KAREX BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): KAREX (5247)

+0.005 (0.61%)

0.82 - 0.845

32 people like this.

11,895 comment(s). Last comment by minichart 6 days ago

Posted by Watoexpect > 2016-05-17 22:12 | Report Abuse

So is Johny saying don't care upcoming QR. Near term not going to rise like last time. Will take its own sweet time.

Posted by littlelolita > 2016-05-17 22:29 | Report Abuse

@johny khong what support your statement that coming qr is good?? most people speculate coming report is bad as the ringgit strengthened and latex price increased. who fools who?

tan lucy

153 posts

Posted by tan lucy > 2016-05-17 22:57 | Report Abuse

this johny khong keeps talking good about karex base on nothing one la. so many facts show karex coming report is bad and he says long term investor and dont care.
i dont care i just want to express on internet.. wakakakakiki what a logic

Obsidian

Posted by Obsidian > 2016-05-17 23:47 | Report Abuse

then u guys still holding karex or not?

Posted by littlelolita > 2016-05-18 00:20 | Report Abuse

i sold all my karex shares back to end of jan, about 4.40ish before the bonus issued. i think equivalent about 2.90ish now. at that time i already said karex is overvalued but i kena shoot by all the blinded supporters. (i do admit at that time im not 100% sure im right, i just thought im right). i think it proved i was right as now is 2.34, external factors turn bad, sure will impact company, just the matter of time.
i think karex is fair valued now, but why buy a good company at a fair price at a bad market. when market is bad, you should get a discounted price for a good company, not a fair price for a good company.
internal factors still good but people never realise the external factors already changed.
no point to buy or sell now, wait until report out, we will know should buy or sell. too late to sell and too early to tell is a good or bad buy for current price.

Obsidian

Posted by Obsidian > 2016-05-18 01:05 | Report Abuse

I am sorry as i really cnt see this. Hence, i will cont top up this counter whenever i see "good deal"

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-18 03:15 | Report Abuse

@littlelolita & @tan lucy, u ppl and d rest who r screaming hard ONLY NOW abt bad QR due to strengthening of MYR and latex price r very late in doin so indeed and also, r really not thinking fast enuf. The market is definitely thinking much faster and many steps ahead than u ppl tht it w leave ppl like u biting d dust eventually. Everyone in d market already knew d MYR and latex price hv strengthened during last quarter (if I'm not mistaken, u ppl started screaming abt it since late Apr 2016???) and they w negatively impact Karex's financials. If u go look back at d stock chart, Karex's share price has been adjusting constantly in anticipation to d strengthening of MYR, latex price and bonus issuance since late Jan 2016 until now. Your concern abt strengthening of MYR and latex price affecting d upcoming QR has already been discounted by d market by now.

@littlelolita, pls help me recollect which earlier statement of mine if any, tht I suggest coming QR is good. As far as I cud remember, I did not speculate at all tht d upcoming QR w b good or bad. It is u ppl who did tht all along.

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-18 08:48 | Report Abuse

Wat I remember writing all along is to ignore all d noises abt bad upcoming QR and all other craps posted in here and, had encouraged others to focus on being a medium-to-long term value investor in Karex.

Posted by littlelolita > 2016-05-18 09:29 | Report Abuse

@johny khong buy and sell at your own risk la... just like obsidian he thinks good deal he buy loh. no point to talk only. i show your all the figure and u talk with mouth only. if you show me your figure i will believe. we are here is to discuss, so we know this is good stock or bad stock. but you just talk with mouth how i believe?? just like i said karex will worth 10sen only. no one will believe too. no figure back up.
like i said now is too late to sell and too early to tell good deal or not. unless new info come in.

noobnnew

973 posts

Posted by noobnnew > 2016-05-18 09:36 | Report Abuse

I concur with littlelolita. Sell also no point, loss too much, buy not a good choice. At least wait till QR out. I don't understand why keep on asking people to buy now. If QR bad will drop further, won't it be better to buy then?

Posted by Appleby Loh > 2016-05-18 09:56 | Report Abuse

Johny Khong n I doesn't suffer loss yet. Bec our average price is lower. B patience!

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-18 10:05 | Report Abuse

@littlelolita, YES!!! Buy and sell at your own risk. My figures and yours dun differ a whole lot. Just tht, wat I said was dun speculate too much now. Also, I'm writing to encourage those with holding power to continue holding Karex and not to sell blindly purely based on speculation. Just wait for the QR to b announced and then, decide to buy or sell. But, u wrote so much asking d whole world to sell Karex as u had speculated a bad upcoming QR. Why bother to speculate now? Then, some jokers came in to say tht they like to say whatever they like here. No one is pointing a gun into my head and bla... bla... bla... Then, wat can I say?

@noobnnew, I didn't keep asking people to buy now. Pls read properly and understand wat I wrote earlier. I said Karex is a quality stock which is good for medium-to-long term investment and do not sell blindly purely based on speculation.

