PINTARAS JAYA BHD

KLSE (MYR): PTARAS (9598)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.03 (2.07%)

Day's Change

1.45 - 1.48

Trading Volume

8 people like this.

1,282 comment(s). Last comment by speakup 1 month ago

Posted by Fat Cat Tim Buddy > 2013-02-24 08:10 | Report Abuse

nobody care, so stfu please :)

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-24 08:10 | Report Abuse

and u know what, i'm guessing that 'kcchongnz' = 'talk2pkc', are the same person, any comments?

talk2pkc

2,303 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2013-02-24 08:12 | Report Abuse

Fat Cat ....... indeed , ha ha OR u mean my Nasi Lemark , no u can't b serious, hee hee

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-24 08:26 | Report Abuse

and this talk2pkc keeps talking about nasi lemak, nasi lemak so that my comments about the double identities,
kcchongnz = talk2pkc = investor = gambler
so that my comments wouldn't be the last comments,
he talk2pkc doesnn't stop posting comments about nasi lemak again and again, aku sudah tau kau talk2pkc adalah orang yg sama dgn kcchongnz, lagi mau cover, u ingat style u komen berbeza, org tak boleh kesan? penjudi talk2pkc dan investor kcchongnz adalah org yg sama , ha ha ha. kcchongnz tuduh org, name calling others as gamblers ,
...now we know that he has DOUBLE IDENTITIES, one more proof, this talk2pkc keeps talking about nasi lemak nasi lemak, nak cover lah tu,supaya my comments will not be the last screened, a secret of double identities has been revealed. he he he
24/02/2013 08:25

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-24 08:28 | Report Abuse

we'll see if this kcchongnz= talk2pkc will delete his comments after this,,, he he

mk88

986 posts

Posted by mk88 > 2013-02-24 11:45 | Report Abuse

agree with anbz

i guess kcchongnz is a bit defensive, guess has too much interest in it

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-24 14:31 | Report Abuse

sigh, I thought I could impart some fundamentals about stock investment in this i3investor here using Pintaras as an example; what are the important things in the business, financials such as growth, margins, ROE, cash flows, free cash flows, balance sheet etc. Then estimate the intrinsic value, margin of safety etc to determine if the stock is worth buying for long-term. Have i ever peddled the stock, shouting buy buy buy? Sigh, I guess i am wasting my time and breadth, "sai hee". No further comments.

Posted by petepereira > 2013-02-24 15:02 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, keep strong my friend. Your intentions are known only to you and your Maker. As I shared with Mr Ooi last week: when you get caustic and negative comments, that is the time to be most grateful for your own spirit of generosity. People like yourself, Mr Ooi, etc are generous by nature and that is why you will always be successful.
Know that there are many, many forumers like myself who are grateful for your unconditional contributions.
May I wish you, your loved ones (and those who oppose you) all the very best of positivity, health, happiness and success in this year and the years to come. Salam

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-02-24 15:59 | Report Abuse

Mr Ooi is sincere man, u cannot compare him with kcchong, kcchong is such an arrogant and paranoid

talk2pkc

2,303 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2013-02-24 19:55 | Report Abuse

At time we might disagreed but we should respect , simple good up bringing , mahhh ...... is ONLY those who r "inferior & or incompetent" will always shout the most in a "illogical" direction !!! So don't let "idiot" to judge your kindness & ability , lohhhhh LOL LOL

bluebird

87 posts

Posted by bluebird > 2013-02-24 20:04 | Report Abuse

talk2pkc not kcchongnz, if they are same person, holy bluebird lol

talk2pkc

2,303 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2013-02-24 20:06 | Report Abuse

bluebird, this is yr 1st POST n already u r so "inferior" n pointless to engage a "dialogue" , lohhhh LOL LOL

bluebird

87 posts

Posted by bluebird > 2013-02-24 20:09 | Report Abuse

aiya, they wanna tok kok, so bluebird tok kok loh

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-02-24 21:53 | Report Abuse

Everybody in this world much be respectful and democratic. Respect...respect...and yet respect others. Even if you don,t agree other views, respect their views and in tactfully way and manner if U want to put forward U own views. Do not criticise personally and condemn people. RESPECT each other..for whatever reason..thanks. Happy Chap Goth Mai.

talk2pkc

2,303 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2013-02-24 22:02 | Report Abuse

Couldnt disagreed more and indeed Happy Chap Goth Mei .......happy day !!!

