PERAK TRANSIT BERHAD

KLSE (MYR): PTRANS (0186)

You're accessing 15 mins delay data. Turn on live stream now to enjoy real-time data!

Last Price

Today's Change

+0.01 (1.32%)

Day's Change

0.75 - 0.765

Trading Volume

7 people like this.

10,978 comment(s). Last comment by TreeTopView 1 hour ago

240gpark

215 posts

Posted by 240gpark > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Aminvest giving support. hmm.... still can go ?

JTleong

29 posts

Posted by JTleong > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Super ugly candlestick with volume. Believe more downside to come

Posted by sianglong91 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Technical wise, I think tomorrow going to have a mixed sentiment. Didn't expect the downturn coming from macros

Posted by TreeTopView > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Another 1.6 million bought today by the MD.

bojed

4,418 posts

Posted by bojed > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Should've sold yesterday adoiii now -1 sen loss.

I guess I'll just hold it for the next round of dividends.

danchong

453 posts

Posted by danchong > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

file:///C:/Users/Danny%20Chong/Downloads/Perak%20Transit%20220524_Amended.pdf

Aminvest has amended its report to

As at the end of March 2022, its PFF segment’s order book
amounted to RM30mil which will be recognised over the
next 12 months.

Posted by ZorosInvestFund > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

no matter what the PFF will still be recognized in this year, I guess 9/12 x RM30mil?
Zoros is still happy with the growth, keep it up Ptrans!

but looking at historical chart, the stock normally will fall after result release, then rebound to new high after few weeks, what was happening?

hoot9eonly

568 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

Take profit and leave, Wait for next adjustment and reenter again

After delivering a very solid quarterly with record revenue and net profit my sentiment remains a buy and hold. I'd assume a lot of the selling on Tuesday after the release of the quarterly was from punters who had jumped into the stock in recent weeks as it moved upwards. You could probably include some of Monday's buyers too.

As for the technicals, Tuesday's "sell off" brought the price below the short term moving average for the first time in almost two months, around March 10. Currently the damage to the chart appears very limited and only requires the price to move up to and beyond 69.5 for the short term trend to be back on track.

If it breaks above 69.5 , then we would be looking at the two previous targets of 70.5 and 72.5/73, imo.

seems like a good buy for long term, low valuation + good dividend+ recovery of economy + support by director

@ZorosInvestFund, I can't disagree with the four highlight points you mentioned, however the most important one you have left out is growth. That is the most relevant key word when referring to this company, imo.

Going through the recent quarterly again (for about the fifth time!! :) ) I can't see any reason why those figures can't be replicated throughout the remainder of this current financial year. In fact, there is no reason that I can currently see that those figures won't gradually increase, barring any unforeseen nasty local or global event. There are no "one off"additions that skew the quarter's revenue to appear better than they will be going forward. In fact, the one detrimental figure that softened the net profit figure was deferred tax liabilities.

For any investment stock I hold, I would never use a single quarterly report to determine the remainder of the year's results, but in this case I am struggling to find anything that will negatively effect their revenue and profit for FY22.

I ask the question to holders for a debate, is there any reason that you can currently see that the revenue for FY22 could not be around Rm160 million?
I hope long term holders make comments.

@TreeTopView can't agree more with that. From aminvest report, we see there is a almost certain growth in the next few years due to potential increase of rate from Kampar Putra Central, commencement of Bidor Sentral in 2023, and also the logistic tenant. It's a low risk high return investment from my view

Posted by AhChewYuann > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

positive cash so far so its good

Posted by sianglong91 > 1 month ago | Report Abuse

All I care is this company growth is commendable, futuristic and not to forget their increment of ESG rating which will attract more investors

remus

104 posts

Posted by remus > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

- Ptran entered strategic alliance agreement with edotco Malaysia to appoint the latter to provide the services to build, erect, install, construct, maintain and operate the relevant in-building solutions.
- edotco Malaysia shall pay rental for the usage of the relevant locations required or requested by edotco Malaysia for the installation and erection of the relevant assets and to enter into a tenancy agreement for each of the relevant locations.
Questions:
Who will pay for the installation of services/in-building solutions? any Capex requirement from PTRANS? estimate how many locations & what rental income?

Posted by TreeTopView > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@remus, Edotco is primarily a tower services provider, so they will be renting space from PTrans for those instillations. I would assume there would be no Capex for PTrans as edotco will build and charge their clients for utilising their tower space.
The announcement states that Edotco will be paying market price for the rental space.

