Posted by stockraider > 2014-04-28 09:48 | Report Abuse

The objective of this new topic stock talk.....!! Especially undervalue stocks with margin of safety stock. Also for people to critical review & raider's napshot pick & portfolio

10 people like this.

402 comment(s). Last comment by rchi 2017-02-12 13:11

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-12 00:33 | Report Abuse

Quote from: stockraider on July 10, 2015, 05:13:56 PM

WITHIN 3 DAYS.....AFTER RAIDER BOUGHT CIMB 50.....DURING TURBULUNCE.....THE SHARE HAD MOVE FROM RM 1.25 TO RM 1.355 LOH...!! A GAIN OF 8.4% LOH....!!
THIS IS A PURE SYSTEMATIC PLAY BY RAIDER ON CHINA LOH.....!!
PLEASE NOTE......THERE IS NO MARGIN OF SAFETY....FOR INVESTING ON CIMB50.....BCOS IT IS AN ETF LOH....!!
RAIDER IS BETTING ON CHINA INDEX & WEAKENING OF RM V YUAN AND HK DOLLAR LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-12 00:34 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-12 00:35 | Report Abuse

RAIDER COMMENT: IF CHINA FALLING STOCKMARKET HAS SERIOUS NEGATIVE RAMIFICATION TO MSIA.....THEN SHARP RECOVERY STOCKMARKET WILL HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT TO MSIA LOH....!!

THANKS TO PRESIDENT XIN.....CHINA MARKET IS REBOUNDING LOH.....!!
PRESIDENT XIN HAS DECLARE WAR ON THE BEARS....AND WARN THEM NOT TO MESS AROUND WITH CHINA....OR ELSE BE PREPARE TO SUFFER GREAT DEFEAT LOH.....!!

UNLIKE THE PRESIDENT OF USA....WHO NEED TO SHARE FINANCIAL POWER WITH THE CONGRESS, SENATE AND FEDERAL RESERVE.....!!

PRESIDENT XIN HAS COMPLETE POWER AND FREE HAND TO SHAPE THE FINANCIAL FUTURE OF CHINA LOH....!!

DO NOT MESS WITH THIS VERY POWERFUL MAN LOH......A STRONG WARNING TO THE BEAR MAH....!!

FOR INVESTOR....RAIDER SAY VERY BULL LOH....& START BUYING MAH....!! :cash: :cash: :cash: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !

YES CHINA WILL RECOVER & WILL PULL THE REST OF ASIA WILL HIM....SO HAVE CONFIDENT & BELIEVE IN PRESIDENT XIN LOH.......!!

IF PRESIDENT XIN WANTS CHINA MKT TO REBOUND.....IT SHALL REBOUND LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-07-24 21:37 | Report Abuse

) WTK

WTK
1)Bought 1.6.2015. RM 0.995 adjust for dividend Rm 0.975. Cost RM 20k
dividend rec rm 0.02

2) FGV
Bought 1.6.2015 RM 2.00. Cost RM 40k
Sold 9.6.2015. RM 1.89
(Sold all loss Rm 4500.)

3) PADINI

Bought 1.6.2015. RM 1.355 Cost RM 20k
DIVIDEND received RM 0.025. Received cash RM

4) GUH
Bought 1.6.2015. Rm 1.01. Cost RM 20k

5) YSP
Bought 1.6.2015. Rm 2.135 adjust for div . Cost RM 20k
div rec Rm 0.065

6) Hong Leong Ind
buy 24.6.2015 Rm 4.44. Cost Rm 20k.

7) Superlon
buy 25.6.2015 Rm 1.33 adj for div. Cost Rm 20k
div rm 0.02 received

8) Media-c
buy 26.6-2015 Rm 0.60 adj for div. Cost Rm 20k
div received rm 0.015

9) Facb
buy 2.7.2015 Rm 1.07..Cost Rm 20k

10) hWANG
BUY 3.7.2015 Rm 2.01..Cost Rm 20k

11) CIMB 25
Buy 7.7.2015 Rm 1.25...Cost Rm 20k
Buy 14.7.2015 Rm 1.35...Cost Rm 40k

12) Puncak
Buy 13.7.2015 Rm 2.74...Cost Rm 20k

13) Osk
Buy 20.7.2015 Rm 1.86....Cost Rm 20k

PLEASE NOTE....RAIDER'S DIVIDEND ADJ ONCE ONLY....DURING THE YR OF PURCHASE.
SUBSEQUENTLY THE PERIOD AFTER.....THE DIV IS TREATED AS OPERATING INCOME LOH....!!

As per raider portfolio.....raider's napshot top performer is YSP loh....!!

Thums up for growth stock play loh.....!!

Raider is making another purchase;

14) Ahealth
Buy 24.7.2015 Rm 4.27......cost Rm 20k

Why Ahealth ?
Another Growth Stock similar to YSP mah......!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-02 09:49 | Report Abuse

BELOW IS A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE OF B GRAHAM WHEN SELECTING STOCK, THAT NO NEED FURTHER EXPLAINATION......RAIDER WILL JUST FILL UP ANY GAPS N MAKE IT MORE POTENT LOH;

Ben Graham Checklist for Finding Undervalued Stocks

In addition to identifying and quantifying important value components, Graham left us with an assortment of general stock selection rules. He created a number of checklists at different times in his career to serve different investment objectives and portfolio strategies. The checklists review different aspects of a company's financial strength, intrinsic value, and the realtionship with price.

Here is a Ben Graham Checklist for Finding Undervalued Stocks

Criterias

Risk
1. Earnings to price (the inverse of P/E) is double the high-grade corporate bond yield. If the high-grade bond yields 7%, then earnings to price should be 14%. UNDERSTAND THE PE IS A FUNCTION OF YIELD MAH.
2. P/E ratio that is 0.4 times the highest average P/E achieved in the last 5 years. PRUDENT U SHOULD NOT OVERPAY.
3. Dividend yield is 2/3 the high-grade bond yield. U NEED THE DIVIDEND TO SUPPORT YOUR INVESTMENT
4. Stock price of 2/3 the tangible book value per share. U DO NOT OVERPAY BASED ON ASSETS VALUE
5. Stock price of 2/3 the net current asset value. MORE STRINGENT THE COMPANY HAVE GOOD LIQUIDITY & U R NOT OVERPAYING FOR IT LOH.....!!