KAHFIEHLAI

677 posts

Posted by KAHFIEHLAI > 2013-02-24 22:10 | Report Abuse

Wow..what else to say!!!!!!?????

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-02-25 11:00 | Report Abuse

the shortage of workers mentioned in report = general workers, semi-skilled workers or professional workers ?

they need to deploy headhunters to their competitors - Borneo Geotechnics, Bauer, Geo Pancar, SunGeo, etc

else how to solve the worker shortage ?

gcruey

41 posts

Posted by gcruey > 2013-02-25 18:38 | Report Abuse

Report is historical data for us to know the comapny "pattern", some time we need some anticipation for us to better know than others to turn the opportuity into our wealth!!! Things no right or wrong because every action u do then u would get the reward or merit!!!

gcruey

41 posts

Posted by gcruey > 2013-02-25 18:44 | Report Abuse

KAHFIEHLAI: Good!!!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-26 07:15 | Report Abuse

Posted by petepereira > Feb 24, 2013 03:02 PM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz, keep strong my friend. Your intentions are known only to you and your Maker. As I shared with Mr Ooi last week: when you get caustic and negative comments, that is the time to be most grateful for your own spirit of generosity. People like yourself, Mr Ooi, etc are generous by nature and that is why you will always be successful.
Know that there are many, many forumers like myself who are grateful for your unconditional contributions.

Pete, thanks for the kind comments when I almost wanted to stop writing here. Yeah, I looked back on other comments here, and other threads which I have posted, there are a lot more people appreciated my input, though I can't make them instant riches. But actually that is never my intention to make people rich also. I don't have that ability, none at all. Maybe just to enable them to get a better long-term return above the market return with minimal risks, hopefully. My comments are more for sharing about what are important in a business, and hence the investment in its stock in general, though often I have to use certain stock to illustrate. This I think is important if one puts his money at risk. but that is my style. Nobody has to follow my style.

talk2pkc

2,303 posts

Posted by talk2pkc > 2013-02-26 07:20 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, just keep "rock n roll" my friend , we hv no control of idiots or inferior audience n afterall is their losses , blah blah ...... any knowledge is good knowledge , so just carry on .......

tansrihew

191 posts

Posted by tansrihew > 2013-02-26 08:42 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz: If these people dont appreciate what you have written, why dont you comeent in bro mk's forum. Those members in the forum are selected ones and definitely they will appreciate your input. There are lot of ungrateful & self interest ppl in this forum.

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-26 10:32 | Report Abuse

Posted by tansrihew > Feb 26, 2013 08:42 AM | Report Abuse
kcchongnz: If these people dont appreciate what you have written, why dont you comeent in bro mk's forum. Those members in the forum are selected ones and definitely they will appreciate your input. There are lot of ungrateful & self interest ppl in this forum.

tansrihew, I wrote my analysis and comment for the purpose of sharing with others, not hoping people to be grateful to me. At the same time, I do get some good feedback and improve myself. I also found some new gems as suggested by some forumers in the process. Very happy about that. I looked back some of the comments from the forumers, particularly in the few threads I have started here such as "stocks under 50 sen", "kcchongnz portfolio", "undervalued property stocks", "WCT company warrants" etc, as well as some other threads which I am active in such as "Kumpulan Fima", "Pintaras" etc, hey there are a lot of people discussion with me very positively, and many are very happy with my comments. I got very few negative comments and they were mostly baseless allegations, no substance ones and when I retaliate, they couldn't give any substantiations and intelligent response, none at all. So I think this is still a good forum for sharing and getting information.
Regarding your suggestion on the other forum share.freeforum, you should have read some of my comments already because mine is an active thread there.

Posted by petepereira > 2013-02-26 10:38 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz, there is a rule I live by: "if someone gives you a recommendation and it goes well, hold the person responsible and express your gratitude...if it does not go well, hold yourself responsible,learn from it and then let go"
I think this helps to cultivate personal responsibility for our decisions and from a psychological perspective, is a much healthier and happier way to live

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-02-26 10:40 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz: lol share.freeforum, you is inside chong's forum ?

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-02-26 10:43 | Report Abuse

bingo bingo bingo meow meow meow

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2013-02-26 10:44 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz thinks markets are about good stocks...???LOL... markets are about fiscal monetary policies and external factors more then good stocks la... he has managed to confuse people and make people lose money.. and sounds like a little kid who has lost his candy.. kcchongnz my advice to you is... stick to talking about good stocks.. leave the timing to me OK...

