Posted by Tobby > 2020-08-07 13:30 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

2 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2020-08-07 13:38

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-08-07 13:36 | Report Abuse

Perhaps Mahathir fail to learn from Tanjung Piai! Or perhaps fail to learn anything from Sheraton Move! Or perhaps at 95, Mahathir fail to learn anything! They say old dog can't learn new things! Well, i suppose i am happy with my dog, who is doing super excellent job keeping my house well guard!
So with an old dog like Mahathir still wants to fight on politically despite his very advance age, one wonders who is he trying to impress! Especially after a totally boom disaster during his 22 months which mildly to say, the worst administration Malaysia ever seen!
Anyway, let's give Mahathir a big clap as he return to active politics again! I mean, we certainly need some jokes to keep us entertain! I mean who can really keep up with the turds except Mahathir himself!
And i bet, Anwar will as usually 'support and forgive' Mahathir and once again we will see this 2 jokers holding hands to save Malaysia from imaginary disaster of which they are more than capable of inflicting on us!

Tobby

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-08-07 13:38 | Report Abuse

Now that Bossku officially death, perhaps Atokku is going to be very popular among majority malays! I mean, taking selfie with Atokku should send Mahathir into ICU if he is infected by Covid19!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz