Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-31 14:07 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

5 comment(s). Last comment by Tobby 2021-07-31 14:37

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-31 14:14 | Report Abuse

So yeah, Mohiden made a bloody dumbass move! Humiliating Agong publicly is unpardonable!
Potraiting Agong as nothing more than rubber stamp is not good especially if you were appointed as backdoor PM on behest of Agong!
One must know her place! Mohiden is standing on shifting sand! If not for Umno, Mohiden would not be PM! In fact, Bersatu only has 13 MPs to begin with! The rest are traitors, frogs, and all sort of crooks! Not forgetting Pas holymen who love going against Agong and Constitution!
I am not siding anyone but given the breach of Constitution, i think Agong is using this opportunity to show who's the boss!
And Anwar is now on the way to Istana to meet Agong! Whispers that Agong will appoint Anwar as interim PM growing loud!
Like Mohiden, Anwar is at behest of Agong! The constitution is clear! Agong appoints the one who he thinks has the majority support! And this interpretation is quite open end! Means, it's up to Agong to see who has the majority support!
However, there's a catch! If Umno MPs stand by PN, this also means, Zahid has lied to Agong! Because Zahid submitted a letter to Agong convincing him that all Umno MPs are supporting Anwar as new PM!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-31 14:15 | Report Abuse

Again, we may again see another constitution crisis in the making!

DannyArcher

1,258 posts

Posted by DannyArcher > 2021-07-31 14:22 | Report Abuse

So much bullshit... I want to type more but cannot stand the smell...

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-31 14:36 | Report Abuse

OMG! I got dupe by the king of crywolf! Damn, i thought i knew Anwar! Guess the King of crywolf did it again!

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-07-31 14:37 | Report Abuse

Thousand apologies guys! This news has been viral all over! Damn!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz