AWANBIRU TECHNOLOGY BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): AWANTEC (5204)

-0.005 (1.37%)

0.355 - 0.365

27 people like this.

27,498 comment(s). Last comment by linheng 1 week ago

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 14:14 | Report Abuse

FK. what happen now!

cicakman

7,369 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-07-02 14:14 | Report Abuse

This fellow really loose money and out of control

Limit Ip Ver.2.0

Kwenggggg..kuanggggg...

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 14:15 | Report Abuse

is it someone fake it deliberately ?

TeamRocket

4,633 posts

Posted by TeamRocket > 2020-07-02 14:16 | Report Abuse

I not conman, this contract is equally distributed among the technology company, pred bhd will Take almost 30-45% of the project

HrryPttr

1,975 posts

Posted by HrryPttr > 2020-07-02 14:16 | Report Abuse

Hahahahaaaaa. Manyak celaka la ini scammer

air01557

2,511 posts

Posted by air01557 > 2020-07-02 14:17 | Report Abuse

I guess it will rebound

cicakman

7,369 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-07-02 14:17 | Report Abuse

Got no words to say..

Limit Up Ver.2.0

cicakman

7,369 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-07-02 14:19 | Report Abuse

Write lah anything with everbody ID
kweeengggggg...kuanggggggggggg

Limitp Up Ver 2.0

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 14:20 | Report Abuse

this counter so odd....

TeamRocket

4,633 posts

Posted by TeamRocket > 2020-07-02 14:20 | Report Abuse

10mins more to limit up, better buy now if not will regret, because based on the project 30-45% is almost 1.5Billion for 3years. For this company is a lot. Give PE-10, this company will fair value at 1.5 price

TeamRocket

4,633 posts

Posted by TeamRocket > 2020-07-02 14:20 | Report Abuse

10mins more to limit up, better buy now if not will regret, because based on the project 30-45% is almost 1.5Billion for 3years. For this company is a lot. Give PE-10, this company will fair value at 1.5 price

TeamRocket

4,633 posts

Posted by TeamRocket > 2020-07-02 14:21 | Report Abuse

No need to push up for me to earn but I need to tell you that I have bought a lot at 0.4-0.47.

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 14:21 | Report Abuse

Teamrocket u ok?

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:23 | Report Abuse

these idiots trick is simple let me tell you and they have exposed themselves now

they create username similar to a username for example they used pastihuat but actual registered name is pastiihuat .. same with cicakman …. they have created a fakeid under ciicakman .. to identify whether user is genuine or fake always check as below I give example with my id:

click on myid on this message and you will see at URL window pastihuat.jsp …. now this is my actual id .. change this to pastiihuat.jsp and you will see scammer comments

now they copied profile photo too I wonder how much money he/she/it lost :) they can copy picture but above method they can't do anything about. for my profile it is pastihuat.jsp .. follow instructions above and click on comments and you can see genuine comments

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-07-02 14:27 | Report Abuse

If those Clowns show up.....Presbhd will surely spike further this afternoon.

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:28 | Report Abuse

these idiots trick is simple let me tell you and they have exposed themselves now

they create username similar to a username for example they used pastihuat but actual registered name is pastiihuat .. same with cicakman …. they have created a fakeid under ciicakman .. to identify whether user is genuine or fake always check as below I give example with my id:

click on myid on this message and you will see at URL window pastihuat.jsp …. now this is my actual id .. change this to pastiihuat.jsp and you will see scammer comments

now they copied profile photo too I wonder how much money he/she/it lost :) they can copy picture but above method they can't do anything about. for my profile it is pastihuat.jsp .. follow instructions above and click on comments and you can see genuine comments

everytime they post fake message I will post this and consider this a curse on them. You shall never rest in peace.

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:28 | Report Abuse

everytime they post fake message I will post this and consider this a curse on them. You shall never rest in peace.

