUE? HA, YOU THINK I AM PAUL THE ALAYAHAM OCTOPUS AH? OR I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW, IT WAS YOU WHO PREDICTED IT CORRECTLY. GOOD ONE THE SNAKE OIL SALESMAN.