LEADER STEEL HOLDINGS BHD

KLSE (MYR): LSTEEL (9881)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

0.00 (0.00%)

Day's Change

0.555 - 0.555

Trading Volume

1 person likes this.

1,352 comment(s). Last comment by hohlaiyet88 2024-02-27 13:04

Posted by Chanteckfai > 2017-12-06 19:35 | Report Abuse

200,000 shares buyback today by management

bali

113 posts

Posted by bali > 2017-12-06 19:44 | Report Abuse

Chanteckfai, u can read the mind of lsteel management. Yesterday u say Mgt bought 200k share, today they really bought that qty, your insider very chun or just guess

Posted by Chanteckfai > 2017-12-06 20:19 | Report Abuse

by end of next week leader buy back may break 2.4 million shares (2% of total outstanding shares)

by end of today is already buyback 890k shares (0.7% of total outstanding shares)

- 190k shares 29 Nov
- 500k shares 30 Nov
- 200k shares today

michaelwong

3,068 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2017-12-06 20:43 | Report Abuse

Chanteckfai if you have full confidence in this counter stock with unscrupulous and inefficient pariah management without efficiency, buy it in bulk secretly and silently to make more money yourself alone, so why continue to post non stop and got screwed up by all reader's? We know what is behind your motives . Enuf is enuf and we are not envy how much you are going to make alone! Don't spread the diseases to others.

Posted by Chanteckfai > 2017-12-06 20:53 | Report Abuse

the management is very unhappy at your comment michaelwong. you should not blatantly accuse the management as pariah.

The management wants to prove to the public their credibility and now launching aggresive sharebuybacks

michaelwong

3,068 posts

Posted by michaelwong > 2017-12-06 21:18 | Report Abuse

Hope the managements read it and to learn their lessons since the Datin statements carries weight . Why conned those minority shareholders with promising results just b4 the recent QR when it is about to be released ? Many felt cheated and jump into the wagons and got trapped in the very last moment !!! The SC should take actions for misleading and falsifying .

Posted by Lim Beng Teik > 2017-12-06 21:58 | Report Abuse

trade at your own risk, who are the person key in to buy, is yourself dont blame management

Posted by Chanteckfai > 2017-12-06 22:05 | Report Abuse

michaelwong your message is delivered: https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/chinteck/140694.jsp

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-07 10:27 | Report Abuse

Chantf , you're very fast face off. When 1st day drop you said you will make noise to magnament and teach everybody how to make noise to magnament. But now you u turn praise magnament ???!!! I'm a victim to read some article and mislead to you and I accepted is my mistake because I not go to verify what you and sectionanalyst writing and just buy. I lost lot money(for me is lot , because i small fish) but i didnt blame who mislead me but for Datin , sure she need take resposibility because she as a MD of Lsteel and give false info and mislead all investor include me and you. So , please dont try to harm another small investor again since we are victim.

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-07 10:27 | Report Abuse

I support Michaelwong ....

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-07 10:29 | Report Abuse

I would like highline , till to this minutes , bursa havent announce Lsteel have buy back share on Dec. Only Nov 28 and 29 total 690k only.

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-07 10:32 | Report Abuse

Where the section analysy ??? He missing since Lsteel drop to lao sai..I remember he claim said to 1.67 in his last article. If me wrong pls let me know.

lkhoong

328 posts

Posted by lkhoong > 2017-12-07 10:39 | Report Abuse

cheap now

Posted by Graemesquires85 > 2017-12-07 10:55 | Report Abuse

Wondering y not yet drop? Suppose to drop 2 cents today as yesterday up 1 cent...

amet2017

3,150 posts

Posted by amet2017 > 2017-12-07 11:03 | Report Abuse

volume masih rendah

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-07 11:31 | Report Abuse

Who want to run one i think finished run. Now who still hold the share one maybe confidence in next QR or maybe they want paper lost only since their still hold the share. Like me i still keep hope its can up a bit more because if i selling now i will lost big money but i think its should be valueable 0.50 above but below 0.58. But even though stand on 0.58 I still lost big money because I mistake buy at higher price .This is my personal thinking only not a buy call .