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:30 | Report Abuse

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:30 | Report Abuse

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:33 | Report Abuse

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:35 | Report Abuse

Moneyteam

166 posts

Posted by Moneyteam > 2020-07-02 14:35 | Report Abuse

I wonder how does the feeling for those sell earlier by cut loss now ... felt sorry for then as well

cicakman

7,369 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-07-02 14:35 | Report Abuse

Limit Up Ver 2.0

Posted by bullshyt > 2020-07-02 14:35 | Report Abuse

dont buy based on what people say, buy on fact people afraid because of the delay but soon or later the price will reach there

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:37 | Report Abuse

@Moneyteam … you can see all the fakers posting .. must have a lot of money kesian :)

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:37 | Report Abuse

Moneyteam

166 posts

Posted by Moneyteam > 2020-07-02 14:38 | Report Abuse

Pastihuat suka hati you cakap la ... now lim pei poket kenyang ... ada aku kisah ...

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 14:39 | Report Abuse

TeamRocket

4,633 posts

Posted by TeamRocket > 2020-07-02 14:39 | Report Abuse

I’m obligate to tell you that I have bought from 0.4 till 0.47, I don’t need you to pitch to price for me, as you can see the price has increase about 13% and it will continue to increase to 1.5 due to the contract given by the government. Using the PE 10, this company will be at price of 1.5.

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 14:40 | Report Abuse

Can this counter forum back to normal?

babystep

Posted by babystep > 2020-07-02 14:40 | Report Abuse

new guy..previously buy at 0.57 and average to 0.54. Recently saw it drop alot. Today it is quite positive. Do i need to cut lost and buy at low again? Is my buying consider too high?

cicakman

7,369 posts

Posted by cicakman > 2020-07-02 14:41 | Report Abuse

Limit Up Ver.2.0

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 14:42 | Report Abuse

walao..what happen to this forum??

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-07-02 14:43 | Report Abuse

@Handsome.....
Those idiots are still around. They are controlling this forum at the moment.

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 14:44 | Report Abuse

Robotop: what happen? bloody hell this is a small cap counter...for what they scamming here...

TeamRocket

4,633 posts

Posted by TeamRocket > 2020-07-02 14:48 | Report Abuse

Babystep, if your money is hard earn then you should know what to do, if your money is okay even you lose all then nvm la... so you sendiri think la... disclaimer, there is no buy/sell call

khpwwl

3,465 posts

Posted by khpwwl > 2020-07-02 14:49 | Report Abuse

I'm not posting anything ya... The above not me ya....my acc been hacked again

khpwwl

3,465 posts

Posted by khpwwl > 2020-07-02 14:49 | Report Abuse

I just saw msg....

RoboTop

1,170 posts

Posted by RoboTop > 2020-07-02 14:50 | Report Abuse

@Handsome......
I bet they are being hired to create havoc here. They got nothing better to do.

reidtee

269 posts

Posted by reidtee > 2020-07-02 14:53 | Report Abuse

Lol.... how he cheated you ? Haha

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 14:53 | Report Abuse

Deng..hell boy of thee fellows. Robo.. what did you see? is it less spark and back to square for today?

TeamRocket

4,633 posts

Posted by TeamRocket > 2020-07-02 14:55 | Report Abuse

If drop below 0.44 I will send in my 2nd troop, above 0.44 I buat bodo je....

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 15:05 | Report Abuse

Afternoon become so quiet...hehe...

kevinwkl

Posted by kevinwkl > 2020-07-02 15:07 | Report Abuse

Lol just one click into the profile, i can already see the impostors. I trust the real robotop and the gang are good. Stop trying to make the good investors into bad ones

Posted by Investor787 > 2020-07-02 15:13 | Report Abuse

I am switching to Inta

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 15:24 | Report Abuse

yeah folks pls ignore the loser .. he probably lost a lot of money and so here to annoy everyone.

thanos2020

244 posts

Posted by thanos2020 > 2020-07-02 15:43 | Report Abuse

This H'ng Siew Tuan is a new account. He sounds worst than you murdered his entire ancestors/incl his family not just losing his hard earned money...LOL.

pastihuat

81 posts

Posted by pastihuat > 2020-07-02 15:45 | Report Abuse

this H'ng Siew Tuan is also a newly created id today .. same person is behind all the fake ids ..

HandsomeGain

2,121 posts

Posted by HandsomeGain > 2020-07-02 15:48 | Report Abuse

Wow..It looks really surge to trap as those days...morning spike then evening sell down.

jj71264

Posted by jj71264 > 2020-07-02 15:52 | Report Abuse

We all investor. Buy sell syer with ur own risk
Make lose in syer market is norm.y u want curce people? If u feel no capacity to hold then don't play .everybody waiting for good announcement between shark goreng what we can do?