NOTICE THIS LOH.....STRICTLY SPEAKING COMPANY LIKE NESTLE, D LADY, PBANK WILL NOT QUALIFY IF U APPLY THE ABOVE TEST.
THE SELECTION FOR BLUECHIPS & GROWTH STOCK USE A DIFFERENT MODEL OF SELECTION IMPROVISE BY W, BUFFET,

Financial strength
6. Total debt is lower than tangible book value. THIS IS TO ENSURE NO OVER LEVERAGE
7. Current ratio (current assets/current liabilities) is greater than 2. MAKE SURE THERE IS LIQUIDITY LOH...!!
8. Total debt is no more than liquidation value. RAIDER SAY STRICTLY DEBT SHOULD NEVER EXCEED 33% TO THE ASSETS VALUE IF LIQUIDATED.

Earnings stability
9. Earnings have doubled in most recent 10 years. THERE IS AN ELEMENT OF EARNING STABILITY & GROWTH
10. Earnings have declined no more than 5% in 2 of the past 10 years. THE EARNINGS IS STABLE

STRICTLY SPEAKING THE ABOVE TEST WILL FAIL IF U APPLY IT TO KLK, IOI, UNITED PLANTATION

If a stock meets 7 of the 10 criteria, it is probably a good value, according to Graham.

If you're income oriented, Graham recommended paying special attention to items 1 through 7.

If you're concerned about growth and safety, items 1 through 5 and 9 and 10 are important.

If you're concerned with aggressive growth, ignore item 3, reduce the emphasis on 4 through 6, and weigh 9 and 10 heavily. REMEMBER THIS LOH....B GRAHAM ACTUALLY DO NOT ENCOURAGE US TO PICK STOCKS BASED ON GROWTH...BCOS HE WILL THERE IS AN ELEMENT OF SPECULATION OR GAMBLING ELEMENT IS IN PLAY MAH...!! BUT OF COURSE HE STILL POSITIVE IF THE MARGIN OF SAFETY ELEMENT IS ACHIEVE AND THE STOCK HAS GROWTH ELEMENT HE WILL STRONGLY SUPPORT LOH....!!

Again, these checklists are a guideline and example, not a cookbook recipe you should follow precisely. They are a way of thinking and an example of how you may construct your own value investing system. . YES IMPROVE IT...LIKE WHAT RAIDER ALWAYS DO MAH...!! RAIDER HAVE BEEN USING COPY CAT LEECH TECH BUT RAIDER ALWAYS IMPROVE UPON IT LOH.!!

The criteria mentioned above are probably more focussed on dividends and safety than even today's value investors choose to be. But today's value investing practice owes an immense debt to this type of financial and investment analysis.

RAIDER LIKE TO ADD SOME OF THE VERY IMPORTANT CRITERIA MISSING HERE LOH;

1) A STRONG INTEGRITY OF THE MANAGEMENT & A GOOD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE
2) STABILITY OF THE BUSINESS IN TERMS OF IT HAVING COMPETITIVE EDGE LIKE ECONOMIC MOATS OR MARKET LEADERSHIPS
3) THE COMPANY REALLY SHARE THE SUCCESS WITH SHAREHOLDERS
4) A GOOD STABLE PROSPECT AND WITH GROWTH STORY IS PREFER.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-02 09:53 | Report Abuse

The question to ask yourself: Can I get more for my money somewhere else?

Recognise your mistakes

If you have a good person running the business and the business is not making money, you need to recognise the business is not a good one. Take action to get out of this business, you are in the wrong business..

When prices fall

I love it when the prices of the things I buy go down. This applies to stocks too.

Many people think the stock knows more than they do. So when the stock goes down in price, they think the stock is telling them something. They take the price as if it is a referendum on themselves versus the stock.

The truth is the stock doesn't know what you pay to own it. The stock doesn't even know if you own it. You are nothing to the stock. Yet, the stock is everything to you. You remembered paying $10.13 for the stock.

RAIDER SEE; WHEN STOCK PRICE GO DOWN....NORMALLY IS DUE TO 2 REASON LOH....!!

1) THE BUSINESS ITSELF
IF THE BUSINESS IS PERMANENTLY AFFECTED.....BETTER LARI KUAT KUAT LOH...!!

2) MR MARKET ACTION
IF DUE TO MR MARKET FEAR ACTION & NOT DUE TO BUSINESS ITSELF....U MAY BUY MORE LOH....!!

ALSO RECOGNISE THERE IS A COMPETING DEMAND FOR YOUR INVESTMENT RESOURCES
The only question to ask yourself: Can I get more for my money somewhere else?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-02 09:57 | Report Abuse

Quote from: Oly Shyte on Yesterday at 12:09:44 AM

Oly has reduced 60% long term investment in equities due to our highly sophisticated government actions lately. ;)

Stockraider, remember to control the number of stocks you're holding (this goes to Oly too!). Do not repeat the same mistakes ! :nod: :phew:

The Low Yat Plaza tragedy makes you wonder.... :!!

RAIDER COMMENT;

Yes....the political situation....makes u worry....loh....!!
But if u want to stay in msia......and do not want to buy foreign stocks.....what are your longterm option leh ?
Certainly keeping a lot of RM cash is not a long term option....U have low yield & depreciating currency mah...!!

Raider suggest;

Strategy

1) Buy profitable export orientated stock....ensure got margin of safety & dividend paying.
2) Buy huge discounted margin of safety stocks with dividend paying.
3) Buy companies.....which had a very large investment oversea & had good corporate governance & track records
4) Buy ETF which invest in oversea market for systematic exposure.

What to avoid ?

1) Avoid political nominee stock.....contrary to common thinking advocate....that suggest to buy into this stock which has the patronage of people in power....these companies are usually not efficient....business depend on political boss
2) Avoid GLC as per political nominee stocks
3) Avoid company that have high gearing
4) Avoid company that had corporate governance problem
5) Do not buy company is overvalue with no margin of safety
6) Do not buy company which has deteriorating prospect and had low margin of safety loh....!!

If u look into Raider latest napshot 14.....only one had political linked....Puncak loh....!!
This is an exception.....bcos this is a liquidation play.....which is highly defensive mah....!!

calvintaneng

53,498 posts

Posted by calvintaneng > 2015-08-02 10:07 | Report Abuse

Stockraider,

Good writeup!

