Posted by Silent Boy > 2018-07-04 23:59 | Report Abuse

Honestly, at the moment, i don't think Malayis will ever capture the period where multiracial harmony and double digit growth was the norm! Multiracial was something so normal back then that those who experience it back then took it for granted! At last, today, we have naive FM who took the stage by proclaiming himself malaysian but later create a polemic by insisting to use mandarin as official language! It does not help that our AG create another polemic by asking the court to use English for Najib trial! I mean, what happen to our Malaysia! We can't even agree to use Bahasa as the only language that bridge us together! I don't speak Bahasa that well but it's common sense that we should respect the language of the land if we seriously what a sense of patriotism to be instilled deeply! The double digit growth is all but memory of the past! Today, we saw downgrade of GDP to 5.1%! Fortunately we have high oil price to sustain the momentum but for how long! Without oil, Malaysia will find itself losing competative edge! Without oil, our infrastructure development will halt! And since Pakatan promise to give our producing states 20% of their entitled royalty, i doubt our finance minister will have enough funds to keep civil servants in operation! Our GLCs are not functioning to their full potential! We only see replacement of Najib cronies with Daim cronies! Pakatan yet to have a clear vision for Malaysia! They can't even get the reform agenda on it's footing! 50 days later, we still don't see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Be the first to like this.

0 comment(s).

Post a Comment
Market Buzz