Seem,s like a nice new rental revenue stream for PTrans, imo.

kimpau

561 posts

Posted by kimpau > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

more upcoming fantastic news!!! stay tuned!!!

Posted by filifala666 > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

gogogo

kimpau

561 posts

if invest ptrans-wb RM0.15 now, potentially 6 months~12 months later will be RM0.30!!!

invest RM15k, in 6 months~12 months will be RM30k!!!

invest RM150k, in 6 months~12 months will be RM300k!!!

invest RM1.5m, in 6 months~12 months will be RM3m!!!

kimpau

561 posts

PTRANS-WB gearing 4.8, premium 25%, super cheap!!!

hoot9eonly

568 posts

Posted by hoot9eonly > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

Sentiment bad. Interest buyer. Discount soon ?

Posted by software guy > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

@kimpau, PTRANS did not hit 0.79 by end of May 2022.

bojed

4,418 posts

Posted by bojed > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

YEEEHAAAA!!!!!

cheeseburger

2,483 posts

Posted by cheeseburger > 3 weeks ago | Report Abuse

no worry, we still buying.

kimpau

561 posts

on the way~ stay tuned!!!

unclelimhuat

1,101 posts

Posted by unclelimhuat > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

hoot ptrans-wb before too late, rare golden chance 可遇不可求

kimpau

561 posts

Posted by kimpau > 2 weeks ago | Report Abuse

2022-06-09

Insider

DATIN SRI LIM SOW KENG (a substantial shareholder) acquired 380,000 shares on 09-Jun-2022.

2022-06-09

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a substantial shareholder) acquired 380,000 shares on 09-Jun-2022.

2022-06-09

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 380,000 shares at 0.717 on 09-Jun-2022.

kimpau

561 posts

2022-06-10

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a substantial shareholder) acquired 528,800 shares on 10-Jun-2022.

2022-06-10

Insider

DATIN SRI LIM SOW KENG (a substantial shareholder) acquired 528,800 shares on 10-Jun-2022.

2022-06-10

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 528,800 shares at 0.721 on 10-Jun-2022.

kimpau

561 posts

stay tuned!!!

kimpau

561 posts

Posted by kimpau > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

2022-06-15

Insider

DATIN SRI LIM SOW KENG (a substantial shareholder) acquired 350,000 shares on 15-Jun-2022.

2022-06-15

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) transferred 11,000,000 shares on 15-Jun-2022.

2022-06-15

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) transferred 4,000,000 shares on 15-Jun-2022.

2022-06-15

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) transferred 3,000,000 shares on 15-Jun-2022.

2022-06-15

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 350,000 shares at 0.699 on 15-Jun-2022.

Posted by TreeTopView > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

The MD of this company seems to have an insatiable appetite for buying shares in this company.
Last Friday's purchases along with yesterday's should take his total buying in the last two months to around 10 million shares. Seems like a positive sign of his confidence in the business.

I continue to hold this stock.

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 1,010,000 shares at 0.707 on 17-Jun-2022.

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 1,245,000 shares at 0.708 on 20-Jun-2022.

Posted by TreeTopView > 1 week ago | Report Abuse

An updated report from AmInvest today for PTrans.
https://klse.i3investor.com/web/pricetarget/research/63751

They seem to have a good handle on the company with realistic expectations going forward. I can't see anything in the report that I'd disagree with, although it would have been handy if they had asked the company if they had secured any new tenants. Apart from that, all good with this update from them.

Posted by TreeTopView > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

The MD's buying continues yesterday :)

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 782,000 shares at 0.726 on 21-Jun-2022.

remus

104 posts

Posted by remus > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

21-Jun-2022 DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT Direct 16.04%, Total 29.66% 207,094,599 shares
27-Apr-2022 DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT Direct 16.18%, Total 31.05% 197,026,299 shares
Dato Sri acquired 10m shares since end April, but total shareholdings % actually reduced, why like that ah?

Posted by aasonwu1989 > 6 days ago | Report Abuse

There was a private placement in May 2022, which has diluted the share.

Posted by TreeTopView > 5 days ago | Report Abuse

A new day, and a new round of buying by the MD.
That should bring his buying to around 12.5 million since April.

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 2,550,000 shares at 0.724 on 22-Jun-2022.

kimpau

561 posts

Posted by kimpau > 4 days ago | Report Abuse

2022-06-22

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a substantial shareholder) acquired 2,550,000 shares on 22-Jun-2022.

2022-06-22

Insider

DATIN SRI LIM SOW KENG (a substantial shareholder) acquired 2,550,000 shares on 22-Jun-2022.