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2013-02-26 10:45 | Report Abuse

timing the markets and making money is for bigboys OK.. not little ANALysts..

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-02-26 10:46 | Report Abuse

hey, what you propose sound good. kcchongnz talks on good stocks, davesingh talks on timing

but thats sound like what PureBull have been proposing long time ago, lol

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2013-02-26 10:46 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz=top stock ANALyst.....i agree on that too.. but dont know how to time the markets at all... that is why always in the same place...LOL

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2013-02-26 10:47 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz i think you are so distracted by your ego.. you cant hear people talk and how to make money.. try to be silent and listen.. that is key to making money OK..

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2013-02-26 10:48 | Report Abuse

listen and be silent.... and have an open mind.. dont be distracted by your ego..then you will become rich with stock market money...

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2013-02-26 10:49 | Report Abuse

enough of advice for kccchongnz.. for my phrens and fans.. SELL NOW BUY LATER....

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-26 10:49 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Feb 17, 2013 10:04 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by iafx > Feb 17, 2013 12:16 PM | Report Abuse
there is no securities house covering this counter - why? no need to reply here, go & do yr homework.

ME, THAT IS WHY I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING MYSELF, FORM ANALYZING AND INTERPRETING ITS FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, AND VALUATIONS. YEAH, I HAVE DONE A LOT OF HOMEWORK ALREADY. BUT YOU ACCUSED ME OF BULLSHITTING AND COPY, SO MANY TIMES, EVEN NOW AS BELOW. COPY FROM WHERE? SO HOW? MUST BE RECOMMENDED BY SECURITIES HOUSE THEN ONLY SHOULD BUY? YEAH MEH? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ULARLAR'S STATEMENT ABOVE? AGREED WITH YOU? SO WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSE?

what a joke, tons of books/www/classes/software nowadays on how to read statement, find figure etc etc; what's so aiyaya about being able to read paper? especially copy & bs around it... sigh.

ME: BUT YOU EVEN DON'T SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO READ, HOW TO FIND FIGURES ALSO WITH TONS OF BOOKS/WWW/CLASSES, SOFTWARE ETC ETC AS STATED BY YOU! SO WHERE ARE YOUR FIGURES? WHY NOT JUST COPY FROM ALL THOSE THINGS YOU MENTIONED? DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO COPY AND BS MEH! "WHAT A JOKE" SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOU OR ME?

simple, should paper fact is so accurate, why ppl still cannot make enough based on it, why market does not respond accordingly since it is sooooo good as tau-fu claimed it is? in fact, many make loses following these papers, not to mention those who followed bs story.

ME: SEE HOW GC DOUBLED HIS INVESTMENT IN PINTARAS IN THREE YEARS. JEALOUS OR NOT? BS STORY MEH, HOW DO I BS? GOT SO MANY PEOPLE LOST MONEY IN PINTARAS FOLLOWING MY BS STORY OR THOSE PAPERS MEH, WHO? ME TAU-FU, YOU LEI? CAN'T EVEN READ FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, CAN'T COPY OR BS ALSO. JUST SIMPLY ACCUSING OTHERS WITHOUT ANY SUBSTANTIATION. SO HOW SHOULD I CALL YOU?

ptaras solely a family business, no liquidity, core value is never about retail investors, they would rather place $ into private fun(d). mega infra prjs r not forever, after ge13 many will realize "lots of prjs in hand" on the "paper", but only few r running & probably not running at the size stated, not to mention not all running prjs make good $ - what u read is only lum-sum, data in the passed.