For today take a break. Visit www.chick.com

Just spend one day on it. It's worth a life time of learning. I have read Jack Chick cartoons for 40 years.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-02 10:30 | Report Abuse

The Best Advice I Can Possibly Give About Investing
Author: MrWealthy4321 | Publish date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015, 04:17 PM

Earlier this month, I was hanging out with one of the greatest guitar players on the planet...

He has been on the cover of most major guitar magazines at some point in the last year... but he doesn't know a lot about investing. So as we were hanging out in his hotel room, just the two of us trading guitars back and forth, he eventually asked me for my investing advice.

He told me he had some savings, and he was looking for "a hot tip" to make "a quick buck." (Those were his words.) He said if I couldn't help him, maybe I could point him in the direction of someone who could.

I winced to myself... and collected my thoughts...

Here I was, hanging out with one of my heroes in music... and I had two options:

• Did I brush off the question and get back to music?

• Or did I give him the REAL answer... one I was sure he didn't want to hear?

I took a deep breath and gave him the REAL answer.

As I think back on it, the advice I gave him is the best advice I can possibly give to anyone starting out. Here's what I said:

• First off, there's no such thing as "a hot tip" or "a quick buck."

• Second, if you don't understand it, then don't buy it. Period.

You will be tempted to go against these two things. Many times.

Don't do it. The quicker you believe me on these two things, the quicker you will stop losing money and start making it.

I didn't stop there. I told this hero of mine:

• Nobody will care more about your finances than you. How many rock stars have gone broke by handing off their money responsibilities? Don't do it! You have to captain your own ship. You can't hand that off to someone else.

• Lastly, don't buy what's popular. Real estate was popular in 2006, for example, and many people got crushed.

I told him how I have been buying property, and how a rental property ticks all the boxes today.

Hopefully, he took my advice to heart and didn't do something stupid. I don't often talk about these four things because they're "basics" to me. But you never want to lose sight of the fundamentals.

Make sure these things are ingrained in your head... Teach them to your spouse... and ultimately to your kids.

These four things will do more for building your net worth than just about any stock recommendation I can give. Commit to them.

RAIDER COMMENT; COMING TO HOT TIP.....THIS IS A DILEMA FACING SUCCESSFUL INVESTOR WHETHER TO ADVISE OR NOT LOH??
IS THERE REALLY A HOT TIP FOR INVESTMENT ? RAIDER FRANKLY SPEAKING IS YES !!

IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR HOT TIPS.....UNDER RAIDER CRITERIA IT MUST SATISFY THE MARGIN OF SAFETY REQUIREMENT, GROWTH PROSPECT AND CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AS A BASIC REQUIREMENT LOH.

ONCE THE STOCK START TO SHOW SIGN OF MOMENTUM N START TO MOVE IN......U JUMP IN. THIS IS WHAT DESCRIBE AS A HOT TIP LOH.....!!!
THIS ARE STOCK WITH ALREADY IDENTIFIED A GOOD BUY & BUT TECHNICALLY THE MARKET ACTION IS CONFIRMING IT.
THE STOCK PRICE IS READY FOR A QUICK RERATING LOH.....!!

f22raptor

608 posts

Posted by f22raptor > 2015-08-02 11:01 | Report Abuse

Raider,you are good in fa but need lessons in ta.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-02 11:10 | Report Abuse

Raptor,

Basic Ta like momentum Raider understand & apply regularly loh!.
This is good enough for raider mah....!!

f22raptor

608 posts

Posted by f22raptor > 2015-08-02 11:16 | Report Abuse

Raider,you are knowlegable yet humble..give you a like.

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-08-02 11:26 | Report Abuse

Stockraider I bookmarked you already

Bs1688

436 posts

Posted by Bs1688 > 2015-08-02 12:53 | Report Abuse

Stock raider, tqvm for sharing . Have u written any book on your findings?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-03 00:28 | Report Abuse

Hi all,

This thread area...is intended to be a knowledge area...the article are compile & extracted from good investment blogposting...many....many ....great investment books.....raider had read.....!!
Raider's past experience, training & advice from Raider's mentor and sifu Senior Analyst.
Raider good friend tukang tilik and raider's business investigation friends 009 investigation team.

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2015-08-03 00:33 | Report Abuse

uummmmmmmmmmmm ... any stock for tj to monitor monday ? thanks stock raider :)

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-03 00:38 | Report Abuse

11 Red Flags Events That Just Happened As We Enter The Pivotal Month Of August 2015

Author: MrWealthy4321 | Publish date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015, 04:01 PM

Are you ready for what is coming in August? All over America, economic, political and social tensions are building, and the next 30 days could turn out to be pivotal. In July, we saw things start to turn. As you will read about below, a major six year trendline for the S&P 500 was finally broken this month, Chinese stocks crashed, commodities crashed, and debt problems started erupting all over the planet. I fully expect that this next month (August) will be a month of transition as we enter an extremely chaotic time in the fall and winter. Things are unfolding in textbook fashion for another major global financial crisis in the months ahead, and yet most people refuse to see what is happening. In their blind optimism, they want to believe that things will somehow be different this time. Well, the coming months will definitely reveal who was right and who was wrong. The following are 11 red flag events that just happened as we enter the pivotal month of August 2015…

#1 Puerto Rico is going to default on a 58 million dollar debt payment that is due on Saturday. Even though this has serious implications for the U.S. financial system, Barack Obama has said that there will be no bailout for “America’s Greece”.

#2 As James Bailey has pointed out, the most important trendline for the S&P 500 has finally been broken after holding up for six years. This is a critical technical signal that will likely motivate a significant number of investors to sell off their holdings in the weeks ahead.

#3 The IMF is indicating that it will not take part in the new Greek debt deal. As a result, the whole thing may completely fall apart…
Leaked minutes of the fund’s latest board meeting, which took place on Wednesday, showed staff “cannot reach agreement at this stage” on whether to take part in the new €86bn (£60bn) bailout for Greece. The document said there were doubts over the capacity of the Athens Government to implement economic reforms, as well as the over the sustainability of the country’s sovereign debt pile, which is now projected to hit 200 percent of GDP.

The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, only sanctioned a new Greek deal earlier this month on the condition that the IMF takes part.