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-18 10:11 | Report Abuse

The way u guys depicted here as if d upcoming QR is soooooooooo bad tht a meltdown in Karex's share price is very imminent. Why??? So tht, u hope other weaker investors w become panic chickens for u to slaughter all d way to yr bank?

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-18 10:18 | Report Abuse

For u guys who do not know, actually there r principles for making money around us. Do it in a gentlemanly fashion and not by resorting to any intimidation and strong-arm tactics just bcoz u hv some advantage over others. Tht way, wealth w not stay w u for too long.

Posted by Appleby Loh > 2016-05-18 10:18 | Report Abuse

Johny Khong. Like what i said Billionaires and millennials are not made in a day. More importantly is patience.

Posted by littlelolita > 2016-05-18 11:44 | Report Abuse

I never say sell. I just say karex coming qr is bad. not a good time to buy.

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-18 11:49 | Report Abuse

@littlelolita, OK, sorry abt tht. But, noobnnew did by posting his sell article here.

noobnnew

973 posts

Posted by noobnnew > 2016-05-18 11:58 | Report Abuse

so now no free speech? When I think is overvalue I cannot ask people to sell? Analyst can say buy, hold or sell but I cannot? I just express my opinion and said that you should sell but I didnt ask you to follow me blindly. Maybe next time we should all suggest analyst to said for long term investment u need to hold on to every stock you own. Because eventually everything will go up in long term.

lala26

204 posts

Posted by lala26 > 2016-05-18 12:17 | Report Abuse

guys guys..... uncle johny always extremely defensive when it comes to karex one. if ask question whether should sell or not, he shoot ppl dont ask stupid question. btw johny can express his opinion like a waterfall but others must shut up and sit quiet quiet. if u say something opposite him he will say u no ethics. haha. this is johny Thread.

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-18 12:18 | Report Abuse

U dun understand d meaning of 'speculate'? Wats yr motive to speculate? To help others? If u hv d published QR in front of u now, then u can express whatever free speech u want bcoz tht is not speculating. Obviously, I will not follow u blindly coz yr credentials r not anywhere near close to b recognized by others.

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-18 12:32 | Report Abuse

@lala26, aaahh... yes, I remember u - the one with a foul-smelling mouth.

lala26

204 posts

Posted by lala26 > 2016-05-18 12:39 | Report Abuse

nowadays i use listerine... still cannot beat your high moral ground la.. too high.

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-18 12:41 | Report Abuse

Next time, try Clorox instead.

noobnnew

973 posts

Posted by noobnnew > 2016-05-18 13:07 | Report Abuse

Johnny Kong, today's RHB research downgraded TAANN to Sell. In the report, it says it expects plywood price and log to fall. Besides, TAANN also faces competition from Solomon Islands which sells cheaper logs to its main importer, India. However, until May, Lumber and Africa/ Southeast Asia Plywood price is still increasing, plus TAANN is producing quality logs which aim for higher price. Today might be EPF selling + people dispose due to downgrade by RHB + panic selling. Tomorrow is AGM, hope got good news which support the price. Just my 2 cents.

Please go and ask the RHB analyst wats yr motive to speculate in TAANN? To help others? If u hv d published QR in front of u now, then u can express whatever free speech u want bcoz tht is not speculating. Obviously, I will not follow u blindly coz yr credentials r not anywhere near close to b recognized by others.

Before we publish article we already mentioned a lot of times we based on our best knowledge and doing guess work. Do I ask you to follow me?I just express my opinion. If you don't like you can write an article to ask people buy. But don't finger pointing here. There are no absolute valuation here. So, if I sell means I think overvalue and if other guys buy from me he or she might think is undervalue. Market is a zero sum game.

tan lucy

153 posts

Posted by tan lucy > 2016-05-18 13:48 | Report Abuse

according to uncle johny logic, you cant speculate about company having bad short term, but you can speculate having good mid-long term... wakakakakiki what a logic
uncle johny you can hold it, no one tell you sell, why you care about others sell or not sell?? you scared the price drop?? wakakakakiki if you are very confident about karex, when drop you should learn from appleby loh sapu sapu to average cost.

Posted by kiasuinvestor > 2016-05-18 13:51 | Report Abuse

@noobnnew

eventually everything will go up in long term?? malaysia airlines shareholders wished the same.

noobnnew so now no free speech? When I think is overvalue I cannot ask people to sell? Analyst can say buy, hold or sell but I cannot? I just express my opinion and said that you should sell but I didnt ask you to follow me blindly. Maybe next time we should all suggest analyst to said for long term investment u need to hold on to every stock you own. Because eventually everything will go up in long term.
18/05/2016 11:58

noobnnew

973 posts

Posted by noobnnew > 2016-05-18 13:55 | Report Abuse

talk to Johnny, I am here because I had been finger pointing. He is the loyal supporter, seems like don't understand the concept of never fall in love with a company.

