Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-05 15:49 | Report Abuse

Smartxss!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Ny036 2020-04-05 16:21

Posted by Datuk Seri Rick Walker > 2020-04-05 15:57 | Report Abuse

If you read Q3 comments on Covid19, you should know by now why US and EU fail in containing Covid19!
When China lockdown Wuhan and several states, the whites were mocking their many efforts! The whites question the rational of keeping wuhans under their homes! The whites questions the need to segregate infected when the whites recommend that they should be put under self quarantine!
They question the need to wear face mask! Question about human rights! Question ban on exercising outdoor! Question after question!
The whites brag that their body are strong! That eventually their body will defend Covid19!
In the end, the whites are falling apart! Covid19 is a virus! Virus doesn't use it's brain! Virus have single focus, to infect you and me!
As long as US and EU leaders continue to think they are smart and look down on common sense, i don't see the end of current outbreak!
Singapore has follow the path of US and EU! And the clock is ticking! I am sure, by the time Singapore goes for lockdown, it already late just like US and EU!
Sometimes, you just have to adopt communist way to deal with Covid19!

Ny036

714 posts

Posted by Ny036 > 2020-04-05 16:21 | Report Abuse

So simple decision on wearing a mask . Nothing to lose and it's not costly even home made. USA also cannot made. Take more than a week to decide . White population will shrink and very soon the china will rule the world.. USA three strong area, economy, currency and oil will soon out of their control.
Fengsui change every 100 year,

Post a Comment
Market Buzz