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-07 11:45 | Report Abuse

The below is a linked which we can check iron ore price . Price is back from bottom price since drop from May to Oct but not back to higher price.If can stand above usd 70 maybe good for Lsteel . Now only can say the selling price have improved and a bit high if compare with May , June , July , Aug , Sep and Oct.
http://markets.businessinsider.com/commodities/iron-ore-price

wotvr

841 posts

Posted by wotvr > 2017-12-07 19:55 | Report Abuse

People like ChanTeckFai scare real investors from investing in this company. There is nothing wrong with criticizing the management. We want to make sure that they are taking care of our interests and not just theirs. They need to be responsible to investors.

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-08 09:22 | Report Abuse

Ok , we see a 200k share buy back at 6 Dec and Mr Goh buy another 303k share on 5 Dec .But I think the support from Lsteel still not enough due to a lot people buy at price 0.665 or above . You can check the historical share price on before QR3 released , a high volume and hit to 0.70 and closed at 0.695.I believe a lot people buy at last minutes so now kenal kao kao...
We hope can see magnament do their best to maintain their share price , at least at a comfortable price not like now at lower price.

Uncle_Lim

1,755 posts

Posted by Uncle_Lim > 2017-12-08 22:03 | Report Abuse

who buy at 0.665/0.7 can average down ma, at least can average closer to director purchase price. by right whoever bought around 0.6/0.7 should cl ma, if follow strict trading plan.

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-09 12:23 | Report Abuse

Saying easy to averange down buy price. If you buy at 0.665@10000share , if you want average down price to 0.50 , you need buy another 40000share @0.48 , then just can average price close to 0.5. If you on hand got 50000share now and buy at 0.655 , do you think small fish like me got another 80k fund to average down the buying price?

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-09 12:30 | Report Abuse

Do you think the company buy a total 890k share is enough to support the current price? Do you think Mr Goh buy 303k share is a action to support company? For him 150k only a small money and he know company all infomation , he know when he can buy and sell. But for us , we mislead by Datin, she should not hiding some she know and just mislead us. I believe she not aware but sure she need take some maybe 60%-70% responsible while she doing interview.

Posted by Chanteckfai > 2017-12-11 10:00 | Report Abuse

Heavens breath will spur share price above RM0.51 by Wednesday, due to powerful catalyst on the share price

hanting999

463 posts

Posted by hanting999 > 2017-12-11 20:12 | Report Abuse

Chanteckfai (aka Idiotbuster) writes glowing reports of Leader Steel. Time will tell if he is right. But there is one thing I would like to know. {i.e. who is Idiotbuster?}

Posted by Edwardong53 > 2017-12-12 08:21 | Report Abuse

Chanteckfai - you and the idiot directors go and play the counter yourselves lah. .... one pocket out and other pocket in..Ha ha ha Don't think ppl are so stupid to be convinced by you again or the stupid directors. Price go up ; so what ... we don't want to make any money from this cheating/con counter anymore lah. Go and fly kite

Posted by Helpinghand > 2017-12-12 12:08 | Report Abuse

this is my opinion on why I continue to hold Leader Steel due to the company's bright prospects in 2018. I strongly urge shareholders to ignore unscrupulous attacks on Leader Steel, as there are many other shareholders (like myself) in Leader Steel too.

Posted by Helpinghand > 2017-12-12 12:09 | Report Abuse

I will write on Masteel and Ssteel next two weeks, as I have made big effort to try to contact public sources to find out about their outlook on these three counters.