Obsidian

Posted by Obsidian > 2016-05-18 14:29 | Report Abuse

always 1 liner question draw 1 essay reply. Surprisingly fishy...haha

Posted by Appleby Loh > 2016-05-18 14:44 | Report Abuse

Aiyoyo. Y quarrel at here? All are KArex fans don't blame each other. We should unite at here. Discuss only Karex matters. Do not blame each other! Don't use MAS as an example. Chinese control business are different from the bumi. Don't make people chicken hearted to read your statement!

noobnnew

973 posts

Posted by noobnnew > 2016-05-18 14:47 | Report Abuse

I will not even be here if someone does not start finger pointing process. Maybe he loss till cannot tahan d, so blame me for asking people to sell.

xexlone

387 posts

Posted by xexlone > 2016-05-18 14:54 | Report Abuse

10lots or 100lots can change listed company faith? I don think so...just a small potatoes....

lala26

204 posts

Posted by lala26 > 2016-05-18 16:53 | Report Abuse

@johny. Thank you for your suggestion. will try today since Johny always right. Johny always good. Johny no hidden agenda.

Posted by Tan Kah Fai > 2016-05-19 12:05 | Report Abuse

Aiks today so quite.... no one asking to sell today?

Posted by Forwardmind > 2016-05-19 12:06 | Report Abuse

Up...up...up...great

Obsidian

Posted by Obsidian > 2016-05-19 12:10 | Report Abuse

@kah fai, later sure gt ppl say another great chance to run, minimize loss, after QR then come n buy again. sure superb bargain deal......

ufis

504 posts

Posted by ufis > 2016-05-19 13:20 | Report Abuse

johny khong....
my top chartist said 'current downside' is 2.27 while the 'upside' is 2.85 - 3.15...
my small brain says i can lose 5% but the potential gains is 20%..now my kok is standing up... recommencing to raise my position in this superb co...
will nibble, tickle above 2.37 ONLY with a "trading" strategy/position in this round...
u will see a bigger buying volume at the close...

Posted by Johny Khong > 2016-05-19 14:10 | Report Abuse

@ufis, I'm not gonna comment anything here anymore. If there's anything, pls email me. Thks.

Posted by Appleby Loh > 2016-05-19 14:59 | Report Abuse

Johny Khong. Y? Please share here!

kinfatt999

2,913 posts

Posted by kinfatt999 > 2016-05-19 15:33 | Report Abuse

usd high boost up karex

Tigerbeer

390 posts

Posted by Tigerbeer > 2016-05-22 13:39 | Report Abuse

KAREX (Not Rated). Yesterday, KAREX surged 9.0 sen (3.86%) to close at RM2.42. The share price seems to be able to find some strong support at RM2.27 (S1), as it attempted to stage a rebound play yesterday. MACD histogram is looking to stage a bullish crossover, while strong uptick in Stochastic from its oversold region is indicating a sudden surge in buying momentum. Nonetheless, we observe that the share price could face another headwind soon exerted by its downtrend resistance line. Thus, we advise investors to look out for a decisive breakout above the downtrend resistance line at RM2.48/2.50 (R1), which could offer an opportunity for the share price to climb further up towards RM2.74 (R2) next. Failure to break the aforesaid level could result in the share price resuming its downtrend trajectory towards RM2.27 (S1) and possibly RM2.00 (S2) further.

Posted by Appleby Loh > 2016-05-23 09:56 | Report Abuse

Morning everyone! May I know when the QR come out? What date? Thanks

ksyewks

104 posts

Posted by ksyewks > 2016-05-24 10:33 | Report Abuse

good news today ?

lulhunter

180 posts

Posted by lulhunter > 2016-05-24 11:13 | Report Abuse

Quarterly Results incoming?? Dividend incoming??

i4investor

Posted by i4investor > 2016-05-24 11:58 | Report Abuse

no dividend, but u will get free gift condom

2,658 posts

Posted by arv18 > 2016-05-24 12:01 | Report Abuse

better wrap it up tight! whoops, i meant, better hang on tight. hopefully will be able to afford condom with profit. otherwise, have to go to 1Malaysia clinic for free condom.

Posted by ngjoshua > 2016-05-24 12:15 | Report Abuse

27 May, qr results will release

ufis

504 posts

Posted by ufis > 2016-05-24 17:56 | Report Abuse

bought at aver 2.37..pls refer 19/5 posting
SOLD 50% at 2.48 today n will SELL the rest tomorrow..
tq "tokkok"..thats my chartist's nickname..
why so easy to be in the money in karex??
wakakakikii

ksyewks

104 posts

Posted by ksyewks > 2016-05-25 11:11 | Report Abuse

Good news should be coming out today or tomorrow ! trust me ~

Piggybank

132 posts

Posted by Piggybank > 2016-05-25 11:40 | Report Abuse

Karex will be releasing its 3QFY16 results on 27 May 2016. We expect sub-par
earnings performance as the operating environment has turned unfavourable.
■ In 3QFY16, the RM strengthened against the US$ by 9.2% qoq, while latex prices
increased by 33.1% qoq. Latex costs constituted 28% of total cost in FY15.
■ Hence, we lower FY6/16-18 EPS by 11.5-15.4% and switch our valuation
methodology to DCF to better reflect the intrinsic value of Karex’s OBM segment.