Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-06 23:06 | Report Abuse

Politics!

Be the first to like this.

3 comment(s). Last comment by stockraider 2021-09-07 07:12

Tobby

7,397 posts

Posted by Tobby > 2021-09-06 23:13 | Report Abuse

Look! Malaysia today is not Malaysia 20 years ago! Malaysia today is not oil rich as it used to be! Oil wealth is goner for good! Malaysia will be force to generate new revenue through GST!
And Harapan made that huge mistake! If Harapan continues to play anti GST, i tell you, if Harapan wins, Malaysia will be doomed with 1000% certainty!
You don't play with this dangerous game! Playing to the gallery just to get votes, you end up losing a nation!
And that's what happen to Malaysia today! Malaysia today is goner as far as investors are concern!
And unfortunately, looking at things, we may see Harapan continue to play anti GST, because, they don't have anything to offer!
Anwar LGE Mat Sabu is the worst leaders for the next 5 years or so! I tell you, they will drive our nation to certain death!
However, with the same stale players, voters are also in dilemma! Vote for Umno Bersatu Pas and the bad practice continues! Vote for Harapan and we get what we vote for! Bunch of total jokers!
Either side is just as bad! It's like a girl left with choosing between the plain looking jobless guy or the ugly one with low pay job! So yeah, you get the drift! Both side lousy!

gohkimhock

3,095 posts

Posted by gohkimhock > 2021-09-06 23:31 | Report Abuse

I don't agree with your view, Mr Cybertrooper.

stockraider

31,556 posts

Posted by stockraider > 2021-09-07 07:12 | Report Abuse

These are not old guards mah...these are proven leaders & core work horse mah!

Anwar has done alot for PH mah!

Post a Comment
Market Buzz