Posted by Helpinghand > 2017-12-12 13:23 | Report Abuse

This is one article I found in 2013 that show that Leader Steel sells to China Railway Materials Corp:

"Tan said that the biggest shipment would be for China Railway Materials Company Ltd (CRM), China’s largest steel integrated trading and service provider."

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2013/12/23/leader-to-raise-output-company-plans-to-produce-60000-tonnes-of-steel-products-next-year/

Posted by Helpinghand > 2017-12-12 13:24 | Report Abuse

China Railway Materials Company is the main supplier to the frontrunner for China's railway bidder for KL-SIG HSR to be announce next month or in Febuary 2018.

Leader could supply directly from their minerals facility in northern-central Malaysia which would improve their minerals trading segment margin significantly.

Possibly many investors are either waiting on the sidelines for the contract to be won by China's bidder or accumulating Leader at current price

Posted by Helpinghand > 2017-12-12 13:31 | Report Abuse

Leader Steel is the only Malaysian company that sells minerals to China Railway Materials Company. The other mineral sellers are from Australia, India and Middle East

Posted by Chanteckfai > 2017-12-12 14:11 | Report Abuse

thanks gais, I have sell off this stupid counter! see you in Hengyuan noobies.

vimediac

121 posts

Posted by vimediac > 2017-12-12 18:56 | Report Abuse

Posted by Chanteckfai > Dec 12, 2017 02:11 PM | Report Abuse

thanks gais, I have sell off this stupid counter! see you in Hengyuan noobies.

Posted by Chanteckfai > 2017-12-12 22:29 | Report Abuse

vimediac, buy Hengyuan and you will not be poor forever!

Posted by idiotbuster > 2017-12-12 22:39 | Report Abuse

hanting999 , something wrong with you lah. How do you arrive at chanteckfai = idiotbuster.
Idiotbuster main mission is to identify idiots in I3 forum.
You are not an idiot but have a very seriously impaired cock-eye only

Posted by hanting999 > Dec 11, 2017 08:12 PM | Report Abuse

Chanteckfai (aka Idiotbuster) writes glowing reports of Leader Steel. Time will tell if he is right. But there is one thing I would like to know. {i.e. who is Idiotbuster?}

Posted by Helpinghand > 2017-12-13 12:00 | Report Abuse

congrats to those to manage to catch Lsteel below RM0.5, hope investors confidence is restored and Q4 will be a blockbuster quarter!

occa888

38 posts

Posted by occa888 > 2017-12-13 12:45 | Report Abuse

@helpinghand are you chanteckfai's successor in this counter? drawing conclusions can be very dangerous here

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-13 13:24 | Report Abuse

Helpinghand , i think you should congratulation to magnament and Mr Goh because they are buying at lower price. All small fish buy at 0.665 above and run away liao. They lost big money in this counter , as I say only magnament know when to buy and when to sell...They clever and mislead ours small fish. If you want rebuilt public trust and confidence , only wait the price stand to 0.70 the higher price before 1 day QR 3 release..Otherwise , I still want to said , small fish mislead by Datin.........

occa888

38 posts

Posted by occa888 > 2017-12-13 14:56 | Report Abuse

@onlyinvestment Are you familiar with steel industry? Or you put two and two together (news and questionable analyst on i3) and put money in this counter? A few people pointed out that there is a share throw across steel counters, also heard conspiracy theory that funds are lowering share price to acquire low for the anticipated steel price hike in the coming months; but these are all hear say. In this counter I see Amanahraya (used to be big shareholder) has been decreasing its shareholding in the company across time, probably to get out of small cap, may have to do with the share price decrease (can't tell since it was no longer major shareholder since July so whatever it had left the share movement wouldn't be announced). But none of these matter if you're steadfast in your own belief of what happened, do they? chanteckfai has gotten out, best of luck to you.

occa888

38 posts

Posted by occa888 > 2017-12-13 15:06 | Report Abuse

@helpinghand There is no need for defending. Yes, sentiments are out there for the people who have been caught in bad timing. But even if companies and people in them are good, the share market .. "It will fluctuate my boy, it will fluctuate." I'm just readying for the next roller coaster ride.