#4 Italy is going down the exact same path as Greece, but Italy is going to be a much larger problem for Europe because it has a far, far larger economy. This week, we learned that youth unemployment in Italy has reached a 38-year high of 44 percent, and Italy’s debt to GDP ratio has now hit 135 percent.

#5 The Canadian economy has officially entered a new recession. This is something that was not supposed to happen.

#6 The price of oil plummeted close to 20 percentduring the month of July. It was the worst month for the price of oil that we have seen since October 2008, which just happened to be during the height of the last financial crisis.

#7 Commodities just had their worst month in almost four years. As I have written about previously, we witnessed a collapse in commodity prices just before the stock market crash of 2008 too.

#8 Thanks to Barack Obama, the U.S. coal industry is imploding, and some of the largest coal producers in the entire country have just announced that they aredeclaring bankruptcy…

On Thursday, Bloomberg reported that the biggest American producer of coking coal, Alpha Natural Resources, could file for bankruptcy as soon as Monday.

Competitor Walter Energy filed for bankruptcy earlier this month, and several others have done the same this year.

#9 For the month of July, the Shanghai Composite Index was down 13.4 percent. Despite unprecedented government intervention to prop up the market, it was the worst month for Chinese stocks since October 2009.

#10 A major red flag that a recession in the United States is fast approaching is the fact that Exxon Mobile just announced their worst earnings for a single quartersince 2009. Compared to the same time period one year ago, Exxon Mobile’s earnings were down 51 percent.

#11 Chevron is another oil giant that has seen earnings plunge. In the second quarter of this year, Chevron’s earnings were down an eye-popping 90 percent from a year ago.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-03 00:39 | Report Abuse

And in this list I didn’t even mention the economic chaos that is happening down in South America. For full coverage of that, please see my previous article entitled “The South American Financial Crisis Of 2015“.

To a certain extent, I can understand why most Americans are not alarmed about the months ahead. The relative stability of the past several years has lulled most of us into a false sense of security, and the mainstream media is assuring everyone that everything is going to be just fine and that brighter days are ahead. At this point, many believe that it is patently absurd to suggest that we could see an economic collapse in 2015. But of course even though the signs were glaringly apparent, very few of us anticipated the financial crisis of 2008 either.

A few weeks ago, I authored a piece entitled “The Last Days Of ‘Normal Life’ In America“, and I stand by every single word of that article. I truly believe that the era of debt-fueled prosperity that we have been enjoying for so long is coming to an end, and our standard of living will never again get back to this level.

Just yesterday, I had the chance to go over and stock up on some emergency supplies at a dollar store. It always astounds me what you can still buy for a dollar. The combined cost of raw materials, manufacturing, packaging, shipping and retailing most of these items shouldn’t be less than a dollar, but thanks to having the reserve currency of the world we are still able to go to these big box stores and fill up our carts with lots and lots of extremely inexpensive merchandise.

Unfortunately, this massively inflated standard of living is going to come crashing to a halt. This next financial crisis is going to destroy the system that is currently producing such comfortable lifestyles for the vast majority of us, and that will be an extremely painful experience.

So enjoy this summer for as long as it lasts. Even though August threatens to be pivotal, it is going to be nothing compared to what will follow.

Fall and winter are coming.

Prepare while there is still time to do so...!!

THE ABOVE NEGATIVE NEWS....ALWAYS HAPPEN....BUT MOST IMPORTANT IS YOUR INTERPRETATION.....WHETHER THE GLASS IS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FILL ?

AS FOR RAIDER.... CAN HONESTLY SAY; YES I AM READY LOH.....!!

WHAT RAIDER MEAN ? AS LONG AS U PRUDENTLY MANAGE YOUR INVESTMENT WITH MARGIN OF SAFETY....U R PREPARE TO TAKE SHOCKS ANYTIME LOH....!!
AFTER THE STORM.....THE SUN WILL SHINE BRIGHT AGAIN.....U WILL ENJOY THE FRUITS AGAIN LOH....!!

THE STOCKMARKET WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.....THE BIG UP & DOWN......ALWAYS RUN IN A CYCLE LOH....!!
AS LONG AS U CAN STAND THE PRESSURE.....U WILL ALWAYS BENEFIT MAH.....!!

THEREFORE U NEED TO PRUDENTLY MANAGE YOUR INVESTMENT & PREPARE FOR SHOCK LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-03 00:45 | Report Abuse

Tjh,

Raider stock pick about 13 stocks are highlighted earlier.
For momentum play pick....maybe u can look into HLI and Ahealth loh...!!

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-08-03 00:51 | Report Abuse

Raider de man!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-03 19:12 | Report Abuse

Do Your Investments Require Catalysts? kcchongnz

Author: kcchongnz | Publish date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015, 09:47 PM

Look me in the eyes. Does your stock have a catalyst?

For every stock you buy, does it have a catalyst?

Catalyst, catalyst, catalyst. It is a buzz word in Bursa. Many investors are obsessed with identifying a catalyst; a quarterly earnings improvement, an earnings surprise, a merger and acquisition, a spinoff, procurement of a big job, a bonus and free warrant issues, sharks coming, syndicates going to goring (jack the share price up, not down?) etc.

Often when I write about stocks with fundamental value investing principles, people said:
• My selection of stocks based on uptrend and momentum is always better than yours. Your cheap stocks will remain cheap, no use, won’t go up in price.
• You wait sampai tua lah (wait until you get old) as there are no catalyst in your stocks.

There is certainly nothing wrong with spending time identifying, evaluating, and analyzing a catalyst if you have the skills, time and the information available, clout because you are a big investor to do that. But I have none of the above.

I follow the School of Value Investing. The father of value investing, Benjamin Graham wanted just one thing and spent his days with Walter Schloss searching for cheap stocks.
Walter Schloss built his exemplary track record of 20% returns for 47 years just on the foundation of buying cheap stocks.

Before you can say you are better than him because you made 100% for the past seven months, Walter Schloss had turned $100,000 invested in 1955 to $527 m in 2002!

He simply bought cheap stocks with low debts, with the idea that eventually, these lowly debts companies as a group will survive, and thus the stock prices would revert to the mean. In some instances, the businesses improved and that represented enormous upside potential for the stocks in his portfolio.

