Posted by Tobby > 2020-08-09 15:30 | Report Abuse

4 comment(s). Last comment by fl888 2020-08-09 20:43

14,755 posts

Posted by DickyMe > 2020-08-09 15:33 | Report Abuse

Certainly the pintu jamban government will crumble after the exit of pandemic. The days are not far away.

However, it is saddening that the old racist is still around to stir shit and there is still no end to politically induced suffering.

2,622 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2020-08-09 15:36 | Report Abuse

If Warisan wins Sabah snap election, chances are Mohiden government is history! But from intel provided directedly from a neighbour of mine working as undercover there, that chance is extremely slim!
Chances for Warisan and Umno are not good at all! Both have totally dissapointed Sabah people! I don't know, this is what intel that i receive!
Another thing, both Musa and Shafie are not popular! But Musa will be dropped from Umno! Bersatu may have a chance in Sabah but given current unstable relationship with Umno, Bersatu cannot push far!
As for Mahathir new party, there's some rumble that some Bersatu MPs will join in and that may see Perikatan lose is razor thin majority! But that will not automatically dissolve parliment! In such case, Harapan can push for VONC next session and that may see the end of Perikatan!
Unless of course Warisan is defeated epicly! And will see it's MPs crossing over to Perikatan! If indeed thing happen, then chances are, Perikatan should be safe untill the next GE15 which is 3 years from now!
But i doubt Mahahtir will be around 3 years from now! Unless of course Mahahtir continue to cycle and horse riding, then Mahathir will live long enough compare to you and me!

Posted by stockraider > 2020-08-09 15:45 | Report Abuse

No lah...muhidden govt will never collapse as long as Muhidden still remain as PM loh...!!

No play play with muhidden loh...!!
Posted by Tobby > Aug 9, 2020 3:36 PM | Report Abuse

If Warisan wins Sabah snap election, chances are Mohiden government is history! But from intel provided directedly from a neighbour of mine working as undercover there, that chance is extremely slim!
Chances for Warisan and Umno are not good at all! Both have totally dissapointed Sabah people! I don't know, this is what intel that i receive!
Another thing, both Musa and Shafie are not popular! But Musa will be dropped from Umno! Bersatu may have a chance in Sabah but given current unstable relationship with Umno, Bersatu cannot push far!
As for Mahathir new party, there's some rumble that some Bersatu MPs will join in and that may see Perikatan lose is razor thin majority! But that will not automatically dissolve parliment! In such case, Harapan can push for VONC next session and that may see the end of Perikatan!
Unless of course Warisan is defeated epicly! And will see it's MPs crossing over to Perikatan! If indeed thing happen, then chances are, Perikatan should be safe untill the next GE15 which is 3 years from now!
But i doubt Mahahtir will be around 3 years from now! Unless of course Mahahtir continue to cycle and horse riding, then Mahathir will live long enough compare to you and me!

fl888

7,696 posts

Posted by fl888 > 2020-08-09 20:43 | Report Abuse

Karma will come into play ...good begets good...bad begets bad...