Posted by oldbeginner > 2017-12-13 15:10 | Report Abuse

Datin said the biz will be good and rosy (best for the past 5 years)....but why making lost at this qtr is the question . Is it manipulation or sending the wrong message to the whole world ? Seriously they owe the shareholders explaination and not share buyback .

hanting999

463 posts

Posted by hanting999 > 2017-12-13 15:35 | Report Abuse

Chanteckfai is good. On 11 Dec. he wrote that LS would go above RM0.51. He is good. See the price now. Wow!!! Chanteckfai under Idiotbuster.

Posted by oldbeginner > 2017-12-13 15:47 | Report Abuse

Just curious , when she did the interview, during september, did she or did she not knowing the qtr will make a loss? cos that report made me still holding the dream she sent to us. Share buyback at this moment is beneficial to them not me cos they are buying cheap and i am still holding while i could have sold the share during october.

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-13 15:55 | Report Abuse

@helpinghand , you just share your opinion , there would not an offering unless you talking shit and use the word to insult people. For me , I respect everyone to give their opinion but I hope all the opinion is support by a news/infomation link .Just like I belueve Datin what she saying before QR 3 release while interview . Because if you cant believe MD talking the situation of company , whoelse you want believe. They're the people who most understand company finial . I admit i not do well research this coynter before i buy. If you want say i fault because nobody force me buy i also accept. But just you say , MD should stand out defence the share price and do the explain immediately why they lost in Q3 when MD raise up voice said good good??? And 1 more , please dont put religious beliefs together with share market. Buddha no control price but Datin is...just sharing not offering or buy call

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-13 16:06 | Report Abuse

@occa88 , i would not say i closed with steel business but indeed i know a lot big hareware player in JB area. Based on i collected the information from them , the steel price is uptrend and delivery a lot espeacially Nov. I'm talking steel product not only rebar. As you know , hot topic in rebar but other steel product also doing good untill today. What i worry is the iron ore selling price , is look like steable but still not reach high due to China reduce production during winter. I worry Q4 the section mineral continue lost money. And i can confirmed the rebar production in kuching havent yet run . Company no give enough information regards their rebar production. I stuck in Lsteel and this is sharing not buy call. I will looking a comfortable price to cut lost due to magnament untill today still no stand in front to do the explanation . Only buy few hundred thousand share back would not help. From volume trading you know already , all small fish and investor run away liao. SORRY I need to say , They lost confidence to Lsteel liao

Posted by oldbeginner > 2017-12-13 16:09 | Report Abuse

Before announcement of qtr result, if the management knew the result will be poor and still sending the message out they are doing great......buying at this share so cheap saying share buyback? is like fooling or laughing at me...Im still holding the shares while i could have sold it 2 month ago.

Posted by oldbeginner > 2017-12-13 16:22 | Report Abuse

i do hope bursa is looking at this issue

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-13 17:32 | Report Abuse

Ask datin why mislead market before QR release. Ask Datin when rebar production running.Ask Datin what the solution of lower selling price for mineral . Ask Datin when the price back to 70 cents because a lot people buy at this high price due to the interview. Ask Datin push the share price to 70 cents above due to she said QR 4 will be better if compare the nearest 5 years ( for me should be happened in at Q3 because the interview).
And one question for you@helping hand , who are you and how you can meet Datin simply 2 ?

Posted by onlyinvestment > 2017-12-13 17:52 | Report Abuse

Oh no , again regards God. Then help me transfer a message to Kent , god said Lsteel should stand 70 cents again and let those who stuck in this stock one can run . At the time who want keep or sell is their responsibility liao , not Datin liao because Datin give them 2nd chance to judgement buy or sell. After that , no complaint again. I think this is a good result for all.

Post a Comment
Market Buzz