2022-06-22

Insider

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 2,550,000 shares at 0.724 on 22-Jun-2022.

kimpau

561 posts

Stocks on Radar - Perak Transit

AmInvest
Publish date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022, 09:35 AM

Perak Transit’s buying interest is back after it broke out of the 2-week bullish flag pattern with a long white candle two sessions ago. With the stock pushing near its 52-week high, which coincides with its rising EMAs, the bullish momentum may be present now. A bullish bias may emerge above the RM0.70 level, with a stop-loss set at RM0.66, below the 50-day EMA. Towards the upside, the near-term resistance level is seen at RM0.76, followed by RM0.80.

Entry : RM0.70–0.725

Target : RM0.76, RM0.80

Exit : RM0.66

Source: AmInvest Research - 23 Jun 2022

kimpau

561 posts

On behalf of the Board of PTRANS, we wish to announce that The Combined Bus Services Sdn Bhd (“Landlord”), a 99.96%-owned subsidiary of the Company has on 23 June 2022 entered into a Tenancy Agreement (“Agreement”) with TF Value-Mart Sdn Bhd [Registration No. 199901007223 (482123-U)] (“Tenant” or “TFVM”) to grant a tenancy of the Demised Premises (as hereinafter defined) to the Tenant to operate a supermarket business in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement.

The Demised Premises is located at the ground floor of an integrated public transportation terminal (“Bidor Sentral”) to be constructed on all that piece of land held under H.S.(D) 25876, PT 11387, Mukim Bidor, Daerah Batang Padang, Negeri Perak with a built-up area of approximately 52,000 square feet together with not less than 100 dedicated car parks for the use by the Tenant and the customers of the Tenant.

The tenancy shall commence (“Tenancy Commencement Date”) upon issuance of the Certificate of Completion and Compliance in respect of Bidor Sentral and the last day of the fit-out period where the Tenant will be granted a licence to carry out renovation and fit-out works of the Demised Premises with free rental for a period of three (3) months from the date the Tenant accepted the delivery of vacant possession of the Demised Premises.

The initial term of the tenancy is three (3) years commencing from the Tenancy Commencement Date followed by four (4) renewal period options for further terms of three (3) years each upon the expiry of each three (3)-year term. The rental for the initial term of three (3) years shall be increased by 8% for each renewal period.

Bidor Sentral is a new integrated public transportation terminal consisting bus terminal, retail lots, convention hall, badminton hall, bowling center, supermarket and other entertainment or leisure components in Bidor and is expected to be completed by the second half of year 2023. PTRANS aims to bring in TFVM as a core anchor tenant in Bidor Sentral. In collaboration with TFVM, it allows PTRANS to provide essential shopping experience to the customers, while attracting more footfall traffic to Bidor Sentral. In addition, this collaboration is in line with the Group’s plan to drive modernised and sustainable urban transport services in the terminals, while further diversifying into more innovative leasing ideas within the terminals.

The Agreement is not subject to the approval of the shareholders of PTRANS.

None of the directors, major shareholders of PTRANS and/or persons connected to them has any interest, direct or indirect, in the Agreement.

This announcement is dated 23 June 2022.

kimpau

561 posts

if invest ptrans-wb RM0.15 now, potentially 6 months~12 months later will be RM0.30!!!

invest RM15k, in 6 months~12 months will be RM30k!!!

invest RM150k, in 6 months~12 months will be RM300k!!!

invest RM1.5m, in 6 months~12 months will be RM3m!!!

kimpau

561 posts

stay tuned!!!

Posted by TreeTopView > 2 days ago | Report Abuse

The technicals are indicating a possible break above the current 73 cent price point. Seems to me that 75 and 78 cents are the two areas to be focussing on over the next few weeks.
Obviously it will depend a lot on the sentiment of the overall market for the upcoming week, with no major slaps on global markets.,

Posted by tham hoe yean > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

strong momentum, will break higher tomorrow.

Posted by yewnamhung > 1 day ago | Report Abuse

Well done, tomorrow up~up ~ n ~go higher.

Posted by TreeTopView > 12 hours ago | Report Abuse

The MD still continues to buy.

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 678,100 shares at 0.745 on 27-Jun-2022.

Posted by TreeTopView > 1 hour ago | Report Abuse

And today the MD buys yet another bundle of shares at an average of just under 76 cents. That will take his purchases from late April until today to around 14 million shares.

DATO' SRI CHEONG KONG FITT (a company director) acquired 717,600 shares at 0.757 on 28-Jun-2022.

Post a Comment