Warren Buffett, a student of Benjamin Graham, transformed himself from buying cheap stocks which he was also very successful in, to investing in one thing, awesome companies with reasonable prices.
That $US100,000 invested in 1964, when Buffett took over the company and shares cost just $US19, would be worth about $US1.2 billion dollars today.

Joel Greenblatt using his Magic Formula investing strategy, i.e. buying good companies with high return on invested capital at cheap price, or high earnings yield (ebit/Enterprise value),
The Magic formula outperformed S&P 17 out of the 22 years and achieved a compounded annual growth of 23.8% as compared to the 9.6% of S&P. $100000 invested 22 years ago in 1988 has grown to $10.9m by the end of 2009, even after the US sublime crisis in 2008-2009. This is by no means a small feat.

None of the above mentioned anything in any of their writings about seeking a catalyst such as a jump in profit in a quarterly report or two to make a successful investment. In fact, they told you the opposite,

“Just sit and wait”,
“Investing in a business is a long-term endeavor, not a short term speculating”.

The problem is that sitting and waiting is torture today. There has to be action. There has to be improved profit in the next quarter or two. There has to be fast moves up and if something doesn’t play out within a few days or a few months, it’s a dud and not worth keeping any longer. “Next!”

“Investors today lack assiduity”. That’s Charlie Munger’s technical term for sitting on your * and doing nothing.
So what do I do? I generally follow one value investor, Joel Greenblatt; buy good companies at cheap prices, and just sitting on my *, wait and doing nothing.

Good companies normally don’t come cheap in matured bourses. But in Bursa, there are if you know how to search for them.

RAIDER COMMENT; IT IS OK....TO LOOK FOR CATALYST LOH.....!!
BUT B4.....THAT....MAKE SURE U BOUGHT.....A GOOD AMOUNT OF THE PARTICULAR....MARGIN OF SAFETY STOCK WHICH HAVE GOOD PROSPECT LOH....!!

WHEN THE CATALYST IS IDENTIFIED & TRIGGERED.....U JUST GO & BUY MORE....TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MOMENTUM MAH......!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-03 19:19 | Report Abuse

Quote from: iiinvestsmart on August 01, 2015, 10:57:33 PM

Why 99% of trading is pointless

An astonishing $32 trillion in securities changes hands every year with no net positive impact for investors, charges Vanguard Group Founder John Bogle.

Meanwhile, corporate finance — the reason Wall Street exists — is just a tiny slice of the total business. The nation's big investment banks probably could work for less than a week and take the rest of the year off with no real effect on the economy.

"The job of finance is to provide capital to companies. We do it to the tune of $250 billion a year in IPOs and secondary offerings," Bogle told Time in an interview.

"What else do we do? We encourage investors to trade about $32 trillion a year. So the way I calculate it, 99% of what we do in this industry is people trading with one another, with a gain only to the middleman. It's a waste of resources."

Rent seekers

It's a lot of money, $32 trillion. Nearly double the entire U.S. economy moving from one pocket to another, with a toll-taker in the middle. Most people refer to them as "stock brokers," but let's call them what they are — toll-takers and rent-seekers.

Rent-seeking as an occupation is as old as the hills. In exchange for working to build up credentials and relative fluency in the arcane rules of an industry, one gets to stand back from actual work and just collect money.

Ostensibly, the job of a financial adviser is to provide advice. Do you actually get that from your broker? It is worth anything?

Research shows, over and over, that stock brokers can't do much of anything demonstrably valuable. They don't know which stocks will go up or down and when. They don't know which asset classes will outperform this year or next.

Nobody knows. That's the point. If you're among that small cadre of extremely high-level traders who can throw loads of cash at a short-term fluke, fantastic. If you have a mind for numbers like Warren Buffett that allows you to buy companies on the cheap and hold them forever, excellent.

If you're a normal retirement investor trying to get from A to B and retire on time, well, you have a really big problem to face: The toll-taker wants your money.

Dead weight

So he needs you to trade — a lot. Because that's how stock brokers make money. Not by doling out retirement advice, but by ensuring that your account is active and churning commissions on behalf of them and their employers.

What's a highway with no traffic on it? If you're a toll-taker, it's a money loser. So Wall Street's rent-seekers need traffic in the form of regular trading. An account that sits invested for months at a time with no trades is dead weight to them.

Nevertheless, as Bogle maintains, doing nothing is the key. "Don't do something, just stand there!" he has often said.

A portfolio indexing approach to investing codifies Bogle's time-tested and effective way of investing for retirement — without lining the pockets of toll-taking stock brokers along the way.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-99-of-trading-is-pointless-john-bogle-2015-07-30

THIS RAIDER DO NOT AGREE LOH.....!!
ALTHOUGH RAIDER DO NOT REALLY TRADE....BUT RAIDER DO UNDERSTAND.....THE ROLE OF MARKET MAKER.....TO PROMOTE THE STOCKS, SHARES & STOCK EXCHANGES LOH....!!

WITHOUT THE MARKET MAKER....THE STOCK MAY STAY VERY UNDERVALUE FOR VERY LONGTIME.....BCOS NOBODY PROMOTE & MARKET THEM MAH......!!

CREATING TRADE & MAKING IT ACTIVE IS ONE WAY OF MARKETING THEM LOH.....!!

tjhldg

27,218 posts

Posted by tjhldg > 2015-08-03 22:29 | Report Abuse

good 1

Ntpboon

664 posts

Posted by Ntpboon > 2015-08-03 23:01 | Report Abuse

言近旨远,赞!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-03 23:52 | Report Abuse

Posted by Up_down > Jul 23, 2015 03:59 PM | Report Abuse

Here are the PER of pharmaceutical companies:

Ahealth - 15x
Biohdg - 18x
Caring - 22x
CCMdbio - 22x
Hovid - 23x
Kotra - 37x
Pharma - 18x
YSPsah - 21.5x
Posted by Up_down > Jul 23, 2015 03:53 PM | Report Abuse

Rotation play. Ahealth is the cheapest stock in pharmaceutical industry in term of PER.

Posted by Up_down > Jul 26, 2015 07:15 PM | Report Abuse

This is a very illiquid stock. Big players can push up the price easily. Good to know that Stockraider has included Ahealth in his portfolio. He put this counter in the growth stock category.