ME:PTARAS SOLELY A FAMILY BUSINESS? I THOUGHT IT IS A PUBLIC LISTED COMPANY? DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENT FORMS OF BUSINESS OR NOT? NEVER ABOUT RETAIL INVESTORS? EVERY YEAR I RECEIVE DIVIDEND. LAST YEAR I RECEIVED ABOUT 20 SEN PER SHARE WOH. COMPARE WITH MY AVERAGE PRICE OF RM2.00, A DIVIDEND YIELD OF 10% LEI! HOW MUCH DIVIDEND DO YOU RECEIVE FOR YOUR "INVESTMENT" IN YOUR SHARES AH? NO LIQUIDITY? YEAH, DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE A BROKEN RECORD, I HAVE ALREADY AGREED WITH YOU SO MANY TIMES ALREADY ON THIS. BUT WITH OR WITHOUT LIQUIDITY, GC DOUBLED HIS INVESTMENT IN THREE YEARS WOH. THAT IS EQUAL TO 24% COMPOUNDED ANNUAL RETURN A YEAR LEI! MEGA PROJECT? HAVE YOU MADE A RESPONSE TO ULARLAR'S COMMENTS ABOVE? ONLY A FEW RUNNING AND PROBABLY NOT RUNNING AT SIZE STATED? LIKE WHAT ULARLAR WAS ASKING, "HOW COME I DON'T KNOW AH?" YOU KNOW MEH? WHICH ARE THE PROJECTS? BTW, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO OR NOT?

ptaras a pick only bcos it is small & relately safe given its cash (also means $ not utilize); maybe could exercise bonus (hopefully not yet another private placement). given its outlook, it is actually too expensive already. given that price, there r a number of other counters worth better than this one. those who grabbed it during the 1.4-1.5 days a bless of god (no need say anything :). those who buy above 2.7 should continue to assess the viability of holding this counter. GCruey could have done a right thing by disposing it now & wait for next opportunity.

ME: GOT PRIVATE PLACEMENT MEH? GOT BONUS MEH? HOW COME I DON'T KNOW ALSO? BUT CAN YOU EXPLAIN HOW BONUS ISSUES CAN INCREASE MY VALUE OF PINTARAS SHARES? TOO EXPENSIVE? HOW MUCH SHOULD IT WORTH AH? TELL ME HOW YOU GET YOUR NUMBER, PLEASE! A NUMBER OF OTHER COUNTERS WORTH BETTER? WHICH ONES AH? TELL ME PLEASE! AND ALSO SHOWS ME YOUR COMPUTATION WHY YOU THINK THEY ARE BETTER. I AM DYING TO GET TIPS FROM YOU MAN! THOSE WHO BUY 2.7 SHOULD CONTINUE TO ASSESS THE VIABILITY OF HOLDING? GC DID THE RIGHT THING BY DISPOSING IT NOW? HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT PINTARAS SHARE PRICE IN THE FUTURE AH? YOU ARE PAUL THE OCTOPUS AH? OR A SNAKE-OIL SALESMAN?

god bless u ptaras to issue 1:1 bonus share, good luck all :)

ME; IN PINTARAS, I INVEST ACCORDING TO ITS FUNDAMENTALS, NOT GAMBLING. SO I DON'T NEED THE BLESSING OF GOD. ANYWAY IF YOU GAMBLE, GOD WON'T HELP YOU ONE. NEED GOD'S BLESSING FOR 1:1 BONUS????

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-02-26 10:55 | Report Abuse

@kcchongnz: are you the owner of the forum you mentioned - share.freeforum ?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-26 11:13 | Report Abuse

passerby, does it look like I am the owner of that forum? I was invited to join recently. I don't know who the owner is. Is it bro Chong? Oh I see, Chong also. But do you see any similarity in our investing/trading style? Any similarity in the style of our postings? Do we have the same interest in any stock? Oh maybe possible also because there is this abnz who says kcchongnz=talk2pkc=gambler=investor, and they purportedly write completely different style just to fool others. This forum is getting really interesting.

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2013-02-26 11:15 | Report Abuse

kcchongnz is onwer of the longkangs in cheras...LOL..

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2013-02-26 11:16 | Report Abuse

they all own the longkangs in cheras... the sifus here... LOL...

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-02-26 11:16 | Report Abuse

just would like to clarify only, kikikiki. glad to hear you were invited recently only :)

davesingh

2,088 posts

Posted by davesingh > 2013-02-26 11:18 | Report Abuse

my advice too all the fake sifus here.. just be silent... so that people can know how to make money rather then be distracted by all the noise here...

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-02-26 11:31 | Report Abuse

talking about noise, that would definitely including your candy postings, and it's everywhere!

keep it up? :)

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-26 11:39 | Report Abuse

Posted by kcchongnz > Feb 23, 2013 01:17 PM | Report Abuse X

Posted by iafx > Feb 23, 2013 01:07 PM | Report Abuse
for readers who do not waste time reading long bs:

ME: ME BS AGAIN? YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO A SINGLE OF MY QUESTIONNAIRES TO YOU AT 10.04PM, DATED 17 FEBRUARY 2013 YET WOH! PLEASE EXPLAIN TO READERS HOW DID I BULLSHIT, PLEASE!