Posted by Up_down > Jul 26, 2015 07:47 PM | Report Abuse

So far Stockraider has been doing well in recommending growth stocks. Yspsah jumped by 55% in less than 2 months. Superlon increased by 23% within one month. I believe that Ahealth would follow suit in near future.

UPDOWN ANALYSIS RAIDER FIND CORRECT MAH....!!
RAIDER GIVE U THIS ADVISE LOH.....!!
U CAN PLAY THIS COUNTER THIS WAY MAH...!!

1) SLOWLY ACCUMULATE OR
2) MONITOR CLOSELY....JUMP IN, WHEN THERE IS A CATALYST TRIGGERED IE) LIKE WHEN VOLUME PICKUP, BETTER RESULT, HIGHER DIVIDEND ETC LOH.....!!
3) U CAN DO BOTH....ITEM 1 & ITEM 2 LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-04 10:46 | Report Abuse

3i comment,

So many are still unclear what they are doing - thinking they are investing when they are actually speculating and/or gambling.

As I suspected, he didn't do well with FA. Thus, FA is no good (for him). :)

He made silly mistakes with trading too, initially. :)

Now he thinks he is onto his holy grail. :D

Raider is smarter. He always talk non stop about his margin of safety. :)

RAIDER COMMENT
Investment u must have certain discipline principle mah.....!!
Adhere to it religiously loh.....like u go church every sunday, u go temple every fortnight or u pray five time a day etc...etc... mah...!!
So margin of safety is your religion for your investment loh.....!!

REMEMBER THIS LOH.....THE HOLY GRAIL FOR INVESTMENT IS ALWAYS MARGIN OF SAFETY....LOH...!!
JUST LIKE WHAT WBUFFET SAYS....1ST RULE OF INVESTMENT NOT TO LOSE MONIES.
2ND RULE ALWAYS REMEMBER 1ST RULE MAH......!!

THEREFORE HOLY GRAIL FOR INVESTMENT IS.....MARGIN OF SAFETY.....MARGIN OF SAFETY....!!

Wikiileaks

262 posts

Posted by Wikiileaks > 2015-08-04 22:21 | Report Abuse

Is there still many stock with Marg8n of safety now?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-05 16:29 | Report Abuse

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2010

The 2008 bear market - Congratulations, you succeeded! :cash:

Strategy during crisis investment: Revisiting the recent 2008 bear market

Although we may not know where the bear bottom is, buying in a down market may still lead to losing money. This is definitely true. As long as the purchase is not at market bottom, it may still result in losses for the time being. This is likely to be a short-term loss but compensated by a probable long-term gain. Even if we cannot time the market perfectly, we are definitely better off to “buy low and sell high” then to “buy high and sell low”. WHAT'S MEAN U BUY WITH MARGIN OF SAFETY, WHENEVER U BUY LOH !!----

Prices fell but value intact

Presently stock prices have fallen sharply.
Banks are trading at 1x book value,
property stocks sold at 50% discount from net asset value,
utility stocks trading at single-digit price-earnings ratio providing an earnings yield of more than 10% net of tax and
there are many good stocks trading at dividend yield of 2x bank interest rates.
MARKET CRASH DOES...NOT MEAN THE FUNDAMENTAL VALUE...NOT AFFECTED LOH...!!
WHAT U NEED TO DO IS REVIEW THE BUSINESS & SEE WHETHER THERE IS ANY IMPAIRMENT & REASSESS THE TRUE VALUATION LOH.....!!
Warren Buffett, the second richest man in the world who makes his fortune from stock investment, is busy buying undervalued companies. He sees the value and he also sees prices detaching away from the intrinsic values. He said: “I haven’t the faintest idea as to whether stocks will be higher or lower a month — or a year — from now. What is likely, however, is that the market will move higher, perhaps substantially so, well before either sentiment or the economy turn up.”

Catching a falling knife
Some may argue that buying now is like catching a falling knife. If you are not careful, you may be hurt and suffer more losses from falling stock prices. There is no doubt that we may incur short-term losses as long as we do not buy at the bottom. On the other hand, who can determine where and when is the bottom. As long as there are still unknown events or hidden problems, an apparent bottom now may not be the eventual bottom. Since we do not have all the information in the market, it is almost impossible to guess where the bottom will be. W BUFFET HAS DEMONSTRATED BUYING STOCK LIKE A FALLING KNIFE & HE IS VERY SUCCESSFUL TOO IN THE LONG RUN. LIKE SALOMAN BROTHERS, WASHINGTON POST, BANK OF AMERICA ETC...!!
THE KEY ISSUE U MUST BE ABLE TO VALUE THE STOCKS & ABLE TO ASSESS THE BUSINESS MOATS IS NOT AFFECTED LOH...!!
In most cases, we only realise the bottom after it is over and by that time stock prices are running high with much improved market confidence. Market bottom could be there only for a short period. In most cases, market did not stay at the bottom waiting for investors. It will just move on.

Since market moves ahead of the economy by about six months, the market bottoms out when the economy is still gloomy, news are still negative, analysts are still calling underweights and most investors are staying at the sidelines.
Handling something we know is definitely much easier than dealing with the unknown risks, something which hits from behind without warning. When we invest during a crisis we actually go in with our eyes open. We know it is definitely risky but we also know it could also be very profitable. If we can handle the risk, the risk-reward trade-off will be very rewarding.

Emphasise strategies

What we need is to buy near the bottom, not right at the bottom. Investors’ frequent question now is when to buy, that is where is the bottom? Perhaps it is more intelligent to ask how much to buy now since nobody will be able to guess where is the market bottom.
U NOT BUY AT THE BOTTOM...BUT BUYING WITH BIG MARGIN OF SAFETY, TO ALLOW TO PROFITS....WHEN MARKET RECOVER LOH..!
Staggered buying is preferred over bullet purchase which is taking the risk of timing the market bottom. In staggered buying, a pre-determined amount will be set aside for investment over time, say in 10 equal portions.

One common method of staggered investment is dollar cost averaging, an investment scheme made in equal portions periodically, either by a small amount monthly or larger amount quarterly. There are also several variations of staggered investment.

Anyway, staggered purchase is a preferred method to avoid the anxiety of market timing and the mixed feeling of fear of further downside and worry of missing the market rebound. As long as the market is undervalued, the strategy of staggered investment ensures that investors are in and are benefiting from the undervalued market.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-05 16:31 | Report Abuse

Wiki,

Btw raider still see many margin of safety stock around loh....!!
Even market had not really crash loh....!!

The above serve as a Guide, how u manage your purchases during downturn.

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-08-05 19:58 | Report Abuse

Oskvi wa can't buy lah! If convert also not worth, why not just buy mother?

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-08-05 22:05 | Report Abuse

But of course if speculating. It is good leverage loh

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-08-05 22:07 | Report Abuse

But risk also high? As time running out. Expiring in 7oct. If nothing, have to convert to mother loh

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-08-05 22:10 | Report Abuse

If takeover offer come back 0.58, 0.08 warrant, from 0.02, 4x bagger loh!

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-08-05 22:13 | Report Abuse

But then if I am olh tht old fox, I will let you guys wait till warrant expired loh, force you convert to give me money. Then later only I come up with takeover offer! After I settled my oskp and pjdev takeover by spe time mah! Let you wait long long! So no more margin of safety much mah!

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-08-06 07:32 | Report Abuse

Raider, so u sold all oskvi was?

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-08-06 07:56 | Report Abuse

paperbrain have you not learned a lesson from massive losses in Asdion WB ? Stay away from speculative trades or u are going bankrupt soon

Icon8888

18,658 posts

Posted by Icon8888 > 2015-08-06 08:00 | Report Abuse

If Raider plays then ok, he is experienced and got brain

U r inexperienced and c2peed, better don't play play

paperplane2

3,235 posts

Posted by paperplane2 > 2015-08-06 19:28 | Report Abuse

Calling raider, raider 123

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-10 17:38 | Report Abuse

MARKET DOWN....RM DOWN....IS IT OPPORTUNITY ?
DO U HAVE THE....B.A.L.L.S TO BUY ?
RAIDER SAY HANG ON .....1ST.......LET IT STABILIZE LOH....B4 GET IN LOH...!!

WHAT ABOUT...PANIC...& LARI KUAT KUAT LEH ?
RAIDER ALSO SAY...NOW MAY BE TOO LATE LOH...!!

GENERALLY, U MUST NOT BE TOO AGRESSIVE OR TOO PESSIMISTIC LOH....!!
BETTER LET MARKET TELL U....WHAT TO DO ?

DO NOT FORCE UPON THE MARKET ON WHAT U WANT LOH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-10 17:52 | Report Abuse

Here are 5 advantages small investors hold over professionals that you must take advantage of.

investor-advantage

1. As a Small Investor You Are Able to Choose Your Expertise

When you are investing as an individual, you are free to choose whatever specialty you like.

You can choose whatever stock to invest in.

Large.

Small.

Biotech.

Miners.

Safety.

Whatever.

You can even choose to focus and become an expert in a few industries that excite you or take a broader approach.
On the other hand, professionals are paid to focus on certain fields or investing strategies. If you get sick of an industry, just move onto your next interest.
Professionals don’t have this luxury of choosing their strengths.
As a small investor, you are agile and can go to different market caps, sectors, and even buy some odd lots for a quick turnover.

WITH RM FALLEN, U CAN BUY INTO EXPORT ORIENTATED COMPANY, CASH RICH DIVIDEND PAYING COMPANY AND HAVE HUGE MARGIN OF SAFETY & PROSPECT LOH..! THIS IS THE ADVANTAGE OF FALLING MARKET MAH...!!

2. You Can Go Against the Grain
Professional investors follow the herd.

It’s better to be incorrect with the herd and maintain job security instead of sticking your neck out and getting fired if the investment doesn’t work out.
You don’t have a boss obsessed with profits breathing down your neck with another younger guy waiting in line to take your job.

You’re free to take a contrarian approach like the good ol’ net net strategy or concentrating on Buffett type stocks.
The pros will start investing in an “uncertain” stock, sector or country once it starts to rebound – when the best time to invest has already passed.

WHY FALLING MARKET U CAN BEAT THE PROFESSIONALS ?
BCOS THEY CANNOT GO AGAINST THE GRAIN MAH...!!
BUT WHEN TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN ?
IT IS A SKILL TOO LOH.....!!
GENERALLY U GO WHEN MARKET IS MOST PESSIMISTIC....WHEN RM V USD HIT RM 4.00 AND ABOVE LOH....!!

3. You Are Not Judged Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly
Not being obsessed with beating the market is one of the biggest advantages you have.
Because the pros have clients and upper management demanding results, the only thing they can do is chase hot stocks, hot trends and buy and sell quickly so as not to “look” left out.

Ignoring short term results and focusing on the big picture will put you in a position to succeed.
The once bad Golden State Warriors didn’t win the NBA championship by flipping players every time something didn’t work out. They had a long term team building strategy that paid off in the end.

Being able to sacrifice short term results to compound long term wealth is a huge advantage.

YES HAVE LONG TERM PERSPECTIVE IN YOUR INVESTMENT SAY 3 YRS LOH...!!

4. You Can Afford to Be Patient
Can’t find a company to invest in?

That’s ok because you can hold cash and wait for the right opportunity. Nobody is going to say anything because you hold 30% of your portfolio in cash.
You also put yourself in the best position to succeed by buying depressed securities and playing the waiting game.

Professionals on the other hand are risk-averse as they can’t afford to lose their client’s money. This leads to following the herd and mediocre returns.

THATS WHY RAIDER ASK U TO WAIT....BCOS MARKET JUST CRASH MAH...!!

5. It’s Cheaper

You don’t need a room full of computers, computerized trading system software or instant access to information.
You don’t have to pay people for insider “tips”.
With all the high frequency trading going on, the long term value investing approach saves you money on commissions, taxes and other fees.

Take Advantage of Your Advantages
There’s no reason to play the same game as the professionals.

In Malcolm Gladwell’s book David and Goliath, it covers how the “disadvantaged” overcome the expected winners.

An important observation was that if David (the small investor) tries to take on Goliath (Wall Street professionals) within the same set of rules, the winner is always Goliath.

However, by not playing by the same system and expectations, David is able to defeat Goliath.
In other words, as a small investor, do what the big boys can’t to beat them at their own game.

In 2008, Buffett bet that a low cost index fund will outperform a fund of hedge funds.
Over a ten-year period commencing on January 1, 2008, and ending on December 31, 2017, the S&P 500 will outperform a portfolio of funds of hedge funds, when performance is measured on a basis net of fees, costs and expenses.