18/2/2013 ptaras announced recorded lower revenue and profit before taxation of RM36.0 million and RM10.6 million, representing a decrease of 18% and 44%

ME: YOU COPYCAT FROM MY POST ABOVE AH? COPYCAT!

overall remains intact, however current pricing is way too expensive.

ME: PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THE CURRENT PRICING IS WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. DON'T JUST SIMPLY SAY ONLY. SUBSTANTIATE WITH YOUR REASONING. ARE YOU USING PE RATIO, PRICE-TO-NTA, ENTERPRISE VALUE/EBITDA, DISCOUNT CASH FLOWS, OWNER'S EARNINGS, OR WHAT?

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-02-26 12:19 | Report Abuse

so u admitted yr long bs story?? it was NOT u that the comment referring to ... aiyooo, not all comments must be to u, ok?! where is yr gentle and constructive?

tks for showing what u really r

p.s ptaras announcement is on bursa web, pls don't be so thick face that must be from yr comment

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-02-26 13:04 | Report Abuse

Hey, you made some wild, baseless and demeaning accusations against somebody. Don't you think you should clarify and substantiate like a gentleman, especially for the following:

Posted by iafx > Feb 17, 2013 12:16 PM | Report Abuse

You: what a joke, tons of books/www/classes/software nowadays on how to read statement, find figure etc etc; what's so aiyaya about being able to read paper? especially copy & bs around it... sigh.

ME: BUT YOU EVEN DON'T SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO READ, HOW TO FIND FIGURES ALSO WITH TONS OF BOOKS/WWW/CLASSES, SOFTWARE ETC ETC AS STATED BY YOU! SO WHERE ARE YOUR FIGURES? WHY NOT JUST COPY FROM ALL THOSE THINGS YOU MENTIONED? DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO COPY AND BS MEH! "WHAT A JOKE" SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOU OR ME?

simple, should paper fact is so accurate, why ppl still cannot make enough based on it, why market does not respond accordingly since it is sooooo good as tau-fu claimed it is? in fact, many make loses following these papers, not to mention those who followed bs story.

ME: SEE HOW GC DOUBLED HIS INVESTMENT IN PINTARAS IN THREE YEARS. JEALOUS OR NOT? BS STORY MEH, HOW DO I BS? GOT SO MANY PEOPLE LOST MONEY IN PINTARAS FOLLOWING MY BS STORY OR THOSE PAPERS MEH, WHO? ME TAU-FU, YOU LEI? CAN'T EVEN READ FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, CAN'T COPY OR BS ALSO. JUST SIMPLY ACCUSING OTHERS WITHOUT ANY SUBSTANTIATION. SO HOW SHOULD I CALL YOU?

anbz

5,163 posts

Posted by anbz > 2013-03-26 10:31 | Report Abuse

kcchong... i like u, iafx i like u , so keep calm , jangan gaduh2, ini baru dalam komputer, bukan nampak muka pun... , when u're angry to 'someone' in here,...u are actually angry with a series of phrases being typed ...meaning u're actually angry at the 'alphabets' ... what??? apa huruf pun lu mau marah??? if u're blind u'll not see all these... so be grateful to GOD, preaching pulak

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-03-26 10:40 | Report Abuse

haha... very true, pity petty boy don't post, anyone who thinks he is 'undisputable' don't post, go & open yr own blog, don't come to forum where free mind flow

today blue chip shoot, very busy... yeeaahaaa!

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-03-26 10:44 | Report Abuse

Iafx, I have started a new thread to share knowledge in finance and investment with you. Please don't disappoint me. I am still waiting for your response.

iafx

4,632 posts

Posted by iafx > 2013-03-26 10:46 | Report Abuse

who r u?

kcchongnz

6,684 posts

Posted by kcchongnz > 2013-03-26 10:52 | Report Abuse

Is that the best you can do? Well, no forcing. If you think you are so good, that is the best forum for you to show us man! don't miss the chance.

passerby

2,877 posts

Posted by passerby > 2013-03-26 10:53 | Report Abuse

lol, the jokes by anbz.....

Post a Comment