The result at the start of 2015?

The S&P500 up 63.5% and the fund of hedge fund up around 19.6%.

The takeaway?

It’s only in the stock market where the average Joe can have such a strong advantage over the professionals.
Make the most out of your advantages.

THE ABOVE ARE THE FIVE ADVANTAGE OF BEATING PROFESSIONAL LOH...!!
BUT MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT U CAN MAKE ALOT OF MONIES BUT EMPLOYING THIS INVESTMENT PRINCIPLE MAH....!!

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-10 18:51 | Report Abuse

Quote from: ahbah on Today at 06:48:37 PM

Your guesstimate, how long it takes to stabilize, please ? Thanks.

Raider comment,
GENERALLY, U MUST NOT BE TOO AGRESSIVE OR TOO PESSIMISTIC LOH....!!
BETTER LET MARKET TELL U....WHAT TO DO ?
DO NOT FORCE UPON THE MARKET ON WHAT U WANT TO DO....!!

RAIDER THINK ABOUT 2 WKS LOH....!!
STABILISE....MEAN WHEN BAD NEWS STRIKE....SHARE PRICE NO LONGER FALL LOH...!!
BUT IT IS STILL DEPEND, HOW MARKET REACT TO BAD NEWS TO DETERMINE STABILITY MAH...!!

saltedflsh

123 posts

Posted by saltedflsh > 2015-08-14 01:25 | Report Abuse

Many cheap stock! What more raider? Gkent, lcth

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-18 10:14 |

Post removed.Why?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-18 14:59 | Report Abuse

Will stock market crashes in 2015 ? Is it a buying opportunity ?

Author: Ooi Teik Bee | Publish date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015, 11:35 AM

Dear valued readers,

My definition of bear market is when FBMKLCI dropped below 200 days SMA.

Bear market since 2008 as follows :-
5/3/2008 to 22/4/2009 - lasted 13 months.
11/8/2011 to 29/12/2011 - lasted 4.5 months.
15/9/2014 to now - about 11 months now
Note :
I do not count the bull market from 31/3/2015 to 18/5/2015 as bull market, I count it as a bear market instead.

Question ?
Is 2015 worse than 2008/2009 ? RAIDER ANSWER NO LOH....BCOS INTEREST IS LOW.
Present bear market of 11 months in 2014/2015, is it the end of bear market ? NO LOH...BTW STOCKMARKET BEAR END...VERY HARD TO IDENTIFY...IT CAN END....WITHOUT U KNOWING LOH....!!
Will stock market crashes in 2015 ? YES MARKET ALREADY CRASH.....WILL IT CRASH FURTHER....THE ANSWER IS YES N KNOW LOH..!! YES IS FOR THE COUNTERS WHICH ARE STILL OVERVALUE LOH...!! BUT NO....FOR COUNTERS THAT IS VERY UNDERVALUE & ALREADY BOTTOM UP....!!

I do not know the answer, but I am willing to take this risk.

If you have extra cash, it is time for you to buy at mega cheap sales. If you buy any good and undervalued stock in 1998, you should be making a lot of money. Likewise in 2008. YES RAIDER CONCUR....THAT IT HOW U MAKE MONIES LOH...!!
Stock market seems to crash once in every 10 years (about). I was stupid that I did not make full use of it in 1998. I did well in 2008 to buy in that mega cheap sale.
I will do it again this time in 2015.

I may be wrong this time, but I have holding power. I did not ask you to follow me, this is just my opinion. Everyone has his right to express his opinion, it is not the place to pinpoint anyone's mistake. Please do not sing the attacking song if I am wrong this time. RAIDER SAYS...DO NOT WORRY U MAKE SHORT TERM MISTAKE....PREDICTING MR MARKET LOH..!! THE MOST IMPORTANT U NEED TO GET MR VALUE RIGHT & LOOK FOR MARGIN OF SAFETY LOH...!!

IF NO NEED TO PREDICT MARKET , THEN WHY RAIDER WAIT & RELUCTANT TO BUY LEH ?
THIS ALL BOILS DOWN TO SKILL LOH...IF U ARE SKILLFUL LIKE RAIDER...U TRY OUT LOH...!! BUT RAIDER BCOS OF SKILLFUL CAN ALWAYS JUMP IN ANYTIME, ONCE SPOT ON....BCOS RAIDER KNOW LOH.
IF U R NOT SO SKILLFUL...BETTER TO BUY....WHEN THERE IS MARGIN OF SAFETY & HOLD IT LONGER TIME LOH...!!
ANYHOW THE TIME TO BUY, IS VERY NEAR LOH.....!!

Final decision is yours.
Thank you.

Ooi

RAIDER'S COMMENT
THIS THREAD IS RAIDER'S SUPPLEMENTAL ADD ON COMMENT TO MR OOI TEIK BEE POSTING MAH....!!

Posted by paperplane3 > 2015-08-18 15:01 | Report Abuse

no need talk so many stockraider, just tell what stock so damn cheap to buy now?

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-18 15:07 | Report Abuse

Most of stock can buy loh.....!!
Look for export orientated, cash rich, dividend paying and trading below nta and low PE.

On the raider's portfolio...good buy wtk, guh can consider.

Remember buy n hold AH....!!

Posted by paperplane3 > 2015-08-18 15:43 | Report Abuse

export stocks many moved up a lot liao!
WTK ok, GUH so so, now is time buying CIMB, GENTING..HEHE

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2015-08-18 16:03 | Report Abuse

Where got export stock move a lot ?
It move up, then comedown mah.....!!

Yes buy bluechips like maybank, cimb & genting....but the gain would not be substantial loh....bcos it did not fall a lot mah....!!

But still...if like being defensive....buylah...maybank...raider's favorite loh.....!!

Yes...just buy maybank....if u want exposure....this is the best bluechips mah....!!

Posted by paperplane3 > 2015-08-18 16:19 | Report Abuse

Got lah, see VS, POHUAT, LIIHEN, GLOVES RELATED ALSO......

Posted by paperplane3 > 2015-08-18 16:20 | Report Abuse

SEE OTB portfolio for the year. To add-IQGroup,Prolexus, etc. Hevea, Homeritz

Post a Comment
Market Buzz